New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

[Julie and Eric's]

Eric quirks an eyebrow and leans down close to Julie's face. This new body is making her hope for something specific, "Yes?"

Um, what exactly is she going to do? And who are you?
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-27 at 10:11 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Julie & Eric's

Boo catches the book with an "Oof!" and it pins him to the floor. Stupid noodly human body, Boo regrets this swap with the power of a thousand trickster spirits!
    Magtok laughs at Boo's pathetic struggles! Laughs!

"Ha! That's what you get for trying to-"

The ghostly former cyborg blinks.

"Hey! That's my body you're being a complete idiot with!"
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-11-27 at 10:12 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt leans into Ermine, slowly bringing them down to the soft bed. He almost stops her, but in the end decides against it. Rather, he removes the towel entirely with a flourish, tossing it aside, and eagerly reaches for the curtain, no longer able to hold back that overwhelming desire he's had building for her for a while now, leaning up to whisper huskily into her ear as the curtain descends.

"Take me."

The much needed permission that Ermine's been wanting for some time now.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-11-27 at 10:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Ermine is very happy to finally be able to pull the curtain. She hasn't pulled it in a while, not even in the two months she was away, so the pirate puts a lot into it to make sure both of them enjoy it.

Then she turns out to be a succubus and eats his soul. And it's great.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

That'd be so typical.
    Also the best way to introduce a corrupting succubus, ever.

It stays down for a good while. Lots of pent up energy and feelings for both of them to make up for. But tonight, here, it's all finally taken care of.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

6. - Top - End - #576

Julie & Eric's

Julie lets go of Eric's hand and leaves the bedroom for a quick trip to a closet.

No not that closet, the normal hall closet.

Eric's headvoice giggles some more, Not tellin'. I'm you! Only I was her. Best way to put it is I'm Julie's body, and the one you know and love is Julie's head. You can call me Shelly if you want. This is an oversimplification of course. Julie's body is actually S'hel Nuba'reh, the succubus she shares headspace with.

Julie comes back, a small sewing machine and a few bolts of cloth in his arms, tentacles holding a pile of clothing patterns.

"Alright. Stand up straight and spread your arms." the one thing Julie wants to do above all else to cheer himself up is... tailoring?

Heehee!

----

Boo is at a loss for things to do. He'd much rather have Magtok deal with this painful situation and be able to float free.

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Boo's fleshy arm will reach up and attempt to guide Magtok's ghostly form to his mouth and shove it inside his mouth without breaking the ghost's surface tension.

If all goes well, Maggy should be possessing his own body now, with Boo a faint, terribly annoying voice in the back of his head.

"Gyeheheheheh..."
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

I should have totally done that, shouldn't I?

Eventually, the curtain rises. Ermine is satisfied for the first time in a while. And exhausted. And coupled with the rum... The pirate gives a big yawn and an appreciative smile to Reinholdt, who she has her arms wrapped around.

"Now dat was some'tin..."
    Last edited by VampireRot; 2011-11-27 at 10:36 PM.

Nexus characters

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie & Eric's

Eric can't help but giggle, "Your best way to cheer up is to play some dressup?" not quite but still, "Yeah, I can do that."

I hadn't realized Julie's body had a mind of it's own. It's a pleasure to meet you, Shelly.

9. - Top - End - #579
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Something pulled off that expertly? Totally would have let you.

Reinholdt looks... content. It's a look Ermine's never truly seen from him before. Course, there were probably several of those.

He snuggles close to her and gently pets one of her ears, stupid grin on his face. "Mmmmhmmm..." He says in agreement, her yawn contagious as he gives one of his own.

"I think your rum bath was your best idea yet."
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2011-11-27 at 10:43 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

10. - Top - End - #580
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Aye... It was, wasn't it?"

Ermine snuggles with Reinholdt, making a soft purring noise when he pets her. The pirate will soon fall asleep if the conversation stays as quiet and slow and he continues caressing her. Without her swaggering pirate attitude showing, Ermine is adorable.

Nexus characters

11. - Top - End - #581
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt's not much interested in conversation at the moment. Just basking in the afterglow and adoring how cute Ermine looks right now.

He scoots a little as she falls asleep, to lie his head on her and fall asleep as well, in the cuddling position.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #582
    Pixie in the Playground

[134 Ninja Drive]

Clarissa doesn't seem interested in the chocolate ice cream at all. She's an angel. She doesn't require food to support her bodily functions.

As for the spoon...

That item captures Clarissa's fascination. It is shiny, metallic, and reflective. She isn't obsessed with seeing her own reflection in it. She isn't vain. The concavity of the metallic surface does cause her reflection to flip upside-down, however...

Clarissa raptly experiments with this trait of the spoon, twisting it from side to side then upside-down. She turns her head from side to side and rotates her body so that she is upside-down staring into the glossy coating of the utensil. No change. No change at all. Why? Why this so? Clarissa doesn't make any pretense of knowing because she really, really wants to know.

13. - Top - End - #583

Julie's Bedroom

Julie gives a disinctly Eric-looking blush, "Don't make fun. I like making costumes. I just thought it might make me feel better. Or feel anything for that matter." Julie holds up the various patterns one by one, before deciding on one he likes.

