New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Ugh. I'm sorry for not being around, but it doesn't look like I'll be back any time soon. I'll just have to enjoy this stuff from the bleachers, since it seems like every time I try to come back here, something new comes up to demand my time.

I'd really enjoy playing along, but I guess I'm just too busy to be reliable. Sorry, again.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

No apologies needed. RL happens.

That said, you could play with some minor characters until you can get back into the swing of things. Just my two cents though.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #63
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Heya Kayne, you could involve the Keeper in your Samsara plot if you wish to. He could 'take on' one of the kids until a teacher sweeps in for a rescue.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

4. - Top - End - #64
    Dwarf in the Playground

Ok, just curious here. Do I have the ok to use my other Bleachitp characters? I'm not really sure how to reintroduce Azmus, but Higure didn't have any ties with anyone so he could have just moved in, or something. Although, the last time I had Higure "move in", he was basically ignored because he wasn't involved in the current plot... Anyone have any suggestions?
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

5. - Top - End - #65
    Orc in the Playground

Hmmm. All things considered, he could be 'tagged' by Cassandra if deemed interesting enough. One question though. How is he getting around the 1876 Haitőrei Edict?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #66
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well, his sword is carried under his coat, so while illegal, it's not noticable unless he's using it.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

7. - Top - End - #67
    Orc in the Playground

Fair enough, I suppose.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

8. - Top - End - #68
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Reading Mortal World, I can't help but think "Sora! Just hang up the phone! She's not the boss of you! Go apologize to your girlfriend!".

Kaito would even be saying that.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

Unfortunately, I'm not in the mood for time shenanigans KD.

See Episode 13, which is in the future, where presumably Sora and his girlfriend HIS FRIEND resolve their differences.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    "Sora! Just hang up the phone! She's not the boss of you your mom! Go apologize to your girlfriend!"
    Fixed it for you.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

11. - Top - End - #71

Considering Sora's an orphan and all, I have even more justification for his characterization! \o/

Special thanks to Froze and KD who reminded me of things Froze has not sent me messages about in forever.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Considering Sora's an orphan and all, I have even more justification for his characterization! \o/

Special thanks to Froze and KD who reminded me of things Froze has not sent me messages about in forever.
    ...You're welcome?

Anyways, I do hope the group gets to discuss and work through Sora's "they don't have the right" spiel, because that issue probably needs talked about at some point....
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey everyone. Just want to say I am still here and still reading the threads, and to apologise for not posting in a good while. However, I've been somewhat preoccupied with finding a job, and I just started a work experience placement last week, so I have less free time than usual. Berry's getting an Episode kicked off some time today that I'll be posting in, and I'll try get a post up for Emet and Alejandro as well.

Also, I'm thinking about dropping Sören from the game, as much as I like him. I can never really seem to find anything to do with him, so I think it's probably best if I shelve him, unless a number of people really wanted to see that possible school play arc/episode.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Orc in the Playground

My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn˛ characters!
    Madokapunk!

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Also, I'm thinking about dropping Sören from the game, as much as I like him. I can never really seem to find anything to do with him, so I think it's probably best if I shelve him, unless a number of people really wanted to see that possible school play arc/episode.
    I suggest we keep him as a background character, and just assume he's doing something. Mainly for the case I want Yui to make a callback to the meeting they and Silva had in the park ages ago.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #76
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys, is it okay if I have Chase and Koga do some training to? Maybe their father upped their training because of a feeling in his bones or his sensed the energy of vengeful spirits(doesn't know thier called hollows)? I'm mostly asking this so I have something to do (was starting to get a little bored) and because I've never posted in an episode thread before.

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Heya CMOT I've not forgotten about the sparring session between Myojin and Aya, I'll get to it when I'm back from work.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #78
    Dwarf in the Playground

No rush, Nicklance. I just figured in the interim I'd see what was up with my other characters.

EDIT: Hey, is Dorizzit still on here? My arrancar, Azmus was a fraccion to his espada, Sabas.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-11-22 at 07:38 PM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

19. - Top - End - #79
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Steilos View Post
    As Henry lies in THE HEALING RAYS OF THE SUN, he makes a noise along the lines of "Wstfuglg." The photosythetic powers DO seem to be working, however. In fact, as the ambulance arrives, he might just be beginning to stir.
    I'll leave this here.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

20. - Top - End - #80

Still here.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

21. - Top - End - #81
    Dwarf in the Playground

Sweet! So, yeah... about that fraccion...

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

22. - Top - End - #82
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Kayne, just a heads up, but Kina's mother isn't a Quincy at all. Neither of her parents are. Her father is actually biologically part of the Quincy line, but he refused his heritage long ago. Unless Mayumi was talking about someone else's mother, in which case well I feel silly.

After reading it again I think you're talking about Mayumi's mother, so yeah, woo.

I'll get on posting an actual response tomorrow.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-11-23 at 01:33 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

23. - Top - End - #83
    Orc in the Playground

It would not be unreasonable for Kaito to get the idea that Hibiki is trying to kill him.

And to a degree, he would be right.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

Remember, Izumi will, at some point, be wanting to learn Kido.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

25. - Top - End - #85
    Orc in the Playground

Lucky for Izumi that's pretty straightforward.

Simply swimming across a TANK FILLED WITH SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LASERS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS to get a scroll.
    My Homebrew

Madokapunk!

26. - Top - End - #86
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Lucky for Izumi that's pretty straightforward.

Simply swimming across a TANK FILLED WITH SHARKS WITH FRICKIN' LASERS ATTACHED TO THEIR HEADS to get a scroll.
    "Anything to get away from my brother and his sword training..."

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

Hmm, do you think Hibiki and Karashi would know each other?
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

28. - Top - End - #88

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    Sweet! So, yeah... about that fraccion...
    Feel free to jump back in at any time. Sabas is primarily a reactive character (onscreen, at least), so Azmus has a pretty loose rein to do whatever you want.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Barbarian in the Playground

I need to do something with Takeru... maybe have him train? He's sort of in limbo right now.

30. - Top - End - #90
    Dwarf in the Playground

Post Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorizzit View Post
    Feel free to jump back in at any time. Sabas is primarily a reactive character (onscreen, at least), so Azmus has a pretty loose rein to do whatever you want.
    Ok, cool. I appreciate the go-ahead.
    Last edited by CMOTDibbler; 2011-11-24 at 12:54 AM.

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath