New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #541
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Plus most of his powerset is based around being so stealthy it's creepy. It's actually kinda funny how Serazel is the one who has the ability to reduce his Reiatsu signature to nigh-undetectable levels instead of him.

We should probably make more liberal use of location tags; I can't help but feel a bit disoriented myself.
    Well, I didn't want his "natural stealth" to be perfect. The cloaks are good for him when he's sealed, but I figured he was willing to compromise stealth a bit if he's out-and-out releasing.

I put Serazel there specifically because Vicente was there, and he wants to showcase his newfound Octava status. So it's more of a "ohi remember me?" kinda deal. At the most, he's going to lend Vicente a pointer or two and bugger off like a black cloud of choppy death. =3
    Fine by me.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #542
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

If Callos isn't taking Genoveva back, FF do you want to run a showdown between Genny and Cuervy?

Weekend though, it would give me time to finalize Cuerva's Segunda Etapa form and powers.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

3. - Top - End - #543
    Ettin in the Playground

No.

Lalita pretty much played all Jenny's parts by challenging Cuerva and Geister. I have a small background role planned for her, but it doesn't involve any on-stage fighting with anyone.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

4. - Top - End - #544
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    No.

Lalita pretty much played all Jenny's parts by challenging Cuerva and Geister. I have a small background role planned for her, but it doesn't involve any on-stage fighting with anyone.
    That's fine with me then.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

5. - Top - End - #545
    Orc in the Playground

*noms on delicious DOOM COOKIES*
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #546
    Ettin in the Playground

What Sayuri thinks Soushi has done.
    Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #547
    Orc in the Playground

You don't ACTUALLY want to know what Soushi did to get into a hospital bed.

Here's a hint: not all of the blood was his.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #548
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Kuroi: I figure we can let the scene progress forward in SS at this point. Or we'll be trying to get the last word in for another week.

Also...still totally blanking on what to do in the Training Gaiden.

9. - Top - End - #549
    Orc in the Playground

Well, unless you can come up with kata of your own, the most obvious thing to do is to come up with practical training exercises.

For example, since Masaru is training Kazuma in defense, he could go with something along the lines of throwing rocks at him while he's blindfolded so he develops the instinct to defend.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #550
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Well, unless you can come up with kata of your own, the most obvious thing to do is to come up with practical training exercises.

For example, since Masaru is training Kazuma in defense, he could go with something along the lines of throwing rocks at him while he's blindfolded so he develops the instinct to defend.
    Akira raining blows at you would work as well.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

11. - Top - End - #551
    Orc in the Playground

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how you evoke Died Standing Up.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #552
    Titan in the Playground

Actually, Kina could help him train.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

13. - Top - End - #553
    Pixie in the Playground

hey all...sorry i havent posted... Life kicked me in the face last week...ill post my next response in the next day or so

14. - Top - End - #554
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Akira raining blows at you would work as well.
    Went mostly with this idea, though Masaru's starting off "gentle".

Waiting for Frozen in Hueco Mundo, though Kuroi's free to pitch in.

Not sure what to do yet with Oni, Kuroi. Need a bit plot, don't mind some input. Don't want this to be his downfall yet. That needs to be EPIC.

And...that's all I have going on.

15. - Top - End - #555
    Orc in the Playground

By all means, what kinda arch-enemy would he make if he falls through after only three encounters?

Heck, the LEAST that should happen is him escaping prison a couple of times first.

Actually, Callos could have helped a lot if he were still active and playing Michiko. But no use wishing, I guess.

What we basically want is something that allows Reiji to flex his "civillian identity" muscle - an incident involving the local gangs that shakes the power structure of the underworld a bit. Oni might retaliate out of the way his mind works, but you're the authority on that.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #556
    Ettin in the Playground

As a note, I'm waiting for terry to post in MW and Inyu to post in HM before continuing there. I'll write Sayuri's part once I come up with something.

17. - Top - End - #557
    Titan in the Playground

Frozen, are you running our CG now?

I apologize for my recent lack of appearances, I have been up to my neck in college work, which is kind of important since money. I will try to post soon. Am I needed anywhere besides continued posting on the game of cross-Sereitei Soccer?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

18. - Top - End - #558
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    As a note, I'm waiting for terry to post in MW and Inyu to post in HM before continuing there. I'll write Sayuri's part once I come up with something.
    ...Why are we waiting for Inyu with Vicente's scene?

19. - Top - End - #559
    Orc in the Playground

Not in Vicente's. Hannibal's.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #560
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm waiting on Terry in Hueco Mundo and... Only thing Renee could potentially do that would have any shadow of meaning involves Terry too, so nothing on that end until Soul Society moves out either.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

21. - Top - End - #561
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sup guys. I was on "vacation".

I place the quotation marks because I was in West Virginia, in the middle of Bumble[expletive], Notspain, and I had the most intermittent internet connection of all time ever.

Sora and Cec, right? I'll get on it.

EDIT: Is it just me, or are the Spoiler tags much prettier now?
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-06 at 03:58 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

22. - Top - End - #562
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

...Sora clearly needs a bro right now.

Shall it be Kaito?

23. - Top - End - #563
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Or mabye I could have one of the Suzaku brothers stumble across him? After all a person sitting in the rain with no intentions of leaving and slumped like life has defeated them?

I would go over and at least see what was wrong. Then again my friend has called me 'Too good for my own good' sometimes so maybe that's just me

24. - Top - End - #564
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

As long as we are throwing out characters who could stumble upon Sora, Misaki needs some way to be introduced.

Mostly because I suspect my usual method of throwing a character in with explosions won't work for a character not in the know about spirits. >_>

Perhaps everybody could stumble upon Sora and join up to cheer them up! Or fight a Hollow! Or both!
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

25. - Top - End - #565
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Terry can speak for sure, but Sora doesn't seem like the type who would be cheered up by "group activities".

I mentioned Kaito a.)because he needs to do something, but also b.)because he and Sora have at least some measure of friendship already. This seems like a chance to affirm that friendship and deepen it, which could/should/will benefit both of them.

I'm not dissing us looking for a way to do a group activity, but I'm saying this may not be the best time, when taking the personality of the character in question into account.

26. - Top - End - #566
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

That seems like a pretty good idea. Preestablished relationships and character development sounds much more reasonable than random strangers.

Besides, I am sure I could find someplace else to be wacky. It's a world with artificial soul pills and transforming swords after all! :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

27. - Top - End - #567
    Bugbear in the Playground

Yeah Sora hated everything before he met Val - that's why he had trouble getting into group activities. Now he just hates himself, and that makes for terrible company.

And now I'm curious as to what Von Geister plans, considering that Cecilia's insanity pretty much determines that she won't even notice, let alone care that he seemed to want to kill her her before she trots off for Murderfest 2012.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

28. - Top - End - #568
    Ettin in the Playground

Actually hoping Silva will find her first, because I want to see how he'll react to the knowledge of Yui dying. Because his life doesn't suck enough as-is.

29. - Top - End - #569
    Barbarian in the Playground

I also wouldn't mind if Henry got a look in too, if only to give the poor lad something to shout at(very therapeutic dontchaknow). I don't mind if you don't though, because it looks like people are queuing up to see Sora and Henry has someplace else to be as well.
    Solomon Yeager by the exceedingly talented The Architect.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuma Kode View Post
    Steilos
    Class: Thief
    Promotes to: Ninja

Skills
    Vantage - Allows the character to post first in all threads.
    Insight - Allows the character to see threads at a greater distance.
    Ah, mon petit choux fleur.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #570
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    That seems like a pretty good idea. Preestablished relationships and character development sounds much more reasonable than random strangers.

Besides, I am sure I could find someplace else to be wacky. It's a world with artificial soul pills and transforming swords after all! :3
    So what are the odds Misaki is off wandering in the woods? XD

EDIT: Y'know what, scratch that. I feel like giving Subject 1864 something to do. Ideas?
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-04-06 at 07:12 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show