New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 12 of 50 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212237 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #331
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Taleira Ulharvyth

Taleira smiles and returns Melinda's kiss, adding a quick hug of her own with her free hand. "We shouldn't have trouble blending in unless they're running a lot of divinations all the time. If I need this," she motions with her sword hand, "then something's gone wrong. Don't worry, and I'll come find you when we're back."

After the bardess withdraws, Taleira groups up with Tallesin for the teleport.

Melinda
    Spoiler
    Show
    Tali reaches out via telepathy. Is something wrong?
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

2. - Top - End - #332
    Ogre in the Playground

In all of their various forms,
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsole31 View Post
    As Dot smiles over at Lil, she instead sees a greasy, ill-looking man. He could've been quite handsome, were it not for an eternal sneer painted on his face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ason View Post
    Tallesin's clothes change from an elegant court outfit to something more fitting for a follower of Rohdan- rough, simple and militaristic. His features likewise change, becoming weathered and scarred, and the battlemage now looks like a grizzled veteran, not a posh wizard.
    Quote Originally Posted by 00110111 View Post
    Meanwhile, the flesh of Bea's body skitters and morphs to that of a man in his thirties. She amalgamates common racial and societal features, including a healed-over gash to the back of his head and a bushy black beard. She disguises herself as a brawler, one who fights with bare fist or bottle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toliudar View Post
    Tasha shrugs, and her amazonian form morphs into that of a burly barbarian man, all bulge and swagger, his ponytail back in a braid and still wearing the same greatsword. Zippy quickly transforms from little girl to a rather gangly and earnest-faced young man. Clyde shrugs - his current disguise, that of a paunchy thuggish man seemed pretty much perfect. Dot herself shifted, her robe transforming into a long coat and her overall looks into that of a boy of perhaps seven years of age.
    Quote Originally Posted by Telasi View Post
    Tali just shakes her head and mumbles a spell, changing her form into that of a compact, lithe man with short black hair and brown skin, with creme robe and brown shirt to match. The overall effect is that of a roguish type, dressed and armed in the style of a desert nomad. That done, she shrugs her sword loose and looks around.
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsole31 View Post
    Lok, for his part, turns into .... himself. A powerful vrock in all his hideous physical glory.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Ireth is the only one going in normal form, unless someone ret-cons some sort of shape chang

the group gathers around and the teleport goes off. The party arrives in small clearing just outside of the bandit camp/city. They can easily walk into the main area proper, no one challenges them in any way. Sword, of course, looks much better than any other horse in the city, and Ireth draws a few admiring glances, but the presence of the vrock, now easily the most physically imposing member of the group and probably the most noticeable one, dissuades anyone from approaching them in a threatening manner.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

3. - Top - End - #333
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot and her clan stick close with the others, with Dot sliding a hand into Clyde's to complete the seeming. She addresses the others through the rubies' link.

"All right. Travelling scholars who seek might through learning from the great stories of Rohdan's past glory. Willing to pay to access the stored memory of these glories. All set?"
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

4. - Top - End - #334
    Colossus in the Playground

Lil's reply: "Travelling scholars ... no. Soldiers of fortune who want to learn more about these things? yes."
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: On hiatus through 01APR2024.

5. - Top - End - #335
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot smiles.

"This is your area of expertise, not mine. Happy to follow your lead."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

6. - Top - End - #336

LILDORRINENE (LINDOR the LUCKY)

"But I'll follow your knowledge."

'He' looks at the group. "Ireth, you are an elven slave and bodyguard to Tallesin. You belong to him, physically in all ways. Ride Sword in the middle, next to your 'master.' Tallesin, you are what you are. Warmages are prized - though your ability to handle a weapon will keep you from being 'second-class.'

"Dot, you are my son. Choose a strong name for yourself. Your menagerie are the servants I have set over you to protect you. This also keeps you close to me for information; be advised, in certain scenarios, you may have to pare down your menagerie to one so as not to be too intimidating a crowd for more sensitive discussions. Clyde, in particular, is your personal bodyguard. Your position as my son, despite your size and apparent age, gives you a sense of spoilage. Feel free - within some limits - to give orders to the others as befits the situation.

