New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 9

1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 9

[Kara's]

Talnissa continues, then, naturally enough. Eventually, though, she'll say "You know, this isn't really the best position for this... If you don't mind moving, I could probably give you a better massage."

2. - Top - End - #122
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sir Hex's Mansion

How dare the Hatteress speak so insolently after she went and attacked the defenseless Sir Hex without any provocation whatsoever? Even the jury is outraged by this brazen insolence, angrily thumping their feet on the ground to convey their annoyance at the disorderly state of the court.

Sir Hex, however, keeps his calm, replying in his typical, well thought-out fashion. In short, he throws the mallet at her, aiming to knock the hat off her head with amazing precision. "What is it about you mortals? Honestly, you people and your arrogance, you think everyone's trying to get into your knickers." He says, visibly annoyed now, as evidenced by the fact he's fallen back upon his inexhaustible library of quotations. "As you obviously don't remember, I'll explain why you are here before this court today. You attacked me. I was peacefully enjoying a mid-day picnic, when suddenly you roll along in a giant teakettle tank. Next thing I knew, I was running for cover from scalding tea, hails of sugar pellets and your damnably persistent attempts to run me over.

"Thankfully for my continuing health, I managed to disable your silly contraption, and luckily for yours, I saw fit to pull you from the wreckage before the smoke killed you. Does that jog your memory any?"

Riv's Fortress

Riv snarls. "Fine. Be a little smart***. You've got, oh... He checks his watch, mainly for show, before continuing. "A minute, that's the most I can spare. Then she goes bye-bye."
    Last edited by ThirdEmperor; 2011-11-19 at 10:37 PM.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Ogre in the Playground

[Riv's Fortress]

He nods, and resumes carving the symbols, almost unoticeably siphoning her blood, and replacing it with his own, as he does.

He should be done in well under a minute; his hands are blurring as they work, though the sigils are still quite precise.

4. - Top - End - #124
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    [Kara's]

Talnissa continues, then, naturally enough. Eventually, though, she'll say "You know, this isn't really the best position for this... If you don't mind moving, I could probably give you a better massage."
    "Well, of course."
    Kara turns her head and smiles, blushingly.
    "How should I move?"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

[Sir Hex's Mansion]

No he did not! Did Sir Hex really just knock off The Hatteress's hat! That's terribly mean and unbecoming of an alleged gentleman! The Hattress slowly shakes her head from left to right several times, the grin of a woman who is completely off her rocker fortifying its position on her face.

Her jailer was a wily one! He must have planted the memories that he intended for her to recall and deep inside of her mind and never thought she'd question them! Well, he was wrong! Wrong! He had no evidence of her crime. If he was recently burned by the advent of something as absurd as a teatank there'd be signs of it covering his entire body! He'd also probably be unable to move any muscle in his body without suffering from massive pain!

Lies! All of it!

"What's one of the similarities between you and a goblin colony at the foot of a volcano?"

"You both dug you're own graves."

Is it just me, or is The Hatteress's "hat" moving like it is alive?

-------
    [Trium's Pad]

>.<

"But of course!"

Spec smiles cheerily! Wow! This place is really cool and not underwater! It'll be perfect to live in (for a time)!

Spec shall proceed to follow Trium about the structure if Trium resolves to provide Spec with a tour of the building!
    Last edited by The Alexandrian; 2011-11-19 at 11:36 PM.

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

"Laying down would probably be best. I don't know if you'd prefer to do that here or on the bed; either would work."

[Trium's Pad]

Trium blinks confusedly at Juppy's sudden appearance, but will set off into the cave anyway.

The next room they come to is set up to appear as though they're orbiting a planet, with a doorway simulating re-entry in the left wall. Though, oddly, there's still no furniture... Doesn't Trium ever sit down? Or at least allow her guests to?

7. - Top - End - #127
    Troll in the Playground

[Kara's]

"How about on the bed?" Kara suggests.
    But she makes no move to move.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

8. - Top - End - #128
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

Talnissa grins at Kara, and tries to carry her in to the bed.

((Hopefully brief deadtime.))

9. - Top - End - #129
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    ((Weird, I could have sworn I posted after that. Maybe it got eaten by the forum somehow.))

[Fettina's Suite]

Color changing is one of the easier parts of this sort of magic, so Fettina will pull it off with little muss or fuss. Evan's player would also like to remind Tina's player that this is entire under his control; how much changing Tina can do as a beginner is up to you, though it's unlikely she can do more than, say, distend a few bones right now.
    In that case, Tina grins and waggles her freshly 'painted' toes. She proceeds to do it again, this time making them pink. The pianist looks up with a smile. "Huh. Well... let's try something I can't do with my nanos."

Fettina concentrates again, and if Evan watches, he'll notice her ears suddenly getting very pointy. Elvish, in fact.

She reaches up and tweaks them, laughing a little. "That's a lot easier than I thought it would be."
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #130

Sir Hex's Mansion

Well, that kinda depends on how hot the tea was, doesn't it? I was operating under the impression that it was as hot as normal tea just after being poured, which I know from personal experience hurts like blazes, but doesn't leave burn marks.

Either way, Sir Hex looks pretty much fine. His host is quite good at healing spells, although that seems to be working against him this time. "Oh, stop being difficult. You are on trial, and I will have order in this court!" He shouts irritably, wishing he hadn't thrown the hammer away. "Now, you stand accused of unprovoked assault upon a picnic using tea-based weaponry, attempted hit-and-presumably-run, and generally getting on my nerves. Observe, tye evidence!"

With that, Sir Hex snaps his fingers, causing all the lights to go out and plunging the room into darkness. Another snap, and two spotlights flicker on, focusing on and empty spot of the floor. "And now ladies and kangaroos, without further ado, Exhibit A; the teatank!" A third and final snap of Sir Hex's fingers activates a teleportation spell, which should cause the teatank appear in a puff of multicolored smoke, exactly where the spotlights are focused.
    Meese Mobster by smuchmuch.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Troll in the Playground

[Kara's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Talnissa grins at Kara, and tries to carry her in to the bed.

((Hopefully brief deadtime.))
    Kara grins back - and is carried off!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

12. - Top - End - #132
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kara's]

When they get there, Talnissa will try to gently lay Kara on the bed. If successful, she'll look at her thoughtfully for a minute, then say "The problem with this is that it's harder for me to get under your shirt... Would you be more comortable with working around that dificulty, or just taking it off?"

Her tone suggests that, whatever Kara decides, it's fine with her.

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    In that case, Tina grins and waggles her freshly 'painted' toes. She proceeds to do it again, this time making them pink. The pianist looks up with a smile. "Huh. Well... let's try something I can't do with my nanos."

Fettina concentrates again, and if Evan watches, he'll notice her ears suddenly getting very pointy. Elvish, in fact.

She reaches up and tweaks them, laughing a little. "That's a lot easier than I thought it would be."
    [Fettina's Suite]

"Magic isn't that difficult if you know what you're doing," Evan says, smiling at how happy she seemed, "The real problem is exhausting yourself. Unless people have been using magic their entire lives, it's pretty easy to exhaust yourself. One way to think of it is like an atrophied muscle; spent so long not using it that it's wasted away and gets tired very quickly. Working at it builds up the power."

As a matter of fact, Tina should start feeling tired at this point, as she barely has the magical strength to even give herself elven ears. That is, unless she's gifted, in which case her natural level of magical strength is quite high already.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

14. - Top - End - #134

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep]

Harnel didn't bother grabbing any clothes. The keep is heated, so that's no trouble, and there's nobody around to see. Cessie will find him cooking ham and eggs; her place will already be set by the time she comes down. So, naked cooking. Awesome.

Harnel looks at her, smiling, but with some concern, "Morning sickness?"
    [Mithar Keep]

Cessie is just dressed in a morning robe actually, Harnel managing to surprise her once again as she openly stares at him. "Yes, actually..." She admits, her concerns going elsewhere. "But why are you naked?" Her husband was clearly not following the Hestopian code, you could only be naked in the bath and the bedroom!

