New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #241
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

I dunno, I dunno. But we should figure it out. Um, Reikiku likes to play games, what kind of game would Kazuma play with her?
    Last edited by tgva8889; 2012-01-08 at 01:14 AM.
    Thanks to araveugnitsuga for my Pika-tar!
    PTU: Alyssa OOC IC

2. - Top - End - #242
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Well, Kazuma is probably big on board games, particularly go and shogi, but those are a bit hard to RP and Reikiku would likely find them boring anyway (she strikes me as a very lively kind of gal). If anything, I think the two of them would probably play at something pretty active, but I can't seem to come up with anything like that requiring only two players. Do you have any suggestions?
    The Void, the Cold Steel, the Just Sword courtesy of Prime32.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

3. - Top - End - #243
    Ogre in the Playground

Random idea: shunpo football (i.e. soccer, for all you non-European types). One player per team, has to periodically pass to themselves, using shunpo to arrive at the ball's destination before it does.

4. - Top - End - #244
    Orc in the Playground

That sounds brilliant.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

I met a girl with a really pensive look. I walk up to her, put a fifty cent coin in her hand, "For your thoughts. I know the going rate is supposed to be one, but I figure you play hardball."

She gave it back, "Keep it. Pretty sure a guy with your charm can find a way to have them for free anyway."

5. - Top - End - #245
    Titan in the Playground

I mean, she plays Chess with Masaru. She likes games in general. Though yes, active games are quite likely more her style.

Shunpo football sounds like the sort of thing they'd play. Across Sereitei.

6. - Top - End - #246
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by tgva8889 View Post
    I mean, she plays Chess with Masaru. She likes games in general. Though yes, active games are quite likely more her style.

Shunpo football sounds like the sort of thing they'd play. Across Sereitei.
    Well, town vs. town is how the real-world sport was originally played.

Seireitei Saints vs. Rukongai Raiders, anyone?

7. - Top - End - #247
    Titan in the Playground

No, I mean the two of them would play. And the field would be the size of Sereitei.

8. - Top - End - #248
    Ogre in the Playground

No, I mean the two of them would play. And the field would be the size of Sereitei.
    I did actually take that from your post, but I was suggesting an alternative setup for the game.

9. - Top - End - #249
    Orc in the Playground

This. Must so happen. It sounds just like the kind of thing Kazuma would do when egged on by Reikiku.

You wanna post first, or should I?

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #250
    Titan in the Playground

I might not be able to do it today. Up to you.

11. - Top - End - #251
    Orc in the Playground

To be fair, I should be heading to bed soon. So, post whenever you like, if by tomorrow night you haven't put a post up I'll get started.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #252
    Dwarf in the Playground

if anyone is interested, Koujin is open for practically anyone in Soul Society to run into. He's heading toward the 4th division, if someone wants to use that to work from.

13. - Top - End - #253
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hey guys, was there anything going on in the 11th division? I was just wondering because I noticed Jiro didn't have anything to do and the main plot hadn't picked up yet. Is there anything around Soul Society that he could do?

14. - Top - End - #254
    Halfling in the Playground

This has been decided as bad post no 1 by myself based on the comments of others.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I think I'll be a mac Lir named Lugh, who was originally a British dragon shaped Adjuchas reminiscent of this
    Spoiler
    Show
    whose Treoir Anam, a long spear with a cross-guard twenty centimeters before the slightly over-sized head whose Rhyddhau is Teintidh Laighean (Dragon Spear) (opening phrase; summon, Teintidh Laighean), and it's Nerthol Rhyddhau is Armanach Teintidh Laighean (Army of dragon Spears). It allows him to summon a dragon in Rhyddhau form, being:
    linnorm (fast, can dig, strong poisonous bite)
    Spoiler
    Show

wyvern (fast flight, poisonous bite, claws)
    Spoiler
    Show

drake (flight, bite, cero-like breath weapon, claws)
    Spoiler
    Show

and giant (big, slow, strong, bite, claws, weak cero-like breath weapon)
    Spoiler
    Show

respectively. In Nerthol Rhyddhau, it can summon a multitude of the basic dragons (up to ten in increased size, or up to in thirty normal size) or upgrade them to:
    leviathan (super fast, dig, swim, extremely strong poisonous bite, acid breath)
    Spoiler
    Show

great wyvern (fast, super fast flight, strong poisonous bite, strong claws)
    Spoiler
    Show

volcano drake (fast, flight, bite, burning cero-like breath weapon, claws)
    Spoiler
    Show

titan (huge, slow, dig, extremely strong, bite, claw, cero-like breath weapon)
    Spoiler
    Show

in it's second form it's blade is larger and has two cross-guards on the staff, in both forms it's covered in runes. Also his normal orange cloak and brown tunic with a chain shirt is replaced by amber full plate covered in runes with a brown cloak on top and a helmet shaped like a dragon's skull. His speed and strength are tripled in second form. His rank is Dara or Ail, soon to be promoted, and sent to travel the world to see the other afterlife
    By withdrawing the power of all dragons he can shoot a blast similar to Getsuga Tensho, it's amber colored and called Rìgh Luaisg.
    He's weaker than normal because of the fact that his energy is influx. In times of extreme stress he'll begin to hollowfy, and he may end up as a full hollow if he can't learn how control it. He recently found a ley line in Japan, which, if activated, will allow transport to Stonehenge (that's my idea, it okay for use?).
    In the future
    Spoiler
    Show
    As a potential vizard, he will be able achieve power by donning a mask. The first will be
    Spoiler
    Show
    and after a brutal defeat he'll train to achieve mask 2, which allows him to summon a new dragon. Mask
    Spoiler
    Show
    and dragon (White dragon of Britain)
    Spoiler
    Show
    in japan it takes this form due to differences in reiatsu
    Spoiler
    Show

Main Them Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XstrpkqT6dw
    Inner World Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ip8Z3ImMaVo
    Unleashed Theme Song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pk2J6...eature=related
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-01-22 at 06:09 PM.
    My hovercraft is full of eels.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

15. - Top - End - #255
    Pixie in the Playground

Im confused...what are you? Did i miss something?

16. - Top - End - #256
    Orc in the Playground

Librarian, it's not that we're spurning your character outright, but we follow a certain set of unwritten rules here. It is considered polite to introduce yourself to the game at large and present your character as a proposal to the others before adding him to the registry.

Your character will be evaluated and critiqued by the other players prior to approval. If there are no objections, you can introduce him as you like and post him in the registry - otherwise we ask that you wait until everyone's given the go-ahead, or at least no one complains.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #257
    Pixie in the Playground

I hope i didnt come across as rude. I am sorry if i did, it wasnt my intention. I was honestly just confused, i thought maybe i missed an introduction.

:)

18. - Top - End - #258

Sorry, were should i go first?
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

19. - Top - End - #259

I'm used to elitist FFRP's, where, if you're accepted, you can do almost anything, and LARPS.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

20. - Top - End - #260
    Ettin in the Playground

Kobold

smile Re: [BitP:R] BleachITP Reborn OOC Thread 19: Dempsey Rolling with SWORDS!

Posting your character here is a pretty good first, next would be the other players commenting and providing constructive criticism.

Never encountered any FFRPG here that I would call elitist, but you are usually allowed to do what makes sense for your character and the setting. We don't have any high standards other than general niceness either, as far as I can tell.

But they might be hiding the secret tests from me.
    >_>
    <_<

Paranoia aside, welcome and nice to meet you! Feel free to disregard me in favour of the much wiser players who actually do stuff.
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

Emphatic shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

21. - Top - End - #261
    Titan in the Playground

We do have standards, bu we like to help new players rise to meet them rather than rejecting them if they do not. So feel free to post around the OoC, check out some of the threads for the game, and try to get the hang of things around here.

First step would be to post your character here in the OoC when you're done, so that we can look at it and give you suggestions to better integrate them into the existing game world. Some things in this world are different than canon Bleach, so we can help you learn those as well.

22. - Top - End - #262
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

1.)Ok, even in glancing over it, this guy's sword is doing way too much. A bunch of totally different dragon summons just in shikai?
    2.)Please, if at all possible, work to use proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization. This is a written-word-only medium, those things count.
    3.)We have very very few vizards in this game. We're trying to keep our power levels lower than both the previous game (which got ridonkulous), and canon Bleach itself (which can get a bit ridiculous).

Perhaps more detailed thoughts later.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune

23. - Top - End - #263

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post

Never encountered any FFRPG here that I would call elitist, but you are usually allowed to do what makes sense for your character and the setting.
    What i mean is that you ask to join the FFRP, and then a moderator looks at other FFRP's you've joined, and then the moderator decides whether or not to let you join.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #264

I suppose I'm far to used to high powered campaigns, but I DM at epic level, and in the last Bleach FFRP I joined in we killed Aizen (who had cloned himself 99 times, and then absorbed their power), and then we all died, so I'm used to playing at captain level, although it would be nice to do something different.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #265

Name: Lyudh Aos Sí
    Race: Fae
    Sex: Male
    Hair Color: Blond
    Eye Color: Blue
    Description/Image:
    Spoiler
    Show

Personality: Bold, ambitious, proud and haught as well as a slight multiple personality disorder (when it's active, he refers to himself as Salamu Sarrum (it's sumerian), acts with almost no emotion, and shows much higher levels of skill in combat. however, do to his body not actually having the power required to act with that level of skill. His other personality complaigns about the limitations of "this boys body" and occasionally appears as a completely black figure identical to Lyudh when Lyudh visits his swords inner world.
    Backround: He's the son of a low ranking bard named Gyrenh Aos Sí
    and a rouge member of the druids whose name his father refuses to tell him. His father has had a rather uneventfull life, but his grandfather, Nydu Aos Sí
    was a legendary warrior, musician, and diplomat. His grandfather, who died almost 50 years ago, was one of the only vizards in the fae, and, in act of legend, once took down five vasto lorde without even releasing his bankai. He desires to emulate his grandfather, but thinks he'll never amount to anything, just like his father, whom he considers and underachiever. He was sent by the monarchs of Ireland and Britian, great freinds of his grandfather, to visit the afterlifes of different places in the world (if you moderaters have any problems with this I'll change it) in order ot find ley lines, which connect to various henges. The first ley line he travveled on took him to Japan, where he is now, searching for more ley lines.
    Powers: 1. Really, really, really good at music, knows how to play more than 30 different instruments and is a very good singer
    2. He has some skill in Scileanna Laochra, but can't match any real master, although he has the potential to be a great fighter. He has been training in Ystwythder for a long time, and is regarded as being very fast, which he uses alongside his small skill in Gan a Arm in attempt to make up for his relative inexperience in combat and the strange hatred his Treoir Anam has for him.
    3. Lyudh's Treoir Anam has the shape of a white cane with holes in it, like a giant flute. It has a small blade hiddden in the top. When he attempts to learn it's name and enter his inner world evrything appears like an ancient forest, and he's insulted by a mysterious voice that he assumes is his Treoir Anam's spirit.

Is this better?
    Last edited by LibrarianHuntar; 2012-01-23 at 10:28 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #266
    Orc in the Playground

You're free to present your character, but do so in full lines, please. Give him a full name, personality, description, background and powers. We can't really decide anything based on so little info, you know...

EDIT: We're open to pretty much anyone who wants to join, but we decide which characters are or aren't appropriate for this iteration of the RP.
    Last edited by Kuroimaken; 2012-01-22 at 06:00 PM.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #267
    Titan in the Playground

Also, avoid double-posting. You can edit your posts with the button at the bottom right.

28. - Top - End - #268
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Knight and Kuro:

I'm going to have Akira sneak in on that training and observe, if you object I'll delete the post.
    [Space for Hire...NOT!]

29. - Top - End - #269
    Orc in the Playground

I have no objections.

AWSUM

Spoiler
    Show

This one's new.
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #270
    Ogre in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklance View Post
    Knight and Kuro:

I'm going to have Akira sneak in on that training and observe, if you object I'll delete the post.
    Go ahead! I don't object. Masaru might, but he doesn't get a vote.

Also, I'll try to post responses...well, probably tomorrow, to be honest. Today's pretty chock-full on the schedule right now.

I apologize for my lackluster rate. Work is still kicking my butt pretty bad.
    BitPRR Characters: Entries Masaru, Chuck, Thomas, Turiel, and Masamune