Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 492
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Istari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    The Eragon guys get their dragons? That seems rather untoward. I would agree that they win if that is the case.
    I'm pretty sure the precedent was they got the dragons since they're basically part of them. I still think they win without dragons though, their magic is better than Elrond's magic and if a human archer can take out Smaug, Eragon's elven sense's will let him do it as well.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Land of Wind and Shade
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Oh come on.. because the character is morally ambiguous enough to serve as both a hero and a villain... he doesn't get to play in the tourney? He isn't really a hero *or* a villain, so he gets screwed over by the nomination system.
    I would have voted for him as a villain in preference to Green Goblin, because Red Son is probably the most interesting thing Millar has written. To kick him out in favour of a one note loser like Rictus is just crazy.

    The idea that Superman is too powerful for this is also an odd one. I count at least a dozen characters at or above Superman's power level so far and we haven't even finished the first round yet.



    Fan, I've seen you make these kind of statements countless times with sketchy justification. Please provide sources.



    Alright, that is considerably more powerful than I'd thought. I can legitimately see that kind of person defeating Magneto. Although I think they'd still find it tough.
    Go ahead and check it?

    Gundanium is just what is used in general for Gundam construction, especially things like Burning Gundam, and Master Gundam (both of which were constructed in Space IIRC, making them the only potential candidates in that iteration for Gundanium aside from other specials.)
    Last edited by Fan; 2011-12-04 at 04:16 PM.
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!



  3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    I'm pretty sure the precedent was they got the dragons since they're basically part of them. I still think they win without dragons though, their magic is better than Elrond's magic and if a human archer can take out Smaug, Eragon's elven sense's will let him do it as well.
    To be fair the human archer had to be told where to shoot and then used a special arrow.


    Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Go ahead and check it?

    Gundanium is just what is used in general for Gundam construction, especially things like Burning Gundam, and Master Gundam (both of which were constructed in Space IIRC, making them the only potential candidates in the series for Gundanium aside from other specials.)
    That's not true. I know in the Gundam Seed universe none of the Gundams were constructed with that alloy. Or if it was they made exactly no mention of it and broke many of the rules mentioned in that link. (Built in an atmosphere, not particularly resistant to beam weaponry, ect.) The Gundams got that name as it formed an acronym of the start up screen on the Gundam's CPU. And it wasn't even as official name but a nickname given by Kira.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-12-04 at 04:20 PM.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    zingbat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Goliath & Demona (Gargoyles) vs Megaman & Protoman (Mega Man) -- I can see this going either way, so I'm playing favourites.
    Godzilla & MechaGodzilla (Godzilla) vs Morpheus & Agent Jones (Matrix) -- Stompy stomp stomp!
    Domon Kasshu & Master Asia (Gundam) vs Hulk & Magneto (Marvel Universe) -- why the certainty that Gundam can whip Magneto hand-to-hand? M. is one of the most powerful mutants in the X-men universe. Also, Hulk smash.
    Dumbledore & Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs Apollo & Mister Rictus (Mark Millar) -- Apollo alone can one-shot the wizards.
    Seras Victoria & Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) vs Yoshi & Bowser (Mario) -- pass for now, don't know enough about Hellsing
    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima) -- based on the character descriptions linked above, Team Heroes is outclassed... unless Hiro manages to use his time powers effectively. My vote indicates how likely that event would be...
    Eragon & Murtagh (Inheritance Cycle) vs Elrond & Smaug (Lord of the Rings) -- Dragons are separate, intelligent and self-aware characters in the Inheritance Cycle. In other words, they're allies, not equipment, and shouldn't be in the fight. Elrond's magic is weaker than Team I, but he's smarter, more experienced and can make better use of his resources. Plus, he has a dragon.
    Link & Ganon (Legend of Zelda) vs Bugs Bunny & Tasmanian Devil (Looney Toons) -- Looney Toons are tricky in these battles. Team Zelda will prevail, but not before Ganon ends up unknowingly prancing about in his underwear.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan
    Did I mention that it's also composed of many non ferrous, and non metallic components and thus not a true metal?
    Doesn't matter. Magneto's powers canonically work on any type of metal, ferrous or not. As long as the alloy has a significant amount of any kind of metal in it, Magneto owes the mechs.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    I have no doubt anymore they'd defeat the Hulk after stomping Magneto. Okay, not stomping but they'd win.
    Whether or not they can beat Magneto is questionable, at best. See his power list here. tl;dr: full manipulation of all metal (ferrous and non), nuclear-weapon proof force fields, invisibility, EMP pulses, increase his speed, strength and durability beyond normal human limits, highly resistant to psychic attacks. Why people think Team G. will curbstomp him is beyond me.

    And then there's Hulk. The idea that Team G. could beat the Hulk, with or without their mecha, is laughable.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sunken Valley
    Red son Superman did not get two votes in one category. He got nominated twice, once as a hero and once as a villain. I picked Rictus over him because Superman is already DC universe. We already have a universe for that. I picked non-DC characters as priorities. Plus, if we had superman in this tourney, especially that superman, he would win it.
    If I had known that, I would have nominated him as a hero over Apollo. Red Son Superman may be a variation on the world's best-known superhero, but to me he's a separate character. When I think of Mark Millar, that's the first character I think of. I don't see why any version of Supes would automatically win the tournament. He's within the power limits, and there are other characters in the tournament with equal or greater powers. Others, while not as powerful on the whole, have attacks that Superman is vulnerable to, such as magic and telepathy.
    Last edited by zingbat; 2011-12-04 at 04:51 PM. Reason: typo
    Thanks to lindorm for the cat avatar!

  5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Istari's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by zingbat View Post
    Eragon & Murtagh (Inheritance Cycle) vs Elrond & Smaug (Lord of the Rings) -- Dragons are separate, intelligent and self-aware characters in the Inheritance Cycle. In other words, they're allies, not equipment, and shouldn't be in the fight. Elrond's magic is weaker than Team I, but he's smarter, more experienced and can make better use of his resources. Plus, he has a dragon.
    Upon review, Eragon doesn't get dragons, but another important question. Does Team LoTR have anything to defend against any of the words of death (snapping arteries, etc.)?

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Istari View Post
    Upon review, Eragon doesn't get dragons, but another important question. Does Team LoTR have anything to defend against any of the words of death (snapping arteries, etc.)?
    kinda but not really. They are mentally resiliant and its standard practice to not use spells against such targets until you can read their minds. But they don't actually have any defense against the spells as far as I know.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    Go ahead and check it?

    Gundanium is just what is used in general for Gundam construction, especially things like Burning Gundam, and Master Gundam (both of which were constructed in Space IIRC, making them the only potential candidates in that iteration for Gundanium aside from other specials.)
    That wiki page says that Gundanium only exists in the Gundam Wing continuity (After Colony), and all the information refers to characters from Gundam Wing. Plus G Gundam was created before Gundam Wing.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Domon Kasshu & Master Asia (Gundam) vs Hulk & Magneto (Marvel Universe)
    I do feel like this one would go to the Marvel universe, to start with, does Gundams have anything to shield their pilots from magnetism?
    For else Magneto could end this alone very quickly, simply by shutting off the blood flow of his opponents via magnetic manipulation of the iron it contains.

    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima)
    Well, i do think that either Jack or Evangeline alone would be more than enough to win this fight, simply because i dont belive their opponents are able to hurt them in any lasting way.
    The one chance Hiro have of winning would be to go back in time and prevent both Jack and Evangeline from ever being born, but good luck actualy finding this specific point in time, considering where Jack is born, and how old Evangeline is (several hundred years & Mars)
    But on a side note, Jack and Evangeline really isnt enemies in any real sense, so maybe this machup should be reconsideret?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by zingbat View Post
    Whether or not they can beat Magneto is questionable, at best. See his power list here. tl;dr: full manipulation of all metal (ferrous and non), nuclear-weapon proof force fields, invisibility, EMP pulses, increase his speed, strength and durability beyond normal human limits, highly resistant to psychic attacks. Why people think Team G. will curbstomp him is beyond me.
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot comic book characters at one point or another just remembered their powers could be used to e.g. strp the enemy of hemoglobin if necessary and/or got new powers which have nothing to do with their actual abilities.
    While G Gundam charatcers are definitely superhuman they at least pick a frigging power level and stick to it and don't jump up and down the power scale as the plot demand. (well, only a little)
    Then I'll still vote for Gundam out of spite. (To me Magneto is a man who can manipulate magnetism. No nuclear force fields, no super human strength or any of that. Which means someone who kicks a skyscraper barehanded will defeat him. As for the Hulk... that's a different matter but there are two skilled and tactical opponents against one enemy. I'll give them the edge just because I want to)


