New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Something interesting, mostly for strawberryman. Myojin is over 200 years older than even the Commander General. This could mean that he knew Myojin before he became General, possibly even as the Vice Captain he was. Just something I thought about.
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Okay, here's a thought for a small plotline waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay ahead in the future for Kazuma.

Y'know how Vizards come around when Hollows infect a Shinigami and whatnot?

So far we've seen all Shinigami at most control their Hollow half.

But it's never implied they cannot be permanently erased.

Just a thought, though. It's something I was considering to give Kazuma more depth and make him majorly badass without resorting to Bankai (which, if he even attains, will be by the end of this game).
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #153
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Sora: Posting right now.
    Hecate: I unno, she's chilling with Yoshi and investigating.
    Karite: Kayne I'm going to kill you.
    Cecilia: I need to post with her.
    Aura: Missing in Ep. 14 right now.

man i need to make more characters you guys
    You know, I honestly hadn't seen that post. I must have missed it somehow with all the lab 52 nonsense, which both of my SS characters are now involved in. Regardless, I did just post, and I'm sorry.
    Bleach iTP Reborn characters
    Star Wars iTP characters

Awesome Cassandra Avatar courtesy of the equally awesome Shades of Grey!

I'm also on AIM and Skype. Contact info resides on my profile if you wish to speak with me.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

Hello everyone (again)! Hope no one has forgotten me yet.

So, to explain my absence, this year I participated in NaNoWriMo, so I have been tied up with that for the month. As for afterwards, well, I pretty much can blame that on being tired.

At this point, I realize I've been shuffling in and out of the game a lot lately. Because of that, I was wondering if I was still welcome in this game at all.
    How is my roleplaying? Feel free to send me thoughts and/or constructive criticism.
    Quotes:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Moff Chumley View Post
    ...and now I'm imagine Yoda as a DJ. Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    We've already got a perfectly rational explanation. We don't need to get Ponies involved.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post

So, to explain my absence, this year I participated in NaNoWriMo, so I have been tied up with that for the month. As for afterwards, well, I pretty much can blame that on being tired.

At this point, I realize I've been shuffling in and out of the game a lot lately. Because of that, I was wondering if I was still welcome in this game at all.
    We are not that nasty. You are always welcome.

Plus, I think you left without leaving anyone hanging, so it is ok.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Still got 4 more days of hectic heavy workload. But I may post tomorrow as stress relief or a break from work or something. Sorry for my absence. I have something major in planning to make up for it.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

7. - Top - End - #157
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by InyutheBeatIs View Post

Just get to posting when you can, dude. Welcome back.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Doing this again...

Masaru: In Soul Society, waiting for results of Yoshi's leadership efforts, and HECATE's potential database search.
    Yoshi: Waiting for the fruits of his decisions, HECATE's searches, and maybe something from Draken? I really have no idea what's going on, and am trying desperately to no muck it up as I wing it.
    Kaito: In main timestream...waiting for Samsara arc to kick off, I guess. In Training Episode, waiting for response from Berry.
    Josiah: Waiting for a response in the Bifrost Episode.
    Vicente: Waiting for the fight in Sereg's palace to move along.
    Cackling Oni: Fightin'!
    Endo Shin: Not actually active yet. I need to finalize him and put him in the registry...Maybe get some help/suggestions on a Higher Hakudo from the community?

I almost feel bad that it seems like Kuroi and I are the only ones to post for something like half the week, at least...
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

9. - Top - End - #159
    Orc in the Playground

Hectic end of the year is hectic, but yeah, this feels a little slower than usual.

Heck, the OPitP game is showing more action right now.

Kazuma: Waiting for Ryouichi to tell him whether to scoot or help on the search.
    Shishiou: Right now? Nothing much. He could stand to go on a date with Aya. And maybe after that we'd get the Kidou defector plot going?
    Soushi: Pouting and complaining that he didn't get to see Daisuke's first time.
    Serazel: STILL waiting for the Ruwa/Mei fight to move along.
    Rouga: Either waiting for Genoveva to bring it on, or for him to train Adam.
    Reiji: Fightin'!
    Hasunaga: Nothing much right now, still in Reborn cosplay.
    Subject 1864: Waiting for Operation Bifrost to commence.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #160
    Ettin in the Playground

I am mostly waiting on Terry.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

11. - Top - End - #161
    Bugbear in the Playground

Posted in Ep13 forever ago Draken.

And I'm unsure what the hell is going on in SS, and can't figure out what Hecate was supposed to look up.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Ettin in the Playground

Ah. I will have to check that.

As for SS, all you need to do is say that Hecate searches up the videodata I indicated on one of my spoilered posts. Then I will give some more background. Yoshi could also pull it out, but I think he would need to go to another building and use a terminal for that.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Hey, my post to the two of you (Terry and Knight) indicated that what was happening in Laboratory 52 was being recorded. Nobody going to check that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry576 View Post
    Posted in Ep13 forever ago Draken.

And I'm unsure what the hell is going on in SS, and can't figure out what Hecate was supposed to look up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Draken View Post
    Ah. I will have to check that.

As for SS, all you need to do is say that Hecate searches up the videodata I indicated on one of my spoilered posts. Then I will give some more background. Yoshi could also pull it out, but I think he would need to go to another building and use a terminal for that.
    As stated above.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #164
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Rouga: Either waiting for Genoveva to bring it on, or for him to train Adam.
    Go ahead and train Adam, some things still need to happen before Genoveva 'bring's it on'. That, and her attack is likely to be an interruption of daily activities anyway, so continue such activities!
    Warriors & Wuxia: A community world-building project focused on low-magic wuxia/kung-fu action using ToB.

"These 'no-nonsense' solutions of yours just don't hold water in a complex world of jet-powered apes and time travel."

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ettin in the Playground

Many of my characters are actually free (Lalita, Nasumi, Hannibal and Mihail are doing nothing in particular), but I don't have anything to work towards with them right now, so they're on a break.

I'm mostly waiting on Ep. 11 folk, especially horngeek and riccaru, to post so we can get to the big twists of that plotline. But horngeek (as far as I recall) is away for a bit and may or may not post with his iPhone.

The Kido Corps plotline is frozen in time untill a time when Nicklance decides to kick it back up again.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

16. - Top - End - #166
    Orc in the Playground

Nasumi and Kazuma really should meet. For plawt.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #167
    Titan in the Playground

Besides Episode 13, is there anywhere else that I am needed relatively soon?

18. - Top - End - #168
    Orc in the Playground

Kazuma could always use some time to talk to his sister, and what luck, a building just got blown up... Since the 7th's specialty is construction, it stands to reason (for me) that they'd have a team to help rescue efforts on collapsed buildings.

Up to you, of course.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

I'm still relatively busy, mostly just letting people know I didn't die. I'll be catching up on thread reading in a few days and then I'll come back officially. I'm in Finals Week right now, so trying not to fail any major exams is taking up much of my mental space.

20. - Top - End - #170
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Not sure what to have Jiro do at the moment. Waiting for the Samsara arc to begin to start truly playing Koga and Chase. Waiting on for something to happen in Hueco Mundo for Kyoki, though she is with Cecelia at the moment.

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

Came up with some random questions:
    1) Any male characters that would be interested in a possible love interest?
    2) Anyone interested in helping me develop a larger plot? I've had a desire to do so and one of my character ideas has kind of exploded in my head to be much bigger than intended.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

For the first one I don't mind. Just pick anyone of my male characters. As for the second one, I don't know if I can help you there. I do have a dnd group and I am DM about half the time, though my campaigns tend to be based off of pre-existing games, and anime.

23. - Top - End - #173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Aura hasn't done much. I'll do some stuff with you tgva.

PM me the details.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    Came up with some random questions:
    1) Any male characters that would be interested in a possible love interest?
    2) Anyone interested in helping me develop a larger plot? I've had a desire to do so and one of my character ideas has kind of exploded in my head to be much bigger than intended.
    I don't actually have any male characters, but I would be delighted to help develop a plot or just participating in one.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Orc in the Playground

Love interests are always fun, just take your pick of one of my characters. And I'm always up for developing plawt. Feel free to PM the details or discuss them with me here.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Ogre in the Playground

Gah. Apart from the episodes (which I know about) is there anywhere my posting is required?

Sorry for the drop-off, life happened.

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Revlid View Post
    And so it was that Zaeed, Aang, Winry, Ezio, Sadoko and Snow White all set out on their epic journey to destroy The Empire.

God I love Exalted.

Gold Dragon avatar by Serpentine

27. - Top - End - #177
    Dwarf in the Playground

Annnnd I make my triumphant return. School, combined with other things, resulted in me needing a break from, well, just about everything. All is well in the world now, though, and I will be a great deal more active.

Cha-Cha is on her way to bug Mihail with her incredibly perky self.
    Rex is going to do a few Mortal World-y things and head to the training camp.
    Magatsu is waiting to meet with Ryuuichi to take the Captain Exam.
    Shou and Bjartur aren't really up to much (indeed, Bjartur has yet to be introduced fully, I'll get around to it soon, I swear), but that's liable to change.
    Last edited by Wahrheit; 2011-12-13 at 04:03 PM.
    If you're in a fair fight, your tactics suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rallicus
    I picture some NPC kid running up to the wearer, going "Sir... why are you wearing a chopped off hand?", at which point the wearer launches the kid's hat 15 feet away and snarls, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? THIS IS TRUE POWER!"

28. - Top - End - #178
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hello Warhiet. I came to the forums after you leave of absence. I currently have one character in Soul Society, one in Hueco Mundo, and two in the Mortal World. I got into BleachITP from reading you guys Mortal World posts. I especially liked the battle against Doompine.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by horngeek View Post
    Gah. Apart from the episodes (which I know about) is there anywhere my posting is required?

Sorry for the drop-off, life happened.
    Just about everywhere, but getting the Mei-Ruwa fight going would be nice.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #180
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Sorry, was busy with end of year sales targets and all that shebang. Thanksgiving does not exist in my country.

I'll get the Takeshi plot moving on this weekend.

By the way kayne, are you still going to send some PMs over to the samsara characters with your discussions on what the plot is going to be and how it will play out? I'm available for discussions when you are.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]