New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 49 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 14: Now a Family Business.

[Gloaming Hole]

The gloaming just sort of looks at the nereid for a moment of confusion. "Uh, I guess you need a voice if you're trying to ask me a question. The pile is over here."

well, not the intention, but the result is the same. The gloaming will attempt to hand a random orb to her, which turns out to be... the voice of your average woman, though with a slightly higher pitch than normal. all in all, it's a nice voice. not sultry, or sexy, or rough, or irritating... just nice.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

2. - Top - End - #962
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Gloaming Hole]

The gloaming just sort of looks at the nereid for a moment of confusion. "Uh, I guess you need a voice if you're trying to ask me a question. The pile is over here."

well, not the intention, but the result is the same. The gloaming will attempt to hand a random orb to her, which turns out to be... the voice of your average woman, though with a slightly higher pitch than normal. all in all, it's a nice voice. not sultry, or sexy, or rough, or irritating... just nice.
    Gloaming Hole

"Oh, thank you. Hm, I don't think this one works either, although it's a definite improvement. Can I keep trying?" This voice would have been fine for her old form, but this new, voluptuous body demanded something a bit... more.

She'll let the gloaming take out the average gal voice and try out a new one, looking to speed the process along.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

3. - Top - End - #963
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

"Yup! You can keep trying as much as you like!" The next voice is another masculine one, this time of your average teenage boy. Assuming she keeps going, the next will be a high pitched and squeaky little girl voice, natch. Finally, she will gain a voice that is everything someone finds sultry, sexy, and altogether the epitome of a seductive woman.

4. - Top - End - #964

Gloaming Hole

She says a few test words with the teen male voice before changing, giggles adorably when she sounds like a little girl, and finally hums in deep, husky approval at the third voice.

"Oh yesssss this is absolutely perfect. I don't know how to thank you for all this, I really don't. This has been the most fun game I've ever played. Would you like to play some more, with different things?" She's having a lot of fun drawing out and emphasizing certain words, posing seductively for kicks.

But hey, the gloaming can play some more. That'll be fun, right?
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #965
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The little gloaming grins wide, having been giggling the whole way through, "Sure!"

She'll reach into the nereid and pull out three more orbs, this time whatever talent the nereid has at learning new languages, the color of her hair, and the texture of her skin.

"Talent, skin type, and color! This should be so much fun!"

The gloaming will lead the nereid over to the pile she desires first off.

6. - Top - End - #966

[Gloaming Hole]

The little gloaming grins wide, having been giggling the whole way through, "Sure!"

She'll reach into the nereid and pull out three more orbs, this time whatever talent the nereid has at learning new languages, the color of her hair, and the texture of her skin.

"Talent, skin type, and color! This should be so much fun!"

The gloaming will lead the nereid over to the pile she desires first off.
    Gloaming Hole

That talent orb is probably pretty empty. The nereid didn't have that much interest in learning new languages. Still, this should be fun! The nereid takes a moment to stroke her blindingly white hair and textureless skin before being directed to the skin orb pile!

She takes one and inserts it, eager to see what she's going to get. This will probably be the most interesting of the bunch to her.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The nereid will suddenly find herself to be covered in greenish skin with knobby dermal growths! Oh dear, it seems she picked the troll skin!

"That looks cool!"

8. - Top - End - #968

[Gloaming Hole]

The nereid will suddenly find herself to be covered in greenish skin with knobby dermal growths! Oh dear, it seems she picked the troll skin!

"That looks cool!"
    Gloaming Hole

"It is rather cool, but not for me I think. Lets go again, shall we?" It sort of reminds her of the moss she stepped on not so long ago coming out of the pool. She runs her knobby hand over one of the growths, somewhat interested, despite her inherent distaste for being anything less than amazingly beautiful.

So she goes for a second orb! Who knows what she'll find?

9. - Top - End - #969
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The second orb is snake skin, with little smooth and pleasant feeling scales all over. The markings indicate a rattlesnake, apparently, though there's no addition of a tail or the like.

10. - Top - End - #970

Gloaming Hole

Oooh, now that is nice, and the cool feeling as her body heat drains from between her scales is heavenly. Being warm blooded was always a drag.

"Very cool little gal. You know... I might just keep this one. Can we set it aside while I try some others, and if I find something better I'll keep that instead?" Hopefully the little fey is open to deals. She wants to keep going, but she'd rather not lose the chance at this one forever.

Still, if it's the choice between adventure and stagnation, she'll choose the former. She goes to grab another orb no matter what the gloaming's reply is.

11. - Top - End - #971
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

"Sure can! I'll put it in my pouch so we don't lose it." and the little gloaming does just that, taking the snake skin out of the nereid and placing it within a bag.

The next orb she takes into herself turns the nereid's skin into living gold.

"Whoa."

12. - Top - End - #972

[Gloaming Hole]

"Sure can! I'll put it in my pouch so we don't lose it." and the little gloaming does just that, taking the snake skin out of the nereid and placing it within a bag.

The next orb she takes into herself turns the nereid's skin into living gold.

"Whoa."
    Gloaming Hole

And now she's even cooler! Still, something keeps her from her first instinct to simply keep this texture and go with it. She has been pestered by mortals before her last long sleep, and she imagines that will only get worse once she becomes a prize, rather than a living person.

Still, she can't resist posing a little. She manages to hold very still for the gloaming, looking very much like a perfectly sculpted statue.

Until she giggles again, "Let's keep going, okay? gold is too flashy for me. Another orb!

13. - Top - End - #973
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The next skin texture is far more... elaborate. And very beautiful.

The normal parts of it are that of a normal wood nymph, with beautiful flawlwess skin that is smooth and creamy to the touch. Forming a few parts along her forehead down along her nosebridge, along the outside of her arms and legs, and down her back (particularly the spine) are rows of thick blue draconic scales. The scales seem to do nothing but enhance her beauty, working in conjunction with the nymph skin perfectly.

14. - Top - End - #974

[Gloaming Hole]

The next skin texture is far more... elaborate. And very beautiful.

The normal parts of it are that of a normal wood nymph, with beautiful flawlwess skin that is smooth and creamy to the touch. Forming a few parts along her forehead down along her nosebridge, along the outside of her arms and legs, and down her back (particularly the spine) are rows of thick blue draconic scales. The scales seem to do nothing but enhance her beauty, working in conjunction with the nymph skin perfectly.
    Gloaming Hole

It's... perfect. All the advantages of her old flesh, although with a more pale, lustrous skin tone, and just enough of the exotic that it felt fresh and exciting to her.

"This is definitely the one." She runs the back of a lightly scaled hand over her face contemplatively, and nods.

Well, time to go for the last two, and wrap this up. She takes an orb from the talent and colour piles each, and applies them, hoping for something good.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The nereid will find herself an utter master of bedroom arts, capable of both seducing people and giving them the time of their lives. That is the talent orb she picked up.

The hair color orb though? This is an interesting one. the hair color itself is a sort of magic, oddly, and near the roots it starts off blond before changing to a deep ocean blue near the tips. If the Nereid was ever to cu her hair, the coloration would readjust, so that the tips were always blue while the roots were blond, blending between the two along the run of it. The effect is pleasing to say the least.

"I like your hair!"

16. - Top - End - #976

[Gloaming Hole]

The nereid will find herself an utter master of bedroom arts, capable of both seducing people and giving them the time of their lives. That is the talent orb she picked up.

The hair color orb though? This is an interesting one. the hair color itself is a sort of magic, oddly, and near the roots it starts off blond before changing to a deep ocean blue near the tips. If the Nereid was ever to cu her hair, the coloration would readjust, so that the tips were always blue while the roots were blond, blending between the two along the run of it. The effect is pleasing to say the least.

"I like your hair!"
    Gloaming Hole

"And I like you little missy. You gave me so much for what you took, and now I'm just bubbling over with excitement. I think I'm done playing, for now. I had something to do before we started this game after all." The nereid turns towards the entrance, happy overall with her luck today.

Oh who is she kidding, she's ecstatic! She can't wait to go out there and just... do something to someone, she's not even sure what.

17. - Top - End - #977
    Ogre in the Playground

[Gloaming Hole]

The little gloaming girl waves goodbye as the nereid leaves she wishes everybody was so cooperative!

18. - Top - End - #978
    Bugbear in the Playground

[Cortyard]

Cessie happens to be in the courtyard, trying to relax a bit after that argument with Harnel. Sakura was no longer in Watch though so she didn't really have many to talk to, perhaps Wenomir but he seemed to be busy with his training at the moment.

[Training Arena]

While on the subject of Wenomir, he will hear a femenine voice in his head. Hello? Who are you?

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir, who was once more training with the throwing knives, scowls and concentractes, trying to lock the voice out of his mind. He gives no response.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

20. - Top - End - #980

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    [Cortyard]

Cessie happens to be in the courtyard, trying to relax a bit after that argument with Harnel. Sakura was no longer in Watch though so she didn't really have many to talk to, perhaps Wenomir but he seemed to be busy with his training at the moment.

[Training Arena]

While on the subject of Wenomir, he will hear a femenine voice in his head. Hello? Who are you?
    Gloaming Hole -> Courtyard

After stepping out of the hole, the nereid takes a moment to feel the sun through the trees on her new skin, reveling in the sensation.

Deciding to cut some time from her journey to the tower, the nereid's form shimmers, becomes transparent, and then collapses into a puddle, which flows like a swiftly coursing river towards Watchtower, potentially slipping into the courtyard to see Cessie.

Well, she's not a fey, kind of, but maybe? The nereid is overflowing with new emotions and abilities, new desires that need to be addressed.

Cessie will probably notice the puddle racing towards her, completely unconcerned with the concept of stealth. It will stop a few feet away from her, and she might get the feeling it's regarding her curiously.

21. - Top - End - #981

[Training Arena]

Helloooooo? Anyone there? This is Wenomir right or am I just talking to myself again? Because that would totally suck. There is a short pause. KR is in danger you know! You need to save her!

[Cortyard]

Cessie is a bit absent-minded at the moment but eventually she do notice the puddle and observes it curiously. After what I'm guessing is a failed attempt to detect eldritch she peers at it closer.

"Hello? Am I talking to someone?" She says, feeling slightly silly trying to communicate with what looks like an water elemental.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir scowls and finally responds.
    If you know who KR is, you know she's more than capable of flattening any danger she's in. Now who are you and what the hell do you want? I don't take kindly to unannounced telepaths.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-05 at 12:28 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

23. - Top - End - #983

[Training Arena]

Helloooooo? Anyone there? This is Wenomir right or am I just talking to myself again? Because that would totally suck. There is a short pause. KR is in danger you know! You need to save her!

[Cortyard]

Cessie is a bit absent-minded at the moment but eventually she do notice the puddle and observes it curiously. After what I'm guessing is a failed attempt to detect eldritch she peers at it closer.

"Hello? Am I talking to someone?" She says, feeling slightly silly trying to communicate with what looks like an water elemental.
    Courtyard

The puddle bubbles briefly, but doesn't respond. At least not verbally. Instead, it splits off into two streams that attempt to circle around Cessie, and then rise up into the air against the physical laws, possibly entwining around the mage in a double helix.

The nereid hovers, inspecting Cessie carefully from all angles.

24. - Top - End - #984

[Training Arena]

Sorry! I just wanted to talk! You're Wenomir right? The demon hunter? I'm Hannah and I remember you sort of. I think I got some of your memories. She replies.

[Cortyard]

The terrestrial laws!

In any case, Cessie looks slightly worried as the water starts to circle around her and creates a shield around herself as it might be hostile. Perhaps it have a different mean of communication?

Hello? Do you understand me? She tries to tell it telepathically, hopeful that whatever this is isn't hostile.

25. - Top - End - #985
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir gnashes his teeth.
    How? How do you have my memories? Who are you? What the hell do you want?

26. - Top - End - #986

[Training Arena]

Sorry! I just wanted to talk! You're Wenomir right? The demon hunter? I'm Hannah and I remember you sort of. I think I got some of your memories. She replies.

[Cortyard]

The terrestrial laws!

In any case, Cessie looks slightly worried as the water starts to circle around her and creates a shield around herself as it might be hostile. Perhaps it have a different mean of communication?

Hello? Do you understand me? She tries to tell it telepathically, hopeful that whatever this is isn't hostile.
    Courtyard

Yes? Why wouldn't I? Have you seen any fey around? I think I missed the party. Notes of confusion, then sadness, come across through the telepathy. The nereid closes in on the shield, ribbons of water dancing rhythmically in the air.

27. - Top - End - #987

[Training Arena]

I... I only wanted to talk to you since I like to know why I remembered you. Hannah replies in a sad voice.

Courtyard

Oh, a fey. Sorry for my misunderstanding. I wasn't sure what you were. She pauses a moment, thinking she knows what party this water fey is talking about. And do you mean the wedding? I'm afraid you have missed it then, my condolences. Fey weren't exactly punctual were they? Is there anything you need help with?

28. - Top - End - #988

[Training Arena]

I... I only wanted to talk to you since I like to know why I remembered you. Hannah replies in a sad voice.

Courtyard

Oh, a fey. Sorry for my misunderstanding. I wasn't sure what you were. She pauses a moment, thinking she knows what party this water fey is talking about. And do you mean the wedding? I'm afraid you have missed it then, my condolences. Fey weren't exactly punctual were they? Is there anything you need help with?
    Courtyard

Hey, it's not her fault she overslept. Still, Cessie's offer stirred something in her, and the streamers of water shuddered pleasantly.

Mmyes, I think you can, in fact. Just hold still... The ribbons collect behind Cessie's back, and then collapse back into a puddle.

A puddle that will slowly seep into the ground, moving through the earth and attempting to bypass the shield that way. Should that succeed, she'll rise up from inside the shield and take solid form again, attempting to press herself up against Cessie and wrap a pair of blue scaled arms around her front.

"Come with me to the water's edge and we can make each other feel special."

29. - Top - End - #989
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir isn't particularly moved. Well, I have no idea why you remember me. I've never heard your voice before.

30. - Top - End - #990

[Training Arena]

Well, neither do I. I was born with these memories, today in fact. Not only yours but Harnel, Kate's and three other people. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys have in common since whoever made me used you.

Courtyard

"Gyah!" The shield goes down as Cessie quickly attempts to distance herself from the nereid. "No!" She pauses a moment to recollect herself. "I mean... no, I'm not interested... sorry if I screamed at you. I just like some personal space." The sorceress explains.