New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262742 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #481
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} Good League of Good LXXVII: Earth Vampires DON'T Sparkle!

[Just in the Forest]

"Hi Keo. I'm Salix." Salix looks down at the ground. "You're not stuck, are you?" That would be no fun at all.

2. - Top - End - #482
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

"No."

A pause.

"I'm lost. I don't know where I am. Do you know where?"

She seems to relax, and stops staying so amazingly still.

3. - Top - End - #483
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest]

"This is the Good League of Good. Or you can just call it GLoG. There's lots of nice people here." Salix says cheerily.

4. - Top - End - #484
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

"Oh. Do you know how to go to my village?"

Keo sits up on the branch, looks around a bit. You can see GLoG from here, but only just barely.

5. - Top - End - #485
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest]

Salix shakes her head. "Um, no idea. How did you end up here? That might help you get back."

6. - Top - End - #486
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

She thinks a bit.

"I was hunting in the forest, and there was an odd, scentless wind. It blew me around to a place with trees I did not recognize. I climbed trees, trying to find my way. I eventually wound up here, and heard voices. Then I waited. And here you are."

She got Nexus'd.
    Last edited by Lost_Deep; 2011-11-03 at 08:20 PM.

7. - Top - End - #487
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest]

"Oh..." Salix thinks for a moment. Hasn't she heard about this sort of thing before? "You might have been brought here somehow. It's a weird thing this place does I guess." She doesn't know first hand. She's Nexus born.

8. - Top - End - #488
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

Keo thinks for a minute.

"Do you know how to go back?"

Poor girl. She doesn't seem to be too old, probably still in single digits.

9. - Top - End - #489
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest]

Salix shakes her head. "No idea. We can go and ask Auntie Reelshka. She can probably help."

10. - Top - End - #490
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just in the Forest

"Okay. If you think she can help."

What is it about little girls that other little girls trust? Some kind of weird universal kinship in innocence.

Keo climbs down, really easily, and stands on the ground. She's three feet tall, and her glowing eyes seem less creepy when she isn't standing perfectly still.

11. - Top - End - #491
    Ogre in the Playground

[Just in the Forest -> Wherever Reelshka Is]

Not sure how Morty wants to do this. A plotclone perhaps? In any case, Salix will lead Keo into the camp and search for Reelshka. When they find her, the dryad says. "Auntie Reelshka. Keo needs your help." She points to the little catgirl who is presumably still with her.

Feel free to have them chat without Sakix since I won't be on much when Morty is on.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-11-04 at 01:57 PM.

12. - Top - End - #492
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quinn looks up from her telepathic trance...
    "I think somebody's kidnapped him."
    Her voice is cold!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

13. - Top - End - #493
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Edge of Camp]

Koro sniffs the air and looks at the doorway. Now where did that come from? He wanders towards it, but before he can get to it he's trapped in a cage trap!

The beargon makes loud bear noises. This is not okay!

((Will likely wait for Bill before posting again, for those who might want to react to this.))
    Acting on some mysterious instinct for the activation of cage traps, a single dwarf wearing teal armour with a multitude of weaponry comes out to collect the cage.

Big one, aren't you? She says mostly to herself, trying to lift up the cage which Koro's found himself inside of - made of towercap wood (actually a fungus, and is white).

I know what I'm going to do with you! Train you in the art of war! She says if she manages to carry him off.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

14. - Top - End - #494
    Ogre in the Playground

[Edge of Camp]

Koro is not pleased. He makes more bear noises, angry this time. There'll be nothing to stop her from carrying him, however. Nothing but his rather impressive size that is, though it's doubtful that'll be a problem for the dwarf.

15. - Top - End - #495
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Mushroom Cellar]

Um, maybe. Brinika doesn't really understand all of it. She's been growing normally for her whole life. This is all complicated. Could we go play?
    [Mushroom Cellar]

Misaki nods. "Okay. What do you want to play?"

16. - Top - End - #496
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka gasps. What? Who?

[Mushroom Cellar]

Brinika ponders it for a while, before perking up. Do you know how to climb trees?
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

17. - Top - End - #497
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

"Of course I know how to climb trees! I'm a cat!" Misaki stand sup, taking a proud pose. "In fact, I'm the best tree climber in GLoG, next to Butler."

18. - Top - End - #498
    Titan in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar]

Really? I guess that makes sense. Brinika nods. A dryad named Salix taught me to climb trees. But I can't climb very high yet. Let's go climb!
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

19. - Top - End - #499
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Reelshka gasps. What? Who??[/COLOR]
    "I don't know. I just know he was tied up...I think..."

Jamie's expression, if she was a Jedi, would have Mace Windu screaming "Sith!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

20. - Top - End - #500
    Troll in the Playground

[Mushroom Cellar --> Outside]

"Okay, let's go!" Misaki dashes outside. She takes a brief look around, and then points to a very tall tree on the edge of camp. "There! Let's climb that one!"

21. - Top - End - #501
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka's ears twitch.
    Is there anything we can do? "We" might be a little inappropriate here...

[Outside]

Brinika looks at the tree, a little frightened. Um, okay. But I can't climb too high.

22. - Top - End - #502
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside]

Misaki sticks her tongue playfully out at the goblin. "What, you're not scared, are you?"

23. - Top - End - #503
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary

Keo arrives with Salix and stays back, waiting for the adult to finish talking.

She was taught that little kids wait for their elders to finish unless it's an emergency.

She waits patiently.

24. - Top - End - #504
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Brinika's ears twitch. Well... kinda. It's so... so big. Especially for a sixty centimeters tall child who grew up in underground caves.

25. - Top - End - #505
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside]

Misaki scowls and grabs Brinika by the arm, intending to drag her along. "Come on, there's nothing to be scared of. Even if it is big, it's just a tree."

26. - Top - End - #506
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Brinika swallows. Uh, okay... I guess Caretaker can catch me if I fall. She follows Misaki.

27. - Top - End - #507
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside]

Misaki runs over to the tree and is halfway up in the blink of an eye. "Come on! Start climbing!"

28. - Top - End - #508
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Brinika, who is much smaller than Misaki and definetly lacking in cat-like qualities, starts laborously climbing the tree. After a while, she manages to get onto one of the lowest branches. She seems quite pleased with this success.

29. - Top - End - #509
    Troll in the Playground

[Outside]

Brinika may hear a loud cough from above her. If she looks up, she'll see Misaki at the top, looking amused and smug. "Scared to climb any higher?"

30. - Top - End - #510
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Brinika looks a bit hurt. You're mean! It's not my fault I'm small and climbing is hard for me. She pouts.