New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 49 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1442
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 14: Now a Family Business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Courtyard

"Oh, hello Butler." Cessie greets the catboy, giving him a brief glance. She have a feeling what might happen next. There really wasn't any good idea to give her clothes if she just were going to take them off again to curtain with Butler.

"I'm fine thank you. I was just about to show Misha here some of my clothes." Now that there were other people around the fact she was talking to a naked person begun to sink in on her. Oh geez.
    Courtyard

Butler? That's an odd name. In fact, there were lots of odd things about this new man, like the fact that he wasn't salivating over her, and the ears, and just... everything.

He was new. Colour Misha intrigued.

"Yes, helloooo Butler. My name is... Misha Shoal, how do you do? Misha seems to have forgotten all about her obligation to get clothed for the moment as she struts towards Butler shamelessly and attempts to drape her slim arms over his shoulders.

But then Cessie's comment snaps her back to the present.

"Oh, yes, right, clothes. I should probably go take care of that. Hmm..." She pouts in thought for a moment, "Care to join us Butler? If Cessie doesn't mind, that is." Misha half-turns back to Cessie with an adorable 'butter won't melt in my mouth' expression on.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Ogre in the Playground

Courtyard

"I'm doing well, thank you ma'am." Butler responds to Misha.

"Oh I'd love to join you ma'ams, if Cessie is showing off her clothes ma'am. Cessie has some very beautiful clothes ma'am."

Butler doesn't seem to mind being draped over in the least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #1023
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Harnel mentioned that name to me, I'm not so comfortable talking about that either though. I don't know who she was but it sounded pretty bad from how he explained it. Hannah replies.
    Libra was a being whose physical form Harnel and I killed. And yes, it was pretty horrible. He's still referring to Libra as an "it", curiously enough.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Bugbear in the Playground

Courtyard==>Cessie's Room]

"I'm really..." The sorceress sigh, no really point in arguing really. Butler wouldn't really cause much of an issue unless they decide to curtain in the middle of the room. But in that case she'll throw them out, some lines had to be drawn.

"...sure, just follow me please." She was going to regret this wasn't she?

Leading them down into her old room, past the magical reinforcements she used on the door. Inside is a very spartan decorated room, since the keep there is nearly nothing of interest in it. Butler wouldn't have been able to clean this room as she kept it locked so there is a thin layer of dust all over the place.

Cessie steps up to the wardrobe, "I thankfully didn't move over all my clothes to the keep so there should still be a few sets of clothes here..." She glances at the catboy. "Would you mind... looking away a bit Butler?" It appears as if she is pulling some underwear out of there. Hope it fits.

[Training Arena]

I can imagine. All the gore an stuff... but why did you kill her anyway? Did she really deserve that?

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir sighs. Sorry. I meant that Libra was horrible. And she needed to die because she treated people like her playthings, ruining their lives for fun.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

6. - Top - End - #1026

Courtyard==>Cessie's Room]

"I'm really..." The sorceress sigh, no really point in arguing really. Butler wouldn't really cause much of an issue unless they decide to curtain in the middle of the room. But in that case she'll throw them out, some lines had to be drawn.

"...sure, just follow me please." She was going to regret this wasn't she?

Leading them down into her old room, past the magical reinforcements she used on the door. Inside is a very spartan decorated room, since the keep there is nearly nothing of interest in it. Butler wouldn't have been able to clean this room as she kept it locked so there is a thin layer of dust all over the place.

Cessie steps up to the wardrobe, "I thankfully didn't move over all my clothes to the keep so there should still be a few sets of clothes here..." She glances at the catboy. "Would you mind... looking away a bit Butler?" It appears as if she is pulling some underwear out of there. Hope it fits.

[Training Arena]

I can imagine. All the gore an stuff... but why did you kill her anyway? Did she really deserve that?
    Cessie's Room

Misha will look quizzically at the underwear, trying to puzzle out its purpose. She doesn't really understand why Butler has to look away, but doesn't make a point of it.

Okay. This one has two holes in the bottom, so it's for... legs? Guessing rightly, Misha bends over and attempts to pull the panty brief up her legs, but runs into a snag.

"Ow! They pinch! Are they supposed to be this small?" She can't seem to pull them up over her hips, and has ceased struggling with them until it can be rectified. No sense hurting herself even more, after all.

