New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Blazing hate A fire red nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    I think Nindoran Jack would win, due to actually being able to speak normally.
    Oh, we don't need to talk normally for what I have in mind. .

All we need is our giant sentient balls and our "megahorn" .

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post

Endo, Haddock, Pcebro, Zephyr, Dee-Darr, Karp Karp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    You know I didn't actually realize the innuendo till just now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Koda the kobold View Post
    I didn't either
    Ho ho! And like a perverted ninja in the night I strike, when least expected! Tremble in fear in my mighty innuendo powers!

Though honestly, was wondering if anyone would catch that, or if it just slid in there too well.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

2. - Top - End - #512
    Colossus in the Playground

Ch 23 Melinda and Koga.
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay team, Koga will be very tough and I don't think any of you are ready for him. So we are going to train until I think you are ready.
    But I'm master of the sky!
    That might matter, if Koga used Flying types, at all.

Finally. You can actually take on birds semi-reliably

What's the difference?
    A lot more splatter from enemy organs. Also deadlier.

Hey Sunspot, I have a present for you!
    *Yelp* They hurt, mistress. They hurt. Make them stop!
    Give...in...to...our...will...and...the...pain...w ill...end...
    No, no.
    You'll...give...in...eventually...
    Even if I wanted to make it stop, I'm not sure I could.

Okay Red Baron I think you're ready.
    I will show this Koga the power of the sky.

Okay Sunspot you're done.
    Kill...kill...make...them...suffer...
    No, I won't. *whimper*
    Oh stop being such a baby, it can't hurt that much.

Oh good. You're done Jango.
    Well I'm good with poison types. So I'm assuming I'll be used.
    Yeah.

Huh. It's too bad you're near useless against any Koffings or Weezings he has.

*sob* I'm sorry Mommy doesn't love me anymore, because I'm a bad son.

I lliw tcetorp ekil a doog yot

Okay Jack that's enough.
    I ma yppah ot evres

Jack I have a treat for you.
    tahw si ti?

rewop gnisaercni

Right this place has trainers. I forgot about that.

Hey.... person.

Not really invisible. More like concealed. I can see them if I look.

Um. Okay. I can get to him right?

Wait. Why does the wall have gaps?

If only I had a Blissey.

Um okay. Red Baron apparently you are so tough, you can be mistaken for a Blissey
    And that's why I'm a master.

Yay, for spite?

By losing pathetically to me?

Um not really. I consider your lack of mixing both to be dumb.

Couldn't you just mutli-class?

Wouldn't the ninja way be stabbing me in the rib-cage before I've sent out my pokemon. Possibly yelling out Sneak attack.

Okay. I think you are confusing Ninja, with Druid or Ranger. You idiot.

Clearly, considering you don't even know your own class features.

Not really. I can see them fine.

I know this!

Trainers.

Need. My meds!!
    We'll get you to a pokemon center.

No. I figured we chat. Get to know each other as people.

How does that help your pokemon exactly?

Until I cure them.

Wouldn't creeping horror fit better with a bug gym. Just saying.

Koffing I choose you.
    Jango let's go!

Jango, Psychic.

Jango had torn the ball apart. Poison gas filled the space the body used to inhabit.
    Go Muk!

Jango Psychic!
    Please, my evolved pokemon can take more than that. Muk toxic.

Jango had tried tearing it apart. But it was made of stronger stuff then the Koffing. While Jango tried to shift her stance, the Muk vomited on her face. Damnation Jango. Here's a Antidote.
    So sorry being made to ingest poison inconveniences you.
    Muk minimize.
    ... This is going to be a long battle

Jango hit it. It being really tiny shouldn't hamper your psychic energies.

Yes! Way to go Jango!
    Go Koffing!

Jango psychic.

You only have one pokemon left!
    A ninja only needs one dose of poison to kill his target,

Jango Psychic.

I win.

So my pokemon learn how to vomit?

Things Jack says
    Spoiler
    Show

I will protect like a good toy.
    I am happy to serve
    What is it?
    Power increasing

Characters that speak in this update
    Spoiler
    Show

Melinda
    Biollante
    Red Baron
    Thumbs
    Jango
    Jack
    Sunspot

One thing I forgot last update. Poliwhirl evolves with a water stone, So we need to pick what level it evolves.

Poliwhirls move set
    Spoiler
    Show

Lv 27 Rain dance, Lv 35 Body slam, Lv 43 Belly drum, Lv 51 Hydro pump

Poliwrath's move set
    Spoiler
    Show

Lv 35 Sumbission, Lv 51 Mind reader

So the options are Immediately, at Level 27, at level 35, at level 43 at level 51, or let it evolve into Politoad. (Which probably won't happen until after the league.)

