New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #841
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XXX: Trixie Treats!

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've sung everything I need to on the topic.

Also, SOME GUY DID A COVER OF THE SONG

And another guy has promised a cover!

Best fandom. Best solution to problems. Living life without fear just gets better.
    Ironically i've already made eight. They all suck, and i dont know how to upload them to youtube, buuut... i'll put them on tindeck and link them here once i get to ten :P
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

2. - Top - End - #842
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draconi Redfir View Post
    Ironically i've already made eight. They all suck, and i dont know how to upload them to youtube, buuut... i'll put them on tindeck and link them here once i get to ten :P
    This is the best you are the best.

3. - Top - End - #843
    Ogre in the Playground

Welcome to the thread, new friend!

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    WISDOM
    This is also my stance. The toys are as canon for me as fan interpretations of the background ponies, and I choose whichever I think is best unless the show itself declares otherwise (because I only rarely do top-level Canon Discontinuity like that).

On an entirely different note. Whenever Fighting is Magic is released, would anyone be interested in a GitPony tournament of the game? Preferably, soon after release date so that none of us have much time to practice and we're all relatively the same levels of incompetence.
    Yes.
    Last edited by Athaniar; 2011-11-03 at 07:25 AM.

4. - Top - End - #844
    Barbarian in the Playground

I would also be interested in a tourney, as long as I can have a couple of days beforehand to obsessively brush up on my previously nonexistent fighting game skills. ^^"

5. - Top - End - #845
    Titan in the Playground

Well, so it is never said I am not fair (Evil, yes, but not unfair), to smooth ruffled feathers, here is a nice picture of Bonbon ferverently protecting Lyra for the bad people (e.g. me).

Spoiler
    Show

My, she's pulling her quite firmly into that hug isn't she...?

In fact...you might say...

!!

No! NO! Oh gods, no! Please Bleakbane! Not that!

You might say...

RUN ponythread! Run! Close your eyes, stopper your ears, turn your monitors off! Quickly!

...that Bonbon is...

...tugging at her Heartstrings.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

I realise that I'm going to regret making that crack later, well everypony pummels me with heavy objects, but right now?

Totally worth it!

I have been wanting to be the first person to make that joke all morning while I was out.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-11-03 at 08:16 AM.

6. - Top - End - #846
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    This is the worst you are the worst.

7. - Top - End - #847
    Titan in the Playground

This is the worst you are the worst.
    In the words of a famous lagomorph scholar:

Ain't I a stinker?

8. - Top - End - #848
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Well, so it is never said I am not fair (Evil, yes, but not unfair), to smooth ruffled feathers, here is a nice picture of Bonbon ferverently protecting Lyra for the bad people (e.g. me).

Spoiler
    Show

!!

You might say...

RUN ponythread! Run! Close your eyes, stopper your ears, turn your monitors off! Quickly!

...that Bonbon is...

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

I realise that I'm going to regret making that crack later, well everypony pummels me with heavy objects, but right now?

Totally worth it!

I have been wanting to be the first person to make that joke all morning while I was out.
    ow, my head..that was quite punfull
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar

9. - Top - End - #849
    Titan in the Playground

This is the best you are the best.

i Tried. And i failed. Many many many many many many many times.

dear GOG i hope you get tindeck on that computer.

Feel free to do whatever with those monsters i just created by the way :u
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #850
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Eakin View Post
    The Great and Powerful Mojo Jojo? Great Crossover or Greatest Crossover?
    ...I second this notion!

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    I remember one brief scene.

Lix.

I have never seen her before, I still can't remember what she looked like in my dream, and I still don't know how I knew it was her ... BUT I KNEW!

Anyway, she was only there for a brief moment ... she turned me into a toy Tonka Truck and gave me a hug.

I kinda feel a bit better now ...

But I still gotta ask ... LIXIE, WHAT THE HAY WERE YOU DOING IN MY HEAD?!?!
    Well duuuuuuuh! She's the Great and Powerful Lixie! Her avatar says so! If she can't pinkie her way into your mind who can? Besides Midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    I had a dream about ponies last night. That shouldn't be surprising, I had been doing a pony episode marathon for several hours before going to sleep. What was surprising was that I was a pony. And all of the mane cast was there. And we were in Ponyville, and it was in cartoon. And everybody from the ponythread was there in ponyform. In fact, I dreamed of ponies all last night. I woke up a few times, so I know I had a few distinct ones. I don't remember much about them, I had completely forgotten until reading this post, but yeah. Kinda cool actually.
    I had a momentary dream about Ponies on Tuesday night. As most of you know I used to be the element of Narcolepsy because I'm, well, narcoleptic. So I don't dream much at all. However I had like a five second dream on Tuesday Night, and it was just a first person of Jade cuddling Midnight. However, this was after three straight days of shipping in IRC, so it does make sense, but still.

ESPER! Y U INVADE MY DREAMS?

Also, what did I show up as, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    On a less crazy subject I just saw this.

Spoiler
    Show

I want a Big Mac so bad. I usually don't even care too much about pony toys but it's Big Macintosh. For some reason that makes it different.
    [size="1"]BigmacBigmacBigmacBigmacBigmacBigmac[/color]

Well I was happy about passing my test, until I read the saddest thing ever

Seriously, that made me have a warm little shiver from how heartwarming it was, and then it started to go downhill at the end... That is the most heartwarming and sad thing I've seen in a long, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtbag View Post
    I am so downloading this onto all of the school computers before the next Minecraft Game Night. [size="1"]My roommate is going to murder me in my sleep.[/color]

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    HEY PONIES!!

I've been told to buy mead *hopes this means she can get SiuiS drunk ;)*

What should we toast over the fire tonight?
    Toast to Ponies, and toast to toast! Also, Mead is a dime a dozen up in our neck of the woods. It's not uncommon for Psycho to show up at the apartment with a nine dollar bottle. And yes, it is good for that cheap.

Sometimes I love New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Aethralux View Post
    Hahaha was just wondering if we'd commandeered these forums yet. Naive me we have 30 Threads apparently XD.
    Eeeeyup!

It's only a matter of time before we take over the entire world. This is the thread at it's slowest since thread II, actually, so you can get an idea of how fast we used to go. Ever since the induction of the IRC though, the thread has slowed significantly. So join us over there!

Just to warn you though, it's a real everfree forest in there! No, sometimes literally. The other day Jade and Scootaloo had to fight their way through a jungle made out of Shag Rug while running from a Xenopony.

This is what adding Essence Vents to a Manse feels like.

It's less likely to detonate in an enormous fireball. But for some reason you're not sure that's a good thing.
    I know that feel. It's like sure, it's safer and it's probably more intelligent... But there still just feels like there's something missing, like all is not right with the world, and you can't quite place your hoof on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris Strife View Post
    Probably.

They can even be mile long flamethrowers of water essence.
    AND THE SHENANIGANS ARE BACK!

No. They're essentially magical radiation, which means that the town that lives outside the manse will eventually mutate into fishpeople/disembodied light/redheads, but it's not a viable weapon.

What is a viable weapon is the mile-long flamethrower you can build and attach to the top of your manse. A manse basically converts ley lines into magical death energy, like a power plant, which then you then use to fuel your insane weaponry.

Exalted: Supervillainy is mandatory.
    ...Now I want to learn exalted.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    EDIT: Now I have an OC pony idea starting to form in my mind, who's special talent is bee-keeping, honey, and honey-related products (like mead, because I can *totally* see ponies drinking mead!)
    Now... what to name this OC pony?
    You know, out of all of the possible alcohols, I could see mead as the most likely for them to find. I mean, I'm 100% sure honey exists, and mead is just honey based wine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kindablue View Post
    This is absolutely hilarious and so saved. And totally us.

I don't know what you're talking about. We only watch this show for the plot.
    So much plot.

Quote Originally Posted by the_druid_droid View Post
    My latest project:

Line by Line, Sketching It Slowly
    Spoiler
    Show
    Damn dude, that looks seriously good! Five drawings and you're already pretty damn near replicating the show.

...now I'm worried things like that have been going on and have somehow passed my notice. If I have to review thirty threads to check, I shall be very cross.
    We don't post rule 34 in here, at least in my time, and I've been here for over half of the threads now. I know a large percentage of this community is squicked by it (specifically Leo. He likes to mention it a lot. )

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    A few days of really slow ponythread, and then you go and give me six new pages overnight. Yay Now I recognize ponythread again
    Weeeeee're back baby!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
    Personally, I think that rule of cool has no place with monofiliment stuff.
    In as much as a weapon whose explanation for badassery is basically Yay Science!, doesn't get as much leeway with, you know, science.

I'm fine with monomolecular edges, though. They are at least less painful to my brain than 'vibro' weapons.
    Personally in my campaigns, I allow the rule of cool on a single shot basis. Basically, when you come up with the idea and use it the first time, if it's awesome and hilarious, I'll allow it once. If you try it again, the same shenanigans will not work.

For example. Last night, we had an Epic Level One Shot. They were fighting a Dream Larva. We made Mecha-Shiva. On the bottom was the 3x3 Big McLarge Huge (Yes, that was his actual name). In the middle was the 2x2 "Hammer", who was so broken that he was doing 2400 damage minimum per round in the fight with Hextor at the end. And then on top was Davy Jones, the Dread Pirate. He rolled a fifty on his balance when Big McLarge Huge charged, and just did the "Got a little captain in you" pose as the massive SOB charged thirty feet and bounced off of a ball of concentrated nightmare.

Rule of Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    I've only played the Super Smash Bros. games to any real extent, myself, and have little experience with the style of fighter this appears to be, but I share your determination! Because of Pony!
    I suck at normal fighters, like the control style that MLP: Fighting is Magic will have. I am however amazing at Brawl. Like, I've won money in tournaments type of amazing at Brawl. There's just something about the two control schemes that one clicks for me, and one doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Very nice. And hearing Twilight's theme confirms the expectations from AJ's - music in that game is going to be very good.

Zevox
    You know, this was enough to make me pop on the video at work. They don't mind if I use youtube for music, but I can't watch videos. That said: Twilight's theme doesn't click as well with me as Applejack's did, then again somewhere deep down I'm still a southern girl at heart.

...Did I just non pony and non ironically refer to myself as a girl? Well then. Moooore thinkin' to do now.

Quote Originally Posted by Grif View Post
    Just a little something I been working on.

Spoiler
    Show

...I love you.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionoftheVoid View Post
    Wow, I can still (just about, if I chuck some other stuff out) keep up with the thread. Might make it back at some point, though I suspect the IRC will not bleed off quite so much ponysanity in future. We'll just have to wait and see, eh?
    Yaaaay! Yay! Welcome back Scion! *Glomp*

If Hasbro sends Mane 6 a cease and desist letter, the project dies. These guys do not have the resources to fight a court battle, even if they might eventually win. Which I'm not sure would be the case, it's not really a slam dunk that developing a video game based on someone else's IP is fair use.
    I will fund that damn legal battle myself. They're putting in a TON of work, and it would be beyond a shame if it all went to waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthteej View Post
    Derpy Hooves knows the gate. Derpy Hooves is the gate. Derpy Hooves is the key and guardian of the gate. Past, present, future, all are one in Derpy Hooves. She knows where the Old Ones broke through of old, and where They shall break through again. She knows where They have trod earth's fields, and where They still tread them, and why no one can behold Them as They tread.

(in all seriousness i wasn't thinking of that at all)
    ...This is absolutely horrifying.

We now have some "offical" names for the background ponies.

Not better, I fear, than the fanon, though I do like the idea suggested of adopting the canon names as second names (or otherwise combining them): "Lyra Heartstrings", in particular, has a very nice ring to it, doesn't it?
    Yeah, Heartstrings is now Lyra's last name in my fanon.

if Derpy hooves is now Derpy Whooves, and Doctor Whooves becomes canon, the two can be married! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Beeskee View Post
    Somepony said ponythread was SLOW lately didn't they?! DIDN'T THEY?! ... Ohyeah it was me. *looks nervously at the 10 pages he has to catch up on*
    I blame you completely for this. HOW COULD YOU?

Lyra will always be a filly Lyra to me. Heartstrings is a pretty last name. Carrot Top stays, Noteworthy gets a pass because I never liked 'Blues', Berry Punch and Berryshine both sound alcoholic enough to be interchangeable for me.
    Now I can't wait for them to release a Derpy blind back to see if they actually go with Ditzy Doo or Bright Eyes as the "official".

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Nah, she's just always been envious of Rarity, so she "acquired" a horn had Nurse Redheart graft it on.
    ...When did Berry Punch drunk herself into Baator?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelbert View Post
    Lyra is a recolor of Twilight Sparkle, Blues is a recolor of the only male pony model, Berry Punch is a recolor of Rarity, and Carrot Top is a recolor of Pinkie Pie. One of the best comments I read suggested that the pony figures were actually different background characters we hadn't seen yet. Or Twilight cosplaying as Lyra, and so on and so forth.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoeKun View Post
    I'm not allowed to trash talk Hasbro on the blog, so hi Ponythread. I'm back.

My immediate overreaction is that I would rather give back all of my other pony toys than have any official background pony toys at all if this is what they're going to do with them. Not that I would wish there were no toys at all - that would mean there is no show. But I will put all of my ponies back on the shelves they came from right this second.

You can't have her, Hasbro. She's mine.
    Yay for being a venting place! Welcome back Phoe.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    ...Oh! Hi!

ITHINKYOU'REAWESOME

*Flees*
    She used to be a regular around here back in and before my day my man.

Quote Originally Posted by Brazen Shield View Post
    Also!!
    Spoiler
    Show

Kippy!! You're such a part of the MLP fandom you're even on the SHELVES with them in stores!!
    LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Darthteej View Post
    Flamewars? FLAMEWARS! Let's do it SIXTIES STYLE!
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay, mabye not such a hot idea...
    This was so wrong. But I laughed so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ealdhain View Post
    Umm...hi everypony. I'm a little new to this. I've watched a couple of the episodes of Friendship is Magic, and I think I'd like to give it a shot.

You'll never escape us now...

One of us... One of us... One of us!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayonet Priest View Post
    I will give you Bobcat's traditional Scootagreeting.
    Spoiler
    Show

G'night ponythread. You all stay pony.
    *Sighs* Oh Bobcat. Still missing you five threads later.

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    OH!!!, you want one of Lyra looking at you?

ok then...
    Spoiler
    Show
    I unspoilered this, and scrolled down so my screen was centered on it's screen. My computer then froze. I spent fifteen panicked seconds staring at Lyra's manic face.

Run.
    EDIT: I quoted the wrong image. It was the one two below this. You know, the massive Lyra grin vector?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    I have returned from the mystical land of [insert name of Canada here], rife with [adventure/heartbreak/mad dance moves] and [swag/swag/swag]!

And dear goodness you ponies made all the pages. I suppose this settles my fears about thread slowdown somewhat. Seeing how it's late and I'm tired, I'll have to trawl through the past 15+ pages I missed and pick out relevant nonsense. Or just enjoy ya'lls company.

But I will leave you with one exciting bit of news:

Confirmed bronies in my dorm house: 2

That is awesome! And welcome back.

On an entirely different note. Whenever Fighting is Magic is released, would anyone be interested in a GitPony tournament of the game? Preferably, soon after release date so that none of us have much time to practice and we're all relatively the same levels of incompetence.
    I am so in for this. I am SO in for this!
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-11-03 at 09:13 AM.
    Avatar by DirtyTabs in the Adopt-A-Pony thread.

Thank you all so much for voting!
    Co-Winner of Rainbow Dash in the Playground!
    Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

11. - Top - End - #851
    Titan in the Playground

Awesome. I can't wait to watch it.

... oh, great, now it's on Equestria Daily.

Thanqol, why do you have to be so awesome?
    The two of you... all the internets.... take them they're yours

(And Phoe for posting that!)

12. - Top - End - #852
    Ogre in the Playground

I think I just diabeetus'd

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #853
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by ealdhain View Post
    Umm...hi everypony. I'm a little new to this. I've watched a couple of the episodes of Friendship is Magic, and I think I'd like to give it a shot.
    Welcome friend! Dive on in!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

What? No
    Just
    Just no

This is the first time since I was twelve, that I've read the word "herpes" and didn't freak out because I've had chickenpox and now a tiny virus parasite has fastened itself into my nervous system and maybe this time the shower will be hot enough I dont even need all this skin or maybe if I drink the rubbing alcohol fast enough I won't Go completely blind and oh Luna why is my skin itching is it the shingles AAAAAAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH

*pants*

Don't take this false sense of security away from me
    OHGODWHY'DYOUHAVETOREMINDMEABOUTTHIS!

*runs around flailing arms wildly*

XD
    I'd forgotten about that! Go kpenguin!
    Kpenguin is best penguin!

Quote Originally Posted by otakuryoga View Post
    OH!!!, you want one of Lyra looking at you?

ok then...
    Spoiler
    Show

How dare you! How DARE YOU!
    I am not slightly crazy at all, and i demand you retract this viscous slander
    I am TOTALLY crazy
    Oh gods! Dat hand!

I have returned from the mystical land of [insert name of Canada here], rife with [adventure/heartbreak/mad dance moves] and [swag/swag/swag]!

And dear goodness you ponies made all the pages. I suppose this settles my fears about thread slowdown somewhat. Seeing how it's late and I'm tired, I'll have to trawl through the past 15+ pages I missed and pick out relevant nonsense. Or just enjoy ya'lls company.

But I will leave you with one exciting bit of news:

Confirmed bronies in my dorm house: 2

Yes! Brony dormmates are best dormmates! I need to find myself some...

Phoe and Thanqol, you're both getting the blame for inspiring this...

*clears throat*

To the tune of "She's always a woman", by Billy Joel.

With her minty green coat, and the gold of her eyes
    That she's won our Phoe over should be of no surprise
    Forever a favourite on Equestria Daily
    She thinks that she's human, but she's always a filly to me.

Watch her bounce on the clouds, 'cause no one told her it's wrong
    And keep an eye on the background, she'll pop up before long
    With that cheeky-flank grin that we're longing to see
    She'll act like she's human, but she's always a filly to me.

Ohhh... she's a mare of music
    She will sit how she wants, just wants some air-time
    Ohhh... and she'll ever be 'shipped
    With her waifu Bon-Bon (though Phoe doesn't mind)

It's that goofy expression, and the cutie mark'd lyre
    If she would play us a song it'll set hearts a-fire
    And though her musical talent we're still waiting to see
    Call her what you will, but she'll always be Lyra to me!

Confound this ponythread, it drives me to filk.
    This is awesome. You are best pony.

You're blaming me? YOU'RE blaming ME!?!

I'm blaming YOU.

Because YOU

Made ME

Do THIS
    Thanqol is also best pony.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Thanks. Another night ruined, my job here is done
    Yeah, so talking to Beeskee about it in the IRC, I went to your dA account and stumbled on Butterflies.

Geez man. That was dark!

Some of us thought it quite an inspiring little piece. House Levant thanks you, diminutive equine.

@$&% not you! You're not allowed out in here!

Please excuse me, I have an Inquisitor to chase down!

I don't mind the names. We all knew they'd probably give them different names if they ever gave them names at all, and until they're named in the show I won't consider any of this canon. For all we know the people behind the show had nothing to do with this and probably didn't even know.

I mean, look at that art... if the people behind the show had anything to do with this, we wouldn't be looking at Twilight and her friends cosplaying as Lyra and her friends. That, unlike the names, makes me want to come out from under the bridge. Seriously... one would think they could get a vector of Lyra and any other background ponies, without any additional work, by calling up the people doing the show and saying "Hey there, could you just pass along that vector in a mail, pretty please?". Instead they apparently paid someone to make a new, crappy piece of recoloring. That makes NO SENSE!

That said, back to the names. I do like Lyra Heartstrings, best of both worlds, because Heartstrings is actually a pretty pretty name, but of course she'll always be our Lyra.

Never heard of this Blues pony before - and here I thought I knew all the popular background ponies - but Noteworthy is a pretty cool name. Blues Noteworthy even better.

Berryshine or Berry Punch... eh, same difference to me.

Only one I don't like is Golden Harvest. I think I'll stick with Carrot Top, at least until she's named in the actual show.
    I totally support cosplaying Twilight. Even better since we have thread-canon Lyra stalking Twilight...what will she think of this development?

Best emote? Or BEST emote?

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium Fox View Post
    Damn dude, that looks seriously good! Five drawings and you're already pretty damn near replicating the show.
    Danke schön! (Issat how you spell it? It's been so long...)

You know, this was enough to make me pop on the video at work. They don't mind if I use youtube for music, but I can't watch videos. That said: Twilight's theme doesn't click as well with me as Applejack's did, then again somewhere deep down I'm still a southern girl at heart.

...Did I just non pony and non ironically refer to myself as a girl? Well then. Moooore thinkin' to do now.
    Oh good, now I feel a bit less awkward about occasionally switching my pronouns when I'm trying to refer to you <.< >.>
    This Machine Surrounds Hate And Forces It To Surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    DD, your unicorn is stronger, prettier, and higher-ranking than mine, and her secret lab has a better name than mine. THERE SHALL BE NO QUARTER.
    Ponythread Learns to Draw!

Spoiler
    Show
    Bleeeeh! Alfalfa Monster!

14. - Top - End - #854
    Titan in the Playground

Definitely!

Pfffffffffhahahahahaha xD

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    SOOO CUUUUTE
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.

15. - Top - End - #855
    Banned

I found two very cute things today
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #856
    Ogre in the Playground

And being a super-brony is actually part of my mission statement. I'ma be the best damn brony there is.
    Well, you're succeeding so far.

So I can make everyone else look bad.
    Yeah, that's what I thought. You're also succeeding at this.

I'm pretty sure I've sung everything I need to on the topic.

Also, SOME GUY DID A COVER OF THE SONG

And another guy has promised a cover!

Best fandom. Best solution to problems. Living life without fear just gets better.
    I...

What?

I just...

Best fandom EVER!

i Tried. And i failed. Many many many many many many many times.

dear GOG i hope you get tindeck on that computer.

Feel free to do whatever with those monsters i just created by the way :u
    All I wanted to do was cheer up Phoe a little bit, and now multiple people are singing this?

Ponythread fandom is best fandom EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
    The two of you... all the internets.... take them they're yours

(And Phoe for posting that!)
    WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE INTERNETS!

17. - Top - End - #857

Quote Originally Posted by Khosan View Post

Spoiler
    Show
    I dunno. I know the misspellings were supposed to be cute and endearing, but it just seemed forced to me. I mean, even sounding the words out no young child would spell it "coopcakes". It just feels like they're trying too hard.

Oh good, now I feel a bit less awkward about occasionally switching my pronouns when I'm trying to refer to you <.< >.>
    Don't worry about it. At the very least in this thread I've taken to being called female like a fish to water.

What the hay. I finally posted over in LGBTAitP, so I might as well say it here. I'm going through some Gender Identity issues. Well not issues per-se, it's not a touchy subject or anything, if anything it's just a realization. Transgendered definitely doesn't fit, but Male doesn't fit either. I've been thinking I'd fit best under gender fluid, but who knows.

But yeah. Don't worry about the pronouns or any of that. I'll definitely answer to "she" and "Jade" out of pony / out of character.

This is so incredible I may have just died from an aneurism of awesome but the power of the cool is keeping my body animated in my seat.

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THESE INTERNETS!
    AT LEAST YOURS IS INTANGIBLE! *Glares and points to sig*

LOUISIANA. PURCHASE.
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-11-03 at 09:51 AM.

Spoiler
    Show
    For your dedication to ponies and giving us all entertainment with your quote tree o' doom, I hereby award you the Louisianan Purchase. How can I do that? Long story short, let's just say I picked a doozy of a poker game to go "all in".

18. - Top - End - #858
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, so talking to Beeskee about it in the IRC, I went to your dA account and stumbled on Butterflies.

Geez man. That was dark!

Some of us thought it quite an inspiring little piece. House Levant thanks you, diminutive equine.

@$&% not you! You're not allowed out in here!

Please excuse me, I have an Inquisitor to chase down!
    Ah yes, Butterflies... it did have warnings at the top, you know

I really should go polish that thing up, its age is probably showing.

19. - Top - End - #859
    Troll in the Playground

AND THE SHENANIGANS ARE BACK!

...Now I want to learn exalted.
    Be on MSN and I can help you start your journey.

We don't post rule 34 in here, at least in my time, and I've been here for over half of the threads now. I know a large percentage of this community is squicked by it (specifically Leo. He likes to mention it a lot. )
    Wait, what?

I don't mind rule 34 stuff... If it's done well, and doesn't completely ignore characterization and canon for the sake of cheap thrills: i.e, Foe-Yay.

I just prefer to have my characters stay out of certain books owned by Mids and Lix, in part because that smacks of Mind Control. Which while I don't mind as a plot device, when it comes to love and/or "private happy fun time" creeps me out.

Spoiler
    Show

!!

You might say...

...that Bonbon is...

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAH!!!

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

*headdesk*

Totally worth it!

We need something stronger than the Kane clap.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

20. - Top - End - #860
    Ettin in the Playground

Maybe this?
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".

21. - Top - End - #861

Be on MSN and I can help you start your journey.
    I might take you up on that tomorrow after work. >>

Wait, what?

I don't mind rule 34 stuff... If it's done well, and doesn't completely ignore characterization and canon for the sake of cheap thrills: i.e, Foe-Yay.

I just prefer to have my characters stay out of certain books owned by Mids and Lix, in part because that smacks of Mind Control. Which while I don't mind as a plot device, when it comes to love and/or "private happy fun time" creeps me out.
    Apparently I misinterpreted, sorry about that.

I just remember you saying a couple of times "Just be sure to keep it clean" over in IRC, so I figured it was a personal squick factor for MLP R34.

Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #862
    Titan in the Playground

Best emote? Or BEST emote?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Pfffffffffhahahahahaha xD
    This is so incredible I may have just died from an aneurism of awesome but the power of the cool is keeping my body animated in my seat.
    Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week! *bows*

No really, you can't get shot of me...

I was rather proud of that emote, considering it only took me about five minutes to do! I was going to find a Horatio animated gif or something, but they were all a bit big, and then inspiration struck...

(I may not know much about art, but what I have learned - ironically mostly from starships and cardboard buildings) is how shocking little you have to do sometimes to achieve the effect you're going for. It's that sort of thing they should be teaching in art classes in schools, not how to be an object photocopier/rearranger like they did at mine...)
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2011-11-03 at 10:24 AM.

23. - Top - End - #863
    Ogre in the Playground

Have some custom ponies:
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #864

Quote Originally Posted by Athaniar View Post
    Have some custom ponies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    I. Want. That. Trixie.

@_@
    Last edited by Titanium Fox; 2011-11-03 at 10:20 AM.

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #865
    Dwarf in the Playground

So several threads back I mentioned that my wife and I were colaborating on a crossover Dresden files/Pony fanfic. Well the first draft is finally done, clocking on at just under 50K words of hardboiled wizard/detective meets pony.

As I mentioned previously, we need a few pre-readers who have not read the Dresden files novels to give it a look and give feedback. Basically we need to know if any of this makes sense if you haven't read the novels. (I've only read a couple and I can follow it fine, but still.)

Any other comments about character voice and such will help, I'm also a little unsure about our portrayal of Celestia and the overall plot. We want to get an outsider's view of it all to see if it hangs together.

Anyway, here we go.
    Horse sense
    Thanks in advance.

Edit: I discovered that there's a problem with loading Pages documents into google docs that prevents editing and changing the font. I've changed the link to the editable version.
    Last edited by Kalinda; 2011-11-03 at 08:27 PM.
    "Ponies are proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy."-Ben Franklin

Rainbow dash...
    They're coming. The Shippers are coming for you, but listen—your life could depend on this—don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and you're shipped. They are fast, faster than you could believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink. Good luck.

Gamerlord on EQD.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #866
    Troll in the Playground

I might take you up on that tomorrow after work. >>

Apparently I misinterpreted, sorry about that.

I just remember you saying a couple of times "Just be sure to keep it clean" over in IRC, so I figured it was a personal squick factor for MLP R34.
    I'll be here after class.

I would prefer the public IRC be kept clean, although that's less rule 34, more general politeness. While yes, ponies+rule 34 does create some cognitive dissonance for me, as long as it stays under an R-rating, I'm fine with it, but we had somepony else wanting it kept clean, so I suggested PG as a nice compromise. Lets you two do some displays of affection, doesn't get anypony on the IRC at work in trouble.

Of course, what you do in a private chat... Well, lets just say I have absolutely no room to criticize there.
    Thanks to Dirty Tabs for the Travis pony.

Spoiler
    Show

Thanks to A Thousand Words for the My Little Simhata avatar, and thanks to Trixie for fixing the cropping.

Breakdown Twilight from Pony Halloween celebration, thanks to Thanqol.

Thanks to Akrim.Elf for the awesome Laharl pony.

27. - Top - End - #867
    Titan in the Playground

AT LEAST YOURS IS INTANGIBLE! *Glares and points to sig*

LOUISIANA. PURCHASE.
    Don't worry, we've got our top ponies working 'round the clock on a pocket-sized version. And believe me when I say we're pulling out all the stops on this one. Just look at the sort of talent we've brought in:

Spoiler
    Show

Here's her resume.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.

28. - Top - End - #868
    Barbarian in the Playground

That was... possibly the most amazing whatever that was that I've ever seen.

Edit: Weird, it seems like half the time I post I'm the one who rolls the thread over to the next page.
    Last edited by Bayonet Priest; 2011-11-03 at 10:26 AM.

29. - Top - End - #869

I'll be here after class.

I would prefer the public IRC be kept clean, although that's less rule 34, more general politeness. While yes, ponies+rule 34 does create some cognitive dissonance for me, as long as it stays under an R-rating, I'm fine with it, but we had somepony else wanting it kept clean, so I suggested PG as a nice compromise. Lets you two do some displays of affection, doesn't get anypony on the IRC at work in trouble.

Of course, what you do in a private chat... Well, lets just say I have absolutely no room to criticize there.
    Oh no, I definitely hear you there. Like I said though, I misinterpreted that to mean you wanted it PG, not it as a compromise. I think as far down the road as it will ever get anyways is flashes of PG-13, I really doubt anypony on this thread would actually publicly go farther than that anyways. And really, those flashes of PG-13 are usually heralded with "WARNING: SAUCE!"

Jade is standing stock still, pretty much every joint locked, dead upright. "I leave no comment as to what I may or may not do in private with no particular pony whatsoever."

Don't worry, we've got our top ponies working 'round the clock on a pocket-sized version. And believe me when I say we're pulling out all the stops on this one. Just look at the sort of talent we've brought in:

Spoiler
    Show

Here's her resume.
    OH. MY. HHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH H!

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #870
    Titan in the Playground

:O
    AOTRS has created a new type of undead! The AWESOMELICH!

I explicitly and specifically do NOT use mind control. Ever. Even when I'm being slightly evil, I do not use mind control.
    Recent Homebrew: The Socialite | The Crystalline: Memory Altering Construct Race | Sanguine Hand, a ToB Discipline of blood and cruelty
    Homebrew Signature | NEW Homebrew Collection
    Thanks to all my avatar artists, especially to Paisley for my avatar of Vivian, cowardly cryophoenix.
    It's like the feng shui version of an orbital death laser.