"Besides, it would be remiss of me to let this opportunity slide by. It's hard measuring cloth on your own arms and legs."

Nice to finally meet you too Eric. Hey, don't mind me if I suddenly do something like... this!

Semi-curtainous things happen to Eric's new body! She may find she has a hard time keeping herself standing as all of her pleasure centers start humming at once. It's certainly not a bad feeling, but my god would that be distracting.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

Julie's Bedroom

Eric indeed finds it difficult to stand still as Shelly is doing the please thing to her body. She's always been a tower of willpower, though, and so manages to remain still, but Julie should notice that she's dealing with this a bit. It's too distracting to say anything in response to Julie.

15. - Top - End - #585

Julie's Bedroom

Actually, Julie is feeling rather focused right now and is taking the measuring tape to his old limbs and transfering those measurments to his cloth. He's working like a man possessed really, turning out stitches faster than humanly possible. The extra appendages count for something, but even still the amount of work he's doing in this short amount of time is staggering.

The most Eric's situation will get is a mumbled request to, "Stop shaking so much."

Meanwhile, in her head, Eric will hear more giggles as her attempts to stay stoic evidently amuse Shelly.

Ooooh, you're good. Would you like me to stop? Or I could always go just a little bit harder on you... The gentle humming that was tickling her nerve clusters gets more forceful, turning into a steady throbbing pulse.

16. - Top - End - #586
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Please no! Just, stop, please, ok? Eric thinks to Shelly. Seriously, it's kinda hard to stop shaking through something like that. She won't interrupt Julie working though.

17. - Top - End - #587

Julie's Bedroom

There is a distinct sensation of Shelly sticking her tongue out into Eric's head, but the pressure Eric is feeling lessens to something even lower than it started as. The best way to describe it would be that her body is now hypersensitive to every touch.

Julie never complained when I did that. And trust me sug, I did it a lot. What you just felt now? Drop in the bucket compared to what I did to her almost all day every day. Makes you wonder huh?

Julie has most of his new outfit finished. It seems to be a cheongsam, and a rather stunning one at that.

18. - Top - End - #588

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Julie & Eric's

Boo is at a loss for things to do. He'd much rather have Magtok deal with this painful situation and be able to float free.

Actually that's not a bad idea.

Boo's fleshy arm will reach up and attempt to guide Magtok's ghostly form to his mouth and shove it inside his mouth without breaking the ghost's surface tension.

If all goes well, Maggy should be possessing his own body now, with Boo a faint, terribly annoying voice in the back of his head.

"Gyeheheheheh..."
    Magtok narrows his eyes, and glares, rolling up his eyeball as far as he can to make it exactly clear who he's glaring at.

"You're terrible. Absolutely terrible. Now get out."

Magtok slaps at the side of his head, as if expecting Boo to just ooze on out one of his ears.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-11-28 at 12:10 AM.
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson

19. - Top - End - #589
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Well, yeah, it certainly does. I'm just... not used to stuff like this, ok? I'm just a guy who's rarely even had sex. truth there.

"Um... I'm going to have to wear that to test the size, won't I?"

20. - Top - End - #590

Julie's Bedroom

Julie smiles, genuinely, as he finishes off the stitch, "Of course you will, I have to tailor it to fit all your curves if you're going out in it tonight." Who said anything about going out?

Heee, even when you're not you she still has you whipped. You know, you should hold her down and show her who's boss. She'd never see it coming.

----

Back in Magtok's head, Boo stubbornly refuses to leave! Or rather, since Magtok is technically the intruder here, he's unable to leave. Not that he'd want to anyway. This is his chance to see the world outside of Julie's place in a way that does not involve dollhouses!

So in reponse to Magtok's demands, Boo will try to bombard him with images of getting up, and maybe having a pretzel. Also he'll laugh, because that's just what he does.

"Gyehahahahahehehehohohahaha..."

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Eric blinks, and looks at the Chiangsam, then back at Julie. "um... going out?" She does not feel comfortable enough in a female body to go out! D=

I'll... keep that in mind. this begs the question though; do you want me to wait until I'm back in my own body?

22. - Top - End - #592

Julie's Bedroom

"Why not? Maybe we can even go dancing again." Julie moves around Eric and starts unzipping her dress, eager to get the cheongsam onto her so he can keep working.

No! Right now she's vulnerable, you're sexy, and you will never get this chance again. She's even getting you naked for Hades' sake! You mess this up and I will send you into a lust-spiral so intense you'll have children!

Julie has an uncertain look in his eyes at the moment, and stops what he's doing long enough to ask, "Eric, why be good? If you have this hard of a time feeling anything, why do you try for this when you could be out getting a rush? I can't imagine a time when I wasn't chasing adrenaline."

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Ack! Getting naked! Although... Might as well indulge these feelings. It might get Shelly of her back.

