New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

I would certainly be interested in playing after a timeskip. The game seems like a lot of fun.

Would also be interested in any new games or similar that gets started, the players of this game seem great and I would very much like to participate in any game they are in. ^_^
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #662
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

No argument there. Let's try to get the endgame organized before that though, shall we?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #663
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Seems like a plan, Kuroimaken. The only thing any of my characters are currently involved with are as follows:

Myojin is in a sparring match with Nicklance, while attempting to move his development along.

Azmus is essentially unused, but could be used for whatever, although I'd rather him not die.

Higure isn't currently doing anything, but he was kinda sorta involved with Reiji and his plot.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

4. - Top - End - #664
    Titan in the Playground

The thing about not letting this RP die is that this RP is already dead. It's at the point where keeping it alive is pointless. That's why we've decided to have a nice going-away party of an ending instead of trying to keep it alive any longer.

The timeskip sounds like a completely new game, which would solve problems by being a completely new game.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

5. - Top - End - #665
    Pixie in the Playground

Kuro: i am all for getting the rest of this going. If there is something that someone may need a character of mine for, then let me know

Tgva: I dont see why it is a big deal, there are at least 3 people interested in moving forward using a timeskip. If you dont want to do it, that is totally cool. If there are only three people, so be it, but those 3 people alone are enough to make it "not" dead. It seems to me they dont want a "new" game, they want to keep their characters (or some of them) from this RP and in the world this one they helped create and move them on in post-timeskip

I dont see why this needs to be talked about any more. If there is interest it should continue how those people want it to. There seems to be interest. So once all this id over, they can move on.

I only brought it up in the first place as i didnt have any real connection to all the major plots with my characters, and forcing an end of character event on each of them does not really fit them, but didnt want them to end and didnt feel like stopping their stories.

If other were like me, or had characters that were like that, and thought a continuity post-timeskip might be fun, wouldnt necessarily have to participate in these end battles/etc. therefore not slowing down the progress of them coming to fruition, and potentially even helping them happen quicker.

Id rather spend my posting time helping get these end-battle things set up with Kuro than talking about this. As i see it as a non-issue for those who dont want to participate.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Orc in the Playground

To note: ending the game does NOT mean the end of your characters if you want to go ahead post-end at ALL. As long as it's not unreasonable, anyone can come with any objective for each of their characters that they want.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

7. - Top - End - #667
    Orc in the Playground

Alright, goals for my characters. Unfortunately, my approach with these characters has mostly been "run them through some situations and see how they act", so I may be a bit light on actual solid goals.

Pico: Well, I would want him to have a nice battle that could possibly tie up a couple of loose ends. Perhaps him overcoming his fear of Genoveva in some manner, and overcoming what I accidentally set up with the scene of his souls rebelling against him, that sort of thing. He might even reach Segunda Etapa in the process, who knows.

I would like to have him at least run into Hannibal, if only for a brief "Hey man, I remember you!" scene.

I've been vaguely playing with the idea of having him just take some things from his domain (and possibly Amada if she still exists) and leaving Hueco Mundo afterwards. But it will probably be more of a "well, what do we do know?" sort of scenario.

Carmelia: Not quite sure. Possibly just helping defend the Mortal World kids in an attempt at this whole "not being a jerk to mortals" thing. It might be all that I can do to develop her character at this point.

Sigint:...probably going to just end up sitting this one out along with Rosa. I mean, he practically has ceased to exist in the game anyways. He might make a cameo appearance to provide something towards reacting to Soushi's betrayal, though. Not sure what to do with him aside from that.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Orc in the Playground

Well, it would be funny at least to get Sigint and Hasunaga in the same room as if to go "dude! we're both expies!" or something.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #669
    Bugbear in the Playground

Character Goals:

Spoiler
    Show

Sabas: I'd still like a chance to show Sabas cutting loose in an actual fight, if possible.

Nakahiro: More or less ditto. He can probably just stick with the rest of the active mortal kids during the final battle.

Allan Crossdale: If he can fit in somewhere that would be great, but I've gotten a better chance to satisfactorily RP him then the rest of my characters.

Damara Shishihara: He could potentially serve as an opponent against a captain level character who opposes the Seireitei. Since he leads the Reinforcement Division, he works best as a reactive character.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

I wish I have more time to elaborate myself, but I apologize. I just got promoted and things are looking busier for me.

I have to bow out. Apologies to everyone whom I have let down.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

11. - Top - End - #671
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

And I didn't realize it until I poked around a bit, but Frozen_Feet quit Giant in the Playground.