"My own servant Lok-too-loo-baz is one that I bested in combat, but instead of death I offered him adventure as my bodyguard. It is a tenuous arrangement, kept in check only by a balance of power ... not love or true loyalty.

"Taleira, Bea .... as with Tallesin, you are brothers-in-arms I have collected over the years. Figure out names for yourselves. Often, monikers are just as good as names ... or at least a name with some interesting quality.

"All ... Don't overdo playing caricatures of men. Swear, spit, boast ... but always have a reason for it. Don't do silly things out of hand, it will read poorly. The less information you give about yourselves, the better ... except when boasting. Feel free to exaggerate your deeds - sexual and battle - as long as you recognize that such deeds might engender the 'swordslinger mentality' in others that want to earn the worth of your deeds through ending you.

"I will be the only one not to boast, spit, or swear. Feel free to allude to boasts on my behalf, but don't add to many details. Give postulations to what I might be able to do, but nothing concrete. The very concept that you follow me but do not give particulars of any boasts will only heighten the sense of danger one might have from me, given that mystery.

"Don't be humble, unless there is a very tactical reason to be so. Wear your sense of personal strength and power on your sleeve, even if your specific talents are not listed there.

"Try not to let your pride get in the way of me bossing you about, but especially where befits Dot ... BUT don't always openly look happy about it, either. In truth, I only rarely would give orders, but following me simply out of a sense that I've led you to success in the past is what keeps the band together. Let there simmer under the surface a sense of 'If I were in charge, I'd...' Feel free to grimace as well at being ordered around by a petulent, spoiled, seven-year-old when Dot flexes her muscles. She's the one that might give more spontaneous, selfish orders. Do them. Balk lightly, but do them.

"If you are challenged, don't fight fairly. They won't. One-upmanship is important. While they don't care about subtlety, be advised that they do appreciate finesse and style. They'll be just as impressed by someone who is sneaky and underhanded as they are by someone who simply batters their foe into pulp. Have style, but don't try to be stylish. Be clever, don't be witty. But above all, even if you never strike a blow in all your time here ... be dangerous."

Lindor looks at Talbot and whispers. "Talbot, every mysognistic and crass thing you ever thought to say about women is best now then ever. I originally thought to ask you to not say anything. But .... and only if you agree ... I ask if you adopt something of the nastiest, most curmudgeonly, boastful, and pompous air imaginable. If someone would curse, you'd be the first to do so. If someone would be insulting, yours would be the deepest barbs. I leave it to your keen sense of judgement to understand when that might not be prudent .... but prudence should NOT be your watchword. In many ways, this gives you the freedom to simply say what's on your mind, without all of the worry of social consequence that constrained even a free spirit as yourself before. Have fun with this, that's the important thing."

She looks to all. "I'm asking a lot of you. Dot and Taleira might again be uncomfortable with the thought of me running the show ... but the necklaces - which we will all now wear underneath our clothing - are the manner in which we can air any grievance once we're in the encampment. But other than the high-density sausage-fest over there, I understand the power politics here because it is little different than the Abyss. Does anyone have any problem with this plan."

Lindor puts his ruby necklace under his black shirt and awaits replies (names of each 'character'; arguments to the plan/ cover; possible refinements).
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-12 at 04:26 PM.
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

7. - Top - End - #337

Taleira
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Is there? I don't think so," comes Melinda's quizzical response. "I just never knew you were a natural shapeshifter. You're typically so delightfully brash about your talents, it comes as such a surprise."

Melinda emerged disturbed from what had turned out to be a deeply troublesome meeting. She trusted Lil and Tali and Dot to hold everything together. Indeed, she had come to trust all of her new sisters in faith so categorically, perhaps even to a fault. That in itself was a form of leadership, as well as a big risk. And on faith alone were its dividends. But her faith was yet strong; it would take a real setback for her belief in the power of fellowship to even begin to be shaken. And upon that foundation a new Triune faith could be built.

This was the first time she had separated herself from every other member of their merry band. This trial meant so much to her. The bardess had spent so much of her recent time with her newest sisters, but even that devotion was puny compared to the personal effort and commitment that she'd invested in the group's internal cohesion, in the fostering of what she hoped was a genuine spirit of collaboration. Her own presence absent, her efforts would be put to a truer test. Her lips mouthed a silent benediction for her comrades, and in the solitude of the room that had been left for her, she bowed her head, sending that thought out and away to her Lady who would hear it. And with that, Melinda forced herself to be satisfied.

The bardess's thoughts then wandered to that sliver of memory upon which her next strand of action was to be based, a stray emotion associated with a name. She respected Kareth of Varinn. Nor was it even the grudging respect for power, which was so common in her psyche; rather, it was a sportsmanlike respect due a rival. The stark and sudden contrast between that emotion and that of her heart trying to stop in the very next instant from his spell was amusingly jarring, but neither did that feel like betrayal, as she also might have expected. In conjunction with the final encounter of the championship, the massive incongruity demanded resolution.

She knew that the chance preservation of her own memories meant nothing for the monks, who might not remember anything, or who might not even agree to see her. But what it did give her was the thought to ask, and the sincere courage in hoping for partnership.

A few more determined steps within her room lay her newest acquisition. With a tug on the red silk, she unveiled a silver mirror with baroque decoration, about her height and width. She had not had a chance to inspect its quality, and took a few minutes doing so in various ways, regarding it suspiciously. She laid a few prophylactic enchantments upon it and herself before she smirked with amusement, and pronounced to it in a commanding voice,

Mirror, mirror, on the wall,
    Show me the most boring of them all;
    The monks from whom we clinched our win,
    Show me the monks of Kiang and Varinn...
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2012-02-13 at 11:08 PM.

8. - Top - End - #338
    Ogre in the Playground

The mirror swirls, having trouble trying to focus on two separate locations, and then since Melinda's most prominent thought seems to be Kareth of Varinn, it choses to focus on him. At the moment, he is leading a training exercise, schooling young monks in the faith of Varinn, teaching them their style of unarmed combat.

9. - Top - End - #339
    Barbarian in the Playground

SamuraiGirl

Taking mental notes along the way, Tallesin listens intently to Lil's speech. "Given your way with words, I will gladly let you lead this charade. And on behalf of my sex, thank you for pointing out that -while often crude- we are never wholly without motive or reason. As for my name, a simple variation will do: I am of the Eliado house, so Eli will suffice."

"Revising my original proposition, however, since we are already all dressed up, what say we pay this city a visit now? The elves would not look kindly upon us anyways, given that we appear like their mortal enemies at the moment. Since the Rohdans are not expecting us, we do not risk much more by simply diving in now. I say let's go for it."

10. - Top - End - #340
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot nods.

"Swagger a bit, but don't throw a tantrum. Got it. Call me Drew, if you like. I'll follow your lead."

11. - Top - End - #341

Lindor the Lucky: "I actually already thought of that, but good point, Eli the Eliminator. Let's go .... and don't bother with stealth. A fair portion of their number are not witless thugs, but crafty hunters and scoundrels whose life pursuit is noticing things and hiding for a quick kill. We'll march in openly.

"Drew sounds good."

If there are no complaints from the other three (or Talbot, for that matter) ... we'll be on our way.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #342
    Orc in the Playground

Ireth

"As you say, so shall it be," the nymph replies through the unfamiliar necklace, as she slips it under her robes. I'd rather not go by my true name in this realm, however, so I'll be adopting the name 'Iri' simply for this."

As she is agreeing, she gives Sword a playful scratch behind the ear and climbs aboard his back to play her role of bodyguard better.
    Thanks, Telasi for the spectacular OotSatar!

Currently playing:
    In Debbie D's awesome "The Three Goddesses" game -Ireth, the shyest nymph you'll ever meet, bardic servant of the goddess of love.

13. - Top - End - #343

Taleira Ulharvyth aka Akhane Shuseya

You can call me Akhane. "Akhane" double checks that the ruby necklace is out of sight as he falls in with the rest, defaulting to the customary rearguard position unless directed otherwise.
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

14. - Top - End - #344
    Ogre in the Playground

The party, in their various disguises, walk into the camp. Its a little unusual for the sisters not to be the centre of attention, especially in a group of men like this, but being plain and having a 10 foot tall towering bird man will do that to you. Ireth, since she keeps her normal form, is the subject of looks and whispered lewd comments, but the size of your group (and that damn bird man) keep anyone from approaching too closely.

Where do you go? You could find a place for food and lodgings, theres not too many since this is more camp than city, but there might a slop house. You can stake out a spot to make your own camp site, or whatever. The choice is yours.

15. - Top - End - #345

LILDORRINENE (LINDOR the LUCKY)

"Alright, lads!" Lindor says heartily. "Let's get us some grub!"
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-14 at 07:50 PM.
    Show

16. - Top - End - #346

Akhane Shuseya (aka Taleira Ulharvyth)

"As you say." Akhane's tone is flat, his voice just loud enough to be heard clearly as he acknowledges the suggestion. Before moving after Lindor, though, he pauses a moment to survey the surrounding area, ensuring he makes eye contact with anyone who is paying the group any attention. After another drawn out moment, he wordlessly slips his sword into its scabbard and glides off after the mage and company.
    Snickett avatar by me.

17. - Top - End - #347
    Ogre in the Playground

Poking around the "city", it doesnt take the group long to find a huge tent with a crudely painted sign over it that says simply "FOOD". They head on in, and find themselves in what would look like an army mess tent, with rows of benchs and tables to eat at. Eventually someone comes to take their order and the food arrives in a few minutes. Its plain for sure, but well done considering the conditions. People are still looking askance at the bird man and Ireth, but overall, your group doesnt attract a whole lot of notice.

18. - Top - End - #348

The 'bird-man' stays outside the tent with the horse ...

Lindor, without looking like a meercat, will unobtrusively take a look around at this gathering .... looking for anything that might be particularly unique or noteworthy.

Meanwhile, along her 'cone,' she'll be using detect thoughts (Will DC 30 to negate) to pick up any thoughts that might be centered on us, or a particular one of our members ... especially anyone that might be hostile. I don't actually expect any particular mission-specific hostility, but something along the lines of "Get a load of that doosh-bag over there, the one with the (x). Yeah, I bet I could take that dog."

Of course, let's not forgo simple Spot (+24) or Sense Motive (+20) to be old school about this.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-15 at 02:12 PM.
    Show

19. - Top - End - #349
    Ogre in the Playground

The group is almost done their meal when a rather rotund individual, wearing a greasy apron and a white chefs hat comes out from the back area. He seems to immediately spot the party and ambles over to you.
    Mind if I take a seat?
    Assuming no one instantly eviscerates him, he settles himself beside you on one of the benchs.
    Youre new here, I can tell. I know everyone in this camp, and I dont know you. Wheres you all from? Oh, by the way, everyone just calls me Cookie, guess its on account of being the camp cook.

20. - Top - End - #350

LINDOR the LUCKY (aka LILDORRINENE)

Lindor stops .... pauses .... slowly turns to Cookie. Lindor's face is placid, but there is a sense of menace underneath (and underneath is Lildorrinene perfectly calm, simply layering paralanguage). "Normally, Cookie, my boys here'd carve up an uninvited guest to our circle like a Lupercalian goose."

The face soften .... ever, so ever-so slightly ... as if being inviting, but still being moderately deadpan. "But this meal's pretty damn good after rations on the road. Hell, it's good regardless. So, we can't eat you when there's likely no one else of your talent around to cook you."

Now, he warms up more and smiles some. "I'm Lindor the Lucky, and I run this outfit. We didn't name ourselves, but some of those in the ruins left behind have come to calling us the Fear of the South. Good name for advertising, so it stuck. We gotta a pretty good bunch of ... heh ... gentlemen adventurers here. (Slight pause as I telepathize for our crew to 'laugh'...) If they ain't Rohdanites like me, then - like this heathen desert slaughter-spinner Akhane here - they're agnostics that Rohdan would probably be more than happy to call his own anyway."

[Again, allow pauses for the crew to self-applaud each other, and give up their own greeting, as each player desires ...]

"The brat's my blood: Drew. Those three are my slaves what help me raise him cause I got stuff to work - their names are irrelevant. He's got his pop's brains, and he'll take over the crew once I got some more talent.

"That, like I said, is Akhane - fastest blade you never saw." Lindor moves in to whisper. "Word is, he's part djinni or something - accounts for magical powers and unbelievable speed."

"The roughneck in the peasant garb is Eli the Eliminator. He's got the charm of a snake and the cunning of a rat, but he'll bring that temper out when those don't work. There's two towns wholly removed from the map courtesy of his temper. We have a little competition in our group: highest body-count gets one extra share of treasure. Probably why he could afford such a fine elven whore-and-horse outside as his own property.

"The last of our group is that bearded man that looks like he don't care how he looks. Ain't nobody stronger I've ever met, but he's of barbarian stock. He'd probably tie for highest body count if only he wouldn't stop to take the time to rip the bodies apart ... and sometimes even snack on the fallen. We just call him Beast, or 'B' for short. And don't worry, he's got strict instructions not to chow on anybody while we're here. That's usually for special occasions, anyway.

[After my fellow PCs have enjoyed their own additions or comments and the baseline intros are done ....]

Lindor looks at Cookie, but gestures to Drew. "Son, tell the nice man why we've travelled all this way to come to this maggot-infested compost heap in the middle of frickin' nowhere."
    Spoiler
    Show
    If Cookie makes any crude verbal insults, Lindor will seemingly respect his talent.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-16 at 04:02 PM.
    Show

21. - Top - End - #351

SamuraiGirl

Eli chuckles as appropriate, but as Lindor introduces him, the warmage flashes a smirk. "I'd afford more than peasant garb if we counted piles of ash and bone as 'bodies' in the contests, sir. Count them as offerings to Rohdan in the meantime, I suppose: they're bloody useless to anyone else now. ...Cookie, eh? Since you clearly know your salt here, I bet you'd know a few other places- recommend anything for weapons, wagering, wenching or whatnot? Where did that trollop of mine get off to anyways? Feh, useless harpy..." Though he keeps scanning the crowd and Cookie especially (like the rat Lindor says Eli is), the mage sounds rather disinterested in his own words, even as he says them.

As Lindor continues the introductions, Eli leans back into his seat like before. When Drew begins to speak, "the Eliminator" rolls his eyes a bit and dives into his ale, focusing on the drink over the kid.

Telepathically to Ireth: "Please understand I hold you in the highest respect- my apologies for whatever 'Eli' says going forward. Feel free to bicker with me, if you think being a feuding couple is best for the group's cover."
    Last edited by Ason; 2012-02-17 at 02:03 AM.

22. - Top - End - #352

Akhane Shuseya (aka Taleira Ulharvyth)

Akhane inclines his head politely, if not enthusiastically, as Cookie seats himself. He half conceals a thin smile behind deliberate sips from his cup as Lindor introduces the group, and, at Lildorrinene's mental prodding, chuckles once, softly. The whole time, his hooded eyes scrutinize the fat man, as if seeking to transfix the interloper with the sheer force of his will or bore through the man's flesh and gaze into his soul.
    Snickett avatar by me.

23. - Top - End - #353
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot/Drew

Dot, acting the dutiful son, pays attention to those around but does not add to the audible conversation. Until called upon to do so by Lil. She sends a quick and slightly panicked mental message to Lil before responding.

"You do understand that only my appearance is disguised, not my voice. It might be best if, like many children, I were more seen and less heard."

