New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Destiny rolls no dice, gentlemen.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

2. - Top - End - #422
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Destiny rolls no dice, gentlemen.
    It does, but they are loaded dice.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

3. - Top - End - #423
    Barbarian in the Playground

Time for Absalon to finish this fight and... run away!

4. - Top - End - #424
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Anyone feel up to having Vicente involved? I can point him wherever needed...
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

5. - Top - End - #425
    Ettin in the Playground

I was thinking of making a small-time Arrancar for him to fight. I'll see about it once I get an idea.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

6. - Top - End - #426
    Titan in the Playground

Does Vicinte want anyone assassinated...? *points at Armin*
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #427
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Does Vicinte want anyone assassinated...? *points at Armin*
    He's busy in the middle of an uprising/invasion. And he's the sort who'd probably either do it himself or train an underling for it.

8. - Top - End - #428
    Ettin in the Playground

Edited Hannibal's reply to my latest post.

9. - Top - End - #429
    Ettin in the Playground

Waiting for Cuerva's reaction before continuing with Lalita.

Also, is there a proper description of how Rouga looks anywhere? Because I realized there isn't one in his bio when searching for the detail about his Hollow hole. Also also, Kuroi, put that damn Necromancia write-up there already.

10. - Top - End - #430
    Orc in the Playground

I do believe I made a description of Rouga back when I introduced him. Outside that he's never been described.

He's essentially FMA's Greed as a werewolf.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

11. - Top - End - #431
    Ettin in the Playground

Well I, for one, find it highly distracting for a character in prose format to goof around with no mention of how he looks anywhere in sight.

12. - Top - End - #432
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I realize I do not have Cuerva's write up of her Secunda Etapa yet as well. Might take some time before I get down to it.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

13. - Top - End - #433
    Ettin in the Playground

As should be apparent, I'm using my control over Ryouichi to fast-forward several plots on Soul Society and Mortal World sides (Hueco Mundo seems to be, for once, the busiest thread.) To summarize for people who aren't reading carefully through my IC posts:

• Ryouichi wants to send Masaru and Soushi to catch Reene.
    • He wants them to put the blame on Elder

Nicklance, Kuroimaken, Hirokatsu, Dorizzit and Keveak - I want to kick off remainder of Kido Corps plot fairly soon after the Captain's meeting. We can do it in an Episode of its own. Characters of players who're absent will have to be relegated to background NPCs. I'm not sure what Hirokatsu and Iwaki should do, but if there are some other players left who'd like to play the Kido Corps side, I'd appreciate that.

SWORD players: With strawberry gone, the faction is left hanging pretty badly. If you'd like to rethink their purpose in the plot, could you contact me?

Samsara...: Okay, things don't look good for this arc. Despite the hefty foreshadowing, it seems not only are the villain players for the arc mostly gone, it seems the number of mortal students being played has dropped to near-nill as well.

Unless Kayne returns, I suggest we forget about this arc for now. This should allow still-remaining mortal characters (few as they may be) to move along.

Also, it somewhat bugs me how disconnected the remaining mortal characters are. After Ep. 11 ends, I'm thinking of using Elder to somehow round them up. Any objections or ideas regarding that?

I really want mortal realm to play a part in the game too, and not get utterly trampled by major things happening in SS and HM.

14. - Top - End - #434
    Titan in the Playground

Shall I move forward with my idea for the Mortal World plot? I'll have to find the post of the character again.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ettin in the Playground

I don't remember what idea that is, but sure.

16. - Top - End - #436
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Excellent suggestion. Giving the Kido corp plot an episode on its own allows us to run at its own pace without disturbing the main plot.

I'm all for it.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

17. - Top - End - #437
    Ettin in the Playground

Nicklance: Cuerva is using the Garganta she uses to digest things, right?

18. - Top - End - #438
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    As should be apparent, I'm using my control over Ryouichi to fast-forward several plots on Soul Society and Mortal World sides (Hueco Mundo seems to be, for once, the busiest thread.) To summarize for people who aren't reading carefully through my IC posts:

• Ryouichi wants to send Masaru and Soushi to catch Reene.
    • He wants them to put the blame on Elder

Nicklance, Kuroimaken, Hirokatsu, Dorizzit and Keveak - I want to kick off remainder of Kido Corps plot fairly soon after the Captain's meeting. We can do it in an Episode of its own. Characters of players who're absent will have to be relegated to background NPCs. I'm not sure what Hirokatsu and Iwaki should do, but if there are some other players left who'd like to play the Kido Corps side, I'd appreciate that.

SWORD players: With strawberry gone, the faction is left hanging pretty badly. If you'd like to rethink their purpose in the plot, could you contact me?

Samsara...: Okay, things don't look good for this arc. Despite the hefty foreshadowing, it seems not only are the villain players for the arc mostly gone, it seems the number of mortal students being played has dropped to near-nill as well.