As the dress is taken off, Eric will turn to face Julie, and place her hands behind his head. "Because It makes people like you, and be willing to help you," presses her body against his, "Because being a bad or lazy person can make others resent you," lean in close, so that their lips are almost touching, "Because, Helping others feel good is one of the best things in the world to make yourself feel good. There's nothing like the feeling of helping someone." and Eric pushes Julie against whatever is there. perhaps a dresser, a wall, or down onto the bed. Makeouts are initiated, if Eric has her way.

24. - Top - End - #594

Julie's Bedroom

The unfinished garment falls from Julie's tentacles as Eric's curvacious body forces him onto the bed.

"I don't know if I can believe that Eric. Have you ever really tried being bad before? There's a feeling of... satisfaction in it. A corrupted person just sings to me, resonates... It's like a drug." Julie's face seems almost reverent for a moment just before Eric swoops in to make out.

She's right, it's intoxicating. another electric tingle runs down Eric's body before it settles back into being hypersensitive.

25. - Top - End - #595
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

"I have," Eric says, Taking off Julie's clothing as well. I imagine it's still the armor, so buckles and the like are being undone, with metal plates being tossed aside, each movement of the body intended to be enticing for male eyes. It must be a thing inherent in the body, because there's no way Eric could have managed something like this in her own body. "And you know what? Corruption pales compared to helping people. Or you could say... That I like corrupting them to be good people." she grins, and as the last piece of armor hits the floor (assuming Julie lets her work it off), the pants are now being undone.

26. - Top - End - #596

Julie's Bedroom

Julie doesn't just let Eric take the armor off, he helps. After all, even if he doesn't really feel like it at the moment, he understands what Eric must be going through. In his own way he'll be helping Eric with these new urges she seems to be having. Speaking of which...

"Well now you're singing my tune. Didn't take you long to pick up the melody. The question is whether or not you'll follow through and pluck my strings~?"

Ah innuendo, the great equalizer. Julie may not be in the mood, but never fault his talents as an actress.

Wait... that didn't come out quite right...

Do this right little missy and I'll even show you a new trick. Eric's body thrums in anticipation against her will. Shelly definitely wants this more than either of the two in charge.

27. - Top - End - #597

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [134 Ninja Drive]

Clarissa doesn't seem interested in the chocolate ice cream at all. She's an angel. She doesn't require food to support her bodily functions.

As for the spoon...

That item captures Clarissa's fascination. It is shiny, metallic, and reflective. She isn't obsessed with seeing her own reflection in it. She isn't vain. The concavity of the metallic surface does cause her reflection to flip upside-down, however...

Clarissa raptly experiments with this trait of the spoon, twisting it from side to side then upside-down. She turns her head from side to side and rotates her body so that she is upside-down staring into the glossy coating of the utensil. No change. No change at all. Why? Why this so? Clarissa doesn't make any pretense of knowing because she really, really wants to know.
    134 Ninja Drive
    Dave begins eating his own half-gallon of ice cream!
    He's...really going at it!
    And then he notices that Clarissa isn't eating!
    "What? Are you not hungry or something?"
    He finds this worrisome, seeing as the Clarissa he knows has a bottomless stomach.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Interestingly, that's generally how Eric normally feels about sex; more entertaining to read about than perform. Normally, it's done as something to please the partner, except in a rare few instances. Not that it's exactly a burden to perform, of course.

Shelly putting more force into Eric's body is making her want this all the more, and if she has her way, the curtain will be dropping in a moment, "Oh, don't you worry about that," She grins, "Your strings are gonna be mine to tweak and pull as I see fit."

29. - Top - End - #599

Somewhere Else in Julie's Apartment

The cyborg-ghost waves a hand dismissively at Boo's feeble attempt at messing with him further.

"Pfft. You're forgetting that this is my body, Casper. Y'just gave me the home field advantage, and now there isn't a thing you can do to stop me. Watch this."

Magtok cackles with his own lips, certain that he's figured out how to win this battle, and stands back up.

Mainframe? Activate Sleep Mode on Unit Two One Four Six. Authorization Code Thirteen Dash 3."

Boo might suddenly find his every limb going stiff, his consciousness drifting away, and his legs buckling beneath him. Luckily, Maggy's still here inside of his own puppet body, to try to posses his own slumbering clone and sleepwalk it right out of the room with a nefarious grin on his face.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-11-28 at 12:11 PM.
    Magtok's the best
    -Daniel H. Wilson

30. - Top - End - #600

Julie's Bedroom

As the curtain falls Julie leans his head back and pants out, "Then play me, oh minstrel."

And while Julie ponders how odd it is to have, and use, two tongues and an assortment of tentacles another thought comes to the forefront of his mind.

What if he and Eric had a kid? An image forms in his mind. What would they look like? How would they be raised? Would Maggie give him time off to raise the kid?

Such dangerous thoughts fill his head while he and Eric fiddle and fumble. Eric may be too distracted by all the new sensations her new body has to offer, but this is the first time Julie has found curtains... boring.

----

Elsewhere, while Boo's conciousness doesn't exactly fade away, all of his contact with the outside world certainly does as his body is completely taken over by his possessor.

In other words, his world is a black void, confusing and terrifying for the young ghost.

"Gyeheh?" He voices his confusion, but no one can hear him.