New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: {Nexus} Good League of Good LXXVII: Earth Vampires DON'T Sparkle!

Infirmary

Keo seems to think a bit. This is an awfully big thing for her to digest.

"And I can't go back?"

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka looks uncertain.
    Well, maybe you can. I'm not sure. There are ways to get someone from the Nexus back to their homeworlds if they want to go back.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

3. - Top - End - #573
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary

"Thank'm."

A pause.

"May I have a place to stay until there is a way to go back?"

4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka smiles. Of course. We're a charity organization, so people stranded here without a home are free to stay here.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

5. - Top - End - #575
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary

"Thank'm."

A slight pause. Keo seems to not know what to do next.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Do you want to see where you'd like to live now? Reelshka asks. Or generally take a look around the place.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Dwarf in the Playground

Infirmary

"Yes'm. I would like that, please."

Keo seems to be a bit excited bout seeing the place.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka looks uncertain, then turns to Salix. Um, Salix? Could you help Keo find someone to show her around? I'm a bit busy here.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Um, maybe. Brinika trembles some more. How do I get down?
    [Outside]

Misaki rolls her eyes. "Oh, geez. Hold on, I'm coming." Misaki starts to climb down to Brinika's level.

___

[Near Some Cabins]

A slightly more coherent hippy emerges from the van, and they start filming. "We're here at GLoG today to investigate reports of an earth vampire here on the premises. This so called earth vampire is apparently unleashing a reign of terror upon this hapless populace that only wishes to leave in peace with nature. Today, we go in search of.... terror from below."

10. - Top - End - #580
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Underground]

Koro takes the gold, and manages to get it in his pouch. It's really quite remarkable how he manages that. Koro makes pleased bear noises. Free gold!
    Well. I'm considering that trained. You are now my tame, war bear...thing... with wings... The dwarf trails off as she considers.

What exactly are you? The dwarf asks Koro.
    Recaiden made the mime doll.

Spoiler: Nexus Characters
    Show

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

"Yeah, I can do that. Come on, Keo, let's see who we can find." And so Salix will lead the little cat girl out of the infirmary and go to find another adult.

[Underground]

Koro makes bear noises. Probably informing the dwarf that he is a half grizzly bear half green dragon... Of course, even if that's what he was saying, all she'd hear is bear noises.

12. - Top - End - #582

Alright, bear's close enough. The dwarf says, happily. Let's go! I need to see if you're any good at fighting, and the only way I can do that is by hunting! The dwarf says, walking out of the kennel, leaving the door open for Koro to follow.

Show

13. - Top - End - #583
    Dwarf in the Playground

Leaving Infirmary

Keo says "Thank'm" to Reelshka and then follows Salix out.

She looks around at the cabins and whatnot, and wonders how they gather them up when they must move. They are like the city buildings, but they are in the forest.

Poor girl, she's going to have to learn how all the things are different.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Vidalia's vine follows Jamie and tries to grab her by the wrist. And where are you heading, Sprout?
    Jamie eeps and looks down.
    "I'm going to punish the people who kidnapped my father," she says in a solid, resolved tone.

Quinn might comment, but she finally gets that other set of images Toby sent, and recoils a bit with a mild migraine.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Reelshka peers at Jamie. I don't think you should be going anywhere.

[Outside]

Brinika waits for Misaki to come. With her and Caretaker's help, she'll probably manage to get off the tree.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

[Touring the Grounds]

"Hm, I don't see anyone around. Maybe I can just show you the stuff I know about." Not that Salix is particularly familiar with GLoG, but she knows enough to get her by. "I guess I can just show you some stuff. Come on." And she will give Keo a tour. She doesn't know everything, but the main areas will be covered at the very least.

17. - Top - End - #587
    Dwarf in the Playground

Touring the Grounds

Keo follows, sees the places.

"Is this a town, and it all stays still, or is it a camp, and you must pack it all up?"

18. - Top - End - #588
    Ogre in the Playground

[Touring the Grounds]

"Um, I don't really know what a town is. It doesn't get packed up though. Or not yet at least. I haven't been here for too long." And nor does she stay here all the time. She has to return to her tree after all.

19. - Top - End - #589
    Dwarf in the Playground

Touring the Grounds

"Oh. Hmm. Where do you stay? Do you have any friends?"

Keo is all confused, and wants to know where she can find her friend later.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

[Touring the Grounds]

"Yeah, there's a bunch of other girls around. Like Brinika, Sarah, Saera, and Lily. They're around somewhere." Salix replies.

21. - Top - End - #591
    Dwarf in the Playground

Touring the Grounds

"Well, let's try to find them."

As they walk around, Keo will listen for the sounds of other little girls. Playing, giggling, hushed secrets...

Her ears will twitch, as she listens carefully.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie eeps and looks down.
    "I'm going to punish the people who kidnapped my father," she says in a solid, resolved tone.

Quinn might comment, but she finally gets that other set of images Toby sent, and recoils a bit with a mild migraine.
    Vidalia nods in agreement with Reelshka, then adds. Unless you know where we can find your father. Then I suggest you lead the way. She then looks at Reelshka, and remembers her pentiant for over-protection of the little ones. Or, uh, tell us where we can find him, and we'll rescue him? she asks the ((is Reelshka a Goblin?)).
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2011-11-06 at 05:27 PM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

23. - Top - End - #593
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Yes, I suppose you should tell us if you know anything Jamie, Reelshka says, sounding very doubtful. I won't be coming with the rescue party, though. I won't be of any use.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by billtodamax View Post
    Alright, bear's close enough. The dwarf says, happily. Let's go! I need to see if you're any good at fighting, and the only way I can do that is by hunting! The dwarf says, walking out of the kennel, leaving the door open for Koro to follow.
    [Underground]

Koro makes bear noises, but he doesn't try and escape. Instead he follows along. This person is a source of gold after all. Can't be giving that up.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

[Outside]

Brinika waits for Misaki to come. With her and Caretaker's help, she'll probably manage to get off the tree.
    [Infirmary]

Vidalia nods in agreement with Reelshka, then adds. Unless you know where we can find your father. Then I suggest you lead the way. She then looks at Reelshka, and remembers her pentiant for over-protection of the little ones. Or, uh, tell us where we can find him, and we'll rescue him? she asks the ((is Reelshka a Goblin?)).
    [Infirmary]

Yes, I suppose you should tell us if you know anything Jamie, Reelshka says, sounding very doubtful. I won't be coming with the rescue party, though. I won't be of any use.

"Well, of course you'd be of use! And if dad's in trouble, then I have to go help," Jamie pleads - neatly avoiding answering the question.

Quinn, who might have a clue where Toby is, is too busy gulping two asprin to be available for comment.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Yes, I bet I could gnaw on some ankles something fierce, Reelshka states with the slightest hint of sarcasm. She then turns to the girl's mother. Quinn? Do you have any idea where to start looking?

27. - Top - End - #597
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Of course you can help. You're just not leaving without me. Vidalia says, smiling. We just don't want you getting hurt.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Annabelle the ghoul finally picks the last of the cactus prickles out of her skin, after presumably spending several days sitting on a stretcher doing so. I'm sure nobody was too confused by this, of course. Not in the Nexus.

She looks around. What does this place do, anyways? Maybe she can ask someone...

She stands, and in her hunched and claws-up monster-stance (it's instinctive), she moves around to find someone to flag down and ask questions. Nobody's going to be surprised by a ghoul approaching them, right?

29. - Top - End - #599
    Troll in the Playground

[Infirmary]

Yes, I bet I could gnaw on some ankles something fierce, Reelshka states with the slightest hint of sarcasm. She then turns to the girl's mother. Quinn? Do you have any idea where to start looking?
    [Infirmary]

Of course you can help. You're just not leaving without me. Vidalia says, smiling. We just don't want you getting hurt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darklord Bright View Post
    [Infirmary]

Annabelle the ghoul finally picks the last of the cactus prickles out of her skin, after presumably spending several days sitting on a stretcher doing so. I'm sure nobody was too confused by this, of course. Not in the Nexus.

She looks around. What does this place do, anyways? Maybe she can ask someone...

She stands, and in her hunched and claws-up monster-stance (it's instinctive), she moves around to find someone to flag down and ask questions. Nobody's going to be surprised by a ghoul approaching them, right?
    ((Sorry DlB, I never saw you post again.
    Should we assume Nurse Piper performed the duties? ;) ))

"I...think I have an idea," Quinn says, then blinks and looks at Annabelle in surprise! "Oh..hello there?"
    Her paladin-dar says not evil!

Jamie meanwhile sighs, but smiles a little at Vidalia. "Well, I guess that's alright...thanks."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #600

[Underground - No longer underground]

The dwarf will lead Koro through her complex system of tunnels and traps, stopping to snag a quiver full of bolts and a silver crossbow on her way out, as well as a few bars of gold which she hides from Koro.

They (possibly) emerge from the fortress and the dwarf heads towards the forest.

((All interruptible))

Show