15. - Top - End - #135
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel grins, "Well, it's not like there's anybody but you and me here, and the whole place is heated. I didn't really see a reason to put on any clothes. Besides," He twirls his tail a bit, "You seem to like it."

16. - Top - End - #136

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie chuckles as she walks up to the half-dragon, he seemed to get her into a better mood at least, despite the morning sickness. "You really don't get decency do you dear?" The mage asks while reaching out to scratch him where his wings meet.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie can feel Harnel's shoulders twitch under her touch as she scratches, and he goes, "Mmmmm... Yeah. I understand decency when there's people around, but here? In our home? Nah. I figure I can walk around naked as much as I like in my own home. At least until the kids are born," He chuckles and takes the now cooked ham off the pan, putting it on the plates on the table, before doing the same with the eggs

18. - Top - End - #138

[Mithar Keep]

"Maybe... but don't let this be a habit." Harnel can feel Cessie's hand retreating briefly before the sound of a robe dropping to the ground can be heard before returning with both her hands against his back.

"I prefer if people follow the norms, what if Sakura and Adir decided to visit? Or someone else of our friends?"

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

His entire back seems to twitch under her touch, and it's clear he's certainly enjoying the feeling, "Then we get dressed quickly," He says jokingly, just thinking about the fact that she is now most likely completely naked.

20. - Top - End - #140

[Mithar Keep]

"Dressed quickly? In my dress dear?" Cessie replies in a amused tone as he can feel her floating up to his back, throwing her arms around his neck. And yes, it would seem she's completely naked.

"Do you really not feel uncomfortable naked as long as no one is watching but me? I even sleep in my clothes." She asks softly in his ear.

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel chuckles, "Well, I could distract them while you got dressed I suppose. But, yes, I feel comfortable naked as long as nobody but you is here." He'll reach around, and attempt Rub her leg just a bit "Besides, I can't complain about you being naked too."

22. - Top - End - #142

[Mithar Keep]

"So your planning to walk around naked here every day until we got the children unless we got company?" Cessie asks, as she can feel her shudder as he touches rubs her leg.

This was a rather strange situation she never been in before.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

"Not every day, no. Just the ones when we can laze and do absolutely nothing," Harnel says, and he lets go of her leg, and begins moving towards his seat at the table, "Come on, love, we should eat our breakfast. It'll get cold if we wait too long."

24. - Top - End - #144

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie floats down and takes her seat, the robe flying into her hand. "We should." She says with a smile, slowly taking in the aroma of the cooked food while putting the robe over her shoulders. "I don't think I could walk around naked though. It's a bit different for full humans. We have all these 'dingily bits' and I'm used to some support. Being naked feels... well, like I'm naked."
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2011-11-20 at 07:33 AM.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel grins as Cessie says that, "True enough. Don't worry; it's not like I'm going to be spending every day completely naked. no worries on that." He starts eating the ham. It is delicious, cooked very well.

26. - Top - End - #146

[Mithar Keep]

Cessie starts to eat as well, glad that her husband could cook so well. She had cooked before while adventuring but she could hardly claim she was good at it. Cooking was for servants anyway. <.<

"Yes, and you have to be very careful when you eat too, humans were not made to be naked." She declares while gladly eating away. "That's why we invented clothes after all."

27. - Top - End - #147
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel rolls his eyes, "Yes, I know. I've lived with humans all my life remember. I suppose I just... never felt it was as necessary as people claim. Maybe that's just my dragon side."

28. - Top - End - #148

[Mithar Keep]

"That and you lack our vulnerable skin, it's much more sensitive then your scales." Cessie points out once she finished a bit of bacon. "I remember I didn't feel that naked when I was a half-dragon, it was like I was already wearing clothes with all those scales."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep]

Harnel thinks about that and nods, shoving an egg into his mouth, "That's true, I suppose. If skin wasn't so sensitive, no protection would be needed at all."

30. - Top - End - #150

[Mithar Keep]

"I tend to like clothes however, people look remarkably similar underneath them. You could say they express a form of individuality I guess." She says before falling into silence for a moment while eating.

"Oh, while talking about clothes, do you remember my question before you fell asleep?"