New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #361
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

You guys have any idea on what Kyoki could get in on? I mean she is good, but I don't know if she is espada level good even being hard to kill as she is.

2. - Top - End - #362
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Dorizzit, Cecilia will fight the hell out of Sabas. 6 v. 5.
    Is she planning on siding with the invasion?
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

3. - Top - End - #363

/10char
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-02-27 at 10:25 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

4. - Top - End - #364
    Orc in the Playground

"Well, I got a lass to discipline Forty, so you get the crazy girl."
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #365

"Roooougaaaaa that doesn't tell me anything! I feel so cheated by your lack of freely given knowledge! Of all the things to torment me with, this is the worst possible thing!"
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #366

Alright, let's do it, then.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Well, I got a lass to discipline Forty, so you get the crazy girl."
    "Ah, so she is insane. I was concerned I was beginning to lose my ability to discern emotion from mental instability when no one else mentioned the topic."

7. - Top - End - #367
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    "Roooougaaaaa that doesn't tell me anything! I feel so cheated by your lack of freely given knowledge! Of all the things to torment me with, this is the worst possible thing!"
    "You should check out my wicked purple nurples."

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #368
    Ettin in the Playground

Okay, I hope that double-whammy is enough to stir some movement in the game.

I'm a bit saddened I could not play the scene out with horngeek as I hoped to, but I think this was necessary to get on with the game.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

9. - Top - End - #369
    Dwarf in the Playground

So... I have a few questions here. Would it be all right for me to return Myojin to his former glory? I was away for a while, and to reintroduce him, it was decided that he was injured and had to rest in the hospital for a while. But I really designed the character to be a Vice Captain. Also, to be honest, I'm having trouble following what exactly what is happening any more, could someone please fill me in?
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

10. - Top - End - #370
    Ettin in the Playground

See my last post with Ryouichi. It practically is the fill in for what has happened, and what will happen.

As for Myojin returning to Vice-Captain position - maybe, but maybe not in 10th.

One suggestion: if Dorizzit is okay with the Ultimatum Ryouichi gave to Damara, Myojin could become 6th's new 3rd seat, and eventually Vice-Captain. (Practically, he'd be Vice-Captain from the start, since 6th has not had Captain proper for the whole game.)

11. - Top - End - #371
    Titan in the Playground

I don't really know what's going on with 10th right now. Taiki's still on leave, and I don't have him planning to actually show up and return for a while. I was going to wait for some amount of plot to happen. He's supposed to be a background character anyways, that's what the Captains are supposed to be in this game.

I haven't been into this game just because most of my characters are standing around doing nothing. Reikiku is doing something right now, and I've just been too busy to make major posts. But it seems to have not mattered all that much.

Edit: HirokatsuGoto, we should probably run a meeting between Taiki and Taro about the most recent Captain's meeting that Taiki did not attend.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2012-02-27 at 03:28 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

12. - Top - End - #372
    Pixie in the Playground

tgva....ill have Taro show up at your house... as he would consider this information too important...

it will also give him an opportunity to come back to the division to lead...

easy enough?

@CMOT/Frozen
    As Kasanip has left the RP...(though still an NPC 3rd Seat, acting Vice Captain), Hirokatsu could use a new VC with some experience....and that they are both old fogies might make for a fun relationship...It would also allow for me to play as if Hirokatsu, while having been grooming Kasanip's character for VCship...realizes that in war he needs people ready for leadership and combat...

thoughts?

13. - Top - End - #373

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    See my last post with Ryouichi. It practically is the fill in for what has happened, and what will happen.

As for Myojin returning to Vice-Captain position - maybe, but maybe not in 10th.

One suggestion: if Dorizzit is okay with the Ultimatum Ryouichi gave to Damara, Myojin could become 6th's new 3rd seat, and eventually Vice-Captain. (Practically, he'd be Vice-Captain from the start, since 6th has not had Captain proper for the whole game.)
    I'm fine with the ultimatum, it gives me a reason to actually develop Damara a bit.

As for Myojin, it would have to depend on how well rounded his abilities are. As long as he isn't drastically lacking in any of the areas of Shinigami ability, however, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Edit: Actually, if it's acceptable to everyone, the above suggestion would probably work best.
    Last edited by Dorizzit; 2012-02-27 at 05:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #374
    Titan in the Playground

Maybe. I'm not sure if Taiki is returning as a Captain yet.

15. - Top - End - #375

Hey, Kuroimaken. I think Ivaz may challenge Serazel for that position. If she gets the chance to.

Not saying she'll win. But, if she's made aware of it, she'll take the opportunity.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

16. - Top - End - #376
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KerfuffleMach2 View Post
    Hey, Kuroimaken. I think Ivaz may challenge Serazel for that position. If she gets the chance to.

Not saying she'll win. But, if she's made aware of it, she'll take the opportunity.
    We still need to see Geister's reaction to it. But if he lets Serazel take over, I'd say it's fine for her to try. Would give him a little bit of opportunity for character development too, what with it being a test to see if he has what it takes.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #377

We still need to see Geister's reaction to it. But if he lets Serazel take over, I'd say it's fine for her to try. Would give him a little bit of opportunity for character development too, what with it being a test to see if he has what it takes.
    Either way, it'll be fun to play out.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

18. - Top - End - #378
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    tgva....ill have Taro show up at your house... as he would consider this information too important...

it will also give him an opportunity to come back to the division to lead...

easy enough?

