1. - Top - End - #1
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Origin of PCs - Please take my money!

This may be non-appropriate but I figured what the heck. Forums are for conversing and demand drives supply...

Is anyone else eagerly waiting on Origin of PCs to reprint? I've been holding off on buying Start of Darkness as well so that I could get them both together.

If you find yourself in a similar situation slap on a post so we can represent the demand side of the economic equation.

Of course, it's entirely possible that it hasn't re-printed lately for a multitude of other reasons but it's worth a shot...

2. - Top - End - #2
    Giant in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Origin of PCs - Please take my money!

Quote Originally Posted by Scrynor View Post
    a multitude of other reasons
    This.

I'm well aware that there is demand for all of the books that are not in print currently. Lack of demand is not the issue. Therefore, having some sort of petition thread will not change when they are able to be reprinted.

I had hoped to get some of the books back into print before Christmas, but it looks like that schedule won't be met. So keep an eye on the News page after the 1st of the year for information, hopefully, though it may not be Origins that gets reprinted first.
    Rich Burlew

Also, holiday ornament and t-shirts from CafePress: