New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Alright funeral stuff is over I`ll go post.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

I have sent out the PM's regarding the Samsara's hit list, and will be starting the Episode tomorrow, to make sure everyone has time to read the PM and make speech to me about any problem they may have with it. In the meantime, I will need to the kids to be in certain groups for this to work right. In the Episode, I will need five groups of kids, most of which make sense.

Kaito and Kina
    Valeria and Sora
    Nakahiro and Ken
    Chase and Koga
    Rex and Izumi

They can be where ever, as long as those kids are together. Thanks for the cooperation, and for your patience!
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

I don't think Kaito and Kina are anywhere near each other. Also, I'm not sure nothingclever has been around recently.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

4. - Top - End - #184
    Pixie in the Playground

Well, keep in mind that this'll occur in a separate episode from the training, so they could be walking somewhere together for some reason after school, or something. I'll be starting a new episode for this.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Oh, okay, my bad.

Also, I am back now! I'll be working on some bigger posts to get back into the thick of things. I have a major character that I'd like to post and then some organizing to do.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Bugbear in the Playground

Considering Sora and Valeria spend a majority of their time together, that should be rather easy.

...As long as Sora apologizes in between his training.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

7. - Top - End - #187

I see no reason that Nakahiro wouldn't be with Ken. NC's absence is the only possible complication. Still, considering the fact that he

(Spoilers, if anyone not involved in the plot cares)
    Spoiler
    Show

only has one opponent, and he's going to need rescuing,

he could conceivably have his fight by himself.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2011-12-16 at 09:23 AM.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

8. - Top - End - #188
    Pixie in the Playground

Episode 14 is up! Post now, IF YOU DARE.

Also, Dorizzit, that is why I did that, though I haven't heard anything about NC quitting the boards. Perhaps taking a break has become something of a trend...
    Star Wars iTP characters

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

nothingclever's last post on these boards was close to 2 months ago in the Mortal World thread. So it's possible that something has happened in his life that has forced him to take a break, rather than him just quitting the game or the boards.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Orc in the Playground

We're on Episode 15, I have just been lacking in motivation to post lately. I'm trying to work on that, and will try to have posts up in a few days.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #191
    Orc in the Playground

I can't shake the feeling there is somewhere I should be posting. I just KNOW someone's waiting on me.

Sorry, guys, posting from my PS3 can be a total pain. >.<;;
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

First Draft:

Aina Indou
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: (Surname Given Name) Indou Aina 犬童愛奈

Position/Allegiance: None (Mortal World)

Vital Stats:
    Height: 5'
    Weight: 122 lb.
    Reiatsu/Spiritual Color: Cream Color
    Health: Healthy

Personality
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aina carries a general air of serenity with her wherever she goes. She is a pacifist and tries to avoid conflict whenever possible. She shows a great respect for all beings, even Hollows, and treats life as precious. Sometimes this shows in a sort of motherly care for others, which can sometimes seem strange to those who are her elder. No matter what, she will try to help those in need, though sometimes this desire to help can overwhelm her. Sadness is something that she hates and strives to eliminate whenever possible.

Appearance
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show

Aina appears as a young girl with white hair flowing down behind her. No matter what, she seems to wear her hair down to about the middle of her back. The wind seems to make it move like seaweed in water as she passes, and it always seems to shine in the sunlight. Due to her rather small size and thin frame, sometimes her hair can envelop her a bit, though usually it just flows around her.Her white skin almost gives her an ethereal quality, though her personality makes her quite lively. Her blue eyes pierce with a deep understanding and she often likes to crinkle her nose.

History
    Spoiler
    Show
    Aina is a spiritual anomaly, formed from the passing of another spiritual anomaly. Normally, when a shinigami dies, their soul is sent back, returned to the cycle and reborn in a new mortal. However, some shinigami are not alone. Some shinigami are infected with another being, a hollow that rises in them. These Vizard do not die as a normal shinigami dies. Their souls divide in two, the hollow and the normal soul. This creates two beings instead of one, two beings returned to the cycle. One, however, is anomalous. Something must be made with it. Aina is one example of what that something can become.

She is, in essence, spiritual energy given a physical form. For what purpose she exists, it is unknown. But despite her appearance, she is not human. There is something different about her.

Spoiler
    Show
    In reality, Aina was created a long time ago through experimentation on a dying soul. A criminal who was supposed to be sent to death was instead infected with an inner hollow. Close to the moment when he would lose himself forever, he was instead slain by a zanpakuto, though not before he managed to pass his curse on to a friend of Ai Masachika. His soul, so nearly fused, was supposed to be ripped apart by the reincarnation process, allowed to create a new being. However, his inner hollow instead held on to the man’s soul. It feared what would happen were they to divide, and put all of its power into holding on tightly. In doing so, somehow it created a new kind of being. This being, both hollow and human in spirit yet somehow neither, was an entirely new form of life.

Upon her “birth,” Aina knew nothing. She was a shapeless mass of spiritual energy, unable to influence either world. Curious and young, she created for herself a physical form that she could use to gain more understanding of the world. This form, a young girl, was then inhabited and placed in the Phoenix Town, at the place closest to the spirits: the Houheiden Shrine. Influenced by its supernatural qualities at her appearance, however, her entire personality was shaped by the 犯幅戒絶対酷評 (see Sayaka’s character sheet). She became a being dedicated to peace.

Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Reiatsu Bonding: Aina has the ability to form special spiritual connections between her and others that allow them to share their energies. Through use of these bonds, Aina can grant more strength to her allies or weaken her enemies, depending on who she shares bonds with. While Aina can force the bonds upon those with much weaker reiatsu, almost any target that actually has any spiritual power at all must form a bond willingly. To do this, both Aina and the subject of the bond must connect their reiatsu together and connect each other. Once done, both Aina and the subject receive benefits:
    • Slightly increased reiatsu: Both Aina and her subject can draw upon a small amount of the other’s reiatsu, generally increasing either individual’s spiritual power slightly. The benefit usually is not enough to make them that much stronger, but it does allow them to last longer in battle.
    • Innate sense: Either one can easily detect the other’s location, even through effects that would normally block such detection (like sekiseki rock or Kyokko). They are also always aware of the other’s health status. They also share a small amount of their pain.
    • Personal warmth: Because of the deep connection forged between Aina and her subject, both feel a constant feeling of having another close to them. The feeling is entirely emotional and has no real effects, though it is powerful, and both Aina and the subject are clearly aware of who is responsible for it. Both parties will always feel positive regard towards each other so long as they are bonded.

In addition, Aina gains access to a few abilities through use of her bonds. All of these abilities are more powerful the stronger Aina’s emotional connection with the target.
    • Empathy: Aina can easily detect the emotions of those she is bonded with. She may also project her emotions onto those bonded with her, allowing them to feel her emotions in varying levels of strength. This ability is more effective the greater her bond is with the target.
    • Reiatsu Barrier: Aina can manipulate the shape of a person’s reiatsu if she is nearby, enabling her to form barriers. The strength of such a defense depends on the person’s reiatsu. Usually, they are fairly weak and only useful for minor blocking. They can, however, reduce the damage a target receives and only through use of Aina’s own effort.
    • Reiatsu Sealing: Aina can seal a person’s reiatsu within their own body, preventing them from accessing it. This effectively blocks a person’s powers from working at all, only allowing them to see spiritual entities for the duration. The target of this ability is always aware of it occurring. Depending on the amount of time spent and the person in question, Aina can seal power for differing amounts of time. The more reiatsu a person has, the longer power can be sealed, but the more difficult it is to do so. Because the ability requires long concentration, it is generally ineffective during combat.

Bonds work best when Aina is equal in reiatsu to those she shares with and are generally more effective the closer the subject is to Aina. Each time she forms a bond, she gains a small amount of reiatsu from the person she bonds with, increasing her own pool of energy. Aina cannot connect two bonded people with each other.

Please critique!
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-12-21 at 01:25 AM.

13. - Top - End - #193
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Rather than try to figure this out, as things of late have left me a bit off-track...

Where is one of my characters required to respond?

EDIT: Incidentally, it has been over 2 weeks since something happened in Hueco Mundo. This pace is ridiculous.

Seriously folks, at this rate I'm going to be tempted to say we just declare an ultimate winner and be done with it so we can move on.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2011-12-20 at 12:17 PM.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ettin in the Playground

I do believe people are just drifting off the forums for varied reasons related to the end of the year.

Incidentally, I am going to travel tomorrow night and will probably have more limited internet access until next year (january 3, to be precise).
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

15. - Top - End - #195
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Rather than try to figure this out, as things of late have left me a bit off-track...

Where is one of my characters required to respond?

EDIT: Incidentally, it has been over 2 weeks since something happened in Hueco Mundo. This pace is ridiculous.

Seriously folks, at this rate I'm going to be tempted to say we just declare an ultimate winner and be done with it so we can move on.
    I believe you have a point pace-wise in Hueco Mundo. I could include Serazel in a time bubble off to ask Vicente advice on how to get stronger. It'd be character development, I believe.

Oh, and remind me if I forgot to post on Kazuma's training thread or on the fight scene between Byakusai and Cackling Oni.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

16. - Top - End - #196
    Orc in the Playground

Should I change my post? I think I missinterupted Allan's level of lazy bad ass.

17. - Top - End - #197

Nah, you're fine.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    I do believe people are just drifting off the forums for varied reasons related to the end of the year.
    Yay, I know I've been barely reading any of the threads due to Christmass hurries... not that I have too much to post anyway, since most of my characters are off-screen, Mihail is waiting for Wahrheit and Elder is waiting on horngeek and riccaru to make their posts.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm still here, just waiting.

20. - Top - End - #200
    Orc in the Playground

So if I'm a copy of Allan weapon and all does that mean that any of the tropes of awaking power would apply to me?

21. - Top - End - #201

I'm not sure what you're asking.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Out of town until Monday. Merry Christmas.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

23. - Top - End - #203
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    I'm not sure what you're asking.

Would the extendo thing work for Mimus?

24. - Top - End - #204

In theory, yes. However, since Allan doesn't know about that feature yet and has no idea how to activate it, Mimus probably wouldn't either.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Orc in the Playground

Alright now how to not die.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Out of town until Monday. Merry Christmas.
    Merry Christmas, KD!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

I hope you all have a great holiday time fun day!

28. - Top - End - #208
    Pixie in the Playground

happy holidays all

29. - Top - End - #209
    Orc in the Playground

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me

Five Captains Bankai'ing
    Four Shikais a-bombin'
    Three drunken 3rd seats
    Two Matsumotos bouncing
    And a Menos that looked like a tree...
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2011-12-25 at 06:52 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #210
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hehe that songs awesome.

Merry christmas everypony.