So, I'm awful at tables, so here is the idea for the class. Pathfinder balanced, or for 3.5, consider it Tier 3.

d6 hit die, low BAB, good will saves, 4+Int skill points. Wizard skills are class skills. Proficient with light armor (does not impact their Word casting) and simple weapons.

The Voice: The class' titular class feature, a Voice has the ability to cast spells as though she were using the Words of Power variant from Ultimate Magic. At 1st level, she gains the ability to cast 1st level words, and at every 3 levels thereafter (4th, 7th, 10th, 13th, and 16th) she gain access to the next level of Words, up to 6th level words at 16th level.

She does not learn words individually, instead at first level she selects a single "sphere" of words, like Acid or Concealing. She can use all words from that sphere, so long as she has the ability to cast spells of that level. At every odd numbered level past 1st, she gains access to another sphere. She begins knowing all Target words. At level 2 and every 3 levels thereafter, she learns a single Metaword.

She may cast any spell she has access to at any time. She does not have spell slots.

The DC of all Words is 10 + 1/2 the Voice's level + her Charisma modifier.

Transient Sphere: At the beginning of each day, a Voice may select a Sphere she does not have access to normally. She gains access to that sphere for the rest of the day.

So, the class is decently versatile when it comes to magic, but lacks skill in other aspects of combat. They can't really access the broken magic that some classes get later on, but they can cast all day. It fits the void of a sort of Truenamer without actually dealing with the quagmire that is Truenaming.

I could see the class being brought up to medium attack bonus, d8 hit die, and good fortitude saves, and I could see the inclusion of another class feature at every 3rd level the class has, but at the moment I'm erring on the side of underpowered rather than overpowered.

Some advice would be excellent, I've made quite a few classes before but I've never dabbled with infinite casting like this.