New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #511
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    KD, FF, any objections to Serazel keeping Vicente from getting sucker-daggered, or do you have something worked out?
    I did a Force Repulse to shake off Lalita's serpent thing, if it affects the dagger or Vicente it is up to them.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Um. I think V can handle it but sure. Sorry, this is meatspace gaming weekend. Not gonna be quick to respond.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

3. - Top - End - #513
    Ettin in the Playground

[Still patiently waiting for Terrance and Doris]
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #514
    Bugbear in the Playground

Still waiting on Terry.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

5. - Top - End - #515

Terry is juggling [Twi], [Rail], [B:TBtP] and is not doing very good.

Also he is sick.

He'll go catch up now, before Oblivion distracts him again.

After that, I'm beginning to realize I desperately need to write-up Cecilia's abilities again. She's so outdated.

Basic:
    Spoiler
    Show

She's the embodiment of fear that people have for Shinigami. Ironically enough, her abilities are basically all pure Necromancia - but she does it all with her sword. They're all centered around fear, the essence of fear and how it can break a person into small, tiny pieces. She drags people from reality to her surreal, bizarre, world - where up is down and down is up and fear is pure.

EDIT: Goddamn I forgot how much I loved writing Sora. It's nice to exercise that again.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-03-25 at 03:15 PM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Orc in the Playground

Terry also is oficially granted the "heartbreak of the year post" award.

EDIT: Rouga has the urge to facepalm at the fact Pico forgot he's the current NOVENA, not Decima.

EDIT2: Nevermind. Totally misread the bit about sticking IT to the current Decima.

Incidentally, Inyu. Feel like doing something with Hasunaga and Carmelia? It's been a while.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-03-25 at 05:42 PM.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #517
    Barbarian in the Playground

Henry is also in the general precinct if anyone feels like getting yelled at by an irate not-ghost and his own charred leg.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #518
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Terry also is oficially granted the "heartbreak of the year post" award.

EDIT: Rouga has the urge to facepalm at the fact Pico forgot he's the current NOVENA, not Decima.

EDIT2: Nevermind. Totally misread the bit about sticking IT to the current Decima.

Incidentally, Inyu. Feel like doing something with Hasunaga and Carmelia? It's been a while.

Also, funny you should ask that. I just was wondering about Carmelia today.

Sure, why not. Not sure what exactly she would be doing, but yeah, totally.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Orc in the Playground

I'm sure we can figure something out. Makes for good interaction, and with most of the kids out of the picture, Hasunaga needs to strengthen his ties to the other mortal world characters.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #520
    Orc in the Playground

Alright. Tell me a place to drop her in and I'll come up with a post soon-ish.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

11. - Top - End - #521
    Orc in the Playground

Cemetery sounds as appropriate a place as any. Hasunaga's an old man, it makes sense for him to hang around gloomy places.

Heck, she might even catch him training.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #522

Would either of you mind if Henry just sort of wandered in at some point? I was going to just let him sit on his hands at the shrine, but that seemed a little too boring.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #523
    Orc in the Playground

Sounds like fun, no worries by me.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ettin in the Playground

Just an idea, since it would also allow us to slowly group the MW characters together: Henry is a detective. He could have some connections to Reiji and Higure, which might lead to them finding out about each other.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

15. - Top - End - #525

Not a half bad idea. I'll look into it after some random cemetery wanderings. It'd be nice to get everyone together after all.

What happened to the students, anyways?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Steilos

Skills
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ettin in the Playground

Many people playing them quit. Terry is bringing Sora back, and I hope tgva, Dorizzit and KD will bring Kina, Nakahiro and Kaito back. But overall, their numbers have dropped to half and their next story arc got a rug pulled from under it, so...

On other news, just noticed it's been two years since the first OOC was put up. Three more months and the game proper will have its second anniversary. Hope we can keep it going.

17. - Top - End - #527

I'm ready to bring Nakahiro back at any time.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I never really got to bring Chase and Koga in so I just need a way to bring them in. Last the left off they were trying to introduce themselves.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Orc in the Playground

Yeah, I'm still mourning Ken's loss. Hasunaga had such a bitchin' lesson ready for him too. There was gonna be boxing and everything.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Many people playing them quit. Terry is bringing Sora back, and I hope tgva, Dorizzit and KD will bring Kina, Nakahiro and Kaito back. But overall, their numbers have dropped to half and their next story arc got a rug pulled from under it, so...

On other news, just noticed it's been two years since the first OOC was put up. Three more months and the game proper will have its second anniversary. Hope we can keep it going.
    I'd be interested in bringing Kaito back. It's just that he's lost his teacher and at least one major plot arc I had planned. I'm not sure where to take him from here, especially since he's got two "upgrade trees" and I'm not sure how he'll go down either one right now. That is to say, I don't know how I'd manage to get him working on his powers in either manner.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Orc in the Playground

Send me a PM later with those "upgrade trees", I'll see if I can't help you out with that.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #532
    Titan in the Playground

Kina is still waiting around. She also lost her mentor, although her mentor is less than necessary. At some point, she should learn how to properly be a Quincy, but for now I'm content.

I really want to have her fight something on her own, because the drama inherent in her character is that she's a crappy fighter, even if she happens to know more about what's going on than the (remaining) kids do.

But Kina has plenty of development left to go. I'm not done with her yet!
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

23. - Top - End - #533
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

I always did want to get in on the Mortal World action. Plus if you guys need any mortal triggers to start things up the Suzaku brothers can definitely help you with that.

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ettin in the Playground

Kuroi? Lalita isn't there anymore. He's a whole dimension away, and one of the last remnants of him on the plane just blew up.

Whoever's attacking Vicente is someone entirely else. I'd also like people to not assume they can get behind him before I detail where he actually is, nevermind what he actually looks like.

25. - Top - End - #535
    Orc in the Playground

Sorry, had a bad time following that.

In my defense though, those are a distraction. Remember, Serazel's schtick is illusions.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

AnimeKid: Please kindly withdraw your character from the fight they weren't asked to join, the fight that's not only on another side of the city, but on an entirely different level.

It's bad enough Lalita's using Garganta haxx, we don't need everyone teleporting around.

Really, I'm not sure how you suddenly detected Vicente. While he's not "invisible", he's not the most powerful signature in the area, and he's currently keeping his released power on a "leash".

And no, you didn't hear the Primera. If you're arguing with Apolinar, you're a half-mile or more underground and well away from where they are.

Kuroi at least asked permission first.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Orc in the Playground

Plus most of his powerset is based around being so stealthy it's creepy. It's actually kinda funny how Serazel is the one who has the ability to reduce his Reiatsu signature to nigh-undetectable levels instead of him.

We should probably make more liberal use of location tags; I can't help but feel a bit disoriented myself.

EDIT: One more thing, scenes with three or more participants tend to slow things the hell down. We've got at least five characters between the mysterious dagger guy, Lalita (admittedly vanished, and FF is controlling both of those anyway, but I'm counting in any case), Cuerva, Serazel and Vicente. I can NPC a few invaders if you're getting bored or something, but please refrain from entering the scene in such a fashion without prior OOC warning.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-03-26 at 09:17 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #538
    Ettin in the Playground

Nitpickery: Apolinar is supposed to be where the invading army is, and since the invading army is in Distrito Seis, Ragunaroku would be there as well. Considering both Cuerva and Lalita were (and are) broadcasting huge "I'M HERE" signals, stumbling over Vicente by chance is not too much of a stretch.

But... yeah. Vicente doesn't need the help, it's not meant to be free for all, and I can put up more fights for Serazel, Ragunaroku & Co if you so wish.

Also, Caja Negacion hax. What Lalita did with Garganta was more akin to diving underground for a brief moment than anything to do with teleportation.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Orc in the Playground

I put Serazel there specifically because Vicente was there, and he wants to showcase his newfound Octava status. So it's more of a "ohi remember me?" kinda deal. At the most, he's going to lend Vicente a pointer or two and bugger off like a black cloud of choppy death. =3

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #540
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Sorry about that. I was halfway awake when I made that post because I was about to fall asleep at the college campus (Seriously having only two classes and both of them ending before 12:20 AM and having to wait there until 3:30 PM in order to catch the bus home gets there. I'm in a Collegiate Highschool by the way.). So yeah that piled on top of boredom and I was actually surprised to see I had made a post later.

Don't worry though I've taken care of it. Also yes Kuroi and Frozen I would like a few NPC invaders for Kyoki to test herself against. Also thank you for your patience Frozen.