New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181934 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Blazing hate A fire red nuzlocke

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    When I was younger, I didn't have uppity authors trying to correct the way I talked. I could speak in a different color, and say what I wanted, and nobody could tell me otherwise!

Anyway, on the topic of meowth. Meowth is a cat. As all cats, he is inherently evil, but puts on a cute show when people who might care are watching. Constantly lies, cheats, and steals when he can get away with it, and when the trainer isn't around will vivisect wild (or even trained/pet) pokemon, and drop their remains out in front of the pokemon center.
    And back in my day we didn't have uppity readers applying half effort to us

Butterfly scavenge now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #242
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Well, Meowth is a cat... As Seerow said, there's only one thing to do about that.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

3. - Top - End - #243
    Bugbear in the Playground

Meowth - Mittens - His/her pretentiousness can only be matched by his/her laziness. Believes that any music not by Beethoven or Mozart is crap, and insists that the piano is the only instrument worth playing. S/he will eventually get around to actually learning to play it, this give him/her a few years. It will totally happen. Hobbies: Sleeping (so you know, basically a cat.)
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

4. - Top - End - #244

I forgot to ask this, so I'll ask it now. Should I box anyone for Meowth?

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

Right now the team is strong enough that unless you have a killer personality for it, leave the Meowth in the box.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

6. - Top - End - #246

Quote Originally Posted by EspritRequin View Post
    Right now the team is strong enough that unless you have a killer personality for it, leave the Meowth in the box.
    Now when you mean killer, do you mean murder happy, or something I could write really well. This kinda run makes it so you have to tell which.

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Now when you mean killer, do you mean murder happy, or something I could write really well. This kinda run makes it so you have to tell which.
    Lol, quite true. I meant the latter.

Show

8. - Top - End - #248

Ch 10 All glory to the shrooms!
    Spoiler
    Show

Okay team we're going to grind for Misty. Now I'll probably use Biollante, and Endo, but I'll train all of you.

Okay Endo we're done.
    I'll be happy to help Biollante

I don't need to focus, to fight for pacifism

I'll teach Misty pacifism. Even if I'm not used.

Misty will fall to a bullet from the sky!

Looks like its time. You know back in my day we didn't get to evolve. You kids and your evolutions, well now I get to evolve what do you think about that?
    Huh?

Oh great you're evolving, I swear to Arceus if you complain more, I will order you to shut up.

Crazy kids get off my lawn before I call the coppers!
    Arbok the Territorial pokemon, Wants all the crazy kids to get off it's lawn. Seems to be under the delusion that there is a police force.

Yeah those crazy kids, off my lawn or I'll kill them!

Mommy will you play in the leaves with me!
    How about we play in the grass.
    Yeee!

Okay Biollante, you're ready for Misty, just let me train Zephyr

I have gained power under you Melinda, I shall use my power only in just causes.
    The eradication of Pidgey?
    Excatly

The most useless attack ever.

Not touching.

Maybe if she used her real team, but she has to use her league approved team.

I don't swing that way!

Oh... oh!

*growl*

My name is Melinda, and I challenge you to a two on two battle.

I prefer a balanced assortment.

Go Biollante!
    Misty Go Staryu

And she sent out a shiny star pokemon, the core glowed brilliantly at first, but when it noticed it had a foe, it started flickering rapidly Biollante Razor leaf.

Biollante shook it's back and leaves fell from it's bulb. The leaves started floating under their own power and were needle sharp cutting the Staryu all over. It didn't seem bothered by the leaves until they were cutting it's core, it fell apart instantly when that happened.
    Not bad, not bad. But do you know what comes next? A pokemon so powerful, elite trainers ready to combat the league use it. That's right Starmie, how are you going to fight in OU tier with two NFE tier

I'll fight for my Mommy!

Starmie swift
    Biollante razor leaf!

Starmie sent out rays of sharp star ray beams while managing to dodge the leaves.
    Starmie swift!
    Biollante razor leaf!

We'll never give up. You'll fall to our attacks. Starmie take this Super potion
    Biollante take this super potion

Starmie swift!
    Biollante razor leaf!

Starmie swift!
    Biollante finish this, razor leaf.

We win.
    I'm happy to help Mommy!

*sigh* Yes I get it, I'm so hot even chicks want me, doesn't mean I swing that way.

Thank you!

I don't have any. By the way Endo I'm sorry that I didn't use you in battle. Here's some candy to make it up to you.
    Thank you Melinda!
    No wait! Don't do it!