Actually... Misha blushes slightly, and then tugs on the panty strap again, wincing, and making a little whimper in the back of her throat.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

7. - Top - End - #1027
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Room

So... much... dust. @.@

Butler turns away.
    "If you need help getting dressed ma'ams, I have a lot of experience as a butler doing just that ma'ams." Mostly before arriving in the Nexus rather than after. People here are so picky about who helps them get dressed or take baths or stuff like that.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1028

Cessie's Room

"That won't be nessecary Butler..." Cessie replies as she carefully watches the nymphs attempts to put on clothes. It was pretty obvious she was way too large for anything she had. In fact, she didn't think she had seen such a large woman before, looked like something out of Harnel's fantasies. Must hurt to run, she should be thankful she had fey-magic or she wouldn't want to see her once she grew old. <.<

Gravity and all.

She did have another trick up her sleeve though, besides buying clothes she did know how to make some.

"I think we need to go outside again, come on." And Cessie will lead them to the garden, closing and locking the door to her room first of course. "Alright, I think I have enough material here. Could you stand near those plants over there Misha? I'm going to weave you some clothes." Temporary ones until they could buy real ones.

[Training Arena]

Oh. That's not very nice at all. I'm not at all like her though, I'm human. It still feels rather sad you had to ill her though... There is a brief pause. Do you mind if I visit you a bit?

9. - Top - End - #1029
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena]

Wenomir sighs. Sure, why not. I'll try to explain you to the others somehow.

10. - Top - End - #1030

Cessie's Room

"That won't be nessecary Butler..." Cessie replies as she carefully watches the nymphs attempts to put on clothes. It was pretty obvious she was way too large for anything she had. In fact, she didn't think she had seen such a large woman before, looked like something out of Harnel's fantasies. Must hurt to run, she should be thankful she had fey-magic or she wouldn't want to see her once she grew old. <.<

Gravity and all.

She did have another trick up her sleeve though, besides buying clothes she did know how to make some.

"I think we need to go outside again, come on." And Cessie will lead them to the garden, closing and locking the door to her room first of course. "Alright, I think I have enough material here. Could you stand near those plants over there Misha? I'm going to weave you some clothes." Temporary ones until they could buy real ones.

[Training Arena]

Oh. That's not very nice at all. I'm not at all like her though, I'm human. It still feels rather sad you had to ill her though... There is a brief pause. Do you mind if I visit you a bit?
    Courtyard (Again)

"Oh, uhm, okay." She abandons putting in the underwear, and back outside she'll be lead, standing in the garden and feeling rather silly. All this effort just for clothes? Geeze, what a pain.

She resists the urge to walk over to Butler and hang off him more. He's very comfy to drape over.

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Ogre in the Playground

Cessie's Room

"Ummm... maybe I can stay here and clean the room up ma'am? It's really dusty in here ma'am." Butler offers rather than just leaving.

If Cessie still insists after that, he'll pout, but follow them back to the courtyard, finding this all a little silly and disappointing. They won't let him help at all.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

12. - Top - End - #1032

Garden (actually!)

"Don't worry Butler, I promise you can clean my room once we're done here alright? It won't take long." Cessie ensures the catboy before going to the garden.

She turns to the nymph. "Relax now, this might feel rather uncomfortable but at least you will be covered. Just don't move okay? It will ruin the spell." Cessie replies before she start to focus. Misha will probably be able to feel a great deal of fey-like energy coming from her as a part of the undergrowth around them starts to move.

It will creep slowly up Misha's leg's which will likely feel rather uncomfortable as the plants wave themselves together around her.

Cessie have closed her eyes as she seem to be in a even deeper focus. For a time her hair turns a shade of red before slowly turning back to raven black once again.

Finally the plants seems to have woven themselves into a rather simple long sleeved shirt with a skirt going just past the nymph's knees with accompanied underwear which have formed itself around her.

If this process is uninterrupted Cessie will let out a low moan once she's done, rubbing her head slowly.

[Training Arena]

Ohh! Thank you so much! Meet me outside 'kay? Hannah replies before she cuts the connection.

Of course, the question is if Wenomir to decide to do this knowing him. Or maybe he likes to talk to the nymph & friends first?