Still she does her best to imitate a child's open tones.

"You mean getting the stories, Dad?"

24. - Top - End - #354

LINDOR (LILDORRINENE)

Through the necklaces: "Don't worry, Dot. You're about the right pitch for a young boy, maybe only a little deeper being a grown woman - and there's a huskiness there that bespeaks someone forced to live outside of innocence despite your apparent youth. Makes perfect sense for this crowd."

Lindor doesn't take his eyes off of Cookie - though this is more out of an appearance of being casual than hawkish. "Those very things, boy."
    Show

25. - Top - End - #355
    Ogre in the Playground

Beast (Atareth)

The huge, dark man simply flexes his enormous muscles while they are crossed. He doesn't try to actually demoralize Cookie or anything ... but just gives him a sense of how dangerous he can be, as if he really could be that one to beat someone to death with his gnarled hands. He spends much of the time listening to the conversation, but looking about as a sentinel for the party in case the fat-man is a diversion for something else.
    Spoiler
    Show

Intimidate - just posing, not trying to scare or turn him off (1d20+28)[40]
    Sense Motive - try to get a measure of Cookie's skill (1d20+21)[32]

Active spells:
    undetectable alignment
    detect evil
    see invisibility

26. - Top - End - #356
    Ogre in the Playground

@Drew
    What sort of stories are you talking about?

@Atareth
    When you flex your muscles, Cookie clearly backs up, not wanting to be close to the dangerous Beast.
    Atareth only
    Spoiler
    Show
    Your sense motive tells you Cookie is hiding something, and when you try to detect evil on him, you do not detect anything.

Also a note to you, PSinger, I dont know if I told you or other people told you, each member of the party has a ruby necklace, a gift from the goddess, which allows telepathic communication with each other.

27. - Top - End - #357
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot

'Drew' looks perplexed and looks up at his dad for clarification.

28. - Top - End - #358

LINDOR

"Sorry for this," tepes (telepathizes) Lildorrinene as Lindor cuffs the boy in the head. Lindor turns and looks at the man. "Let's put a spin on this, shall we?"

"We hear tell," says Lindor, "that this is the very site of all of Rohdan's punch in the world. The secrets of battle - physical, finesse, and even some heavy-handed types of magic - are here. We've come to see what there is to learn, and to pay homage to Rohdan while we're here."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bluff: (1d20+39)[46] .... plus the Aid of anyone else who wants to support her.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-02-20 at 07:16 PM.
    Show

29. - Top - End - #359
    Ogre in the Playground

Well, if you want to learn about Rohdan and pay homage to him, this is best place in Daystor for that. The temple is over that way he points and theres always at least one priest there at all times. And any manner of person would be glad to show you what they know of battle secrets. Might be a painful lesson mind you

@Ason
    Spoiler
    Show
    No one else managed to pick it up, but there was distaste in Cookies voice as he said "if you want to"

30. - Top - End - #360

SamuraiGirl

Eli (played this evening by Tallein Eliado)

Staring deeply into his ale, the battlemage telepathizes discreetly, "There's something wrong here! This little chef is disdainful of Rohdan. We must maintain our cover stories, in case I'm wrong, but I think we can use this to our advantage. Taleira's and my disguises are the ones he'd most likely open up to, given that 'Akhane' has been labeled 'heathen' and 'Eli' seems none too thrilled with Lindor's leadership. Perhaps she and I plug the cook with ale and questions while the others pay a little 'visit' to the priests?"

To Taleira, Tallesin adds telepathically, "Would you have any use for the man? He says he's connected around here- perhaps you and I can sow a little discord through him if he truly is a traitor? At worst, you could simply... 'interrogate' and 'dispose' of him, while I find us a poison to lace into his patrons' food. Ooh dear, that was rather ghastly of me, wasn't it? Well, Sabrina wants me to be practical, not nice: you Nocticulans haven't changed me *that* much yet, ha!"
    Last edited by Ason; 2012-02-21 at 10:40 PM.