New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,472 of 1472
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Page 49? You ponies aren't even trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Bon Bon looks absolutely adorable. Bon Bon and Lyra are easily my favourite shipping pair. They would be my favourite background ponies, but they're up against some pretty stiff competition (Dr. Whoof, Derpy, etc.)
    BON-BON X LYRA OTP 4 LYFE

Quote Originally Posted by Even Human View Post
    How on earth is Discord not a villain?

As for a good villain.... 90% of what makes a great villain is the attitude. And Discord has undeniable flair. Panache, even.
    MegaMind said it best.
    This is also why I'm buds with Bleakbane rather than terrified and ragequit'd at him. The more you know!

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    I have the right not to answer that.
    Just say you wandered the shadows until you found one similar yet different. The folks who get it wont argue and thefolks who don't wouldn't understand enough to argue.

Win-win!

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    I already voted, but I wanted to ask if it's OK to dress up in Trixie avatars for Trixie Treats?

EDIT: And Arcane Snowman, the title is My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
    We get to dress up for hammoween thread!? Squee~!
    leaving in the best. Typo. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcane_Snowman View Post
    Sweet. First, off to play with fire. Later, Ponies.

Thanks guys.
    You're gonna fit riiiight in around Here

Quote Originally Posted by Neoseanster View Post
    Titanium Fox & Jade's IRC info:

Hello, everypony! There have been a lot of questions about certain IRC features, and so I was convinced (by myself) to write up a list of FAQs to supplement Jade's guide. Hers includes everything you need just to connect, mine includes some slightly more advanced material. When this is reposted in the new thread, it can either be kept separate like this, or we could just combine them.

Inkblot's Answers to Common IRC Questions!
    Spoiler
    Show
    1. What does it mean to have a voice?

There are a number of different designations that can be assigned to IRC users, to determine what privileges they hold in a channel. The designation you'll see most frequently is +v, for voice. This is represented in the list of people in the channel by a + before someone's name in mIRC, or the image of a speaker after someone's name on mibbit. What having a voice means is that the user in question can continue to chat unhindered even if the channel is set to +m, for mute!

Setting a channel to mute prevents anyone without a voice from speaking. This is something that we might do if we were to ever be infested by spammy parasprites who were making it impossible to have real conversation, so that then only the ponies we know and recognize could talk.

You can be given a voice by anyone with OP (operator) or H-OP (half-operator) status, the former represented by a @ (or a star in Mibbit), and the latter by a % (or half of a star). These are the people who can kick or ban disruptive users, change channel modes, etc etc. Ops have more privileges in this regards than hops do.

2. How do I speak using colored font? Or in bold, or italics, or underlined?

This will vary depending on your choice of IRC client.

In Mibbit, it's simple! You just use the "colours" button down at the bottom of the screen, below the chat bar.

In mIRC, pressing ctrl+k will bring up a box showing a number of different colors. You can then choose one and it will automatically enter the appropriate color code. You can then type whatever it was you wanted colored. If you put a comma immediately after your color code, and then enter another color code, the first number will be the color of your text, and the second will be the color of your text's background. For example, ctrl+k - 4,1Testing would result in red font with a black background.

In mIRC, you can also use ctrl+b for bold text, ctrl+i for italics, ctrl+u to underline, and ctrl+o to make any text entered after that point default to normal. Alternatively, you can highlight whatever it is you want changed with your mouse, before entering it, and then use the ctrl+k/b/i/u commands to change just that part of what you had written.

If you use a different IRC client, please consult its documentation, or try Google. We can't help there!

3. How do I register my nickname?

Registering your nickname is a requirement for you to be auto-voiced or auto-oped upon joining (otherwise, a moderator needs to do so manually). It also allows you to protect yourself from anyone who might try and "steal" it, using your name for themselves. All you need is an e-mail address; just follow these easy steps!

First, type "/nickserv register *DESIRED PASSWORD* *your e-mail*". So, for example, "/nickserv register mypassword123 [email protected]"

Make sure that the e-mail address you entered was valid. Your IRC nickname will be tied to it.

Wait a few minutes, then go and check your e-mail. You should have one that looks something like this:

It will be from [email protected], and the topic will be something following the format of "Nickname Registration (YourNameHere)." Just follow the instructions in the e-mail, and you're registered!

After registering, you'll need to confirm yourself each time you log in, by typing "/nickserv identify *insert password here*". You don't /need/ to, but features like auto-op won't function unless you do.

If anyone has more questions, feel free to ask, and I'll do my best to answer.
    Thanks, mate!

Quote Originally Posted by Soft Serve View Post
    Same here. I don't really get the attraction for the most part, though I have a few pictures of said ship. I just don't see them working together long term.
    True, but a relationship doesn't have to be long-term to be legitimate. That's why I like BraeburnSparkle. Tempestuous Spanish affair over summer, then off to school for one, the ranch for the other, and no regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctemwolf View Post
    I lost the game... -_-
    Hahahahaha! Unlike you, I am free of this "the game"!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Last edited by SiuiS; 2011-10-28 at 10:08 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXIX: The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!

Page fifty? Oh look, it's a new thread.