13. - Top - End - #1033

Garden (actually!)

"Don't worry Butler, I promise you can clean my room once we're done here alright? It won't take long." Cessie ensures the catboy before going to the garden.

She turns to the nymph. "Relax now, this might feel rather uncomfortable but at least you will be covered. Just don't move okay? It will ruin the spell." Cessie replies before she start to focus. Misha will probably be able to feel a great deal of fey-like energy coming from her as a part of the undergrowth around them starts to move.

It will creep slowly up Misha's leg's which will likely feel rather uncomfortable as the plants wave themselves together around her.

Cessie have closed her eyes as she seem to be in a even deeper focus. For a time her hair turns a shade of red before slowly turning back to raven black once again.

Finally the plants seems to have woven themselves into a rather simple long sleeved shirt with a skirt going just past the nymph's knees with accompanied underwear which have formed itself around her.

If this process is uninterrupted Cessie will let out a low moan once she's done, rubbing her head slowly.

[Training Arena]

Ohh! Thank you so much! Meet me outside 'kay? Hannah replies before she cuts the connection.

Of course, the question is if Wenomir to decide to do this knowing him. Or maybe he likes to talk to the nymph & friends first?
    Garden

Misha nearly wriggles as the plants squirm their way up her body, but manages to hold perfectly still until their done forming. Must have been all that practice posing as a golden statue.

Once she's clothed, the nereid will reach up under the skirt and shirt to pick at the underclothes, feeling odd in them.

"Are these really necessary? They're kind of tight." Well, tight isn't exactly the right word, but Misha is a bit uncomfortable with the way they hug her curves, and doesn't know how to verbalize it.

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

"Oh I didn't know you could do plant clothes like Vidalia ma'am. That's very neat ma'am." Butler tells Cessie. He's impressed!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

15. - Top - End - #1035

Garden

"Thank you Butler." Cessie tells the catboy with a small nod even if she's feeling slightly lightheaded at the moment.
    She then slowly turns to Misha, "I won't... I won't force you to wear clothes Misha, but it might take some time for you to get used to it. Do you like some other type of clothes? I could change them..."

16. - Top - End - #1036

Garden

"Thank you Butler." Cessie tells the catboy with a small nod even if she's feeling slightly lightheaded at the moment.
    She then slowly turns to Misha, "I won't... I won't force you to wear clothes Misha, but it might take some time for you to get used to it. Do you like some other type of clothes? I could change them..."
    Garden

Misha shakes her head, "It's not the clothes, kind of. It's these fiddly bits underneath. What are these even for?" Misha, now that Cessie has said she won't be forced to wear clothes, will start to pull at the underwear, right there in the garden. She'll wander over to Butler while she's doing so, and turn her back to him, "Butlerrrr can you help me with this stupid thing? I don't know how it works..." She at least knows that it undoes itself in the back, thanks to her undershirt fiddling, but has no clue how the clasp works.

And Butler said he'd be helpful, and knew about dressing and such, so clearly he knows about undressing too, right?

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

"The bra ma'am?" Butler says, reaching up and undoing the clasp in one fell swoop.

"If you want, I can show you how they work ma'am." Butler offers.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

18. - Top - End - #1038

Garden

Cessie sigh, "Isn't it more comfortable then having them slapping up and down?" She asks, before adding, "That would be welcome Butler." At least she wouldn't be alone in teaching her these things. Not that she really wanted to know how he knew that.

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Titan in the Playground

[Training Arena ==> Outside]

Shaking his head and muttering curses he'd learned from his grandfather, Wenomir heads outside. This is going to end badly.

20. - Top - End - #1040

Garden

Cessie sigh, "Isn't it more comfortable then having them slapping up and down?" She asks, before adding, "That would be welcome Butler." At least she wouldn't be alone in teaching her these things. Not that she really wanted to know how he knew that.
    Garden

"I never needed one before. And I kinda like how bouncy they are. Bras are just stupid." That's her final opinion on that, I guess. Now that the clasp is undone, Misha will tuck her arms into her shirt and wriggle around a bit, finally getting the bra off entirely and pulling it out of one sleeve.

