New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 9242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,020 of 1482
  1. - Top - End - #991
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Three Goddesses - IC (Thread #2)

Spoiler
    Show
    I understand. Ya, she was lightly teasing, which you've now bitten.

Atareth responds, "Well, Taleira, you wanted to talk. I am no philosopher. While we both in our way seek the ascendance of the Three, I am curious how it shall be one religion. But perhaps since that is our goal, we can speak on what we both do share. We're the main warriors in this, battle tactics and teamwork, perhaps?"
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Legacy of Fire: Water Prince Rafiq Karim
    Rise of the Runelords: Keghart Valdemar & Valbard the Velociraptor
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth
    Serpent's Skull: Harsk! (yes, that one)
    Shattered Star: Lilim
    Strange Aeons: Dorn

2. - Top - End - #992
    Colossus in the Playground

I don't have anything specific, but Lok-Too-Loo-Baz would most assuredly - after the initial stupid-shock-awe wear a little - be querying the goddess(es) for thoughts, ideas, and expectations. Name (which was answered)? General "mission statement"/ philosophy of the aggregate vice the component, singular goddesses? Holy symbol? Desired church setup?

After that, the philosopher would love to engage in whatever general philosophy discussion they/it would allow.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Look at his INT, and his K: Arcana/ Religion/ Planes for philosophical prowess over all. I, as a player, will take any interesting tidbits you may have .... otherwise, this is semi off-camera love for the demonic-yet-passive Intellect of the vulturine creature.
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: On hiatus through 01APR2024.

3. - Top - End - #993
    Bugbear in the Playground

Taleira Ulharvyth

"Suits me fine. Hmm, let's see... I'm pretty focused on movement compared to most. Armor never really suited me well, so I just try to make it more trouble to hit me than it's worth. The big sword is my favorite these days, but I used to use a spear back when I was just out of the City of Gardens. I do a little magic now and then, but we've got better for that, so I pretty much just stick to Wraithstrike. As far as teamwork goes, I'm a little rusty. I didn't have a team for a couple of years before the Cups, so I got used to just worrying about me."
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

4. - Top - End - #994
    Ogre in the Playground

As the party continues to converse, both Tishtina and Sabrina have looks of surprise, and wonder, come across their face. They turn to each other, and then, without a word, disappear.
    The problem here is between the keyboard and the chair.

Life is full of questions. Chocolate is the answer.

Thanks to Telasi for the custom avatar.

5. - Top - End - #995
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot turns away from her mental conversation with Melinda for a moment as the goddesses vanish.

"Ah. That would be serious. Serious in a happy way, I hope."
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

6. - Top - End - #996

Taleira Ulharvyth

"I'm hoping that was good. Certainly important, whatever it was."
    Snickett avatar by me.

I draw custom OotSatars. I'm wearing one now, and you can check out samples in my Gallery.

7. - Top - End - #997
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Concerned about the fact that Melinda was no longer responding to the mental link, and now that the goddesses were responding to a new threat, probably from Kotep and his allies, Dot cursed herself for not thinking more about preparing for the consequences.

She sends a hasty mental ping out to all of her colleagues.

"If there are consequences of our actions today, they aren't happening here. That means that they are either playing out on a level of reality we can't reach, or else it's happening back on Daystor. We should head back to the temple right away. I'm opening a gate. Don't tarry. It won't stay open long.

Bending down, Dot quickly scooped up a handful of the unformed matter of a brand new paradise, and tucked it into a pocket of her robe. If she was to return under her own power, the sample would help. But for now...

A white disk appeared in the air and Dot dove through.

Spoiler
    Show
    Debbie, I can't remember the names/locations of the three temples. Her first stop would be to the temple dedicated to Sabrina, where her menagerie is waiting. She'll aim either for a room that's designated for such purposes, or for a large open space like a courtyard.
    "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." Kurt Vonnegut

8. - Top - End - #998

"Sorry, fellows," comes Melinda's voice from around one of the garden's many seclusive corners. "I don't know how to hang a telepathic sock on the door." She rounds the corner, emerging from the shadow, of a hedge, and her diminutive yet full figure comes into view. What shows of her dark skin, which is still quite a lot even through her carefully layered veils, is newly covered with the intricate designs of what looks to be a black, slightly iridescent ritual tattoo that stretches from the top of her forehead out to the extremities of her fingers and feet. Presumably the design permeates beneath the clothed regions as well - however, one thing for certain is that the points of a pentagram, Nocticula's pentagram, are clearly visible on her sternum in the very same iridescent black behind the ruby necklace she wears.

She enters the clearing with an earthy, jovial bounce to her step, and the unmistakable scent of hot, vicious sex follows her. On her left wrist lies a bracelet of night-blooming jasmine. Around her right wrist twines an orchid. Her hair is done up and held up upon the thick stem and blossom of a perfect red rose, and upon her forehead, between her eyes, rests a single dot of color, red as blood.

"But I share your concerns. We should make haste back to Daystor, especially if there is no way to know what is happening there from here." She casts an optimistic glance around at each of her companions, and smiles. "I don't think the Three plan to see us off today. They have some housewarming to do. Let us depart before we all grow too attached to this Paradise. Fate willing, we won't return here for some time yet. I promise to explain everything I can once we're back home."
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

9. - Top - End - #999
    Ogre in the Playground

The still opened gate from Dot hangs in the air, beckoning the travelers to depart through it, if someone looks long enough, they can make out the courtyard of the temple of Sabrina in Varstok.

@Dot
    Spoiler
    Show
    You dive through the gate, and without any mishap, you arrive in the temple of Sabrina. There seems to be a bustle of activity going on, and within seconds of your arrival, Zanthia is already there to greet you.
    What happened in there? Where is Melinda? What on earth has she done?

10. - Top - End - #1000

Lil and Lok pop on through.
    20MAR2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Worldwound (2013, Jacobs, Keith, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Show

11. - Top - End - #1001
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot

Dot telepathically calls her menagerie to her, and they teleport to her a few seconds later. She has only a second to enjoy the comforting familiarity of Clyde's shoulder, however, before Zanthia is there with them. Word travels fast, it seems.

"Your grace. I'm not sure what Melinda has done - she disappeared just a few minutes ago. But we have freed the soul of our greatest prophet, pissed off a major god and witnessed another brief unification of the Triune, so it's only to be expected that a few details have fallen by the wayside.

"Why? What's up here, and why do you assume that it's Melinda's doing? And what did you mean by 'in there'?"

As Lok and Lil arrive, Dot nods, and glances back through the portal to see if more are coming.

12. - Top - End - #1002
    Ogre in the Playground

In there, in the demi plane I mean. Just moments ago, every one of our holy symbols started shining like a beacon, and word came through almost immediately that the same is happening at all the temples of Tishtina. I spoke to Casandra directly about it. Melinda is the only priestess bonded to both of them.

As she says this, she seems to pause, as if she hears a voice in her head. She shakes her head once in the affirmative, and then realizes the "speaker" cant see her, and seems withdrawn for a moment as she telepathically replies

And that was Dalcar. The same is happening in the temple of Nocticula. Just what is going on?

At the same time, Lil and Loc "pop" through, in time to hear Zanthias response.

13. - Top - End - #1003
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot nods, absorbing the information.

"Well, I'm not sure what's happened, but the door is still open. You're welcome to go and have a look, if you like. I can hold the door open a few more minutes."

She turns with an upturned eyebrow to Lil.

"Unless you know what's going on."

14. - Top - End - #1004

Melinda braces herself for another stomach-upsetting teleportation before venturing beyond the milky surface of Dot's portal.

Her sandals fall in Daystor on the white travertine plaza tiles of Sabrina's temple in Varstok with two distinct clacks. "Your Holiness," she recognizes Zanthia automatically. Melinda was not surprised to see her first high priestess there. As before, she curtesies deeply. But there follows an unusual and honest beat of hesitation.

She decides to rise without waiting for Her Holiness's command.

If Zanthia offers her ring, Melinda will still kiss it. She inhales slowly, then clears the gate so that the others following don't stumble directly into her as they too emerge. "Your Holiness," she reiterates. "Cassiopeia is restored to the embrace of the Three. We have done much today to bring about the Prophecy."

"But I bring yet more good news, for everyone," she continues, widening her audience to the growing crowd. "The Trinity in one heart can be achieved! I bear myself as proof!"

"Are Her Majesty and Her Holiness also expecting our return? If they are, we should go to that common ground we used before. It wouldn't be fair to make them come here."
    Of the Core classes, Bard is the best. It optimizes the most important resource of them all: play time.

Grieve not greatly if thou be touched a-light, for an after-stroke is better if thou dare him smite.
    The Play with the Two-Hand Sword in Verse, circa 1430. British Museum manuscript #3542, ff 82-85.

Current avatar: Sascha Kincaid, a lost country girl in a big city. Aldhaven: Vicious Betrayals

15. - Top - End - #1005
    Ogre in the Playground

Zanthia moves toward Melinda slowly, her eyes never leaving what signs of the tattoo on her are visible. When she reaches her, she slowly parts the veils Melinda wears to expose more of the tattoo.

what....have....you....done?

(her tone is not challenging or critical, it is one of wonderment, disbelief, and even a touch of awe)

Yes....yes...yes...I imagine we should get Casandra and Dalcar here....right away

16. - Top - End - #1006
    Ogre in the Playground

Atareth flies through the portal to catch up with the rest of the group, but says a prayer of praise, gratitude, and service to the One/Three.
    Current Games
    Curse of the Crimson Throne: Dušana Essert(Zeta), & Fathi (Phi) and Hülya (Eta) Sharif of House al-Din
    Savage Tide: Rabbi Eliezer "Lazer" Whuraili Cohen ben Mordechai of Clan Ironoath of Oriadeth

17. - Top - End - #1007

Taleira Ulharvyth

Taleira swoops down as soon as she spots Melinda reappearing. Distance and her relatively slow flight, however, prevent her from landing before her friend had already passed through the portal to Daystor. Tali wastes no time following, only to stop in her tracks at what she finds. Her moment of surprise quickly breaks, shock giving way to a pleased smile. Not wanting to interrupt Melinda's conversation with the high priestess, Taleira circles around into a position where the bardess can see Tali there to support her.
    Snickett avatar by me.

18. - Top - End - #1008

"I...I..." Still overwhelmed by the experiences of the past several hours, the bardess flounders for words for a few seconds. But once she catches a flicker of Tali's motion in her visual field, she remembers she can laugh at herself again. Her lips curl into a tortuous, pained smile, and she shakes her head in proud embarrassment. "The heart can sometimes see the way when intellect and the senses fail," Melinda admits with a sheepish smile. "I'm a mystic, Your Holiness. The Three rewarded us with the first vision of the Triune, and I had to seek it again. I sought it out, and at every juncture it tempted me in return." She bites her lip. "I ... could not decline."

"My Auntie sent me here in the hopes I'd learn my lesson, and always remember to own myself in every way. She was right," she laughs. "But so am I now, I feel. Just as important to own ourselves completely as to be willing to sell ourselves completely, and properly bear the burdens of hope." As Zanthia uncovers the markings upon her body, she moves to frame them. "These are the marks of my hope. They are my will to power. One way or another, with them I will live, and upon them I shall die. I hope to make them meaningful."

"That is all I have to confess, Holy Mother."

19. - Top - End - #1009
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Watching from a bit back, Dot swelled with quiet pride. That one of their group should not only be working to unite the Three, but to become the first living symbol of that union was more than she could have hoped. It was wonderful - and a sign of hope for all of them.