Unless Kayne returns, I suggest we forget about this arc for now. This should allow still-remaining mortal characters (few as they may be) to move along.

Also, it somewhat bugs me how disconnected the remaining mortal characters are. After Ep. 11 ends, I'm thinking of using Elder to somehow round them up. Any objections or ideas regarding that?

I really want mortal realm to play a part in the game too, and not get utterly trampled by major things happening in SS and HM.
    "Oooo, can I go without a limiter?! CanIcanIcanI?!"

No issues on the Kidou Corps plot.

I still want to play Subject 1864 for whatever reason. Like the classic "kuudere goes to school". Then again, with the kids mostly gone...

Hasunaga needs to find moar students to creep out, teach, embarass and whatnot.

Reiji has always been on the fringe of the whole spiritual shebang.

No objections on having Elder play around with that.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #439
    Ettin in the Playground

Well, in Reiji's case, he's fought Elder. She could possibly find him in the aftermath of his next Oni hunt.

EDIT: related to Hannibal's test, I'm a bit curious about whether Rouga can be crushed by his own shield. Obviously he can always will it away when convenient, but the way he used it to speed up suggests that the shield expands towards him (and thus knocks him about) if the resistance for it to expand forward is greater.

EDIT2: Giving KD a chance to comment with Masaru in SS before continuing with Ryouichi. I don't want this to be just "Me & Kuroi: the game".

Also, waiting for Nicklance's clarification before posting with Lalita.
    Last edited by Frozen_Feet; 2012-03-06 at 09:00 PM.

20. - Top - End - #440
    Orc in the Playground

Well, in Reiji's case, he's fought Elder. She could possibly find him in the aftermath of his next Oni hunt.

EDIT: related to Hannibal's test, I'm a bit curious about whether Rouga can be crushed by his own shield. Obviously he can always will it away when convenient, but the way he used it to speed up suggests that the shield expands towards him (and thus knocks him about) if the resistance for it to expand forward is greater.

EDIT2: Giving KD a chance to comment with Masaru in SS before continuing with Ryouichi. I don't want this to be just "Me & Kuroi: the game".

Also, waiting for Nicklance's clarification before posting with Lalita.
    To answer your question, he can't be crushed by his own shield. Though it can expand violently and swiftly, it does not cause whiplash when it returns to its normal state. This is partially because of the way Rouga's shield is layered: the "rejection" wall would perceive the "solid wall" as an agression and thus act against it as it sped back, which grants some measure of balance. Plus, the more his shield expands, the greater the area covered by the "rejection" wall. In other words, Rouga is at his most vulnerable the closest the shield is to his own body, because the "rejection" wall is the strongest part of his shield.

One pesky detail about the shield is that its offensive ability is directly proportional to the strength of his Hierro. So the closer he is to death, the deadlier his shield becomes as an offensive weapon.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #441
    Ettin in the Playground

So effectively, it only exterts force in Rouga's direction when he feels like it?

22. - Top - End - #442
    Orc in the Playground

So effectively, it only exterts force in Rouga's direction when he feels like it?
    Pretty much, yes, mostly because Rouga is at the dead center of it.

It should be noted that if Rouga expanded his shield downwards, he'd appear to be floating in the air, for example.

EDIT: The only way Rouga would be crushed by his own shield would be if the "rejection" wall somehow had its properties reversed. The "solid" wall is effectively caught between whatever attacks come at it and the "rejection" wall, so any attack that breaches it does not cause it to collapse inward because it is "crushed" between the attack and the force of the "rejection" wall.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-03-06 at 10:03 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #443
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Nicklance: Cuerva is using the Garganta she uses to digest things, right?
    Yes she is.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Sorry for the slow replies. I, uh, bought Mass Effect 3 Tuesday.
    <_< >_>

Away!

25. - Top - End - #445
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

I agree with Nicklance on the Kido Corps Episode idea, sounds like a great idea. ^_^

I apoligise for my own slowness as well, the Danish school system seems quite persistent on not giving us much free time, but I shall try to keep up with everything as well as I can.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

26. - Top - End - #446
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Frozen, you make the call whether 15 minutes is up. And I'll have Cuerva show up.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

27. - Top - End - #447
    Ettin in the Playground

All right.

Also, just to remind you of a detail in canon: Cuerva doesn't have to exit from the same spot she got trapped in. This may be relevant, since at least Lalita might move around quite a bit.

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ettin in the Playground

Inyu, nuevo is "new" (I think...) the word you want is nueve.
    Last edited by Draken; 2012-03-08 at 06:03 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #449
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Inyu, nuevo is "new" (I think...) the word you want is nueve.
    ...huh, what do you know, it is.

Will fix that right away. Thanks for noticing.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

30. - Top - End - #450
    Orc in the Playground

What, no ominous thunder from Saiyuri at the thought of Soushi being within close distance of suggestionable spiritually empowered children?

Son, I am disappoint.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show