Wait what's the problem?
    I feel funny!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

AHHHHHH!!!! IT HURTS! IT HURTS!!!!!! *sob* OW
    This...body...belongs...to...the...shrooms...now.. .
    Mr.Shroom! *sob* why would you betray me!
    All...for...the...shrooms...

It...is...done...now...
    You still have to listen to me right?
    Yes...this...body...must...follow...your...command s...
    So you killed Endo?
    No...he...is...still..alive...just...in...constant ...agony...with...no...control...over...the..body
    Why the agony?
    It...amuses...me...
    Oh huh. Well let's go home, or the pokemon center as the case may be.
    You're a *****
    Parasect the Shroom pokemon. The Paras personality has been dominated by the mushrooms on it's back. It lives its life in agony.

Huh, sucks to be them.

That's great.

It's the only exit out of town!

Well the giant R on your chest really gave it away.

Mine now.

Who are you?
    I'm Fluffles my dear. I'm so hungry. I haven't eaten in three weeks.
    Well uh. If you come with me you can get all the food you can eat.
    Well I was kinda hoping for a nugget to sell for food.
    Well you can't always get what you want. Biollante capture.

zzzz I'm making you all nervous, and you'll worship me so I won't make it worse.
    Meowth the cat pokemon. Meowth's act cute trying to get items by saying they need to sell it for food. Dreams it is worshiped.

Well duh it's not a forest.
    You kids and your pokemon habitats must make logical sense crap. Back when I was a kid we lived in a lake of fire and we like it.

No I'm not you crazy kid, now get off my lawn before I call the coppers!

As long as you get off my lawn!

Don't tell me what to do!

Did you get that from Oak?
    No I brought it. Now Squirtle. You better be worth the money I spent, or we'll find out what turtle soup tastes like!

Don't worry Squirtle. I'll let you keep most of your limbs

He's talking about eating his Squirtle. You can deal with me listening.

Then don't fight.

*glare*

Wait am I the master of the sky, or is that the master of the sky, or was it that fire bird thingy that made a sea of flames.

No comment.

Okay is Gary just telling everyone I'm gay slash bi. Because that is the only reasonable conclusion.

Why does everyone want to flirt with me?

And I entered Vermillion city.

Okay Pcebro, Grumbles, and Endo can learn dig, should I save it, or use it.

On route 11 I can catch a Drowzee. And in Diglett cave I can catch a Diglett or Dugtrio. Names and personalities can be suggested.

Should I keep Fluffles in the box?

9. - Top - End - #249
    Troll in the Playground

PirateGuy

Grumbles or Endo should get Dig. For Grumbles, it helps take care of Steel, Rock, and fellow Poison types. For Endo, it helps with Fire and Rock, which it has weaknesses to (Well, Grass is good against Rock, but meh), and Poison and Steel, which its STAB are ineffective against. Flavor-wise, I'm not sure which one should use it.

Drowzee: Jango, a hypnotist who wants to have a harem of mind-controlled slaves so he can eat their dreams. Secretly loves to dance.
    Diglett: Thed, an elderly Pokemon who, like Grumbles, often complains. His complaints, however, are about arthritis. Pain in his feet/arms/what-have-you-that-Diglett-don't-seem-to-have.

Finally forced me into getting one of these.

Banner by Elder Tsofu.

10. - Top - End - #250
    Pixie in the Playground

DruidGirl

I'd say save dig for now - you don't need it quite yet.

Diglet/Dugtrio: Columbus - incompetant explorer who dreams of digging an interconnected tunnel range throughout the world

And I vote to replace one of the birds with Meowth - at least he has a wider move-pool and the normal ratio is still the same.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Titan in the Playground

Personality for Diglet: Whacka. Afraid that everything wants to kill it.

Show

12. - Top - End - #252

So do you people agree with Misty's judgement of Melinda?
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-12-05 at 01:18 AM.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Titan in the Playground

About her being a *****? Well yeah, she just killed shrugged off one of her own Pokémon being tortured for the rest of its life and decided to go visit the center to heal up Biolante after the battle.

Show

14. - Top - End - #254

About her being a *****? Well yeah, she just killed shrugged off one of her own Pokémon being tortured for the rest of its life and decided to go visit the center to heal up Biolante after the battle.
    Well as a counter argument. What can she do about it? (Correct answer is nothing) If she can't do anything about it why get all upset.

15. - Top - End - #255
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Penguinator View Post
    Diglett: Thed, an elderly Pokemon who, like Grumbles, often complains. His complaints, however, are about arthritis. Pain in his feet/arms/what-have-you-that-Diglett-don't-seem-to-have.
    This, except he is called "Thumbs" by all of his friends, since he is all thumbs.

(What do diglett/dugtrio look like under the head?)

Drowzee: Dr. VanEcken - Accidentally hypnotized him/herself into believing s/he is a psychotherapist.
    Happy Trixie Appreciation Day!

Old Avatars:
    Spoiler
    Show

Stormpony Avatar by Dirtytabs

16. - Top - End - #256
    Dwarf in the Playground

Endo! Noooo!!!! poor guy....there's no way Melinda could order the shrrpms to at least have Endo suffer less? Poor guy! He should learn dig though. Cause real Cicadas dig when they're nymphs (I am a tad obsessed with cicadas...)

Looking to the past to uncover the future
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Homebrew Links: Coelacanth, FoWP Pricing.

17. - Top - End - #257
    Firbolg in the Playground

Well as a counter argument. What can she do about it? (Correct answer is nothing) If she can't do anything about it why get all upset.
    Like Koda points out, the only reason that Endo is in constant torture is because the Mushrooms find it amusing. Shouldn't an order from her be able to at least stop the torture, if not give up some control?
    If my text is blue, I'm being sarcastic.But you already knew that, right?

18. - Top - End - #258

Quote Originally Posted by Seerow View Post
    Like Koda points out, the only reason that Endo is in constant torture is because the Mushrooms find it amusing. Shouldn't an order from her be able to at least stop the torture, if not give up some control?
    Stop some of the torture, but not give up any control. Endo's brain has changed into something incapable of influencing the body even if the shrooms were gone.

Yeah but that would take effort.

Should I box anyone for Diglett, or Drowzee?
    Last edited by Illven; 2011-12-05 at 01:09 PM.

19. - Top - End - #259
    Dwarf in the Playground

Stop some of the torture, but not give up any control. Endo's brain has changed into something incapable of influencing the body even if the shrooms were gone.

Yeah but that would take effort.

Should I box anyone for Diglett, or Drowzee?
    Poor Endo......his only fault was coming into a horror Nuzlocke Firered run...not a very smart idea at all.....Although eventually he will lose his fear of it and become stronger because of it :D He shall become a paladin! He's like the O-Chul of this run! Only...he won't ever get free...... Also don't box anyone for Drowzee...diglett maybe....I don't know though.
    Last edited by Pterocards; 2011-12-05 at 01:18 PM.

20. - Top - End - #260

Quote Originally Posted by Koda the kobold View Post
    Poor Endo......his only fault was coming into a horror Nuzlocke Firered run...not a very smart idea at all.....Although eventually he will lose his fear of it and become stronger because of it :D He shall become a paladin! He's like the O-Chul of this run! Only...he won't ever get free...... Also don't box anyone for Drowzee...diglett maybe....I don't know though.
    Well I have two normal flying birds, and two grass types. and two poison types. Pcebro is the only pokemon without a overlapping type. Which one will you not mind seeing less of.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well I have two normal flying birds, and two grass types. and two poison types. Pcebro is the only pokemon without a overlapping type. Which one will you not mind seeing less of.
    Zephyr....But ask the others

22. - Top - End - #262
    Titan in the Playground

And then Zephyr mysteriously vanished.

Needs more good/neutral on the team. Or lawful evil. Needs less insanity really.

Show

23. - Top - End - #263

And then Zephyr mysteriously vanished.

Needs more good/neutral on the team. Or lawful evil. Needs less insanity really.
    So Biollante, Red Baron, Grumbles, Endo (In some ways)

Should I box anyone for Drowzee?

24. - Top - End - #264
    Dwarf in the Playground

So Biollante, Red Baron, Grumbles, Endo (In some ways)

Should I box anyone for Drowzee?
    No. plain and simple, No.

25. - Top - End - #265

Quote Originally Posted by Koda the kobold View Post
    No. plain and simple, No.
    I was asking Espirit requain, your disapproval of Drowzee is noticed

26. - Top - End - #266
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'd say get rid of PceBro, his personality is kinda bland. I do agree that you need more Pokemon type differentials, so maybe stick Diglitt in with the Drowzie, replacing one of the Birds?

Speaking of which:
    DrowZZZ: A sleepy lazy apathetic Pokemon that kills other Pokemon as she sleeps, not realizing the torture hes putting them though.

Poor Endo...
    Quote Originally Posted by true_shinken View Post
    With a roar of effort, I make everyone agree with EternalMelon.
    Traa-tan by Demastro

27. - Top - End - #267
    Dwarf in the Playground

I was asking Espirit requain, your disapproval of Drowzee is noticed
    I'm sorry Sir...*Joins Noodle Le Asp in the crying corner*

28. - Top - End - #268

Quote Originally Posted by EternalMelon View Post
    I'd say get rid of PceBro, his personality is kinda bland. I do agree that you need more Pokemon type differentials, so maybe stick Diglitt in with the Drowzie, replacing one of the Birds?

