New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #451
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} Good League of Good LXXVII: Earth Vampires DON'T Sparkle!

[Mushroom Cellar]

I don't know. Aunt Reelshka says he did something very bad to her, but she won't tell me what. Brinika pouts. Her aunt decided that the effects of the sapience-removing gas on the Apocacon crowd are most definetly not something a child should hear about.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

2. - Top - End - #452
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Misaki frowns. "Why does everyone say that Reinholdt does bad things? I've never seen him do bad things."

___

[Beyond the Campsite]

There is a rustle, and a moose sticks his head through some foliage quite a distance away from the camp. The beady red eye of a GLoG drone peeks out of a nearby shrubbery, focused on his eternal, moosey foe. "Menacing Remark: One day, Moose, there will be a reckoning. And on that day, I will be the one laughing!"

A branch snaps beyond him, and the drone freezes, then slowly turns. From a nearby branch, a squirrel regards the metallic sphere with a cocked head and a bared, toothy grin. "Exasperated Statement: Oh, for the love of Asimov..."

___

[Campsite]

Shortly thereafter, a heavily scuffed and scratched drone can be seen hovering unsteadily, followed by two other drones who appear to be verbally harassing it.
    Last edited by Neon Knight; 2011-11-03 at 09:04 AM.

3. - Top - End - #453
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Brinika's ears twitch. I don't know. Those are grown-up things. They never tell us such things.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

4. - Top - End - #454
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Misaki pouts. "It's not fair. I've been here for so long, and I haven't changed or grown up any. When am I going to become grown up?"

5. - Top - End - #455
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Brinika's ears twitch. I don't know. I don't understand it either. She was really confused when Misaki mentioned having been in GLoG before. Maybe you should ask Jamie's mom about it. She's smart.

6. - Top - End - #456
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

"Quinn?" Misaki lets out a long sigh. "Yeah, Quinn is smart, and she might help... but, she might not want to. Maybe I should do this on my own."

7. - Top - End - #457
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Um, maybe. Brinika doesn't really understand all of it. She's been growing normally for her whole life. This is all complicated. Could we go play?

8. - Top - End - #458
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"Ridiculous. I'd know if I left the borders of the Third Great Elvish Empire; there's signposts every mile of the border. And how could I possibly change worlds? A unicorn-pulled luxury carriage is many things, but capable of fading through the dimensional barriers is not one of them!" The noblewoman looks scornfully at Andy. She's convinced that she's within her homeland.

And no, the Third Great Elvish Empire and the territory of the Hill Dwarfen Clans are not within the Nexus.
    Terrowin Avatar by HappyTurtle. Much thanks!

9. - Top - End - #459
    Bugbear in the Playground

Main Area

"Accept it or not. I can't change your opinion, but the facts still remain that you are in the Nexus. And as far as I know GloG ONLY exists in the nexus."

He tries to be calm, but this elf is really annoying for him. Aroganc is one of the worst things a person yould show of.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

10. - Top - End - #460
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Edge of Camp]

Ont he edge of the camp, just in the trees, a rather large animal is poking about. It looks like a bear at a glance, but further inspection reveals something rather alarming. It has a large set of green, dragon wings on it's back. It's teeth and claws are rather larger than an ordinary bear. It's grizzled fur is brown, but tipped at the end with green. It is larger than a normal bear, standing around eight feet at the shoulder. It has a collar around its neck and a pouch strapped onto its belly.

Yep, it's Korothalorack, everybody's favorite half green dragon half grizzly bear. He's looking for some tasty morsels to eat and has wandered rather close to the camp.
    If Korothalorack wanders around too much, he might get... unlucky...

See, the dwarfs can be kind of lazy when they hunt sometimes. Sometimes they just build cage traps between a bunch of trees.

Which they have done in this case.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #461
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"Hmph. Just be a good boy and fetch your owner, OK? Failing that, a wizard. There must be a good sorcerer around here somewhere; they'll know what to do." The unspoken part of the wizard bit is that they should be an elf. This noblewoman is from a particularly racist and slightly xenophobic culture.

12. - Top - End - #462

Main Area

Andy sights.

"It seems like your not a bright light in your world. There aren't any masters. i'm my own master. Your in another world things work different here."

He underlines his words with a mimic, like you would tell is someone who can't speak your language.

13. - Top - End - #463
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Area

Mister Buttons spots a new pillow!
    *sneak sneak sneak*
    The sabretooth tiger moves to sneak behind the elf noblewoman and...
    *POUNCE*

You'd better stop him Andy! Stop him and suck up to that woman! She's here to make a much needed monetary donation. I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #464
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

The elf noblewoman has a marsh goblin slave, who spots Mr. Button's approach. She neglects to inform her mistress, and looks in the other direction in an attempt to hide her knowledge should the noblewoman survive being mauled by a sabre-toothed kitty.

The elf noblewoman, meanwhile, thinks Andy just insulted her. She therefore tries to slap him, using her right hand as the marsh goblin's chain is linked to a bracelet on her left wrist. "Don't insult me! My guards could have you beaten, you impudent, subservient, non-intelligent-" It's at that point the pounce completes, unless Andy or somebody else helps move her out of the way.

15. - Top - End - #465

Main Area

Indeed the money is needed, but Andy won't go to play a slave for her. She has to learn how things go here.

He blocks her slaping with his arm, since she uses her right arm he will use his robot arm. he rais his other hand, where he has a Green Lantern Ring and creates a wall of green bricks in which Mr. Button may jump now.

"Mister Button you shouldn't attack people anymore, or should I bring back the cage?"

16. - Top - End - #466
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
    Edge of Camp

Just inside the forest is a white stone doorway. There's no door, nor any associated structure, and it is surprisingly clear of vegetation. It's carved with mystic runes and glyphs, and seems just large enough for Koro to walk through. It also seems more stable and permanent that the surrounding forest, despite the fact it wasn't there fifteen minutes ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    If Korothalorack wanders around too much, he might get... unlucky...

See, the dwarfs can be kind of lazy when they hunt sometimes. Sometimes they just build cage traps between a bunch of trees.

Which they have done in this case.
    [Edge of Camp]

Koro sniffs the air and looks at the doorway. Now where did that come from? He wanders towards it, but before he can get to it he's trapped in a cage trap!

The beargon makes loud bear noises. This is not okay!

((Will likely wait for Bill before posting again, for those who might want to react to this.))

17. - Top - End - #467
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Area

Mister Buttons doesn't attack people! He plays with them!
    And also hits a brick wall.
    He lets out a howl of pain and scurries off after giving Andy a DEATH look. Oh he'll pay for that one.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

18. - Top - End - #468
    Orc in the Playground

Main Room

"-negligent, infantile, barbarian primate!" The blocked slap doesn't receive much reaction, though it undoubtedly hurt. The way she's flexing her arm now sees to that. She doesn't pay any attention to Mr. Buttons, nor what Andy is doing behind her. She thinks he's trying to distract her, and won't respond.

19. - Top - End - #469

Main Room

The wall will dissapear soon.

"Don't make such a face. You know that you hurt people with that."

I don't really see how this could be called 'playing'. The first time he tried to kill Andy with his teeths.
    Then Andys attention wanders back to the elf.

"I could say the same about you. This is another worl, with other rules and culture. There isn't any race dominating."

Also I really start to wonder where she knews GloG since it is a nexus thing.

20. - Top - End - #470
    Ogre in the Playground

Main Area

I really highly doubt that Mister Buttons tried to kill Andy unless Andy provoked him in some way. He's only ever actively attacked two people, Moff, and the tea knight whose name I forget.

Otherwise he pounces on people to show affection!

Mister Buttons slinks off to find Andy's cabin and hack up a hairball on the front steps.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #471
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"No race dominates the world. That would be silly. The dwarfs stay in the mountains and hills, the elves stay in the plains, woods and on the sea, the goblins stay in the hills, steppes, swamps and forests and the kobolds stay in their mines. The Great Elvish Empires are merely trying to subjugate the other species to better the lot of the superior elves." It's true; the Third Great Elvish Empire mainly controls grassland and cities, though there's hills, mountains, woodland and other terrain within its borders as well. Although the key word is 'Third'.

And a dragon told her. She didn't know it was a dragon; she was visiting a ruined city from the First Great Elvish Empire and the Ruin Dragon told her about GLoG whilst disguised as a city elf.

22. - Top - End - #472
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Just in the forest

Someone appears to have left a brown cloak in a tree. It kind of sits there, waiting for someone to come along and get it down.

There is no one immediately around... so it seems.
    A brown skinned little girl with bright, green eyes and hair like the trailing branches of a weeping willow tree, extending down to her knees. She wears a blue tunic intended for a grown man, but for her it covers most of her body.

Salix eyes the cloak curiously. How did that get up there? She jumps up to grab the lowest branch and soon she'll have climbed up to the cloak.

23. - Top - End - #473

Main Area

Andy sight again this is even harder than he thought.

"And the main fact you ignore is that you aren't in the world you refere to. I don't know why you can't get this, but this is the Nexus not Your third or fourth Evish Emire."

24. - Top - End - #474
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the forest

As Salix catches the branch, the cloak shifts. She can now see two cat ears peeking out of the top of the hood, and two glowing blue eyes staring out. If she has the angle, she may see a cat tail coming out, too. However, there is no other movement. The thing in the cloak is staying completely still, and her breathing is silent.

It's just kind of staring.

25. - Top - End - #475
    Orc in the Playground

Main Area

"There is NO WAY I could have left its borders, you ignorant short-lived rat, let alone left the entire plane!" She's starting to get angry, now; she just wants to talk to an elf, because she won't believe that nobody else is in charge. She was raised to believe that dwarfs are cannibalistic, warlike thugs (which is slightly true), humans were savage barbarians that live for maybe fifty years, and that elves were generally the most superior being on the face of the world.

The marsh goblin rolls her eyes.

26. - Top - End - #476

Main Area

Sad as far as i know there isn't any Elf in the council.

"And you have left your world. I don't think you will ever belive me, but this is the Nexus. You can continue to scream and insult, but that won't change anything."

He takes a few steps away.

"If you thin I'm a barbarian, what could i call you than? I talked in a nice manner to you and you had to slap me. Only the stupid start slaping others, because they aren't able to talk things out."

27. - Top - End - #477
    Orc in the Playground

Main Room

The elf noblewoman is absolutely fuming now. She turns away from Andy and storms off.

This takes her marsh goblin slave by surprise, and the blue-skinned being is dragged for a few meters before climbing to her feet and rubbing at the collar around her neck whilst she walks as fast as she can to keep up.

The elf isn't headed in any particular direction; the carriage she uses for transport didn't enter this dimension. This means that her four enslaved minotaur guards are looking rather desperately for her, whilst her dwarf-slave driver looks relieved.

28. - Top - End - #478
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest]

"Hello? Who are you?" The young dryad reaches out and tries to lift up the edge of the cloak to get a better look at whoever's under it.

29. - Top - End - #479
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

She will get a bit of a look at a young cat girl.

"Keo." she says.

Keo keeps her blue, beady eyes on the dryad. She may be scared, but it's hard to tell because she is staying perfectly still
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2011-11-03 at 07:06 PM.

30. - Top - End - #480

Main Room

If she really heads inside Andy will follow next to her and if you mean she is going to walk aroun he will also follow. Andy can't let such a person walking around here, maybe she takes one of the kids as slave.