New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: Fairy Tail in the Playground [FTITP]

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    But dark dragon means... (spoiler alert)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zeref and Acknowlogia...
    Assuming that's what Zeref is, and I have my own personal doubts about that. But that is a problem...can a Shadow dragon just...eat shadow? Weirder things have happened, obviously, but this is a thinker.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Shiro View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    But dark dragon means... (spoiler alert)
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zeref and Acknowlogia...
    No. Shadow and Death are two separate elements, as far as I'm concerned.

Anyway, as for the problem of eating shadows, I have a few ideas. Wait for the full write-up, then see what you think.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post

Eldritch shapeshifter specifically might not work, but you might be interested in something called "Take-Over" magic. Basically a mage slays a demon, takes some of the demon parts, and then their magic involves substituting part or all of their body with that of said demon, gaining its strengths and powers.
    That'd be well in line of what I was thinking.

So far, my idea for a character is someone who used Take Over to assume demonic powers, then was (understandably) mistaken for a demon himself and got sealed, only to be awakened lately (by accident?) by whoever (the Fairy Tail?).

Quote Originally Posted by DiscipleofBob View Post
    My only question is what would you eat? I mean, the Poison Dragon user could eat toxic chemicals and venom, and the Sky Dragon user "eats" Wind (effectively just breathing), but what would a Darkness Dragon eat?
    My suggestion: anything black. Black things don't reflect light, and are thus dark.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2011-11-08 at 03:38 PM.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    That'd be well in line of what I was thinking.

So far, my idea for a character is someone who used Take Over to assume demonic powers, then was (understandably) mistaken for a demon himself and got sealed, only to be awakened lately (by accident?) by whoever (the Fairy Tail?).

That sounds like it'd work just fine. If you want other references for inspiration, look up Elfman and Mirajane on the wiki, since they both use that type of magic.

5. - Top - End - #35

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    The Absence of Light? That's all "darkness" is.

Spoiler
    Show
    No actually...as far as we know at least. There's no evidence so far. It's also called the Black Dragon of the Apocolypse, no where do they call it the Black Dragon. Also it's roar is made of pure energy...not shadow
    Smarty pants.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

6. - Top - End - #36
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then here goes

Name:Spero Akiyama, Mega Tsunami
    Hieght:6'6
    Wieght:190 pounds
    Magic:Dragon Slayer Magic- Water, Graceful Pegasus
    Blood Type:AB
    Guild:Fairy Tale

Appearance

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero is a very tall person at his height of 6'6, however he does not flaunt this fact and will often bring himself down to others level in order to be respectful to them. He has bleach blond hair that frames his face and emerald green eyes. He is often seen wearing a light brown tunic and cream colored pants with brown boots. He is well muscled and his face often has an expression of curiosity or calmness.

Background

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero was taken in by the water dragon as a baby. He and his parents were sailing out at sea when a brutal storm hit. You see Spero's mother had entered labor 2 months early. His parents managed to deliver him successfully and put him in a makeshift crib below deck. Unfortunately both his parents were knocked overboard. The boat landed at an abandoned island a few days later and the water dragon Crossell heard his cries and took him into his care. It was 12 years later (when are we starting and when did the dragons leave again?) that Crossell left Spero. Spero was not resentful of the fact that he had left but grateful that the dragon had took care of him all this time. He kept the locket on him that belonged to his father that had his father and mothers pictures in it. There was also an empty space presumably left for him to fill. He mourned his parents death or abandonment for many years while with Crossell but the dragon would not let him dwell. It was shortly after getting to the mainland that he joined fairy tale, having heard of the guild and its dysfunctionality. He thought it would be fun, and he was right!

Magic

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero is a water dragon slayer, meaning that he can control water in all of it's forms, be it gas(vapor), liquid(water), or solid(ice). He is fairly proficient in it having worked himself to the bone to master it in the memory of Crossell. He owed a lot to the absent dragon and he was going to fulfill his last request of mastering dragon slayer magic. His alias is due to a mission of his that he had to complete, take out the base for an unknown organization. It wasn't a particularly difficult mission, just tedious. He took down the base with one strike. The base was a fortress that had been built to withstand Tsunami's as a precaution in a very active section of the sea. Spero waited patiently for 4 days waiting on a big tsunami, on the 4th day when one showed up he enhanced it with his powers making the worlds first Mega Tsunami.

The Graceful Pegasus style of magic that he can use is fairly new to him. He is currently working hard to use it to it's full potential. The style uses magic energy to create a large guardian pegasus that is strong and fast. Unlike the Black Raven style the pegasus does not explode. Rather it becomes like a beam of fast moving light that functions as a battering ram. Spero can only do this at the lowest level the pegasus still looking like a pegasus, just thinned out and at high speed. He is able to materialize the wings for flight though at the moment he only has 15 minutes of flight time. He can also materialize a mass of feathers that instead of being razor sharp are incredibly heavy, one feather weighting almost as much as 20 pounds! (to much?) These feathers can often be used to make miniature battering ram whirlwinds or for obscuring a persons view. The feathers can be used to make a variety of other objects though Spero doesn't have near the fine enough control to do that yet.

Other powers

Spoiler
    Show

-He has Enhanced Senses, Durability, Speed, and Strength. All are traits that he shares with other dragon slayers

-He is very adept and twin swordplay and wield a pair of blue and white longswords. He is very fond of them as they were gifts from Crossell. They don't have anything special about them except for the fact that they don't wear out

-He is skilled in hand to hand combat though he doesn't have a formal style appearing to improvise in battle.

How is this guys? To much?

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

I'd say remove the Ice bit from the Water Dragon...as Ice Make is a magic already and Dragon Slayer seems to be a literal control over a single "element". Though, also, making a Mega Tsunami...would make him an S rank for sure. And probably one of the strongest mages in the world. I'd say...that's a bit too powerful. As for Graceful Pegasus, if you want to parallel Black Raven you're more than welcome to use White Dove, as it's meant to be it's mirror.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Ettin in the Playground

I'd also make mention that vapor isn't nearly as fulfilling as full on water is, considering vapors...well...gaseous nature...

I'd also, personally, nix the controlling vapor part since that infringes on any Sky Dragon someone want to make, but that's personal choice and not an indictment on Spero having the ability. Also, any thoughts on Zheyrn? Anything anyone thinks needs to be changed?
    Last edited by Callos_DeTerran; 2011-11-08 at 04:27 PM.
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

9. - Top - End - #39
    Ogre in the Playground

I will say however...Water control is still fairly open and...dare I say vast? When you can summon the stuff as well it's not so bad. When you consider water pressure, the possibility of controlling people or body parts, the actual surface tension of water and how it can act as kinetic shield...I would say it's quite powerful enough with all it's qualities.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Ogre in the Playground

...has anyone expressed interest in making the FT Guildmaster yet? Because if not, I will.

Fire Dragon Slayer, who's definitely a Bunny Ears Lawyer, given that someone who acts constantly drunk is not only a guildmaster, but a pretty powerful mage.

Of course, in battle, she lights the booze on fire before drinking it, but still.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

11. - Top - End - #41

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    ...has anyone expressed interest in making the FT Guildmaster yet? Because if not, I will.

Fire Dragon Slayer, who's definitely a Bunny Ears Lawyer, given that someone who acts constantly drunk is not only a guildmaster, but a pretty powerful mage.

Of course, in battle, she lights the booze on fire before drinking it, but still.
    Would you still be up for something like what we were planning when you tried to get one of these started?
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post

I think the idea has merit, but why not make her one of the regular mages of the guild instead? I think the goal is to focus the story on the middle-ground people rather then the most powerful mages, so you'd be able to do more with the character by making a more average Fire Dragon Slayer...plus it gives the chance for growth and development.