In addition you still have the opprunity to vote for reserves until I actually get to the six.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Submission's a pretty good move, and there aren't many better TMs for fighting type moves, so I'd say level 35. Hydro Pump isn't the best, and Belly Drum isn't something to use in a Nuzlocke.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

4. - Top - End - #514
    Troll in the Playground

Question: why can't sunspot just burn the spores? Seems like fire types would be pretty incompatible with parasites as they could just run a really high fever.
    Avatar Credit: the very talented PseudoStraw. Full image:
    Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #515

Quote Originally Posted by Xondoure View Post
    Question: why can't sunspot just burn the spores? Seems like fire types would be pretty incompatible with parasites as they could just run a really high fever.
    It's the same thing as with the Wigglytuff. Sunspot is assuming orders that aren't there and then acting on them. He took the order to let Endo spore him as he has to have the spores. (If it were Jango being infested the spores would have dealt with secretly, and she would have neglected to tell Melinda what happened.)

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Troll in the Playground

Which causes me to ask what happens if a pokemon tries to disobey a direct order? Do they think it but find their body unresponsive, or does it alter their mind in such a way that the thought of taking action to disobey never occurs to them.

If the latter what is the difference between thinking an order has been given and actually being given an order? Since they believe it to be an order the idea of resisting is not there, so if Melinda tricks them into following a suggestion, it is the same as if she had given an order, at least in their minds. In which case, I don't see how much of a case could be made for it being the pokemon's fault.

If the former, would it not become habbit especially for one who has suffered from her trickery to test the limits of each command? Put simply to always try and disobey as a failsafe against such suggestions, or in an attempt to find loopholes.

Back to the latter, if she is ordering them what to think does she have the power to entirely rewrite their personalities if it pleases her.

Or worse, since she probably won't mind what they think (being evil and all) couldn't Melinda order them to act like that was what their personality was? So she could rewrite all of their actions other than their thoughts which she never has to here.

Basically how does the mind control work and how diabolical can it become? And while we're at it could she do this to any pokemon whose pokeball she owns or if they are too high level would she need the gym badges to subjugate it to her will?
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #517

Which causes me to ask what happens if a pokemon tries to disobey a direct order? Do they think it but find their body unresponsive, or does it alter their mind in such a way that the thought of taking action to disobey never occurs to them.

If the latter what is the difference between thinking an order has been given and actually being given an order? Since they believe it to be an order the idea of resisting is not there, so if Melinda tricks them into following a suggestion, it is the same as if she had given an order, at least in their minds. In which case, I don't see how much of a case could be made for it being the pokemon's fault.

If the former, would it not become habbit especially for one who has suffered from her trickery to test the limits of each command? Put simply to always try and disobey as a failsafe against such suggestions, or in an attempt to find loopholes.

Back to the latter, if she is ordering them what to think does she have the power to entirely rewrite their personalities if it pleases her.

Or worse, since she probably won't mind what they think (being evil and all) couldn't Melinda order them to act like that was what their personality was? So she could rewrite all of their actions other than their thoughts which she never has to here.

Basically how does the mind control work and how diabolical can it become? And while we're at it could she do this to any pokemon whose pokeball she owns or if they are too high level would she need the gym badges to subjugate it to her will?
    For a pokemon to try to resist a direct order. It has to go though mental wordplay that would allow it to fulfill what the order actually says instead of the spirit of the order. (Or if the order is poorly worded, not fulfilling the order. i.e If Melinda said "Jango I order you to kill" Jango could subvert it by thinking that her order never said when to kill. Or what to kill.) If the pokemon does not go though such wordplay, or fails to do so then if it tries to resist it's body locks up.

Smarter, Insightful pokemon are harder to control as they are better able to twist wordings. While dumber, less insightful pokemon are easier since they lack the ability to twist words.

(Sunspot's not particularity insightful so it's not easy for him to twist Melinda words, and he's also terrified of her so he doesn't want to risk her anger by doing so)

Note that some species of pokemon can nullify certain orders. Diglett and Dugtrios are completely immune to any order that would involve showing their lower appendages. Legendaries are immune to any non combat order.

If there's ever a conflict between orders the new order takes precedence. (Unless there's a blanket ban. The spoiler has information on that below.)

Spoiler
    Show

Blanket bans are a term used to allow a pokemon to defy a future order. This is typically used by addicts when they wish to de-tox to prevent them from simply ordering the pokemon to fetch the addictive substance. Blanket bans can only be removed by visiting Sliph co.

All poke-balls have blanket bans on the pokemon attacking the trainer which Sliph co refuses to remove.

8. - Top - End - #518
    Troll in the Playground

So if Jango was given the order "You will act as if you agreed with my philosophy and way of doing things at all times. You will also act as if you like it." what would he do?
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #519
    Titan in the Playground

So if Jango was given the order "You will act as if you agreed with my philosophy and way of doing things at all times. You will also act as if you like it." what would he do?
    Probably explode or lock up.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

10. - Top - End - #520

She.

Well the biggest issue with that, is unless Melinda actually gave her a list of her philosophies that's way too open to interpretation. Jango thinks she's psycho. Biollante thinks she's the most wonderful person ever.

I guess Jango would have to anchor upon the few good and not evil traits she has. Jango could still treat Jango's friends and family wonderfully. (Melinda's loyal until betrayed). Jango would do her best not to feel slighted, because Melinda rarely cares enough to torment strangers, unless she's curious.