With both him and Nicklance gone, I don't think it's worth trying even the "final battle". Both of them controlled far too many critical characters, had far too many good ideas. With them gone, there's not enough left to convince me it's worth the effort (not the fun, the effort) to try doing some sort of conclusion.

I'm sorry, but there doesn't seem to be a point for me in continuing.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

12. - Top - End - #672
    Orc in the Playground

Awww man. I'm sorry to see everybody going.

Well, before we quite say goodbye, I feel I should at least ask this: what do we do now? Should we plan for something new or is this "so long for now"?
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

13. - Top - End - #673
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post
    Awww man. I'm sorry to see everybody going.

Well, before we quite say goodbye, I feel I should at least ask this: what do we do now? Should we plan for something new or is this "so long for now"?
    Well, again. I'm only speaking for myself. Others seem to think the game can survive with some sort of timeskip. I won't stop them.

I'll ask my characters simply be in the background and not used, but I won't stop them.

As for myself, as I said before, I'm open for other sorts of RPs. Just not this story/setting/character-group, and not really for Bleach in particular.

I'd be open for some other sort of storytelling with a lot of you folks. Something smaller scope (to compare, I'd say a game like this, but only ever Mortal World stuff, and involving mostly powered humans), perhaps with some sort of bare-bones rules structure that still allows a lot of creative freedom. I'm open to ideas and suggestions.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #674
    Orc in the Playground

I hate to see something left unfinished, but if anyone's still up for final showdown, hands.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #675
    Pixie in the Playground

im not really interested in final showdowns as i dont control any of the characters in them. But id help if i had any way to.

I am wanting to continue on after a timeskip. Smaller, more focused. Maybe just start with Shinigami only with NPC or GM controlled baddies.

Again if you are interested, PM me or post here. I will PM you back and start a new thread once i write out a few new guidelines to hopefully make it work.

Even with only a few players it would be fine, but i think we could get new recruits as always.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

I am certainly still interested in both new games and timeskip continuations of this one. Even if I cannot do much for the finale either, I will try my best to do whatever I can. ^_^

Sad to see so great people go, but I hope both Nicklance and Frozen_Feet will have a great time without us.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

17. - Top - End - #677
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    im not really interested in final showdowns as i dont control any of the characters in them. But id help if i had any way to.

I am wanting to continue on after a timeskip. Smaller, more focused. Maybe just start with Shinigami only with NPC or GM controlled baddies.

Again if you are interested, PM me or post here. I will PM you back and start a new thread once i write out a few new guidelines to hopefully make it work.

Even with only a few players it would be fine, but i think we could get new recruits as always.
    I am interested, when the time comes.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

18. - Top - End - #678
    Titan in the Playground

Timeskip idea might be interesting, but I propose we just start a new game with new threads if that is the plan.

19. - Top - End - #679
    Pixie in the Playground

that is what i was thinking...new threads etc. Pair it all back and focus on one thing as our numbers will undoubtedly be small. If it grows so can the possibilities. :)

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Timeskip idea might be interesting, but I propose we just start a new game with new threads if that is the plan.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Orc in the Playground

It's not so much a matter of how big our numbers are as it is a matter how strong they keep.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #681
    Pixie in the Playground

True, but that is the case in any RP. At least if it is smaller and less far reaching hopefully things can move on a bit more steadily.

Maybe a prerequisite for joining is posting at least twice a week? (with obvious room for special circumstances, as long as there is good communication)

I think that is not too much to ask or expect. We have all been on both sides of waiting for people to post.

I dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    It's not so much a matter of how big our numbers are as it is a matter how strong they keep.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Orc in the Playground

It might be for the best. Let's also keep in mind that we should probably do a bit of restructuring on the sides of the conflict as well. Reducing the Gotei 13 to, say, the Gotei 5.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #683
    Titan in the Playground

Who or what the Gotei 13 consists of don't really matter if the majority of the game is going to be spent in the Academy, does it? Just a thought, maybe we should let such things develop when necessary.

Also, we should make new threads. Just saying.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Pixie in the Playground

i think there is no issue with keeping the Gotei structure as it is, just as Tgva said, if there are characters from this RP that want to still be around we can find places for them in the future structure, they just may not be the focus of the RP, to start and be more supplementary characters to give some depth to the RP and more powerful characters if need be. (as well as teachers!)

We can fill in the holes if/when we gain more interest and/or need.

Kuro pm me :)