As was so often the case, though, words of honest emotion got blocked up on the way to her lips. Floundering for something appropriate to say to mark this occasion, she falls back on her magic, as she has so often done in the past. Quietly weaving a simple spell, Dot causes a three-coloured twisting pillar of light - representing each of the goddesses - to rise up from the floor around Melinda, then split into six tree-like branches that in turn end in myriad flashes of three-coloured lights. From the pillar emerges a faint medley of hymns popular with each of the churches. A second pillar springs up around Zanthia, and the two pillars bend to entwine towards the ceiling of the chamber. Symbols of the three goddesses appear and spin around the two pillars, then merge in a flash of light to form the images now depicted on Melinda's tattoos.

The pillars and lights fade after a moment, leaving only a grinning Dot. She sends a quiet mental note to Melinda.

"The Three could not have selected a better first priestess, my friend. You will carry this honour with grace and love."

20. - Top - End - #1010
    Ogre in the Playground

As Dot casts her spell, 3 more shimmering portals appear in the room. Seconds later, the other high priestesses, Casandra, Dalcar and Katarina step through each one.

A very nice tribute my dear, but I do hope you can do it again.

It wouldnt be an auspicious start to the trinity to leave 2/3 of them out of it.

Im sure she can come up with it, I have every confidence in her, thats why I recruited her.

You can tell from their tone of voice that they arent scolding, only teasing

21. - Top - End - #1011
    Titan in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Dot nods, and smoothly, the two pillars entwined become four, and they move to showcase the high priestesses.

"Your Graces, you honour me. But I suspect that the real reason you're here is to chat with Melinda. Perhaps to figure out how to organize the worship of an entity so new that she doesn't even have a name yet?"

22. - Top - End - #1012
    Ogre in the Playground

After the display put on by Dot, Casandra, Dalcar and Katarina all approach Melinda again. Gently, they part the robes to expose the whole of the new holy symbol. Dalcar pays particular attention to the pentagram, symbol of Nocticula; Casandra and Katarina study the womans figure, symbol of Tishtina, and Zanthia traces the outline of the golden rose, symbolic of Sabrina. Finally, Casandra speaks.

Commission the best artisans and craftsmen that we have in our respective flocks, making sure to have an equal number of each in the group

We need to make replicas of this, images to be put in the temples

The first one should go to the shrine being built at the birthplace of the prophet, agreed?

Yes, and then each group will be responsible for crafting their own copy, to hang in their respective high temple. Although Im not sure whether or not those high temples have any real meaning anymore.

Just another 'issue' to work out.

Zanthia turns to the group. So do you have any leads on some of the other lines of the prophecy. It seems like things are coming very fast now.

23. - Top - End - #1013

Dot
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Graces? Peridot, what are you trying to insinuate?" Melinda's mind instinctively pounces, but not a single muscle of her body moves. "At most I am ultima entre pares, and more likely, just an ember in a very cold and fast wind."

A mental smirk. "You have always had so much confidence in me, Dot. I won't ask why. It might break your jinx."

"That is the problem at hand, isn't it?" Melinda jokes. "The one about the lack of name falls chiefly to me to deal with, but don't think for a moment I'm going to let anyone here go on the rest of it. The Three need all of us more now than ever."

As the four priestesses circle her, Melinda reflected that this was a very, very strange way of undergoing a trial. She admitted it was necessary - after all, it would have taken only some imagination, with which as an artist she was replete, for her to have simply done something like this to herself. Yet there were no arguments, no defenses. Nor could there be. For her own part, there was only standing there, being stripped closer to nakedness one veil at a time in the middle of a huge temple plaza by four elder pontiffs, each masters of her own chosen art and vocation. Despite having been Chosen by the Goddesses, Melinda couldn't help but be massively self-conscious, and wondered which of the many unknown details upon her skin would eventually convince each of Their Holinesses, and where on her body they might turn out to be emblazoned.

"Might I suggest embroidery for the replicas? It's a more transferable medium than tattooing." she adds with a smile as the four seem to draw their commentary on the examination to a close. "I really have only one claim to make today, Your Holinesses. I claim the mandate to evangelize and initiate the lay directly into the mysteries of She Who Is To Be." She swallowed hard. Was she really saying this? "Those who have already accepted orders from the Three have their paths laid out for them. These paths lie through you. But the lay have yet none of their own, and those are the bridges I must now build."

"As for the other verses - yes, one for sure. You asked me about the sword? I am grateful for my elder's aid who pointed out that Lysindra had been redeemed by Tishtina, and is likely the 'sword'. Ailena is the fire. I will make a priority of selecting an appropriate gift for my visit to her high temple. Do you have any counsel?"

"Dot, I'm sorry, you tried to tell me something about the prophet and a song, but I was very, very absorbed at the time...?"
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2012-07-25 at 12:21 AM.

24. - Top - End - #1014

Taleira Ulharvyth

"Your Majesty, Your Holinesses, before we returned here I spoke briefly with Tishtina and Sabrina about how I should go about learning their aspects of the Triune. Both told me to seek Melinda's counsel. I believe that advice indicates that the goddesses are confident that Melinda can and should do exactly as she's suggesting. Atareth was there when I asked, so she can vouch for me on this."
    Snickett avatar by me.

25. - Top - End - #1015
    Ogre in the Playground

The towering deva smirks and says, "As succubi and demons surely cannot be trusted on their own, I stand here to witness that Taleira, amazingly, has told true."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Taleira might begin to recognize the teasing nature Atareth has, hidden behind a dry humor. The others might feel Atareth is being haughty and unkind. Lil will probably not be amused, totally missing their dynamic.
    Current Games

26. - Top - End - #1016

Spoiler
    Show
    Given Atareth's lack of Bluff, and Lil's outstanding Sense Motive, she probably automatically recognizes the attempt.

That doesn't pardon the attempt, however.

Lildorrinene, not sure about progression ... simply keeps quiet and observes.

Lok-too-loo-baz, on the other hand, quietly tries to quell his continuing excitement.
    Show

27. - Top - End - #1017
    Ogre in the Playground

As the first, and right now the only priestess recognized by the Triune, it could only fall to you to evangelize and initiate the lay into the new religion

You might want to converse with Lia, who has been very busy in terms of identifying those newly ordained into any of the 3 religions. Shes not a priestess of course, so your guidance to her would be invaluable.

Embroidery is an excellent choice in terms of making symbols for the masses, inexpensive and easily done by skilled hands. I believe all of us can gather those sorts of artisans. For the temples of course, a more permanent medium would be mandated

If Lysindra is the Sword and Ailena is the Fire, where does the Lighting reference come from? Glendira has always been the one most closely connected with Lightning, but Swords are not her thing.

The high priest, not a priestess, of Ailena is Clylious Folisar. As for a gift, anything that represents fire would be appropriate

At this point, Talbot, who has been quiet up until now, speaks his piece.

Indeed the prophet said something about hearing a song when she wrote the words, the woman who is not a woman. As well, she mentioned that the soul that must be saved was also connected in some way to Dot. And if I am not mistaken, a long time ago, the follower of Tishtina who joined you for only a short period of time said something about seeing a man in a pit, in connection with that line of the prophecy. The four priestesses, who all recognize the dry, rasping and aged voice of the esteemed Talbot, emanating from Lil's staff, turn to her with puzzled expressions.

28. - Top - End - #1018

"I do hope to converse with Lia again soon," replies Melinda. "Lia was also the second to have accepted a second Path. I suspected she might. Ordained or not, she is doing a priestess's work. She may have given up our quest, but it's clear she pursues her own spiritual growth assiduously."

She simply smiles at Zanthia's comment about the ubiquity of embroidery as a craft. That was Melinda's real goal - not just the reproduction, but the variations that would emerge, the myriad ways that the lay would find to express their hopes for the new faith, and themselves within it. In the gaps between the shades of three old institutions, the Triune needed a bottom-up democratization of the faith at a time when it needed every new shoot to grow. Blessed would be the day when its branches needed to be pruned. They could settle on a more concrete symbology then.

"I do think Glendira is the lightning, Your Majesty." she responds to Queen Cassandra. "The verse does say 'lightning sword,' but one of the first things the Prophet mentioned in her lucidity was the rushed and limited nature of her visions, and the imprecision with which she was forced to record them. My guess is that she witnessed the symbols of lightning and sword together and simply associated the two, unaware of any reason to separate them."

Melinda doens't miss a beat replying to the voice from Lil's staff. "For the record, Bea also saw us breaking a gem, and there was no gem. We looked for one; there was none. The shattering of a gem referred to the freeing of a magically trapped soul. Given the highly metaphorical nature of everyone's visions regarding the Prophecy, my guess is that unless it's a very, very iconic Pit that the man is trapped in, it may only be a metaphorical pit. The plane of Carceri is my best guess at the moment, but an individual's pit of despair is a depressingly close second."

"Talbot, I'm not sure you were with us when we uncovered the lead about the letter H." Now that Talbot was talking, she didn't need to ask him for his opinions. He'd volunteer them just to show he had them. And Lil would appreciate the smokescreening. "A sage from around the time of Sabrina's ascension was somehow aware of the line about two needing to be freed, and she associated something with the letter H. Now that we've been to Kotep's pocket plane and back, I'm fairly sure that it wasn't associated with the half of that line pertaining to Cassiopeia. There are no H's of note involved there. So either her lead was false, or the H is associated with the man in the pit."

She left off temptingly, inviting someone to fill in the gap, whose memory might be stimulated. Meanwhile, she scoured her own memory for songs about women who weren't women.
    Last edited by Kalirren; 2012-07-26 at 08:15 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1019
    Ogre in the Playground

If Talbot was capable of puffing up, he would be doing it right now, just to show his superiority. For now, it just has to heard in his "voice".

Its clear to me that there is someone in a pit, and you must break a gem to free them. There are many spells used to confine people that use a gem as their focus, so it could be one of those. Or breaking the gem in the course of going through whatever sort of dungeon the pit is in.
    Therefore the H must be associated with the man and with Dot.

To Melinda's memory (and when it comes to songs and poety, Melinda has a vast memory) she knows of no songs associated with women who are not women.

30. - Top - End - #1020

When Melinda starts to say, "For the record..." to Talbot, Lildorrinene holds up her hand as if to say "Just a minute."

Lildorrinene says, "He's old and hard of hearing. Speak into this end, and get a little closer."

This makes Melinda looks as if she's speaking into a microphone (but a staff instead). Then Melinda can continue with "...Bea also saw us..."

Lildorrinene has nothing to add, shrugging.

Lok-Too-Loo-Baz tilts his head to the side and a little forward, as would a vulture if it notices something. "A woman who is not a woman. Hmmmm. Now what if .... bear with me. The first usage of 'woman' refers simply to a female, and the second 'woman' refers specifically to a woman - be that human or at least humanoid.

"We might refer to a dwarven woman, or an elven or human woman. But we never say a 'demon woman' except as a more descriptive term. And what about more interesting creatures .... like a dragon? Would you ever say a 'dragon woman' unless you were referring to some harridan of a human woman? That said .... many of the more powerful metallic dragons, as well as other dragons with transmutational powers, can pose as 'women' and be female ... and yet not be 'women.'

"Now, of course, I don't specifically mean a dragon. But some creature that posed as a woman, rather than some reality-conundrum that tried to shoehorn a bizarre dual state. In that case, that actually really opens up the field for possibilities, rather than making it seem impossible."

He shrugs as well, knowing that the female priestesses of a female god may not take kindly to a talking male demon .... and least of all would actually be Dalcar rather than the others. That's when he thinks to himself that he should've put his brain-mouth filter on and passed this information through Lildorrinen as he was wont to do instead of thinking out loud. "Then again, it is just a thought."

Then, as an afterthought ... and again without thinking to pass it through Lil. "Oh, and ... we've had enough proof now from the prophecy that there is no 'false lead'. Only false interpretations of true leads."
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2012-07-28 at 09:07 AM.
    Show