    Still, @Fan, stop arguing. Gundanium only applies to AC Gundams, not FC. Prime is right.

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    I don't believe it.

    The Authority is by Warren Ellis. Not Mark Millar. I was shocked.

    Unfortunately it's too late to change it for round 1 but round 2...In soviet russia Superman punches you! (as the hero, because Brainiac and that general guy are the only villains in Red Son)

    Although, Soviet Superman vs Harry Potter would have been hillarious. First person to get the joke why gets a cookie.
    We're all in the Monster Manual somewhere. My entry is between Howler and Hydra.

    Unresolved Plot Point Collection Thread- For OOTS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    It's nice to see someone saying it isn't for once, the forum IQ did just go up. Please have a cookie Sunken Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I thought Sunken Valley eloquently covered the points I wanted to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Yes, exactly.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Bugbear in the Playground
    Join Date
    Mar 2010

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    To me Magneto is a man who can manipulate magnetism. No nuclear force fields, no super human strength or any of that. Which means someone who kicks a skyscraper barehanded will defeat him. As for the Hulk... that's a different matter but there are two skilled and tactical opponents against one enemy. I'll give them the edge just because I want to
    So despite the characters being stated in the rules to be at their strongest you're deciding this fight by deciding they aren't at their strongest? How does that make any logical sense?

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    The Authority is by Warren Ellis. Not Mark Millar. I was shocked.
    Created by, but Millar did a pretty big and famous run on that comic. I've got no problems with Apollo being a Millar representative.
    Avatar by Simius

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    zingbat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kato View Post
    Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot comic book characters at one point or another just remembered their powers could be used to e.g. strp the enemy of hemoglobin if necessary and/or got new powers which have nothing to do with their actual abilities.
    While G Gundam charatcers are definitely superhuman they at least pick a frigging power level and stick to it and don't jump up and down the power scale as the plot demand. (well, only a little)
    Then I'll still vote for Gundam out of spite. (To me Magneto is a man who can manipulate magnetism. No nuclear force fields, no super human strength or any of that. Which means someone who kicks a skyscraper barehanded will defeat him. As for the Hulk... that's a different matter but there are two skilled and tactical opponents against one enemy. I'll give them the edge just because I want to)
    That's OK. I tend to spite anime characters. Seriously, though, Hulk will smash them into tiny bits if Magneto doesn't crush them in their mechs.
    Thanks to lindorm for the cat avatar!

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Prime32's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Ireland
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    To anyone asking how Domon + Master Asia could kill the Hulk. G Gundam infamously ends with Domon and his girlfriend killing the setting equivalent of the Devil (who has incredible evolution/regeneration powers) with the power of love.

    Now, Super Robot Wars has an alternate ending with an even stronger attack
    Spoiler
    Show
    if you save Master Asia at the point where he died in the series


    In this Battle Royale, the Bakuretsu God Finger, Sekiha Kyuukyoku Tenkyoken (Erupting God Finger, Rock-Breaking Ultimate Heaven-Frightening Fist) is usable.
    Last edited by Prime32; 2011-12-05 at 12:27 PM.
    Art - Homebrew - Avatar adoptions
    Spirit Artist in the Playground

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chen View Post
    So despite the characters being stated in the rules to be at their strongest you're deciding this fight by deciding they aren't at their strongest? How does that make any logical sense?
    a) because this is (also) a popularity contest and I'm not a big fan of comics for reasons stated above.
    and
    b) because I don't see the logical sense in the ability to manipulate magnetism granting you superhuman strength or the ability to create force fields because at some point in time the writers decided he needed an upgrade or whatsoever.
    Yes, it might not be logical. Sue me. If he gets another dozen super powers in some arc or another I won't care either just like I don't care for 90% of Superman's Silver Age powers.

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    b) because I don't see the logical sense in the ability to manipulate magnetism granting you superhuman strength or the ability to create force fields because at some point in time the writers decided he needed an upgrade or whatsoever.
    The forcefield has been around since the first appearance, as well as other hard to justify powers like flight. He also has had relatively unexplained powers of telepathy in his early appearances, which have since been dropped.

    Magneto has had non-magnetic powers since forever.
    Avatar by Simius

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    In this Battle Royale, the Bakuretsu God Finger, Sekiha Kyuukyoku Tenkyoken (Erupting God Finger, Rock-Breaking Ultimate Heaven-Frightening Fist) is usable.
    Yeah, i can buy that such an attack might even take the Hulk out if he takes a clean hit.
    I just think its to slow, by the time they get to aiming hulk alone would allready be burrowing though the closest Gundam, or Magneto would be doing something unpleasant to its owner.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    zingbat's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Created by, but Millar did a pretty big and famous run on that comic. I've got no problems with Apollo being a Millar representative.
    I don't think the comic book writer categories make a lot of sense, as opposed to just listing specific comic universes.
    Thanks to lindorm for the cat avatar!

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by zingbat View Post
    I don't think the comic book writer categories make a lot of sense, as opposed to just listing specific comic universes.
    Frankly, I think the entire nomination system is pretty crazy. Why nominate universes at all? Why have a hero and villain from each universe? Surely it would be easier just to nominate characters?
    Avatar by Simius

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    Frankly, I think the entire nomination system is pretty crazy. Why nominate universes at all? Why have a hero and villain from each universe? Surely it would be easier just to nominate characters?
    We would end up with too many characters from the same universe then.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RogueGuy

    Join Date
    Nov 2011

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Goliath & Demona (Gargoyles) vs Megaman & Protoman (Mega Man)
    Godzilla & MechaGodzilla (Godzilla) vs Morpheus & Agent Jones (Matrix)
    Domon Kasshu & Master Asia (Gundam) vs Hulk & Magneto (Marvel Universe)
    Dumbledore & Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs Apollo & Mister Rictus (Mark Millar)
    Seras Victoria & Alexander Anderson (Hellsing)
    vs Yoshi & Bowser (Mario)
    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima)
    Eragon & Murtagh (Inheritance Cycle) vs Elrond & Smaug (Lord of the Rings)
    Link & Ganon (Legend of Zelda) vs Bugs Bunny & Tasmanian Devil (Looney Toons)

  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Fan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Land of Wind and Shade
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Prime32 View Post
    That wiki page says that Gundanium only exists in the Gundam Wing continuity (After Colony), and all the information refers to characters from Gundam Wing. Plus G Gundam was created before Gundam Wing.
    I was under the impression that G Gundam wasn't a part of the official Gundam (The Century War / After Century) timeline?

    And also, G Gundam has access to Gundanium from Dynasty Warriors Gundam.
    Hayden, Hot blooded Cyborg by Jakuu.
    Plushrump ITP!



  23. - Top - End - #203
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Kato's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fan View Post
    I was under the impression that G Gundam wasn't a part of the official Gundam (The Century War / After Century) timeline?

    And also, G Gundam has access to Gundanium from Dynasty Warriors Gundam.
    Okay, let's not get into any continuity in Gundam discussions... For all intents and purposes Gundanium was only mentioned in AC and not in UC, FC, AD or any other timeline. So it only applies to those. The Canon value of Dynasty Gundam... yeah... if we want to discuss that, take it to another thread but Burning/Shining/Master are not made from Gundanium, how much it may matter or not.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Daemon

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Goliath & Demona (Gargoyles) vs Megaman & Protoman (Mega Man) Godzilla & MechaGodzilla (Godzilla) vs Morpheus & Agent Jones (Matrix)
    Domon Kasshu & Master Asia (Gundam) vs Hulk & Magneto (Marvel Universe)
    Dumbledore & Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs Apollo & Mister Rictus (Mark Millar) You think your little trinklets can do anything against one faster than thought itself?
    Seras Victoria & Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) vs Yoshi & Bowser (Mario) Yoshi shoots the super death beam! No, that's piccolo.
    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima) I see nothing these guys can do to stop Sylar healing. Nothing.
    Eragon & Murtagh (Inheritance Cycle) vs Elrond & Smaug (Lord of the Rings) LOTR never had words of death
    Link & Ganon (Legend of Zelda) vs Bugs Bunny & Tasmanian Devil (Looney Toons) Looney Toons ain't gonna make it past round 1. Guess I'm gonna have to purge it in the great purge of BR4.

    Stay tuned for 9:30am, when the three ties become shootouts.
    We're all in the Monster Manual somewhere. My entry is between Howler and Hydra.

    Unresolved Plot Point Collection Thread- For OOTS
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    It's nice to see someone saying it isn't for once, the forum IQ did just go up. Please have a cookie Sunken Valley.
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    I thought Sunken Valley eloquently covered the points I wanted to make.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Yes, exactly.

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Selrahc's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Stay tuned for 9:30am, when the three ties become shootouts.
    I'm not entirely clear on the tiebreak system. Can I change a vote? If so, I change from Final Fantasy to Ponies and D&D to OOTS and cast a vote for 8bit Theatre. Does that resolve things? Or muddy them up? if it muddies things up, then disregard.
    Avatar by Simius

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    lord_khaine's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2006

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima) I see nothing these guys can do to stop Sylar healing. Nothing.
    Well, i would like to point out that at the same time i dont think there is anything Sylar can do harm neither Jack nor Evangeline, while Jack does have enough power to literaly pound Sylar flat like a pancake, something that should also hit the spot in Sylars brain that shuts down all his powers.

    Evangeline meanwhile could imprison him in ice permanently, and that would be enough for a victory.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Selrahc View Post
    I'm not entirely clear on the tiebreak system. Can I change a vote? If so, I change from Final Fantasy to Ponies and D&D to OOTS and cast a vote for 8bit Theatre. Does that resolve things? Or muddy them up? if it muddies things up, then disregard.
    This should solve it since polls aren't closed
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lord Loss's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Goliath & Demona (Gargoyles) vs Megaman & Protoman (Mega Man)
    Godzilla & MechaGodzilla (Godzilla) vs Morpheus & Agent Jones (Matrix)
    Domon Kasshu & Master Asia (Gundam) vs Hulk & Magneto (Marvel Universe)
    Dumbledore & Voldemort (Harry Potter) vs Apollo & Mister Rictus (Mark Millar)
    Seras Victoria & Alexander Anderson (Hellsing) vs Yoshi & Bowser (Mario)
    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima) These two are incredibly powerful and can take down entire battleships with ease.
    Eragon & Murtagh (Inheritance Cycle) vs Elrond & Smaug (Lord of the Rings)
    Link & Ganon (Legend of Zelda) vs Bugs Bunny & Tasmanian Devil (Looney Toons)
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

    My Trophies!

    Spoiler
    Show





    Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Forum Explorer's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Loss View Post
    G)
    Hiro & Sylar (Heroes) vs Jack Rakan & Evangeline A.K McDowell (Mahou Sensei Negima) These two are incredibly powerful and can take down entire battleships with ease.
    That's kinda funny because the same holds true for Jack and Evangeline except replace battleships with entire military force and replace ease with not a scratch on them.
    In order to understand recursion you must first understand recursion.


    Thanks to Elder Tsofu for my new Lancer Avatar

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lord Loss's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008

    Default Re: Battle Royale III: Frenemy mine.

    Oh, I didn't mean to post that bit, I just quoted someone before bolding my choices and forgot to delte that comment.
    Bienvenue Au Kébec !!!
    Improve Kébec's Industry!
    Improve Kébec's Transport!
    Improve Kébec's Security!

    My Trophies!

    Spoiler
    Show





    Also, if anyone has any sort of problem at all that they feel like talking about, my PM box is open.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •