New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

So after everything I'm doing the final retcon to my powersets for Sora and Cecilia.

Well Cecilia gets a complete redux of her appearance and abilities - although not really, because she still operates the same way.

Sora's getting his Zanpakuto and Resurrecion retconned to no end, because I'm going hardcore on the whole "Living Arrancar" thing now. He's going to be sort of like a Denarian from The Dresden Files but without the whole 'angel controlling what you do' thing.

Sora's abilities now focus on fire and bone, whereas Cecilia is straight shadows and fear.

Cecilia Alejwin
    Spoiler
    Show

Height: 5'8".
    Weight: "Do you really need to know?"
    Reiatsu: Filled with madness and fear.
    Aspect Of Death: Fear
    Quote: " 'Cecilia Alejwin'... It sounds magnificent, but that name's essence is the essence of magicks and spellcraft, of Gods and Demons."

History:
    Spoiler
    Show

The girl is quite well known, as is appropriate for a being of her age. She appears to known Von Geister in some capacity, and has a lingering connection with Elder as well - from the meeting that broke her, just a little bit.

Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Cecilia has neck-length feathery blonde hair, and it appears sort of wild, as does she, her eyes dancing merrily at unseen wonders. She wears a tight long-sleeve shirt that has a slit going down just past her neckline, and the collar brushes the ends of her hair. Her mask fragment is... surprisingly absent on her face, and is instead a part of the long dress-like cover that emits below her waist, protecting her legs but allowing her to maneuver quite easily. The cover can be adjusted in length and width, but she usually keeps it in it's dress-like state, just barely showing the pointed greaves she wears underneath.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show

While some might think after being alone she would be socially awkward, Cecilia is far from it. She's the most fun-loving, insane, ridiculous Espada that exists. She bounces from diehard insanity to calm contemplation in less than seconds, and poor Caiphus just tries to keep up.

Zanpakuto: Cosechero - Reaper
    Spoiler
    Show

Sealed Form:
    Spoiler
    Show

A massive longsword, with a gem inset in the hilt.

Resurreccion: "Flee, Cosechero."
    Spoiler
    Show

Cecilia becomes a wraith like being, made entirely of shadows.

Abilities:

Spoiler
    Show
    Shadow Movement: Cecilia can teleport through shadows, using them to great effect.

Aura of Madness: Cecilia's very presence sets others on edge, and if she presses with her aura, they teeter towards her end of the sanity spectrum.

Shadow Manipulation: Cecilia can weave her Shadows into a wide variety of things, creating wings, tentacles, spears, and other such things with her ability.

Nightmare Realm: Using her aura and shadow manipulation, Cecilia can dredge up the darkest fears of her opponents and make them forcibly experience these fears, in a realm without light.

Segunda Etapa: "Cosechero Dios." - Reaper God
    Spoiler
    Show

Appearance:

She becomes even more wraithlike, and is less humanoid and more like a black cloth floating in the air. All of her abilities in Resurreccion are rampantly enhanced, and her aura of madness can now drive even the most strong-willed to insanity.

General Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sonido: Her Sonido is extremely fast, which she uses to quickly get above her opponents and strike them from above.

Cero: Incredibly strong, probably because she uses it either to strike her foes from afar, or to use her sonido to quickly blast them away from above.

Garganta: Average Garganta, rarely used.

Pesquisa: She's brilliant with Pesquisa, seeing as without it, her Hierro and Regeneration put her at a terrible disadvantage.

Hierro: Her Hierro is Low-grade, not strong enough to block major wounds, but it can catch quite a few minor.

Bala: Her bala is slightly under average, but she makes up for it by being able to fire them at rapid speeds.

Regeneration: Her regeneration is lower than the normal Espada's, while she can regenerate minor wounds fairly quickly, major wounds take far longer.

Sora's Redesign
    Spoiler
    Show

Zanpakuto - Amoracchius and Meciel.
    Spoiler
    Show

Sealed:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sora's two swords take two distinct appearances - Amoracchius is a 33.5 inch hand and a half sword, which can be used to manipulate a silver flame that the blade creates, and Meciel, which is more of a short sword, and allows him to manipulate his Partial Resurreccion abilities to a much greater extent. Sora can only wield one of these at a time, most likely due to the conflicted nature of his Zanpakuto, and prefers Meciel due to the useful nature of his Partial Resurreccion.

Zanpakuto Spirit:
    Spoiler
    Show

Amoracchius:
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality:

While originally a calm and collected spirit, Amoracchius was forever trapped in the memories of Sora's younger sister, and grew attached to her form and personality. She is now a bubbly, chipper spirit, curious about any and everything.

Appearance:

A small, cobalt-haired girl, about seven, with a pair of flaming wings.

Meciel:
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality:

The complete opposite of Amoracchius, Meciel eyes Sora's reluctance to accept his powers with disdain, and urges him to cease this foolishness and accept who he is, and enjoys tempting Sora in various ways.

Appearance:

Meciel is a tall, shapely brunette woman, with bright silver eyes, who wears a simple white dress that accentuates her body well.

Inner World:
    Spoiler
    Show

A single room, colored violet. The room plays a scratched record consistently, and looks like a lounge.

Resurreccion: "Forged in fire, Amoracchius; and wrought in bone, Meciel!"
    Spoiler
    Show

Sora's Resurreccion adds his mask fragment, which covers his entire jaw, and a pair of ashen bone wings to his back. He gains a scaled, slim tail that can be used to great effect to slice and destroy his foes, as well as a set of sharp, powerful claws. Sora does not get any real 'abilities' from his Resurreccion, and only becomes far more skilled at the manipulation of silver fire that Amoracchius grants him, as well as being much more adept at using his natural talents.

Powers/Abilities:
    Spoiler
    Show

Sonido: Sora is still learning how to use it, as he moves incredibly fast when he does so, but rarely goes where he wants to.
    Cero: Sora's cero is emitted from his hand, and it seems to crackle and twist around his arm before he fires it off.
    Hierro: His Hierro is far better than the rest of his abilities, and he can block low-mid grade attacks with it.
    Bala: He's competent enough with Bala to use it with semi-consistency.
    Garganta: Sora has had no need for Garganta as of yet.
    Partial Resurreccion: Thanks to his half-dead nature, Sora can partially transform parts of his body into his Resurreccion, allowing for a much wider range of abilities during combat.
    Silver Fires of the Deep: Amoracchius grants Sora the skill to manipulate fire, and allows him to skillfully use it to great effect in combat, ranging from small fires to creating birds of flame to shoot at an enemy.

Critiques before I throw it in?

EDIT: I really like Sora's redesign, because I finally took to heart what KD said when I first made him.

I wasn't considering what he was, and just designing an Arrancar who was alive.
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-07 at 04:01 AM.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

2. - Top - End - #572
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Minor nitpick: Reaper God would be Dios Cosechero, not Cosechero Dios. (In Spanish as well as Portuguese, the adjective typically follows AFTER the noun.)

Also, whenever I hear of "Fear" and "Fighters" together, I can't help but remember this:

Spoiler
    Show
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #573
    Ettin in the Playground

Von Geister is not trying to kill her. The small tentacles on the back of his head are subdermal needles he uses to inject tumors.

He is trying to mindrape her.

It's not Von Geister without mindrape.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

4. - Top - End - #574
    Orc in the Playground

It's not mindrape if you have pleasant memories of it?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #575
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    It's not mindrape if you have pleasant memories of it?
    I'm pretty sure it is still mindrape. At least if the memories were implanted.

Otherwise it is... Uh... Forceful psychoanalisis?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #576

Minor nitpick: Reaper God would be Dios Cosechero, not Cosechero Dios. (In Spanish as well as Portuguese, the adjective typically follows AFTER the noun.)

Also, whenever I hear of "Fear" and "Fighters" together, I can't help but remember this:

Spoiler
    Show
    FFFF I ALWAYS FORGET THAT

Dios de el Cosechero should be "God of the Reapers", unless my spanish skills are horribly off again.

EDIT: Soonish I'm going to **** around with Sora's Living Arrancar history (god things i wrote two years ago are soooo baaaad) the way I usually do - via foreshadowing and flashbacks through swords!

You know you love it.

they probably are
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-07 at 05:54 PM.

7. - Top - End - #577
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'll try to get some post-age up soon, including BROTIME for Sora and Kaito.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

8. - Top - End - #578
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    FFFF I ALWAYS FORGET THAT

Dios de el Cosechero should be "God of the Reapers", unless my spanish skills are horribly off again.

EDIT: Soonish I'm going to **** around with Sora's Living Arrancar history (god things i wrote two years ago are soooo baaaad) the way I usually do - via foreshadowing and flashbacks through swords!

You know you love it.

they probably are
    Your spanish skills are only slightly off. The line you said is singula,r so it is "God of the Reaper" not "God of the Reapers".

Plural version should be "Dios de los Cosecheros" I believe.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

9. - Top - End - #579

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Your spanish skills are only slightly off. The line you said is singula,r so it is "God of the Reaper" not "God of the Reapers".

Plural version should be "Dios de los Cosecheros" I believe.
    Thanks Draken. I'll post with Cecilia soonish.

EDIT: Geez, I abuse the hell out of Zanpakuto to no end. First Amoracchius/Fenix talking to Sora, now Meciel's going to go do so.

Sora is three characters in one dear god
    Last edited by Terry576; 2012-04-08 at 12:45 AM.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

So if Sora's using Amoracchius, does that mean he has a king's blood in him?

And does this mean someone ends up wearing a long leather coat and getting beat up a lot?

11. - Top - End - #581

Oh shut up. I have logic (haha yeah no) behind it!

Well actually that more so applies to Meciel, who has nothing to do with Amoracchius in the first place!

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Oh shut up. I have logic (haha yeah no) behind it!

Well actually that more so applies to Meciel, who has nothing to do with Amoracchius in the first place!
    Mmmhmm. So. Do we get to make 2 other characters with Fidelacchius and Esperacchius as blades?

...Hm. You know...there's a thought. Some weird convergence of fate brings Sora and two other characters together, each bearing a soul-sword representing one of those "three that remain".

13. - Top - End - #583

Let's see, we need a Shinigami and a full-blown Arrancar then, cause Sora's doing the Dead and Alive thing.

Now stop ruining my plot points before I get to them! Just because you've read Dresden and know about how the Knights of the Cross work doesn't mean you must destroy my plot before it even gets close to ready!

14. - Top - End - #584
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Let's see, we need a Shinigami and a full-blown Arrancar then, cause Sora's doing the Dead and Alive thing.

Now stop ruining my plot points before I get to them! Just because you've read Dresden and know about how the Knights of the Cross work doesn't mean you must destroy my plot before it even gets close to ready!

Destroy the plot?

I want in.

15. - Top - End - #585
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Terry, are all of Sora's lines audible to Kaito?

16. - Top - End - #586

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Destroy the plot?

I want in.
    Took the words right outta my mouth.

And yes, I picked up on the Dresden reference.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

17. - Top - End - #587
    Orc in the Playground

Inyu, if you're out there, Hasunaga is still waiting for those questions.

As for the Hueco Mundo crew, how long does it take to find someone with the biggest Reiatsu signature in the middle of a blazing city anyway? Hannibal's been hanging onto Rouga's head for like two weeks now. I wanna see Pico and Cuerva beating the everloving crap out of him for beheading their friend!

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #588
    Orc in the Playground

As for the Hueco Mundo crew, how long does it take to find someone with the biggest Reiatsu signature in the middle of a blazing city anyway? Hannibal's been hanging onto Rouga's head for like two weeks now. I wanna see Pico and Cuerva beating the everloving crap out of him for beheading their friend!
    Actually, speaking of which, I was waiting on you and Frozen_Feet.

I am the master of stealth. (Unless the forums ate my post, in which case...)

I was taking a while to post though, my apologies. If I'm lagging to far behind, feel free to PM me to poke my butt in the right direction.
    Last edited by InyutheBeatIs; 2012-04-10 at 10:56 PM.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

19. - Top - End - #589

Terry, are all of Sora's lines audible to Kaito?
    Until he leaves, and has an inner argument with Meciel.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ettin in the Playground

I had to wait or Terry to post and now I have to stop stalling!

I will stop stalling now!
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

21. - Top - End - #591
    Ettin in the Playground

First, my apologies. I had a busy two weeks at work, and my internet connection has been sporadic at best, making any onlike work an uphill battle.

Now that I'm here, I took the time to forward all plots I'm involved in. Here's is the long-waited Kido Corps Episode.

I also did a Registry update once again. It's a bit depressing to look at how many key characters have been relegated to NPC or MIA status.

I also finalized Elder's write-up. Truth be told, I've had the text written for more than half a year now, I just didn't want to publish it before Ep. 11 was over, for obvious reasons.

Also, I re-iterate something I put forward in PM already: Kuroimaken, KD, Draken, forwarding "abduct Reene" plot is up to you. My involvement is limited to having set the scenario up.

In addition, this is a roll-call to all people involved in the Kido Plot: Nicklance, Kuroi, Keveak, Dorizzit, I hope you are ready. Who is going to play Takeshi?
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

22. - Top - End - #592
    Orc in the Playground

I'll be replying to any given plots requiring my attention later tonight. I have a studio session I need to be attending!

Expect my mangled versions of Snake Eater, Heavens Divide, God Knows and You get to Burning upon my return.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Will try to get IC posts up later.

Draken, Kuroi, how do you want to go about the Renee-napping plot? I want to get that rolling ASAP, get some action going on, you know?

EDIT: Terry, waiting on you in MW right now.
    Last edited by KnightDisciple; 2012-04-15 at 07:19 PM.

24. - Top - End - #594
    Orc in the Playground

I'm fine with whatever plan ends up with Soushi in a child-sized gigai, like a Tyranosaurus Rex in lamb's clothing.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #595

I was waiting on Froze, cause he kept messaging me with stuff like "Oh you won't like what I have planned for Sora," and "Sora's going to go insane when he meets Yui~"

Then he posted and nothing happened involving Sora.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Ettin in the Playground

Will try to get IC posts up later.

Draken, Kuroi, how do you want to go about the Renee-napping plot? I want to get that rolling ASAP, get some action going on, you know?

EDIT: Terry, waiting on you in MW right now.
    I expect Reene to be aborded by the shinigami involved and her answer will depend on the manner of their approach (and I won't say what the responses may be. HAH!). Choose your prefered method, there are many possible responses, most of which do not involve Brine Blood Curse.

In restrospect, I never did post her necromancia. Oh well. Funnier that way.

I was waiting on Froze, cause he kept messaging me with stuff like "Oh you won't like what I have planned for Sora," and "Sora's going to go insane when he meets Yui~"

Maybe he plans it for further down the line.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

27. - Top - End - #597
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'm fine with whatever plan ends up with Soushi in a child-sized gigai, like a Tyranosaurus Rex in lamb's clothing.
    Why wait? Let's jump right into it!

Like Draken said, maybe it'll be triggered by something else. Move forward!

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    I expect Reene to be aborded by the shinigami involved and her answer will depend on the manner of their approach (and I won't say what the responses may be. HAH!). Choose your prefered method, there are many possible responses, most of which do not involve Brine Blood Curse.

In restrospect, I never did post her necromancia. Oh well. Funnier that way.

Maybe he plans it for further down the line.
    Funnier, I guess. You okay with us jumping right in on it?

28. - Top - End - #598
    Ettin in the Playground

As others noted, I'm waiting for the proper time. Which, as I've alluded to both IC and OOC, is when Silva gets around to finding him (or vice versa). I want him to think Yui's actually dead, even if only for a single post.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

29. - Top - End - #599
    Dwarf in the Playground

If I'm forgetting to post somewhere, somebody let me know. I'm on almost every day, and have basically been waiting for updates from other people, but it's always possible I've missed something.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

30. - Top - End - #600
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I'm actually in the middle of a business trip.

My connection is sporadic at best. I'll be home next week.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]