New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1480

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #1171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Silver Ship - Interior]

Only a 1.7% chance of a full conversion back to normal? That... "No. Until you can guarantee a transformation back to human, you're not touching me in any sort of surgery." as she says this, she pokes the alien in the chest, her hand having developed the same golden chitin substance as the rest of her. Her fingers end in points, so it may hurt a little, but Jenna is being careful not to truly wound him, despite her massively increased strength.

"What deals are you talking about?"

"Ah, the first is an experiment that should increase [defenses?] by a large amount. The second one would be a [cooperate?] effort to make the most powerful [organic computer?] ever created, utilizing your [hive mind?] to maximize the processing power. This would give your hive access to perfect [calculation?] and memory, and permit us to [mission complete?] eventually."

The male says this quickly. He would prefer going into greater details, but there are a number of pointy bits encouraging him to be quick.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"Whatever you think'll help make you feel better." Sakura says. She's not up on praying or deities, but whatever works.

...Didn't Sakura have a sandwich? She goes back to eating that.

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Mithar Keep 2]

The mage sigh, "You do tend to drag things home. Just explain a few things to me, where did you find him? And why did you decide to take him home?" She had some suspicions about the motives of taking home such a creature.

[Mithar Keep]

It's more like a type of meditation really but Cessie just smiles. "Yes... want to see the top of the keep by the way? The view there is amazing."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-12-13 at 04:37 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"Sure, I'd love to." Sakura quickly finishes off her snadwich and prepares herself for... more stairs. D= This house needs an elevator...

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep 2]

"Because with the small pile of money he makes every time he eats he effectively pays rent for us, and it's not exactly warm outside. When I found him, he was shivering amidst a pile of gold trying to stay warm." Harnel says.

[Silver Ship - Interior]

"And just how do you think I can help? Because I have this hive mind thing that I never even asked for?" Hmm... it appears she doesn't quite understand her role as queen of the hive.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

6. - Top - End - #1176

[Mithar Keep 2]

"I don't care about rent Harnel, I would want to give him the best home possible and I don't think this is it." Cessie replies. "He can stay here until we find a better home, or his parents. But I won't be able to have him live here permanently." She continues with a shake of her head. This was supposed to be their home after all, this creature was apparently intelligent so then she wouldn't be able to relax with it around.

[Mithar Keep]

"Do you need a lift Sakura? I could fly us up if you like to." Cessie asks as they are slowly making their way up the stairs.

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Sakura's eyes light up. "Really? That'd be great." Flying plus no stairs? Best plan ever. She was tired enough from before anyway.

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Ogre in the Playground

[Sparrow's Fall, World of Eight Moons]

Trium, presumably with Spec, arrives.

Where they arrive is interesting, to say the least. It looks, for the most part, like a normal forest clearing, unless you happen to glance up at the sky - in any part at least six moons can be seen, and there is a gas giant, spectacularly banded, to the left and right.

As well, due to an odd, though harmless, quirk of the atmosphere, the sky is colorless; it seems, visually, as though they're in space.

9. - Top - End - #1179
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silver Ship - Interior

"Yes. [Specific?], you are the queen, making you the primary [spawner?] and leader of the hive. This will likely become [evident?] when the door is opened and you are properly included in the [hivemind?]"

"Also, are you interested in the [added armor?]? We can do that and get it done."

The Female is standing at the control panel, waiting...

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Barbarian in the Playground

Clarissa's Sanctuary
    "If it was a demon impersonating you then explain why you love me. Everything that I've done, I've done with that Clarissa. I've done it with the Clarissa that liked to eat people, the Clarissa who brought me to an ancient jungle where we hunted Tyrannosauruses, scared the locals, and where you showed me your temple."
    He sighed as he turned away.
    "You may have her looks, but I don't think that you're Clarissa at all. You're not the half-demon half-angel/Gluttony, Envy, and Lust Incarnate person I'm married to."
    It finally hit him that he missed the old Clarissa. He likes Clarissa for the person she is and enjoys the looks only as a bonus.
    Poor Dave, he's figured out that he's actually in love.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

11. - Top - End - #1181
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep 2]

And yet she could relax with the guardians around?

Harnel nods, "Yes, I understand. Until we find that place though, this is one of the best place for him, isn't it? I'll admit, greed is part of the reason I like him so much, but he's better off here that working as a slave in AMEN, gorging himself to give them money, or something like that."

[Silver Ship - Interior]

Jenna isn't sure what to make of that. So what, she's a breeder? What? He did mention queen... so she's like an ant queen? Jenna looks a her tail thoughtfully; she was just some sort of breeding far, wasn't she? But that desire to get back to the hive... it gnawed at her. She had to go back to them. "No, no armor, I just want to get back to my... hive."

It does occur to Jenna that she's naked, the last tatters of her clothes resting in the corner of the room, but that doesn't seem at all important anymore

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silver Ship - Interior

The look on the alien's face...

It's almost creepy that a full grown man can do adorable sad eyes so well. He looks like you just pulled a balloon out of his hands, suck it in a tree, shot it with a shotgun, and told him that if SWanta was real he would burst into flames and die horribly from going around the earth so fast. His look is mirrored by the disappointment on the face of the female.

"You don't want to participate in any science at all?"

Oh my, a full sentence without any translator trouble.

13. - Top - End - #1183

[Mithar Keep 2]

Cessie would have made the guardian, besides, the guardian would be more of a artificial intelligence then anything else.

"Until we find a better home for him, yes. But tell him he won't be staying forever, I'm sure GloG or Watch have room for him. Both those places would be much more suitable then here where he won't have anyone to talk to but you."

[Mithar Keep]

"Very well." And with that Sakura will feel a force gently lift her and Cessie from the floor, carrying them floating over the many stairs of the keep and finally up to the uppermost floor.

They would float up into the open sky as it lacks a roof but instead they both land safely on the floor where they will have a great view of at least a part of Inside, the keep being build upon a cliff looking over the city.

"Amazing isn't it?"

14. - Top - End - #1184
    Ogre in the Playground

[Silver Ship - Interior]

Jenna looks at the flatly, "You already did science if I recall correctly, turning me into... this." She motions towards her overgrown body. She wouldn't have become a queen if she hadn't been scienced.

[Mithar Keep 2]

"I'm not sure he'd have many people to talk to anyways. He only seems capable of speaking draconic, though I'll try and teach him common. If I'm right, he's young enough he'll learn it with little trouble." Harnel nods. "In any case, I need to get back to delivering our gifts."

He sets his backpack down and unloads the riches that Kashi made, leaving behind the gifts he has for everybody. The pile on the floor is surprisingly extensive, actually, with silver, gold, and jewels, as well as a few jewellery pieces. Then he'll put his pack back on, and start walking towards the door. He'll stop, of course, if Cessie wants him to.

15. - Top - End - #1185
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silver Ship - Interior

"What, that? That was a test run to analyze the [science babble]. This would be a more complex [interact?], applying a secondary mutation without [disrupt?] the first one. Success would armor your currently [unarmored?] parts, without diminishing flexibility or disrupting your current form!"

He seems excited about this! Imagine the possibilities!

16. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

[Silver Ship - Interior]

The flat expression remains, "No. I'm already mutated enough as it is." Besides, that itch to get back to the hive is getting stronger.

17. - Top - End - #1187
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Sakura seems to really enjoy the flight up. It's not something she's experienced before. When they do get up, Sakura grins. "Wow, you're right. This is amazing." Sakura looks around, turning in place to take it all in. It's such a great view, and she never even had to do any climbing to see it.
    Last edited by Gullara; 2011-12-13 at 06:24 PM.

18. - Top - End - #1188

[Mithar Keep 2]

"Your just going to leave him here? I don't know how to take care of him." Cessie protests, having been busy with researching her transportation spell. Was Harnel really serious?

[Mithar Keep]

"It's beautiful, yes. It's hard to believe a city can be so large isn't it? I bet you could wander there for your entire life and still not be able to see every part of it." Cessie claims while overlooking Inside. "So where are you and Adir going to live anyway?"

19. - Top - End - #1189
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silver Ship - Interior

The male looks sad. After a minute, he gestures toward the window.

"Well... if we let you out, will you think about it? Please? You can come back to take us up on our offer if you decide to, okay?"

The female, on the other hand, messes with the control panel. She can't do the experiment now, but she can do something.

A little bitty hole opens, a little bitty gun aims, and the Queen may feel a little poke if the little bitty projectile hits her. If it hits, it will inject a tracer in her. This allows the aliens to track her anywhere, and isn't going to turn off or get removed easily before the millennium is up.

The SETs build those things to last.

20. - Top - End - #1190
    Ogre in the Playground

[Silver Ship - Interior]

Twip! A small dart hits Jenna in the somach from the side. She looks down at it a moment, back to the male alien. She... appears angry. Run, Tom! Run!

[Mithar Keep 2]

"Well, yeah," Harnel looks at Cessie oddly, "You do realize he'll probably be asleep until I get back, right? Don't worry about taking care of him; just don't let him break anything and get him a little food if he wakes up and he should be fine."

21. - Top - End - #1191
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"I'm not exactly sure." Sakura admits. "It won't be too too far away from Watch. Probably in the forest somewhere. Maybe I can tell Adir to have it more in this direction. Then it won't be as far to walk to visit." She smiles at Cessie. They won't see each other quite as often when they aren't living in the same place. Better be as close as possible. *nodnod*

22. - Top - End - #1192
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Talnissa grins, and goes to trace a sigil on Kara's clothing, one for each piece - if it works, the brunette may find her clothes beginning to remove themselves.

At the same time, the robot heats up her body, so that it's radiating a pleasant level of warmth.
    Kara eeps in surprise, then giggles, blushing, as her clothes decide she doesn't need them anymore.
    The warmth making her murr softly in happiness, as she snuggles up closely to the source of that warmth, her smile growing as her figure is fully revealed for Talnissa's admiration.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

23. - Top - End - #1193
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Admire it she does, holding Kara close, also smiling. And going to trace the same sigil she used on Kara's clothes on her own dress.

24. - Top - End - #1194
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

And Kara leans back, just enough, to be able to admire Talnissa!
    "I can't get over just how beautiful and amazing you are..."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

25. - Top - End - #1195
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

The robot smiles happily at her, looking quite content.

"I could say the same about you..."

26. - Top - End - #1196
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Kara's cheeks are fully rosy!
    And she goes to snuggle up to Talnissa, softly planting kisses across her cheek and neck.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #1197
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Talnissa smiles, and starts tracing Kara's back again, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Mmm..."

28. - Top - End - #1198

[Mithar Keep 2]

"I don't like keeping unknown creatures unattended Harnel, I will be busy with my project upstairs so I'm not even sure I will be here once he wakes up." The mage counters.

How did Harnel know how long these kind of creatures slept anyway? "Do you even know what he is?"

[Mithar Keep]

"Sounds great Sakura and we can still meet each other in Watch as normal when we aren't home. You should probably hire the same architects that build this place, I recommend them. Just look how perfect this place is." The mage replies.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-12-13 at 10:20 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1199
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Talnissa smiles, and starts tracing Kara's back again, clearly enjoying the attention.

"Mmm..."
    Kara shivers in pleasure, arching her back slightly!
    And starts kissing further downwards...as she reaches for the curtain.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

30. - Top - End - #1200
    Dwarf in the Playground

Silver Ship - Interior

The male stares at the dart confusedly. Huh?

The female panics. she meant to use the dartless version that left no evidence... not good.

The Male looks back at Jenna and lies his face off perfectly.
    "I thought we had that [repair?]. I'm sorry, we've been [working about?] with that thing for a week now. Good thing we removed all the [materials?]."

The tracker is really small... unless she can track individual cells she probably won't notice. The female proceeds to make a big scene out of pulling a panel off the wall and pulling wires out. She just hopes that Jenna isn't a paranoid person...