13. - Top - End - #43
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I think the idea has merit, but why not make her one of the regular mages of the guild instead? I think the goal is to focus the story on the middle-ground people rather then the most powerful mages, so you'd be able to do more with the character by making a more average Fire Dragon Slayer...plus it gives the chance for growth and development.
    True, but we still need someone to play the Guild Master and appropriate roles. I say a Fire Dragon Slayer guild master is as good as any.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Ogre in the Playground

But do we? Couldn't it be possible to start Fairy Tail looking for a Guild Master? It does help the story-line at the start. A good "Starting Arc".

15. - Top - End - #45

Cecilia Lugard

Height: 5' 5"
    Weight: 105
    Magic: Celestial Magic (AKA the use of summoning keys), Silk Magic
    Blood Type: O
    Guild: Fairy Tail

Appearance:

Background: Cecilia Lugard was born in a well to do family. Her mother was a gypsy who used various tribal magics and her father was a travelling merchant who was rarely home. Her original Magic was one she created known as Silk Magic. It allows her to control cloth and fabric she came in contact with. She got her first key, Leo, as a gift from her mother when she turned ten, and she bought Ursa Major and Pheonix when she was 14 and 15 respectively, and she found Pegasus on her first mission as part of a guild. She joined Fairy Tail when she was 16 to further her hunt for keys. She dreams of one day becoming an S-rank mage, but she has a ways to go.

Magic #1:

Spoiler
    Show
    Cecilia uses Celestial Magic. Celestial Magic is the use of mystical keys to call spirits and creatures based on the constellations/zodiac.
    Leo, the Fire Lion: A gold key. Her most important and strongest key, Leo takes the form of a large lion with a fiery mane. He is strong and can breath fire in stuff. Yeah. Leo can also turn into Leo Minor, an adorable little version of himself.
    Ursa Major: A silver key. A giant bear, with claws and teeth and stuff, better for doing heavy work than fighting.
    Pegasus: A silver key. A flying horse. Totes.
    Pheonix: A silver key. A smaller version of the fire bird, with the ability to cure allies.

Magic #2:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cecilia can also use Silk Magic. It gives her the ability to control cloth, fabrics, ribbon, and the like that she comes in contact with. It only works while she remains in contact with the item.

She can use this magic to harden her clothes to protect herself, or to use ribbon or such to restrain her enemies.
    Last edited by Viera Champion; 2011-11-13 at 06:26 PM.
    LGBTitP
    The CHALLENGE|My Poetry|My Short Stories
    Fantastic FFTA Assassin Viera avvie by the fabulous Jokasti
    Spoiler
    Show
    Snow Flake: My Little Toshiro Hitsugaya Pony by Smuchmuch

Kyasarin Shihan drawing by the talented Moon Wolf

16. - Top - End - #46
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tebryn View Post
    But do we? Couldn't it be possible to start Fairy Tail looking for a Guild Master? It does help the story-line at the start. A good "Starting Arc".
    Would the guild even be able to function without a master? Someone needs to at least take the role of acting master (unless that role is delegated to an NPC).

17. - Top - End - #47
    Ogre in the Playground

Story Start: The Former Master is dead, leaving the more powerful and capable mages of the Guild to find a suitable Master via the ancient Fairy Test or risk having their Guild dissolve.

That's what starting story arcs are made of.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by Callos_DeTerran View Post
    I'd also make mention that vapor isn't nearly as fulfilling as full on water is, considering vapors...well...gaseous nature...

I'd also, personally, nix the controlling vapor part since that infringes on any Sky Dragon someone want to make, but that's personal choice and not an indictment on Spero having the ability. Also, any thoughts on Zheyrn? Anything anyone thinks needs to be changed?
    Really? The reason I wanted water vapor was to have domain over steam. So that like his dragons roar attack could water or super heated sream, but if it will be aproblem I can change it. Also the reason he could make mega tsunami was because had one to build on top of. He can't create one on his own.

As for the Graceful Pegasus style. Well I wanted it to be that because, and don't you guys laugh, I saw something on a show. You guys know the show Beyblade Metal Fusion? Well the main character has a beyblade called Storm Pegasus. Unlike most other bey's that have a elemental them Pegasus is about pure speed and offense. The only special thing about it other than being extremely powerful was that it could spin fast enough to cause a vaccum. I didn't want to pile wind control on top of everything else so I took the speed and power aspects. That and pegasus just looks cool (It has a spectral form that is visible to others).
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-11-08 at 06:18 PM.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Ogre in the Playground

The thing with even mega-tsunami's is they're massively destuctive. Callos pointed out to me over yahoo that a true Mega-Tsumai could wipe out the entire eastern sea board. That's...like I said, he'd be one of the strongest mages. Making massive waves..that's ok but they still wouldn't actually be tsunami since a Tsunami is about water displacement. That would still make him insanely powerful...I mean, even a small tsunami can change the shape of land masses. He'd be an S rank for sure, no question. As for steam...I'd agree with Callos, especially because it would actually require a method to heat the water which doesn't seem to be something in the scope of the Dragon Slayer. It's a fairly straight forward magic as I pointed out before. Water Control would seem to be the scope of it which is really powerful enough.
    Last edited by Tebryn; 2011-11-08 at 06:17 PM.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then I'll make it straight water and I'll take out the bit about the mega tsunami, cause when you put it like that it is way to powerful. So sorry about that. So yeah summoning massive waves then. Cause I don't think I could handle being the Erza of this RP's Fairy Tale.

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then here goes

Name:Spero Akiyama, Aqua Guardian
    Magic:Dragon Slayer Magic- Water, Graceful Pegasus

Appearance

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero is a very tall person at his height of 6'6, however he does not flaunt this fact and will often bring himself down to others level in order to be respectful to them. He has bleach blond hair that frames his face and emerald green eyes. He is often seen wearing a light brown tunic and cream colored pants with brown boots. He is well muscled and his face often has an expression of curiosity or calmness.

Background

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero was taken in by the water dragon as a baby. He and his parents were sailing out at sea when a brutal storm hit. You see Spero's mother had entered labor 2 months early. His parents managed to deliver him successfully and put him in a makeshift crib below deck. Unfortunately both his parents were knocked overboard. The boat landed at an abandoned island a few days later and the water dragon Crossell heard his cries and took him into his care. It was 12 years later (when are we starting and when did the dragons leave again?) that Crossell left Spero. Spero was not resentful of the fact that he had left but grateful that the dragon had took care of him all this time. He kept the locket on him that belonged to his father that had his father and mothers pictures in it. There was also an empty space presumably left for him to fill. He mourned his parents death or abandonment for many years while with Crossell but the dragon would not let him dwell. It was shortly after getting to the mainland that he joined fairy tale, having heard of the guild and its dysfunctionality. He thought it would be fun, and he was right!

Magic

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero is a water dragon slayer, meaning that he can control water, He can make a shield of water fire a pressurized water cannon from his mouth and with his most recent technique can make a blade of water so highly pressurized he can cut through some metals. He is fairly proficient in it having worked himself to the bone to master it in the memory of Crossell. He owed a lot to the absent dragon and he was going to fulfill his last request of mastering dragon slayer magic. His alias is due to his habit to help those in trouble for whatever reason.

The Graceful Pegasus style of magic that he can use is fairly new to him. He is currently working hard to use it to it's full potential. The style uses magic energy to create a large guardian pegasus that is strong and fast. Unlike the Black Raven style the pegasus does not explode. Rather it becomes like a beam of fast moving light that functions as a battering ram. Spero can only do this at the lowest level the pegasus still looking like a pegasus, just thinned out and at high speed. He is able to materialize the wings for flight though at the moment he only has 15 minutes of flight time. He can also materialize a mass of feathers that instead of being razor sharp are incredibly heavy, one feather weighting almost as much as 20 pounds! (to much?) These feathers can often be used to make miniature battering ram whirlwinds or for obscuring a persons view. The feathers can be used to make a variety of other objects though Spero doesn't have near the fine enough control to do that yet.

Other powers

Spoiler
    Show

-He has Enhanced Senses, Durability, Speed, and Strength. All are traits that he shares with other dragon slayers

-He is very adept and twin swordplay and wield a pair of blue and white longswords. He is very fond of them as they were gifts from Crossell. They don't have anything special about them except for the fact that they don't wear out

-He is skilled in hand to hand combat though he doesn't have a formal style appearing to improvise in battle.

How is this guys?

22. - Top - End - #52
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Would you still be up for something like what we were planning when you tried to get one of these started?
    <.<
    >.>

I forget what that was...

@Callos: At the very least, she's going to be S-rank. This was the character idea I was going for when I tried to get one of these started, and part of the concept was 'high-ranking'

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

23. - Top - End - #53
    Ogre in the Playground

Looks much better and more along the lines of the Dragon Slayer magic. I'll point out again if you're looking to mirror Black Raven there is already a Magic Style named that is it's parallel called White Dove.

24. - Top - End - #54
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

If you want me to I can, just felt like I was kinda stealing your work you know. One request though. Could White Dove basically function like Graceful Pegasus does just under a different name or did you already have a skill set that you wanted to give it?
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-11-08 at 06:54 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Ogre in the Playground

I put it in for people to use, I figured since you mentioned Dark Raven by name that was the intent at least. I figured White Dove was a little more healy but otherwise it works the same way as Graceful Pegasus.

26. - Top - End - #56
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Okay then, I would be honored to use teh White Dove style of magic.

27. - Top - End - #57
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Name: Emilia MacCrowley

Alignment: Lawful Good

Magic: Spirit Sense, Necromancy, Spirit Summoning

Guild: None at the moment

Appearance: Emilia, standing at 5'9'' and 125 lbs, is an attractive young woman of noble birth with features far too clean for the peasantry. She usually ties her long, black hair back into something presentable but professional. As a teenager, she had a very goth sense of fashion, common among her family for the death imagery, and while she grew out of that phase a while ago, it still influences her fashion choice, preferring mostly black with other dark clothing, in styles that are practical and professional yet still somewhat fashionable. She rarely wears accessories, except for several trinkets that are symbolic of the pacts she's made.

Background: The MacCrowley family has a long, respected, and feared tradition of necromancy. In fact, they might be the only necromancers not branded as dark wizards by the magic council. The members of the family often come off as cold and distant, and are often feared among the general public due to the stigma associated with their art. Emilia left her family to finish her training and to distance herself from this stigma. Over her training, she formed contracts with many spirits, but eventually those contracts ended, and without official guild work she lost all but her most loyal spirit, York. Currently, she's seeking employment with an official licensed mage guild, but the fact that she's a self-proclaimed necromancer alone makes her untrustworthy to others.

Magic:
    Spoiler
    Show

Spirit Sense – Emilia has a sixth sense regarding the souls of the dead, normally imperceptible to human beings. She can locate and communicate with spirits that haven't crossed over yet. This also means she is able to communicate with otherwise mindless undead such as zombies and is able to identify more camouflaged undead like vampires by their true nature. Such spirits are not as common as one would first assume, and it's often rare that Emilia finds such a spirit.

Necromancy – Necromancy has developed a reputation as dark, death magic over the years, but most people forget that necromancy is also the magic of life. Evil necromancers abuse their powers by enslaving souls and raising their own army of undead, but Emilia uses her magic only for good. The basic fundamentals include healing magic that restores life and death magic to wound enemies. While she could in theory directly bring someone back to life or kill someone with this magic, that level of necromancy requires such a great cost of magic it would actually damage her soul, possibly irreparably. All she can actually do is some minor healing magic and shoot rays of necrotic energy that can wound enemies.

Spirit Summoning - While this level of Necromancy does allow her to technically fight on her own, she primarily forms mutual contracts with lost souls who haven't quite passed on to the afterlife. She can then summon the spirits in artificial bodies, combining the force of their soul with her own for a formidable magical combo, and give her access to new abilities and types of magic. At the moment, she only has two spirits she can summon: York and Raven, but she can form pacts with other powerful souls she finds. As an important distinction, Emilia only makes pacts with the souls of the deceased that haven't crossed over to the afterlife for whatever reason.

York - A longtime servant of the MacCrowley family and Emilia's go-to spirit and familiar. When not in combat with Emilia, York takes the form of a skull with two bat-like wings that flies around. While he has no combat capabilities in this form, he can awkwardly manipulate objects with his teeth or one wing. When Emilia summons York for combat, however, he takes the form of a skeletal swordsman in a full tuxedo and cape. In this form, York is fast and a cunning expert swordsman. He doesn't have strong magic capabilities as he wasn't a mage in his past life, but he was a showman, so York can use what magic power he does have for brilliant displays of illusion and sleight of hand, even manipulating shadows to mask his attacks.

Raven Windtalker - This spirit of Emilia's is relatively new, Emilia having only made the contract about a week ago. Raven was the chief of a now extinct shamanistic tribe. In the process of ensuring that the tribe's sacred land was respected, Emilia forged a contract with the shaman. His form in combat is that of a shamanistic warrior with the head of an eagle and large feathered clothing and a headress. Raven is a powerful fighter, able to use geomancy to manipulate the earth and wind, letting him summon tornadoes or reshape the earth itself. However, the power behind his magic depends completely on where he is. If he's on sacred ground, especially that of his homeland, his magic is easily S-class material, able to make the earth open up and swallow even armies instantly and summon full-sized tornadoes. On any other natural ground, he's still powerful, but his tornadoes are only large enough to envelop a man and he can still do some earthbending. On city or otherwise manufactured ground, he loses a lot of his strength, and if he were moving (say on a vehicle), he'd be nearly powerless as it'd be impossible to attune himself to the earth below him. Conversely, the longer Raven spends in an area, the more attuned he becomes with the earth, and the stronger he becomes.

First profile up for approval and such.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Ogre in the Playground

So basically, at least as I saw it, the birds it summoned could heal. That'd be the only difference really that exists between Elegant Pegasus.

29. - Top - End - #59
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Name:Spero Akiyama, Aqua Guardian
    Magic:Dragon Slayer Magic- Water, White Dove

Appearance

Spoiler
    Show

Background

Spoiler
    Show

Magic

Spoiler
    Show
    Spero is a water dragon slayer, meaning that he can control water, He can make a shield of water fire a pressurized water cannon from his mouth and with his most recent technique can make a blade of water so highly pressurized he can cut through some metals. He is fairly proficient in it having worked himself to the bone to master it in the memory of Crossell. He owed a lot to the absent dragon and he was going to fulfill his last request of mastering dragon slayer magic. His alias is due to his habit to help those in trouble for whatever reason.

The White Dove style of magic that he can use is fairly new to him. He is currently working hard to use it to it's full potential. The style uses magic energy to create a large guardian dove that is strong and fast. Unlike the Black Raven style the dove does not explode. Rather it becomes like a beam of fast moving light that functions as a battering ram. Spero can only do this at the lowest level the dove still looking like a dove, just thinned out and at high speed. The birds also have a healing ability when they land on allies. Currently he can only heal one ally and only a few cuts and scrapes, anything to deep he will only heal halfway. He is able to materialize the wings for flight though at the moment he only has 15 minutes of flight time. He can also materialize a mass of feathers that instead of being razor sharp are incredibly heavy, one feather weighting almost as much as 20 pounds! (to much?) These feathers can often be used to make miniature bludgeoning whirlwinds or for obscuring a persons view. The feathers can be used to make a variety of other objects though Spero doesn't have near the fine enough control to do that yet.

Other powers

Spoiler
    Show

-He is very adept at twin swordplay and wields a pair of blue and white longswords. He is very fond of them as they were gifts from Crossell. They don't have anything special about them except for the fact that they don't wear out

-He is skilled in hand to hand combat though he doesn't have a formal style, appearing to improvise in battle.

Okay then
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-11-08 at 07:15 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

(double post)

Hmm, I've never seen a character like this one before Bob. It's not bad or anything, just different. Other than that offhand statement everything looks fine and quite enteraining. She almost seems like a gothic version of Lucy Heartfilla.