New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303146 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #601
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

[Julie's Bedroom]

The curtain will probably rise after a little while. Eric simply isn't handling the sensations as she would have in her own body, and this is the most exciting she's ever found a curtain to be. Makes a player wonder if Shelly is enjoying this; Eric's never been on the female end of a curtain, and so is fumbling around a bit. Might make Shelly wonder. she probably thinks it's hilarious, though she might give out some tips or something; who knows?

Once the curtain raises, Eric will be draped across Julie with a look of dreamy satisfaction on her face.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #602
    Barbarian in the Playground

Julie's Bedroom

Shelly doesn't say much of anything, focusing on making this experience the most memorable thing Eric has ever had. Julie, as well, focuses on all of the zones he knows will drive Eric up the wall. But when they're finished, Julie runs a hand through Eric's hair to calm her down.

"So how do you like things on the other side of the coin Eric?" Julie could potentially do something like this again, but she'd rather not. Ruining sex through apathy is probably the least of her concerns at the moment though.

Oh yes, was it as good as you'd hoped it would be? Shelly tries to keep the afterglow and euphoria Eric should be feeling going as long as possible. This is the best part for her, and it should last as long as possible in her opinion.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #603
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

"That was amazing," Eric says, both to Julie and to Shelly. "I just... wow," she moves over to Julie and places a hand on his face, "I'm really loving your body. It's wonderful to feel like this; nothing I ever felt before."

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel returns here a while later, carrying several bags on his arms. clothes! he has clothes for Cessie! He also has a bouquet of blue roses for her. All in all, it should be a nice gift.

He'll land on the aerie and make his way down the floors, looking for Cessie as he does.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-11-28 at 02:36 PM.

4. - Top - End - #604

Julie's Bedroom

Julie raises an eyebrow at Eric's admission, "Really? I hope you're not thinking of depriving me of myself."

Julie will go over to the dress, look at the state Eric is in and reconsider.

"If I'm going to finish this, I'll need you to take a shower. I don't want it to get sweaty." I'd imagine Eric is plenty sweaty at the moment.

Oooh, you should get her to come with! You two, alone, hot water everywhere... My but she is incorrigible isn't she?
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #605
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bedroom]

Nonono, Once is enough. I'm not gonna... that. Shelly should get the feeling that Eric is trying to rein herself in. She wants to, oh hell yeah, but she also feels a bit uncomfortable with all these feelings acting at once, until she can get them more under control. On top of that, Eric knows what Julie is feeling right now, and isn't about to force him through another session of that.

So Eric says, "Alright, Give me a minute then," And Eric climbs off the bed to head to the washroom, and Julie will hear the sounds of a shower running a moment later.

6. - Top - End - #606

Julie & Eric's

Fine then sourpuss. I guess you did all right enough for your first time. Want to learn anything? the shower should feel more intense due to her overactive nerves, But Eric should be able to make it through without incident.

Back in the bedroom, Julie tidies up a bit. No sense keeping things a mess when a change of sheets can accomplish so much.

7. - Top - End - #607
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie's Bathroom]

Eric blushes as she thinks about what she wants from Shelly. It'd have to be the general succubus tings if it's coming from Julie's body, wouldn't it? she thinks about that for a moment as she lathers up, um... I know most succubi can do a sort of lust thing to the people around them. That?

8. - Top - End - #608

Julie & Eric's

Heh, that we can. Why not? I'd say you've earned it... Shelly will explain in detail just how the supernatural aura can be cast out and pulled back in while Eric is bathing. She even includes some tips on how to pinpoint a single person to amplify the effects rather than covering a wide area. It may take her some practice on live subjects to fine tune it that much, but the basic concept is fairly simple.

When she is done showering and back in the bedroom, Eric will find it mostly clean again and Julie hunched over the sewing machine hard at work on something else. An eye swivels to capture her (presumably still naked) form, and a small grin plays across his face.

"I'd say you look radiant, but then I've always been a bit of a narcissist."
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-28 at 03:42 PM.

9. - Top - End - #609
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

"I see you're learning about how to use the extra eyes," She says, moving close. Putting a hand on Julie's shoulder, she'll be leaning in such a way as to give the shoulder a massive eyefull of boobs right at the moment. this is, of course, intentional. "How are you liking the extreme focus thing?" After a moment, Eric will go to find the chiangsam and, blushing, pull it on. Women's clothing isn't something she's had much experience with.

Oh, and underwear first. Mustn't forget that.

10. - Top - End - #610

Julie & Eric's

Julie certainly appreciates the view, but doesn't comment on it, "Is that what this is? I just kind of figured that being a robot gave you machine-like powers to avoid boredom." Ooh, bad joke Julie. Ah well, at least he's being playful.

Julie gets up from the machine and threads a needle as he crosses the room to begin work on the sides of the dress, quickly tightening up the seams until it hugs all of Eric's exaggerated curves.

One of the tentacles sneaks around her back and begins to caress a particular spot between her shoulder blades Eric may remember from their recent lovemaking.

"And I think you'll find that isn't all I've learned to use."

Shelly giggles vapidly as Julie does his best to make Eric go weak in the knees.

11. - Top - End - #611
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Even Eric makes jokes about that. It's been present since Eric was a little kid, so it's not like it's going to bug her now. As it is, she smiles and rolls her eyes at the joke.

But when the tentacle gets there, Eric lets out a gasp, and shudders for a moment, before covering for herself, "ah, yeah, I can... feel that!"

12. - Top - End - #612

Julie & Eric's

Julie begins to sew under the bust so that the garment follows Eric's generous bustline enticingly along all sides.

"Is there any place in particular you want to go out tonight? I still have enough money left that we could go out to a restaurant."

With the dress finished, Julie steps back and grabs Eric by her shoulders, turning her this way and that to examine his work, all the while still stroking her back gently with an appendage.

"I like it. It's very far east, but I think it suits me. Maybe we could go to the Teahouse where you'd fit in hmm?"
    Last edited by Slii Arhem; 2011-11-28 at 05:11 PM.

13. - Top - End - #613
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

Eric composes herself, resisting the wondrous feeling of the tentacle, "The teahouse sounds good, sure. Wanna know how to get into an appropriate outfit?" She is, of course, talking about the Starspawn ability to generate clothing out of thing air.

14. - Top - End - #614
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt's not much interested in conversation at the moment. Just basking in the afterglow and adoring how cute Ermine looks right now.

He scoots a little as she falls asleep, to lie his head on her and fall asleep as well, in the cuddling position.
    [Crimson Tempest]

And so they fall asleep! Ermine won't wake up for a while. I dunno which will wake first, but the pirate will try to slip out of bed without waking Reinholdt if she gets up first. Which, considering her ineptitude with stealth and his paranoia, will probably wake him up, but you never know.

The first thing she does when she gets up? Gets a small cup of rum.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Caesar, Shakespeare
    Cowards die many times before their deaths;
    The valiant never taste of death but once.
    Of all the wonders that I yet have heard,
    It seems to me most strange that men should fear,
    Seeing that death, a necessary end,
    Will come when it will come.
    Nexus characters

15. - Top - End - #615

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Julie & Eric's]

Eric composes herself, resisting the wondrous feeling of the tentacle, "The teahouse sounds good, sure. Wanna know how to get into an appropriate outfit?" She is, of course, talking about the Starspawn ability to generate clothing out of thing air.
    Julie & Eric's

"Well, I suppose I could make myself something the old fashioned way, but if we're going to get moving maybe you should teach me."

Using his grip on her arms, Julie pulls Eric into a tight hug, wrapping all of his limbs around her tightly.

"You know..." he starts playfully, "You may have wanted to show me how good being good can be, but I think I wound up with my hooks in you all the same. After all, if you quit on me now you might never find another girl that will let you take her body out for a stroll." Despite his words, Julie will place a gentle kiss on Eric's forehead, running both hands through her hair tenderly.

16. - Top - End - #616
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt probably wakes up first, his dreams somewhat fitful and being a cat who takes cat naps.

Hard to tell though, since he's perfectly still and staring at the ceiling in thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

17. - Top - End - #617
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie and Eric's]

"Well, there's gotta be at least a few good points to being in my body," Eric will run a finger along the side of Julie's neck, near the throat. It should give him a sensation similar to what Eric is feeling on her back. At this point, Eric will try to connect their minds with Telepathy; it's a lot easier than simply describing the process for creating clothes. of course, if their telepathy doesn't work the same way, it won't work.

Essentially, the starspawn powers run off will. You have to want it, and believe that wanting it will give you what you desire. and of course, knowing that it will is simple, so it comes down to a matter of wanting it done.

18. - Top - End - #618
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Well, even if Reinholdt is awake, Ermine does the same thing. Gets up and gets rum.

She sips it contemplatively.

Nexus characters

19. - Top - End - #619
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Contemplate contemplate. Look at those two think.

After a minute of silence, Reinholdt tilts his head to look at Ermine and give her a smile. But there's some worry behind it that Ermine might pick up on. Don't know.

"Morning."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

20. - Top - End - #620
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Ermine grins at Reinholdt.

"Good mornin', Reinholdt."

She drains her cup.

"Ye fink dere might be more mornings like dis fer us?"

The pirate's asking for more curtains.

Nexus characters

21. - Top - End - #621

Julie & Eric's

Julie took most of his psionic powers with him into Eric's body, but Shelly knows what Eric is trying to do and guides her through the hookup. An info dump soon follows, and Julie is left contemplating his options.

Will it and want it? Must be hard to do with those muffed up emotions of yours. Before now I can't imagine you wanting anything. Shelly skims the information passing through to Julie as it goes.

A look of mild frustration crosses Julie's face as he concentrates on exactly what he wants. The sienna light builds around him at first, but gutters and wavers like a fire on a damp wick.

Finally, something takes shape, a traditional kimono as a counterpoint to Eric's scandalously short silk dress.

"There! That's harder than you make it look." Julie contemplates what he had just accomplished. Whatever he had there, it was powerful. So powerful in fact...

"Hey Eric, have you ever found a limit to what you can do with this?" Julie offers a gentlemanly arm to Eric, ready to be underway. If she accepts they'll probably be out in the hallway by the time Harnel posts, ready to leave.

22. - Top - End - #622
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt gathered that through her lack of subtlety.

"Oh well, I'm hoping so." Reinholdt says.

But he thoroughly expects something absolutely horrible to happen within the next week or two to shatter this temporary illusion of happiness in the worst possible way.
    Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

[Mithar Keep]

Vincent approaches! When getting to the front door he tries to... open it and walk right in! How rude.

If the door is locked, he'll start looking in his inventory to see if he managed to pick up a key to this place yet.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #623
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Dat's great!"

Ermine looks overjoyed! She goes to hug Reinholdt. Naked hugging!

"What do ye want ta do now? Should I tell tha crew ta drop us off down in GLoG 'r some'ting?"
    Last edited by VampireRot; 2011-11-28 at 06:48 PM.

Nexus characters

24. - Top - End - #624
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt can't help but be warmed by her enthusiasm, and smile back. Also returning hugs.

"Yeah, I suppose we can drop back in at GLoG." Reinholdt says. Get him caught up with continuity!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #625
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Right."

Ermine grabs her hat and marches out of the room.

She turns into her weasel-y animal form first, of course.

Soon Reinholdt will feel the ship turn in air, as it heads toward GLoG!

Nexus characters

26. - Top - End - #626
    Ogre in the Playground

[Julie & Eric's]

"I've had some practice," Eric says, giggling, "as for limits? I haven't really pushed it. The whole subdued emotion thing includes ambition, most of the time. Why? Thinking of trying stuff?"

With the arm, they will be entering the hallway as they leave.

[Mithar Keep]

As a matter of fact, the outer gate is locked. Vincent hasn't even gotten into the courtyard. And no, he doesn't have any keys that fit the lock

27. - Top - End - #627
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt shakes his head and goes to get dressed properly. Needs to, since his clothes shift forms with him.

After that, he'll head out onto the deck.

[Mithar Keep]

Vincent finds no key, so he starts looking for holes in the gate, potential weak spots by tapping it with his sword, and secret entrances in the area nearby.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #628
    Orc in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt gets a couple of leers, winks, and nudges from some pirates. Apparently they've guessed what happened and are being total... boisterous pirates about it.

Ermine can be found sitting on a railing next to the helmsman, directing him toward GLoG. She gives Reinholdt a happy nod. The view from the airship is quite good.

Nexus characters

29. - Top - End - #629

Julie & Eric's

"Gyehehehe!"

Magtok does his best Boo impersonation, before charging forward to punch what he assumes is Eric, right in his ugly tentacle-butt Eric face. WHAM! It's an absolutely foolproof plan, because no matter what he does, it'll look like Boo was doing it to his body, and if any claims otherwise, he'll just insist he was still floating in that other room, with no idea of what had happened! In fact, should the punch connect, he'll be scurrying right out of his own body and (hopefully) unseen right through the floor, leaving Boo to take the blame while he floats back into the room where the body-shift nonsense started.
    Last edited by Lord Magtok; 2011-11-28 at 07:19 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

30. - Top - End - #630
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

Reinholdt gives nervous laughs and a few nods to the pirate crew. He is anything but boisterous.

He just makes his way to the railing for now, to look over the edge and enjoy the view with his pink, pupil-less eyes.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast