New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Wasn't Byakusai tagged too? Or am I trippin'?

Speaking of NC, Hasunaga has a lotta coaching to do and no one to do it with!
    Try PMing him.

Also, I PM'ed Riccaru about HM, but he hasn't responded. Could someone else send him one.

As for Byakusai, he'll be busy, don't you think?
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

2. - Top - End - #122
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Byakusai may well be busy with Cackling Oni, but it would be nice having another adult handy. I also added Chase, Koga, and Byakusai to the cast list, so that's that.

EDIT: I can also send Riccaru a PM about the HM thread right now. In fact, that is what I will do. Right now. RIGHT THE HECK NOW.

Even though I did think "hidden machine" when I first read HM.
    Last edited by Kayne650; 2011-11-27 at 09:35 PM.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dwarf in the Playground

So... Myojin is stuck in a sparring match, in the same post he was in on the 6th. It's the 27th. I'm sorry, but I'm starting to get a little impatient. I realize not much has happened in the Soul Society recently, but still. 21 days is quite a bit to wait. Sorry, done with the complaining now. I know better than most that RL can get in the way sometimes.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

4. - Top - End - #124
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kayne650 View Post
    Also, Elder was tagged. I don't think she'll be involved in this, given her absurd power level.
    If she'll be around, she'll likely be present as Yui, or again at the very end when the kids have already won - though currently, if she'll be present at all depends on whether Ep. 11 will finish by then.

Which depends on horngeek posting.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

5. - Top - End - #125
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by KnightDisciple View Post
    Try PMing him.

Also, I PM'ed Riccaru about HM, but he hasn't responded. Could someone else send him one.

As for Byakusai, he'll be busy, don't you think?
    I have. No answer.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #126
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    I have. No answer.
    Well, he did finally respond in Hueco Mundo. Now we need Kayne to do a reply, and maybe if riccaru, draken, kayne, berry, and myself can keep on top of things, we can finally move this puppy along a little bit.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Ogre in the Playground

Message received, Kayne. Sören shall stay.

8. - Top - End - #128
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Edge View Post
    Message received, Kayne. Sören shall stay.
    YAY! Thanks, Edge. I was actually counting on Soren for some of the match-ups that I had in mind. It'll be nice for the game to actually see a Bount in real combat.

Also, I should be sending out the PMs for Samsara targets today, so Samsara players, check your inboxes.

Also, TGVA, I'm waiting on you in the training episode.
    Star Wars iTP characters

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

9. - Top - End - #129
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

>_>
    <_<

I really need to participate more so I can actually provide something useful to this thread.

I apologise greatly for asking again, real life and general tiredness joined forces to drag me from the computer for a while, but is there anywhere in the Mortal World where I could introduce Misaki soon without messing up somebody's plans and fun? I really hope I can actually get into BleachITP and help everybody have fun.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Orc in the Playground

Nice choice of music, Kayne.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

sorry i havent been around...life is pulling me in many directions at the moment...is there anything i am needed for? All i know of that i am active in is the separate episode thread for me as well as Taro watching a spar...which i will be able to jump back in soon...if anything has happened in a while

let me know here or PM is i am needed or asked anything...

i hope you are all well

12. - Top - End - #132
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    >_>
    <_<

I really need to participate more so I can actually provide something useful to this thread.

I apologise greatly for asking again, real life and general tiredness joined forces to drag me from the computer for a while, but is there anywhere in the Mortal World where I could introduce Misaki soon without messing up somebody's plans and fun? I really hope I can actually get into BleachITP and help everybody have fun.
    Well, Viatrix could use some company/customers at her shop.
    My Homebrew
    Sick props to Akrim.elf for the rockin' Chouko-tar!

BitP: Reborn² characters!
    Madokapunk!

13. - Top - End - #133
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
    Well, Viatrix could use some company/customers at her shop.
    Certainly a possibility, although that would probably require her to realise that spirits exist first.

Not that it would be a problem, I just need to find a horrible soul-stealing creature of death to throw her at, or possibly a Hollow. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

14. - Top - End - #134
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, I've been busy recently. It may be a little while before I post a really good post again. It's been a bit stressful in my life.
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-11-29 at 04:05 PM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

I completely understand that. I just wanted to make sure you didn't forget.
    Star Wars iTP characters

16. - Top - End - #136
    Ogre in the Playground

Didn't someone post up a rough guide to designing Necromancia somewhere, or did I imagine that? I'm only asking because I might finally get around to designing Aléjandro's Necromancia soon, and have him introduce himself to the new Primera.

EDIT: Nevermind, berryman sent me a link. Related to my original point, though, I've retconned Aléjandro's Aspect of Death from Abeyance to Complacency. Minor difference, but I felt I needed to make it. So, if people come up with any ideas for Necromancia based on that Aspect, I'd love it if you could shoot me a PM. No need to clutter the thread with them. Thanks.
    Last edited by Edge; 2011-11-29 at 04:48 PM.

17. - Top - End - #137
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Quote Originally Posted by CMOTDibbler View Post
    So... Myojin is stuck in a sparring match, in the same post he was in on the 6th. It's the 27th. I'm sorry, but I'm starting to get a little impatient. I realize not much has happened in the Soul Society recently, but still. 21 days is quite a bit to wait. Sorry, done with the complaining now. I know better than most that RL can get in the way sometimes.
    I apologise, but yes RL got in the way really badly.

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    sorry i havent been around...life is pulling me in many directions at the moment...is there anything i am needed for? All i know of that i am active in is the separate episode thread for me as well as Taro watching a spar...which i will be able to jump back in soon...if anything has happened in a while

let me know here or PM is i am needed or asked anything...

i hope you are all well
    I will resume the sparring, and see if you're alright with taking Taro back under your control.

But not today! I'm still swamped!
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ettin in the Playground

EDIT: Nevermind, berryman sent me a link. Related to my original point, though, I've retconned Aléjandro's Aspect of Death from Abeyance to Complacency. Minor difference, but I felt I needed to make it. So, if people come up with any ideas for Necromancia based on that Aspect, I'd love it if you could shoot me a PM. No need to clutter the thread with them. Thanks.
    Fundamental: "Why don't we just have some tea?" Emotions of those subject to his Reiatsu are dulled and they become suspect to becoming disinterested at whatever they were doing.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    Fundamental: "Why don't we just have some tea?" Emotions of those subject to his Reiatsu are dulled and they become suspect to becoming disinterested at whatever they were doing.
    As hilarious as this is, I'll probably have to say no to it. Mind-affecting abilities just don't work in FFRP. For that reason, whatever I decide upon for Aléjandro's Fundamental will replace the Face of Regret ability currently in his writeup (which is going away on similar grounds).

Also: would a spell that summons a dragon hollow to fight on the caster's behalf be in-theme for Complacency necromancia, and is such an effect even within the bounds of possibility for necromancia?

20. - Top - End - #140
    Orc in the Playground

Well, I don't think it would be a very REALISTIC dragon, i.e. it would probably be a mass of energy in the shape of a dragon...

...unless you're Von Geister.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

21. - Top - End - #141
    Ettin in the Playground

As hilarious as this is, I'll probably have to say no to it. Mind-affecting abilities just don't work in FFRP. For that reason, whatever I decide upon for Aléjandro's Fundamental will replace the Face of Regret ability currently in his writeup (which is going away on similar grounds).

Also: would a spell that summons a dragon hollow to fight on the caster's behalf be in-theme for Complacency necromancia, and is such an effect even within the bounds of possibility for necromancia?
    You need to be able to rationalize it along the precepts of the aspect of death and the fundamental, most likely.

Von Geister has his Servant spells, they create constructs. His fundamental creates the organic matter that serves as the basis for such constructs and his aspect of death plays right into it (I retconned it to Life ).

Stretch it as far as you can, but it has to be rationalized somehow. Summoning a different hollow to help you would be relatively simple (a necromancia involving garganta principles), I presume.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

22. - Top - End - #142
    Orc in the Playground

I'm sorry I'm currently dealing with some family grievances. For the show to go on and likely move at a quicker pace I would like to ask anyone if they would like to take over Mimus for the next 1 or more weeks.

Would of just PMed someone but I don't know anyone off the top of my head or friendly enough with anyone.
    Last edited by Vulkan; 2011-11-30 at 05:10 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Von Geister's Servant spells (heh) summons living constructs. Cuerva's Starvation spells create edibles and manipulates edibles/inedible objects.

For Complacency, perhaps he really is as strong as he thinks, but gets progressively weaker when he begins to have even a hint of reasonable doubt on his own capabilities. So as a Fundamental it would be a great buff spell, but facing clear superiors it would not offer much.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

24. - Top - End - #144
    Ettin in the Playground

An idea: the actual dragon is just a normal draconic Hollow, summoned via shouting and/or Garganta - something any Hollow could replicate.

The catch is that Alejandro's ability makes otherwise headstrong creature complacent in following him and obeying his orders.

Other possibilities: Alejandro's ability might make himself or his pet dragon immune to pain, hunger or exhaustion.

25. - Top - End - #145
    Bugbear in the Playground

Character status thingy!

Silva: Episode 11, still in a fight with Akio.
    Alysha: Soul Society, training with Hachirou and Koujin. Probably heard whatever's going on, but I want to wait for Mage and Frozen before assuming that.
    Ivaz: Still trying to get to where Mei and Ruwa are fighting.

Quotes and goodies:
    Spoiler
    Show
    You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here! - Jayne Cobb

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet, I will end you. - Malcolm Reynolds

Because I'm allergic to things I don't wanna do. *coughcough* - Caboose
    Photos from the 2014 Woodward Dream Cruise.

CHARACTERS
    I has a story! Updates when I can.
    3DS Friend Code: 2595-1862-5907

26. - Top - End - #146

Sora: Posting right now.
    Hecate: I unno, she's chilling with Yoshi and investigating.
    Karite: Kayne I'm going to kill you.
    Cecilia: I need to post with her.
    Aura: Missing in Ep. 14 right now.

man i need to make more characters you guys
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Titan in the Playground

Sorry, I'm dealing with a bunch of final projects and exams and shizz, I will try to post in the Episode thread whenever I can but I am super super busy right now and mentally drained.

Edit: Terry, I think I have the same number of characters as you (maybe 4.5 if you count Armin as half a character). What are you talking about?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2011-12-04 at 01:07 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

28. - Top - End - #148
    Ettin in the Playground

Hey, my post to the two of you (Terry and Knight) indicated that what was happening in Laboratory 52 was being recorded. Nobody going to check that?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

29. - Top - End - #149
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Hey, my post to the two of you (Terry and Knight) indicated that what was happening in Laboratory 52 was being recorded. Nobody going to check that?
    ...I missed it, sorry. It's been a busy week.

Terry, have HECATE show initiative and check that. I'm already doing a lot of posting for this.

30. - Top - End - #150

Considering that Hecate has innate access to the system database, she would be the most logical candidate.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.