New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Happy holidays, solstice celebrations, Hollow massacring, collateral damaging and Yuletide for all!

On a related note, would it be possible to have Misaki enter the school next IC day?
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

How come things seemed to have crawled to a near stop?

No one is posting in episode 14, Hueco Mundo seems to have stopped along with the Mortal World. Also the Soul Society is really slowing down.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

It is vacation time.
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

4. - Top - End - #214
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeKid View Post
    How come things seemed to have crawled to a near stop?

No one is posting in episode 14, Hueco Mundo seems to have stopped along with the Mortal World. Also the Soul Society is really slowing down.
    It is the hibernation season, I presume. Roleplayers need time to recharge for next year's Bankai-revelations, Hollow invasions and schooltime antics! :3

That or people have busy vacations, but that would just be silly!

Personally, I want to post, but I am not sure where I could do so without intruding. Which is probably just me being paranoid. >_>
    Last edited by Mina Kobold; 2011-12-31 at 09:19 AM.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Orc in the Playground

I still check the boards regularly just in case someone snuck in a post while bored and waiting for New Year's Eve. But yeah, for the most part activity is pretty much down across the boards.

Speaking of which, hope you guys have an awesome 2012.
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

6. - Top - End - #216

I imagine activity will pick up again after the holiday season has passed. Also, the inactivity is self propagating; I'm sure there are a number of people (myself included) who are lurking due to a lack of anything to do with their character(s).

Quote Originally Posted by Kuroimaken View Post
    Speaking of which, hope you guys have an awesome 2012.
    Also this.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

7. - Top - End - #217
    Barbarian in the Playground

Yep. I'm here, just lurking hoping for some posts. But, with 2 characters occupied, and one who can't really do anything, I'm pretty limited.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

Maybe there could be a small flash-back or non-canon story? That way there could be something to do without those out having fun getting behind.

And I do hope you all have a great new year as well. You are all amazing.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Orc in the Playground

Hmmm, a Gaiden episode sounds good.

Soushi HAS been extremely quiet lately...

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

I think I have to post in the Episode? I'm not sure right now. Besides that I don't really have anything to do.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

11. - Top - End - #221
    Pixie in the Playground

Happy New Years

12. - Top - End - #222
    Ettin in the Playground

Still waiting for horngeek, riccaru and Wahrheit to make their respective posts.
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

13. - Top - End - #223
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

I'm here.

Just:

A.)Busy with life, especially now that work has cranked up and I'm pulling 50hour weeks.
    B.)Not sure what I can do, since I'm waiting on people most everywhere.
    C.)Not sure what to write in the places I can go...
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

14. - Top - End - #224
    Titan in the Playground

KD, is Masaru busy? We can at least do something with our characters if he's not.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Orc in the Playground

Am I the only one that noticed we seem to have TWO episode 14's?

EDIT: Also, KD, finally responded on the Mortal World. Sorry, I completely forgot about it. Waiting for your response on Kazuma's Gaiden.

Here's to hoping work slows down for you soon, or at least that you manage to survive it ok.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-01-05 at 07:15 AM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #226
    Dwarf in the Playground

Just curious; Since we seem to be on hiatus, is there a time when people are actually planning of coming back?
    Nunc id Vides, Nunc ne Vides ("Now you see it, Now you don't.")

All My Characters

CMOT Avvie By Dr. Bath

17. - Top - End - #227
    Orc in the Playground

I ain't on hiatus, but yeah, we can't really move the plots forward for now. KD also seems to be around, albeit in diminished capacity, as per his own post.

It might be interesting to do a quick headcount of who's paying attention right now and/or interested in playing something on the side just to keep the game alive and give something for those of us who don't stop to do.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #228
    Pixie in the Playground

I check in daily. Not sure what kind of side plot you want to get going, but i might be in on it.

I havent done anything much with my 4th seat in the 1st or my human photographer or my ex-Fraccion

19. - Top - End - #229
    Barbarian in the Playground

I'm prepared for anything.

Kind of waiting on others, but I check daily.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Ogre in the Playground

I am still here, but I've been preoccupied with a work placement for the past few weeks, as well as keeping up a job search. That work placement finishes on Monday, so I'll have more time to put into the RP after that.

21. - Top - End - #231
    Orc in the Playground

Here's to hoping for a successful job hunt, Edge.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

22. - Top - End - #232

I'm still here.
    Truly awesome Ark Tamaeus avatar by Bryn. Full size version here.

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Is there something I should be doing? Most of my characters are in the pseudo-limbo of not having anything to do.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Ettin in the Playground

I'm here as well.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrewing

25. - Top - End - #235
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

The rocken Kid is ready to go.

26. - Top - End - #236
    Orc in the Playground

...I guess we're not on as much of a hiatus as we thought.

Anybody got any news from nothingclever?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #237
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

I'm here as well! Playing something on the side sounds pretty fun as well.

No news, though. :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

28. - Top - End - #238
    Orc in the Playground

^_^ I'm just waiting for a reply in my thread.

:D oh can anyone tell me if I got anything wrong in my post?

29. - Top - End - #239
    Titan in the Playground

Kuroi, want to have Reikiku and Kazuma get together?

30. - Top - End - #240
    Orc in the Playground

I was hoping you'd ask!

So what are we getting these two to do?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show