But that would be interesting. If Jango wants to stop herself from doing evil. She needs to warp her view more to Melinda's side.

11. - Top - End - #521

Great update as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Submission's a pretty good move, and there aren't many better TMs for fighting type moves, so I'd say level 35. Hydro Pump isn't the best, and Belly Drum isn't something to use in a Nuzlocke.
    I second this.

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522

Ch 23.5 Training
    Spoiler
    Show

Well team. It's that time again. It's the time where I train everyone in the box, to try and devastate Gary with my pokedex. Kuma we'll start with you.
    We're going to look for agents of the great horror, and crush them?
    Sure, why not.

Now Kuma, before she deludes....
    Jango, I order you to not talk until I say it's okay.

Agents of the horror could lurk anywhere. I must be ready to beat anyone I suspect of being an agent.
    Ah okay.

So Kuma. Did your mentor ever take any meds?
    Of course not. Meds are the work of the Great evil!
    I hope you and your mentor die in a fire.
    The truly wise knows that there is no power which is inherently evil. Or inherently good. It is all in what you use it for.

Kuma, what type of pokemon was your mentor anyway?
    Oh a Gyarados. I had to feed it the flesh of the servants of evil, every day to gain his wisdom.
    That's... wonderful.

I don't think that will help, unless we meet any wicked witches.

Arceus. The pain! The pain! My guts! Arrgh!
    Meds would fix the pain.
    AAHHHH!!! The great evil is assaulting me!!

*Gasp* Oh Arceus that hurt! And I feel nauseous.
    Well don't your internal organs change direction when you evolve??
    They do!? Why didn't my mentor tell me?
    He probably didn't want you to worry.
    That makes sense. And he always said that when I evolved my fate would become clear. I have hands.... Clearly I am meant to strangle the forces of evil.
    Poliwhirl. The defeater of evil pokemon. Poliwhirl seems to believe it is fated to strangle forces of evil.

Hey, Kuma can I teach you Surf, and Strength?
    No. HM's are the work of the great evil. You can tell because once you learn the knowledge, you can't get it out of your head.
    What about Move deleters?
    They are sacred man given the task to purify pokemon that have been corrupted by the great evil against their will.
    Well I'm teaching you the moves anyway.
    Noooooo!!!

Must resist the Great evil.

Okay Kuma. Let's see how you handle this Venonat.
    The great evil demands blood.

Kuma had summoned a giant wave that knocked the Venonat off it's feet. Kuma then grabbed it, and stuffed it face-first into the water until it suffocated.Uh. Kuma?
    The great evil is pleased. Where is my next victim?

Ditto Hey there trainer, can I see your sexy pokemon? I haven't played in like fifteen minutes.
    *face-palm* Kuma attack.
    The great evil will see you suffer.
    Hey there sexy thing! How about we take some Ditto time?

That is my answer harlot! Clearly you are a servant of the great evil. To tempt noble guys and gals to the side of evil. Just like my trainer.
    So one second I'm great one, the next I'm an evil monster?

Oddish around here don't know any grass attacks. Kuma try your strength against it.
    Suffer for the great evil!

Kuma had picked the Oddish by the leaves and started slamming it against the ground. However it shot a cloud of spores at it.
    *Hurk* I don't feel very well. I'll make you suffer for that!

Kuma had lifted it into the air and ripped it in half. She let the organs fall into her open mouth.
    That was tasty! Now I know why my mentor wanted the flesh of the servants of evil. And I need to have a full stomach to fight the great evil within me.
    Then she threw up. You better not eat that.
    That would be disgusting. No I'll just have to kill many more Oddish's to fill my stomach.

Kuma. Are Parasect's evil?
    Some are. Why?
    Sunspot shut up till I say it's okay.

Kuma, fight this Pidgey.
    Must resist the great evil.

Kuma had gotten in close to the Pidgey and started strangling it.
    Pidgey *Hurk* Can't breathe.
    I'll vanquish you servant of the great evil!
    How do you know it's a servant?
    It's a Pidgey and it fought so well. Pidgey's can't do that! They are useless and weak. Clearly to fight so well it's being helped by the great evil.
    But I didn't... I trained...
    Trained?! You think you climb up on the ladder of life? Learn your place Pidgey!

Ditto Yeah. It's Ditto time!!!!

... Huh. What happened?
    *sigh* Ditto time
    .... What.
    And I hadn't had Ditto time in ten minutes, I was really starting to feel the urge.
    Well I know just how to deal with you.
    Well if you got to kill me, you got to kill me. At least I had Ditto time one last time.
    Oh no, I'm not going to kill you. Instead, I'm going to make sure you spend the rest of your life without any Ditto time ever again.
    No... No please don't! Kill me if you must, But don't do that!
    Kuma lifted a large rock and laid it over the Ditto.
    No one will hear you scream. No one will save you. You will live the rest of your life under that rock, without any “playing”
    *snerk* That was hilarious. Way to go Kuma!

I need more strength to fight the great evil. And yet the great evil strengths me.

Can't... move....
    Oddish Maybe if you stopped attacking me I wouldn't have to spray you.
    But I'm hungry!
    That's my problem how?

I shall crush the servants of the Great evil.

Wait what's going on?
    Is this going to hurt again?

Well you seem fine, and no different. I'm going to bring you to the move deleter, and then see how to get you to evolve.
    Maybe then I can defeat the Great evil inside of me.

One down, one to go.
    Yeah you're keeping Surf. I recalled Kuma and then turned to the move deleter By the way my Poliwhirl, seems to think HM moves are some all-consuming evil, or something.
    Move deleter That's dumb. If that were the case they would be labeled as such.
    Well Kuma keeps talking about how it has to fight the Great evil inside it.
    Well it's either the power of suggestion, or your Poliwhirl wants an excuse to act evil.

So Kuma I figured out how to evolve you. Are you ready?
    It'll help me fight the great evil that lurks in my soul.

Well let's see what happens

Radiation overwhelming! Power increasing!

She was just standing there. Kuma are you okay?
    I demand blood!!!!! Give me victims!!

Here's some candy, Kuma.
    This candy tastes nothing like blood, but must be taken to help me find the Great evil's helpers and torture them slowly!

Okay Grumbles. It's your turn
    Let's hope you don't get me killed again.

I ylno wenk uoy rof a trohs elihw. Neht uoy deid.

Now see this move, we also had back in the good old days. So I'll like using it.

Does...does Mommy love Grumbles more then me?
    Considering Grumbles is willing to risk his immortal spirit for me, while you couldn't stop “playing” with yourself, yeah.
    *sob* I'm sorry, I'm sorry Mommy!
    Get off me Biollante. And I forbid you from killing Grumbles.

So Grumbles. How are you?
    Well, I'm fine. I just hate the new crit rates.
    Why?
    In the old days. It was based off Speed. So I'd have a really high crit rate, but then the slow pokemon complained that it wasn't fair to them. And Arceus who wasn't even supposed to exist changed it. And now I have to deal with the same crit chance as everyone else.
    That does suck.

Hey I'm evolving. Let's see what happens

You know. I'm starting to see what Jango likes about dreams. I'm craving a nice dream right about now.
    Please tell me you can learn dream eater.
    Of course what idiot tries to eat dreams without learning dream eater.
    *Points to Jango*

Wait we didn't have this attack when I was a kid!

Things Jack says
    Spoiler
    Show

I only knew you for a short while. Then you died

Spoiler
    Show

Melinda
    Biollante
    Grumbles
    Thumbs
    Kiuoshi the wise
    Jack
    Sunspot
    Kuma

Comments are appreciated.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Titan in the Playground

That last dialogue made me like Grumbles a lot.

Show

14. - Top - End - #524

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    That last dialogue made me like Grumbles a lot.
    The dream eater, or the learning Shadow punch?

15. - Top - End - #525
    Titan in the Playground

The shadow punch one. As I read it it was like he felt like a kid again.

Show

16. - Top - End - #526

Poor Kuma, rapidly descending into horrible evil. Almost surprised he hasn't used his powers of "Submission" to begin procreating the next generation of crusaders...

Yay, Grumbles! You are always so fun!

Great update as always, thanks!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #527

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Poor Kuma, rapidly descending into horrible evil. Almost surprised he hasn't used his powers of "Submission" to begin procreating the next generation of crusaders...

Yay, Grumbles! You are always so fun!

Great update as always, thanks!
    That's probably not forum appropriate. No I totally thought of that :p

18. - Top - End - #528

Ch 23.75 I am the Arceus to which Melinda refers.
    Spoiler
    Show

If only you were a master of the sky, Grumbles. Then you wouldn't have died,
    That's not funny!
    But you would have been immune to magnitude
    I would have been fine, but we didn't have that attack when I was a kid! See everything was better when I was a kid. I'd still be alive!

Grumbles. Take out this oddish.
    Well at least I'm still immune to any poison it throws.

Not. Immune to that...
    Come on Grumbles, fight it off.

When I was a kid, you would have evolved into Butterfree!
    Huh?
    And Pestilence would have been a Venomoth.
    Would that be better or worse.

Why did it have confusion?
    Ah well. You're still fine.

zzzzz When I was a kid, things were so much better.
    Wake up Grumbles.

So Grumbles why would you come back for her?
    Well it's not like I came back just for her. It kinda just happened.

Ditto Hey, hey lady. I have 100 dollars that could be yours. Just let me play with your pokemon. You can keep the eggs too.
    What?
    I haven't had Ditto time in a hour, so I really need this.
    I'll ask Grumbles what he wants.

Uh?
    I like your pokemon's move set
    Back in my day. Ditto's weren't play addicts!
    Wait. A time when we weren't play addicts. Please tell me all about it!
    Uh... okay.

Need...to...play....
    Oh fine. Jango I order you to play with it now.
    What!
    Look. We all need to make sacrifice’s for the team. And it's the right thing to do.
    Dittoing it up all night long!

You know we couldn't even breed when I was a kid. So no one really liked Dittos.
    Honestly I think I could tolerate Dittos more if they weren't play addicts.
    It's literally not their fault. They literally cannot help themselves.
    How was Ditto time by the way?
    Aw. You liked it so much your speechless. I'll make sure you get all the dittos.

Well I don't need to eat dreams. And I feel like it would be rude to Jango.
    Don't worry Grumbles, Soon Jango will have all the Ditto time she can handle.
    I do not want “Ditto time”
    Non-sense. You don't need to be shy about it.

Jango. It's a ditto! It's your lucky day!

Don't worry Jango, I took care of it.
    Thank you Grumbles.
    Oh. You're no fun.

Well at least I'm immune to your type now.
    I have Slash.
    Ghost.
    Arceus damn it. I'm going to take some meds and black this out.

Os selbmurg who saw eht efilretfa?

That would involve me dying again. So no.
    Well that explains why the move is so spiteful.

Wait. What's happening!!!
    You're evolving?
    Haunter's don't evolve like this!!!
    I guess Arceus changed it. It does things like that.

When I was a kid, Our evolutions made sense!
    I don't see what the problem is. Now you're tougher to kill. Re-kill.

Characters that speak in this update.
    Spoiler
    Show

Melinda
    Red Baron
    Thumbs
    Jango
    Jack
    Grumbles

Things Jack says
    Spoiler
    Show

So Grumbles how was the afterlife?

Comments are appreciated. Questions are welcomed!

19. - Top - End - #529
    Titan in the Playground

What do you use to induce trade evos?

Show

20. - Top - End - #530

What do you use to induce trade evos?
    Sheer awesome.

I used YAPE. I change the evolutions to something else. (Typically happiness)

21. - Top - End - #531
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Blazing hate A fire red nuzlocke

Great update! I just caught up! Why would you do that to sunspot! Melinda shall burn! I swear it. I hope Illven will not judge me too harshly.
    doll avatar by Recaiden
    I'm not a weird, odd, or unusual human. Just a shiny one.
    This is what I do in my free time
    Dread Pirate Roberts in the playground

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

I'm waiting for her to fall into a pit of Dittos after beating the league. Or going on to Unova *nudgenudge*.

Spoiler
    Show
    A BlazeBlack/VoltWhite run with you running the story would be interesting, not to mention more challenging

Show

23. - Top - End - #533

Quote Originally Posted by Guest#1 View Post
    Great update! I just caught up! Why would you do that to sunspot! Melinda shall burn! I swear it. I hope Illven will not judge me too harshly.
    Because Melinda's sadistic towards people she feels have spited her. (Note you can still vote on the reserves if you want)

I'm waiting for her to fall into a pit of Dittos after beating the league. Or going on to Unova *nudgenudge*.

Spoiler
    Show
    A BlazeBlack/VoltWhite run with you running the story would be interesting, not to mention more challenging
    But think about all those poor dittos in the pit. Not having any ditto time (Dittos can't mate with each other)

Spoiler
    Show

Unova would be interesting. The only issue is that I'm not sure how to screenshot with the DS. Also the run would be blind.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Troll in the Playground

There is an unova rom...
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #535

There is an unova rom...
    For the gba? Huh. I never knew. What are the differences?

26. - Top - End - #536
    Titan in the Playground

I dont know about GBA, but I know there's a good DS rom that I've been using. I don't know if it's against forum rules to say the name in a post, so PM me if you're interested and I can find you a link.

Show

27. - Top - End - #537

Ch 23+ You know she might not have a problem with Dittos.
    Spoiler
    Show

Well Grumbles I think we're done for now.
    Back in my day we never stopped grinding. Ever.
    Okay then.

So I guess the next one is.... *sigh* Fluff
    *Gasp* *Gasp* Do you know how long I've been in there! It's been days!! *Gasp* Need to play. Need to play.
    Okay A Aren't you supposed to be on the wagon. B Doesn't the box keep you in a sort of stasis.
    Well I know it's been days.... Ha Days without playing. A new ditto record. Let's celebrate with some Gardevoirs! Or Machamps. I can go either way!
    I don't think it counts since you literally couldn't playing. And yet again aren't you supposed to be on the wagon.
    But if you order me to ditto some Gardevoirs or Machamp's up, then it's not my fault and I can't be blamed.
    So this is the team. Who am I dittoing up first. Your starter, your ball, your bird, your psychic, your dugtrio, or your Arcanine.
    Spread...the...shrooms...
    Wait didn't Endo infest you to?
    Yeah so?
    Shouldn't you be speaking every other sentence with three periods between every word?
    Oh no. See ditto's are immune to all from PTD's, parasites, and pretty much everything we can spread though playing. If we could spread it no one would play with us. Arceus may be a cruel god. But it is not a stupid god.
    That's wonderful... Wait why would you think you'd be playing with Thumbs. I can't order him to show anything beyond his heads.
    That doesn't stop them.
    So that means Dugtrio's heads are it's... I'm going to go scrub my mind.

So uh... Fluff.
    Spread...the...shrooms...infest...your...children. ..and...the...pain...will...end...
    I. I need it to end. Infecting my children isn't too bad right? They'd...want to help their mommy.
    You monster! Sunspot I forbid you from “playing” with anything.

Uh. Mommy?
    What Biollante?
    Is... is it still my arranged concubine?
    Do what you want.
    Okay come on. When are you going to forgive him? It was one-time, and under magical mind control.
    The instant you forgive me.
    Come on Jango, I want to hear you honestly state it. “I forgive you Melinda”
    The two situations are nothing alike!
    I only did it once. And I even got you taught dream eater. If I didn't catch you, you probably would still be starving to death. Or you know dead.
    Come on Jango. Take the moral high road show me how it's done... Didn't think so. Biollante, meat shield is the reason Mommy can't forgive you. But you can't kill her
    I hope you die Meat-shield.
    So... uh we having Ditto time or what?

So ditto. Want to “play” with the master of the sky?
    Yes!!!!
    ....What?
    Well I want children. To teach the ways of the sky.
    And you can't have them with Zephyr because?
    Because Zephyr may be a threat someday.
    And Fluff isn't hurt by not being considered a threat? And Fluff was already having “Ditto time” Okay what about if your children become threats?
    Then I'll kill them.
    You don't see anything wrong about this?
    The master of the sky must make sacrifices

Oh yeah. Relax your body all night long!!!!

Hey there pretty lady. How about we have some Ditto time.

Oh yeah, stick it in me.

I want to play with you. But I'm you. I want to play with myself?

Thank you Jango. You want seconds?
    I'm good thanks.

Hey there Pidgey can we have Ditto time.

Right to the point. I like that!

Ditto time!

Okay. Okay I think I can do this time. I will stay on the wagon. Fifteen seconds on the wagon.

Hey there Ditto. How are you on this day.
    Ditto *Gasp* You have a trainer. Lucky.
    I wish. I've only had ditto time with one of her pokemon. She even won't let me ditto up her starter.
    I'm surprised you two aren't “playing” yet.
    Ditto's don't feel attraction towards other dittos.
    Or deities.
    Or Nidorina's and Nidoqueen's
    Or humans.
    Oh.

Okay. Just think Fluff. Ten minutes and twenty-five seconds. Ten minutes and twenty-six seconds. So handsome...

Arrgh! Can't move. Must resist urge to Ditto it up.

Cannot resist any longer!!!! DITTO TIME!!!!!

*sigh* Ditto time...
    Way to leave it to me, to clean up.
    Don't care. Had Ditto time.

Oddish You made Mommy's girlfriend leave him! I'll kill you!
    Hey there sexy thing. You can avenge Mommy. Or find out why Mommy liked it so much in the first place. What do you say?
    Have you no shame!
    If shame would interfere in Ditto-time then no.

You may think you have to pick a choice, but no reason you can't do both.

zzzzzz Well hello there, Miss Gardevoir. Why yes I would like a threesome with you and your girlfriend. Thank you for asking.

Oh Arceus I was having the most wonderful dream.
    You sounded like 189, All “Oh tragic backstory, I can only be comforted by two Gardevoirs.”
    Two Gardevoirs? My dream only had one.
    But your dream...
    Yeah a Gardevoir, and a Machamp. There are female Machamps you know.
    You just got owned.

Well if I can't have my dream. I'll just have the next best thing.
    You know Melinda knows a Machoke and a Gadevoir. Now the Machoke is male...
    Oh Arceus, I can put off getting back on the wagon for a little longer if it means a Machoke, Gardevoir threesome.
    Bwahhhhhhh! Bwahhhhh!!!!! Oh Arceus that will end poorly. You will be torn to shreds.
    Well. I can't really think of a better way to go out then ditto time with Gardevoir.
    It'll be before ditto time.
    Well maybe if I get a few of my friends together, we can swarm her.

See anything you like baby
    ...*face-palm*

Aw. Why don't you want ditto time?

So Fluff. Why don't you feel lucky to have me as a trainer?
    Because you're a horrible person.
    Okay A. Biollante gets to be all depressed for a little while longer, and B I don't see you stepping up offering to give it Ditto time.
    Well it's nothing against you personally. Honestly I think you're a pretty cool chick. Although in my opinion you could stand to loosen up a bit, try taking that Machoke of yours for a “play” date, Or that Gardevoir if you swing that way.
    Skip to the point.
    But other dittos. We get to “play” again and again and again, until our owners have perfect eggs. Like I'd be perfect for any physical attackers. So until one of my babies had max attack I would get plenty of Ditto time. And the ditto's caught by the reintroduction committee have it even better.
    Reintroduction committee?
    Well Ditto can have ditto time and make viable eggs with just about any pokemon. Including genderless or male only pokemon. Tauros is the prime example.
    Can't Tauros breed with Miltank?
    Well yes, but it will only produce Miltank eggs that way...
    Okay what drugs were Arceus on when it made this world?
    I dunno. But the dittos of the reintroduction committee get literally unlimited Ditto time. Twenty four seven ditto time. Compared to what I get here, I got to feel a little jealous of those Ditto.

So Jango.
    I will never forgive you.
    Well then admit you are no better then me, or live with the knowledge that Biollante isn't being loved.
    I'm loving Biollante. In certain senses of the word.

You know Thumbs. I'm still grossed out that the things you use to “play” are on public display.
    And I'm not even arrested for indecent exposure.
    You know if you are so bugged by it. I could always Ditto him up.
    *face-palm*

So Jack, ready to repopulate the Voltorb race.
    I thguoht I saw a sdik yot, ton a “ylap” yot
    Must you?
    It's for the greater good. And it's my duty as a ditto.

Spoiler
    Show

Melinda
    Biollante
    Red Baron
    Thumbs
    Jango
    Jack
    Sunspot.

Things that Jack says
    Spoiler
    Show

I thought I was a kids toy, not a “play” toy

Comments are welcome, Questions are appreciated.

28. - Top - End - #538

Ch Not 24
    Spoiler
    Show

Look Melinda. I know you think I'm a monster, but I've been in agony for days. I can't sleep, I can't think. And, you know my children would want to help their mommy.
    Sunspot shut up now.

If... I make mommy a again mommy, she might love me again. Mommy just wants me to prove how much I love her.

Here you go Fluff. Some candy before you go into the box again.
    *sigh* Okay everybody, lots of love. The Ditto kind of love if you know what I mean.
    Get in the box.

I guess Paddington is next.
    Oh good. I was worried I wasn't meeting my bear worships requirements

Hey wake up.
    Huh? Did you bring hot guys, or booze? Or both?
    No
    Are we under attack by anti-bear forces?
    Thankfully no.
    Then let me sleep. I have an exam in the morning, and I drank thirty gallons of booze, and have a wicked hangover.
    I order you to stay awake for the rest of the day.

Well hello there oddish. Donate today to the bear cause.
    Oddish Oh I'd love to, but I gave my spare change to charities already.

Paddington fell on the oddish's feet then started rolling upwards, crushing the Oddish slowly
    It wasn't a request.

We saw a Venonat carrying a armful of food.
    *Drool* Hey there Venonat. Care to feed a hungry a mouth.
    Venonat Can't sorry. I have eight starving children at home. I can't spare enough to feed a snorlax.
    Listen here missy. This can go one of two ways. Either A You give me the food, or B You serve as the appetizer.
    Bring it monster!

I wonder how long your children will live, Constantly thinking that Mommy will only be a couple minutes longer. You failed them. And if you had just given your food, you'd still be alive.
    Uh Paddington you've been poisoned.
    *Cough* From hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee.
    He'll just need one trip to the pokemon center. You literally did nothing, but waste a few moments of my time
    Arceus damn it.
    And that's when Paddington started biting into it's flesh

You!!!!
    Oh what now?
    You bear. Gramps has a message for you! He says prepare to die!

Paddington had broken the bird spine in one punch. Then when it fell to the ground. Paddington started ripping into it's flesh.
    Oh. Oh Arceus.
    I think meat always taste's better fresh. Straight from the still living victim. Here try some!
    Paddington then grabbed one of the bird's organs, tore it out and stuffed it down the bird's throat.
    Like it! Like it!!!! I can get more if you want!!!!
    That's when Paddington tore it in two. Uh Paddington.
    Oh sorry. Gramps minion’s just make me so angry.
    I noticed.

Ditto Hey there sexy thing. I'd bet you'd be a ton of fun.
    Well how we have a fun time.
    I'll ditto you up all night long.

Ditto time!!!!!
    Ditto time *sigh*

Do you know where my daughter is. She's an absolute saint, and I know that she couldn't have gotten into any trouble. Willingly.
    Well she wouldn't donate to the bear cause, so I made her donate to my cause.
    That's... that's
    In my belly.
    I'll make you pay monster!!!!
    I'll swallow you whole! You'll see your daughter again! Right before you get digested.

So tasty!
    That's.... that's great.

Anyone opposes the bears. I'll crush them slowly.

You! You're daughter tried to kill me just for being a bear.
    You can't take the moral high road. You ripped it in half
    Pidgeotto What!!!! My daughter was right about the Bear menace.

Paddington was circling the defeated bird.
    So you're going to kill me monster?
    No... no I'm not going to kill you,
    Really? My daughter was wrong about...
    If I killed you your agony would end.
    Paddington snapped it's wings in half. Then tugged it up force-ably by it's wings.
    Oh Arceus. The pain. I think I'm going to puke.
    Paddington then bit and tore a large chunk off the Pidgeotto, and showed it the chewing.
    Now I'm going to let you bleed out. Remember you bought this on yourself for even thinking for a second Gramps was right about the bears!

So uh Paddington. What if hypothetically we had a Beedrill that wanted to kill all Bears.
    Well I would have to torture it slowly.

Oh this reminds me of the old days. No anti-bear troop would ever escape. I remember this one time. We needed information on where they were meeting so we caught a anti-bear member. Then I had my soldier Parasect repeatably False swipe it, until it talked. It took until it was only a head. But it never died

Okay Paddington we're done.
    The Bear cause has been strengthened by you Melinda. When we take over the world you can have one of the lesser countries like Johto, or Hoenn
    That's...thanks

Okay Kelk I think it's your turn.
    Oh goody. Let's find some innocent's to save.
    Yeah sure

Don't worry Kelk, The master of air will protect you.

Good day there. Member of the Oddish clan. Do you have any good deeds that need doing?
    Oddish Can you help Mommy?
    Of course. Oddish what does your Mommy need?
    Blood!!!!

I'm sorry young man. But I cannot allow such a sadistic request.
    You're going to need to kill him you know.
    What! But my Mommy!
    What?
    Well if you let him go, he'll just do the same thing to someone else. Someone that may not be able to fight him off.
    ... That makes sense.... And we can't incarcerate him.
    But I need to get home to my mommy with blood. She says it's the only way she'll love me.
    And we can't make him give up the location of his mommy.
    I'll never tell you, even if you kill me!
    Arceus give me your guidance. If there is another way show it to me.
    If you want I could order you. It wouldn't be your fault.
    No. No This is my deed, and it will stain my soul, not yours.
    Mommy always said I was a terrible son.
    No you're mommy told me you were her favorite son, but she didn't want to make anyone else jealous.
    Really?!
    Yes.
    He killed it in a single blow. I thought Paladins weren't supposed to lie?
    Who told you that? We're Paragons of good, not law. If a lie gives him comfort in his final moments I will lie. I mean it's not like I benefit.
    Huh.

zzzzzzz Why yes, young sir. I would love to help you save your wife.

Must overcome paralysis for others.

Ditto *Gasp* Haven't had ditto time in two hours. Must. I don't know what to do.
    Young, play addict. Would you like to have Ditto time?
    Oh Arceus yes!!!!!
    Can Paladins do that?
    Well sure. The only requirement for our love lives is no cheating. Beyond that I can be as exclusive or loose as I want to be.
    Ditto time now!
    And as I have no partner to cheat with...

Oh. Oh. If I had this I could have saved that Oddish.
    I just had Ditto time

You're a despicable person, for trying to corrupt Kelk

Hello there dear. Can I interest you in a candlelit dinner by the lake side under the full moon.
    Is that what there calling it now?
    Melinda of course I want her. But I also don't want her to feel pressured. I truly just want to provide her a romantic night. If she's willing of course.
    Aw..
    What's wrong?
    It's... nothing.
    Okay. But if you want to tell me, I'm here.
    Well.. I. I just wish that someone would do that for me.
    You've never been in a relationship?
    No, never.
    Aww my sympathies. One day you'll get someone you deserve.

Melinda are you feeling better?
    Yeah. Thanks.
    Your welcome

Oh. I'm evolving.
    Good for you.

Venomoth The Paladin pokemon. Venomoth's are kind, wonderful pokemon. That always have a shoulder for you to cry on.
    Thanks.

You know. I wonder if that Ditto will have any children? I'd like to be a father.
    We can track him down it you want?
    Thank you.

Greetings young lady. Do you need any good deeds done?
    Venonat Well there's this obsessed ditto that's been following me. It's stronger then me, I can't fight it....
    I'll take care of that. You can rest.

zzzzzz Thanks.

Ditto Hey have any of you seen a female Venonat, I've been tracking her, and I think I'm getting close to getting some Ditto time.
    Ditto. I'm willing to let you playing with me, if you will stop stalking the Venonat. However agreeing to my bargain, and then failing to fulfill your end of the bargain will cause me to kill you or imprison you under a rock.
    Yeah sure,

So we have your word?
    Yeah, sure.

Spoiler
    Show

Melinda
    Biollante
    Red Baron
    Jango
    Paddington
    Kelk
    Fluff

Comments are appreciated, Questions are welcomed.
    Last edited by Illven; 2012-03-29 at 09:54 PM.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Dwarf in the Playground

Thumbs up Re: Blazing hate A fire red nuzlocke

I love Kelk. So much. He and Jango are my faves. I hope Melinda doesn't corrupt him, and maybe even the other way around, with him making her a better person (This is a nightmare fuel story, so probably not gonna happen but I can dream)
    doll avatar by Recaiden
    I'm not a weird, odd, or unusual human. Just a shiny one.
    This is what I do in my free time
    Dread Pirate Roberts in the playground

30. - Top - End - #540
    Dwarf in the Playground

biggrin Re: Blazing hate A fire red nuzlocke

Welp, Kelk is now my favorite of all your pokemon thus far. He's like me...almost exactly with his comforting..I wonder what he'll do if he finds out Melinda is as cruel as she is....He's just so...nice and friendly

Wonderful update Sir :)

but tere is a typo right after the Wigglytuff picture.
    "Hello there dear. Can I interest you in a candlelit dinner by the lake side under the full moon?"
    "Is that what there calling it
    now
    ?"

"There" should be "they're"

Just a small typo no harm done mon ami!
    Last edited by Pterocards; 2012-03-28 at 05:42 PM.

Looking to the past to uncover the future
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Homebrew Links: Coelacanth, FoWP Pricing.