@CMOT/Frozen
    As Kasanip has left the RP...(though still an NPC 3rd Seat, acting Vice Captain), Hirokatsu could use a new VC with some experience....and that they are both old fogies might make for a fun relationship...It would also allow for me to play as if Hirokatsu, while having been grooming Kasanip's character for VCship...realizes that in war he needs people ready for leadership and combat...

thoughts?
    Well, last time I checked, Myojin was the second oldest shinigami in this RP. He hasn't been able to fight all out in probably a hundred years at least. But he's spent literally his entire life as the second in command, and has more years of experience in fighting than most characters would. But I'm up for whatever, really.

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    I'm fine with the ultimatum, it gives me a reason to actually develop Damara a bit.

As for Myojin, it would have to depend on how well rounded his abilities are. As long as he isn't drastically lacking in any of the areas of Shinigami ability, however, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Edit: Actually, if it's acceptable to everyone, the above suggestion would probably work best.
    This is fine as well. I tried to make Myojin a well-rounded character without being too powerful. If you like I can post his original write-up somewhere, or just change his description back to how it was before he was injured.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-02-27 at 11:35 PM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

19. - Top - End - #379
    Pixie in the Playground

im game for whatever.... i dont think i have any active players at the moment in the 9th... we arent the main fighters, but in war i am guessing we get pushed into duty a bit more

i think it comes down to your decision...FF want to weigh in?

I think we can make the story work regardless.
    (as i run Taro of the 10th....and you have that spar to do still...perhaps after the spar is done Taro recommends that you not be the 4th seat and instead be transferred to a more senior position in another division as your "illness" seems to be overemphasized...especially in a time of war...or something like that)

20. - Top - End - #380
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Lot going on. Good.

I'll try to get a few more responses up tonight, including one for Soul Society.

EDIT:

This is, as requested of me, a sort of "official warning" to riccaru:

Barring you showing up and trying to help actually move things along, I'm going to assume that Vicente beat Sereg to within an inch of his life and is currently hauling his beaten body to wherever he feels the presence of Von Geister.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2012-02-29 at 01:42 AM.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

21. - Top - End - #381
    Orc in the Playground

Can someone help me find the information on Sōren Hōrin I can't find any thing about it and starting to feel dumb.

22. - Top - End - #382
    Ettin in the Playground

Horin is a glowing tendril that is used to trap enemies. Soren only means there are two of them, one for Absalon and one for Mimus.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #383

Yes, I apologize for not clarifying that. In canon Sōren Sōkatsui was a doubled version of Sōkatsui, and as a result I occasionally tack Sōren onto an existing spell to create a similar effect.

24. - Top - End - #384
    Orc in the Playground

I recall there being mention of a very Kidou-centric, ability-wise, in the Shinigami cast in this game that used Souren as a technique to cast two Kidou at once without incantantion. Might've been Ryouichi, but I could be mistaken.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #385
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    im game for whatever.... i dont think i have any active players at the moment in the 9th... we arent the main fighters, but in war i am guessing we get pushed into duty a bit more

i think it comes down to your decision...FF want to weigh in?

I think we can make the story work regardless.
    (as i run Taro of the 10th....and you have that spar to do still...perhaps after the spar is done Taro recommends that you not be the 4th seat and instead be transferred to a more senior position in another division as your "illness" seems to be overemphasized...especially in a time of war...or something like that)
    Again, this sounds completely fine with me. Just give me details and I'll work with them.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2012-02-29 at 10:56 PM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

26. - Top - End - #386
    Titan in the Playground

I recall there being mention of a very Kidou-centric, ability-wise, in the Shinigami cast in this game that used Souren as a technique to cast two Kidou at once without incantantion. Might've been Ryouichi, but I could be mistaken.
    It's actually, I believe, referenced on the Bleach Wiki in the Kido section. Or something like it.

Also sorry I'm busy right now, I have to get through this week (mostly just the next 24 hours) and then I will be not completely and totally stressed out of my mind with work and stuff. I'll be able to make some real posts this weekend.

27. - Top - End - #387
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Hirako Yoshi does that with at least one spell.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

28. - Top - End - #388
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    It's actually, I believe, referenced on the Bleach Wiki in the Kido section. Or something like it.

Also sorry I'm busy right now, I have to get through this week (mostly just the next 24 hours) and then I will be not completely and totally stressed out of my mind with work and stuff. I'll be able to make some real posts this weekend.
    No worries, dude.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

29. - Top - End - #389
    Pixie in the Playground

im hoping to post some later today or tomorrow morning...

FF-Hirokatsu will probably ask a question as he leaves the meeting...i just dont want it to go overlooked :) :) :)

CMOT- just let me know what direction you want to go with Myojin...I will have Taro facilitate the move out of the 10th for you and i can have Hirokatsu welcome you, if that is the direction you want to go...if you want me to point Myojin to the 6th then let me know...either way i will have Taro do what ya want...ill find a nice way to make it happen...hopefully

TGVA-i am having Taro come by Taiki's residence to tell him the news of the meeting...just a heads up....it doesnt have to be a long conversation...and i know you are busy... just a heads up is all

anyone- i do still have Yaago...my fraccion- to the ex-primera Genoveva.... id love for him to get back involved in some way...but as he was so dedicated to Genoveva im having a hard time figuring out what to do with him...so any thoughts.. throw them my way

30. - Top - End - #390
    Ettin in the Playground

Ask away.

About Yaago: since no-one's expressed objections to my idea about the invasion, I went and kicked it off. Yaago could very well be part of the invading force, either already within the city or leading the make-shift army.

He could fight Kyoki or Ivaz, or other characters who are itching for a fight.

Also, if someone from the Las Noches loyalist side is itching for a fight but there isn't a match-up for them, I'm open to playing NPC Hollows to give you something to do.

Also also, I hope you people like my rationalization for what the "invasion" actually is and how it works.