Speaking of which:
    DrowZZZ: A sleepy lazy apathetic Pokemon that kills other Pokemon as she sleeps, not realizing the torture hes putting them though.

Poor Endo...
    So far what I getting is Biollante, Red Baron, Grumbles, Endo, Diglett, Pcebro/Drowzee.

Are the first five okay? and if so what should go in my sixth slot

29. - Top - End - #269
    Pixie in the Playground

"You kids and your pokemon habitats must make logical sense crap. Back when I was a kid we lived in a lake of fire and we liked it"
    ahh grumbles... you continue to amuse me.

Diglett: Dr.Phoot, Used to be a doctor before being banned because of a bunch of evil experiments it did on wild pokemon. Is now on the run from the law and freaks out whenever the police are mentioned. Upon evolving it gains confidence and begins evil experiments again.

30. - Top - End - #270

Ch 11 Old people and dream eaters
    Spoiler
    Show

Let's see if I can catch a Diglett

What's your name?
    Oh all my friends call me Thumbs, they say they are getting sick and tired of me complaining about arthritis.
    Do Diglett even have joints to get arthritis
    Oh yeah, tons of them!
    Can I see?
    Nope you're an outsider.

Oh well maybe if we go to a pokemon center, I can get some pain medication.
    Maybe if you show me these supposed joints.
    Nope!
    I order you to.
    We Digletts may not be legendary pokemon, but even we can refuse an order or two. If that order is to show outsiders our full bodies, I mean really if the answer was that easy , someone would of done it by now.
    Diglett the defiant pokemon, so far the only non legendary that can refuse an order, however this means no medication for it's arthritis.

Who are you?
    My name is Jango. Please do you have a dream eater tm? I need to learn that technique to eat.
    Uh sure, just get in my poke-ball and I'll give it to you.

Dream eater, miss. Please! I'm really really hungry!
    Oh huh, I guess I was mistaken about having it. Ah well I'll just keep you around.
    You *****
    Yeah, yeah.
    Drowzee, The shouldn't Darwin evolution have killed this thing off ages ago pokemon. Can only eat dreams, cannot learn dream eater.

I decided to grab Thumbs and Jango out of the box, in place of Pcebro, and Zephyr.

Thank Arceus that crazy bird is gone! Now I can focus on mastery of the sky.

Jango fought in a manner similar to Pestilence. Using psychic energies to lift it's foe and throw it around, but it did it a lot less sadistically

Heh, guess I'll be using my head.
    *face-palm*

Ugh I think I have indigestion.

Jango we're done for now.
    I'm so hungry.
    It's your turn Thumbs
    Can I take a rain check on that, my arthritis is acting up
    No

Back when I was a kid, we weren't baby-sat grinded, we lived or died on own merit.
    This was in the lake of fire?
    Yeah and we liked it.

You do that how?
    Trade secret miss.

When will we get Dream eater?
    I dunno

I'm happy to help Mommy train her friends!

We're done Thumbs.
    So sore.

I'm not going to date you!

No I'm pretty sure we're not dating. I'd think I know.

I'll win

So pokemon are games?

Probably not. I've been a trainer for awhile.

I'm a master of the sky!

Obviously not

Fine.
    By the way Endo, and Grumbles. I'm going to teach you some new moves, Endo you'll get secret power, Grumbles you'll get dig.
    I...will...show...people...the...secret...power... of...shrooms...
    Back in my day we didn't need a special move to dig, we could do it with just the sweat on our backs.

Well let's test it.

Um okay,

Or get better.

That's probably unhealthy.

No you didn't

Um, okay.

Good for you.

Huh. I'll look into it.

Sucks to be you

Then why try?

Then why do you gamble!

Neither have I

May...I...infest...him...if...we...win...
    No he hasn't done anything wrong.

And my win streak remains intact.

Says the loser.

Shouldn't there be some sort of warning signs?

Yes how dare I question you.

Who gave the crazy kid permission to lay down cables on my lawn!

*face-palm*

Hey old man, can I borrow any medication you have, my arthritis is acting up.

I'm sorry, I just wanted medicine.

Huh?

So next update we fight Gary. What level should I grind to for him

Gary has
    Spoiler
    Show

Lv 19 Pidgeotto, Lv 16 Raticate, Lv 18 Kadabra, Lv 20 Charmeleon

Comments are always welcome.