"Stupid, weird thing. It's stupid." Thankfully, she seems to understand the necessity of the panties, since the skirt could fly up, or she could meet a short person, and then she'd be uncovered. The bra doesn't really serve any extra covering purpose, and she doesn't see the need for support.

21. - Top - End - #1041
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

Butler learned it as part of his training to be a butler!

"No problem ma'ams. Though I don't particularly think bras have any intelligence ma'am."

"Though we don't wear them at Felina ma'am." They don't wear much there at all!

"But I've heard they help with back problems ma'am."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

22. - Top - End - #1042

Garden

She likes how bouncy they are? >.<

Who was this woman? Fey of course, but geez, she couldn't imagine how uncomfortable that was. Here she thought pregnancy was hard but at least she wasn't that large.

"Well, it's your choice Misha. I'm not going to try to convince you otherwise." No matter how much she wanted to, but at least she wore basic clothes now right?

[Training Arena ==> Outside]

As Wenomir walks outside he will see Hannah appear before him. She's dressed in a long flowing dress not unlike Cessie's only slightly tighter. It doesn't like she's trying to hide her curves like a certain mage does either which is good since she seem like she would have some trouble to.

She have pink eyes and other rather exaggerated features of an albino and probably looks close to Kaitlin face-wise even if it's mixed with someone else. Her hair is bright orange like Kate's however and her arms and and pretty much every part of her body which isn't curves is a homage to her.

Wenomir can probably she the likeness between her and Jadwiga. "Hey Wenomir!" She says, waving him over. "Oh man, I almost forgot how many scars you have... do you like them healed?"

23. - Top - End - #1043

Garden

Misha nods, "Exactly, they have no intelligence, so they're stupid." Logic! Misha drops the bra in the garden, not wanting the stupid, confining thing touching her anymore in case it came back to life and started crawling under her shirt.

"I won't worry about back problems. If I get sore, I'll just turn into my real form again, like this." Oh no wait Misha-!

Misha turns into a puddle of water, the clothes Cessie spent so much effort on collapsing around her. She realizes her mistake a fraction of a second too late, and reforms, skirt shirt and underwear pooled around her feet, and absolutely drenched from the sudden transformation.

"Uh.... whoops?"

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

"I wouldn't worry about it ma'am." Butler says, bending down to pick up the clothes and offer them back to her.

"I'm pretty sure plant clothes are supposed to get wet ma'am."

It's good for them!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #1045

Garden

The sorceress sigh, the clothes are rather fragile but they aren't destroyed just because of that. "...well, you can put them on again. Clothes are made to put on and off after all. We probably should buy you new clothes though." She wasn't thrilled about going around in mallside with her though. It wasn't like she was a bad person but it felt like she was her babysitter.

26. - Top - End - #1046

Garden

Misha looks kind of embarrassed, and quickly puts the sopping wet clothes back on, careful not to stretch or tear them. She leaves the bra where she dropped it though.

"Sorry about that. I'll have to try harder to remember before I transform, huh?" Misha runs a hand through her hair, ringing some of the water out of her blond/blue locks.

Then she looks at Butler with a discerning eye, "Hey Butler, are you married?" Hey, she remembered her manners!

27. - Top - End - #1047
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

Butler tilts his head a little.

"Yes ma'am. Why ma'am?" Butler sure doesn't have any rings! Just a collar. And he doesn't seem to mind naked Misha draping herself over him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #1048

Garden

The sorceress shakes her head a bit, "Would you like to buy some real clothes instead Misha? Perhaps such that can stand water better." Or magical ones which can join her form!

29. - Top - End - #1049

Garden

"Oh? Darn, nevermind." Although the lack of protest from before seemed to indicate some interest, Misha knew what being married meant, so she'll just have to find someone else then. Butler just seems like a very passive guy. That must explain why he didn't say anything when she got into his 'personal space.'

"Are you sure? I can probably go like this, so long as I'm careful. I really don't want to be more of a bother." Or hang around these un-curtainable people any longer, with her mind wandering like it is.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Ogre in the Playground

Garden

"You weren't hoping to marry me too were you ma'am? I'd have to ask Decker first ma'am." Butler says. Misha was disappointed about something!

"I wish we still had the Great Closet ma'am. That had everything ma'am." All the clothes. Ever.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast