New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1442
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [NEXUS] WATCHTOWER 14: Now a Family Business.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Garden

"I wouldn't mind a meeting between the orgs but I have to be rather skeptical towards how that would work out. I seriously doubt there would be any collective agreement on any issue, least of all law enforcement. I'm planning to soon make a trip to GloG however with Sakura and my husband. We could talk to the council there and see how optimistic they would be towards such a suggestion." The sorceress tells Mia.
    Garden

"That would make a start. I don't know what the people in GloG would say. As far as i heared from there they have really uniqe points of view. If you allow it I would like to acompanie you there. After all I didn't see there place."

It's not hard to notice that Mia is more a child with this statement then a wise woman she appeared a few moments ago. Seems like she can be seriouse if needed, but still is a normal human of her age.
    Grammer is my declared deadly enemy!

Let's PLay's in German Take a Look at Bravely Default.

Nexus Characters: LINK

2. - Top - End - #1112

Outside

"Who wouldn't I invite?" Hannah asks with a raised eyebrow. "I mean, everyone would be welcome. I wouldn't anyone to be left alone."

Garden

"Very well, you may accompany us to GloG, but remember it's mainly a social visit, I'm not going to start discussing politics the instance we get there. I really just want to see Julie." The mage replies.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Titan in the Playground

[Outside]

Wenomir shrugs. Think of who you'd like to see there. It's pretty simple, really.

[Entrance]

A plotclone of Wenomir in the MaGLoG continuity is probably reaching the Watch base with KR by now.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Halfling in the Playground

The sound of tremendous hoof-beats proceeds a young, antlered man as he rides into the courtyard. Contrary to his typical method of travel - a natural form of shapeshifting - he rides a tremendous leathery beast, like a hairless Bengal tiger that's nearly the size of a rhinoceros. It slides to a halt, producing a dust storm that sends the stag into a hacking cough. It does not sound like it should.

Adir dismounts without his characteristic agility, staggering away from the snuffling beast. His face is gashed and scratched in spots, and it looks like he hasn't slept in days.

Without giving anyone even so much as a glance, he walks inside, pausing at the doors a moment to steady himself.
    My avatar was done by Gullara. Thanks again!

"If you meet a spirit walking,
    Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

-Things Our Mothers Tell Us

Nexus Characters

5. - Top - End - #1115

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
    Garden

"Very well, you may accompany us to GloG, but remember it's mainly a social visit, I'm not going to start discussing politics the instance we get there. I really just want to see Julie." The mage replies.
    Garden

"I'm aware of such things and you don't need to worry about that."

And then a rider comes heading for inside the tower. She looks after him.

"Wasn't that Adir? Maybe he should accompany us as well. I think Sakura may have missed him."

6. - Top - End - #1116

[Outside]

"Oh, okay. You're invited then! I'll tell you before it starts!" Hannah exclaims and before Wenomir knows it, she's gone again.

Garden==> Entrance

"Oh yes, Adir should come-" Then sorceress stares at Mia in shock. "Wait, what?!"

Before she can reply Cessie have already started to run towards the entrance, or as fast as she can run being heavily pregnant and all.

"Adir?! Adir!" She calls out, hoping it's really him after all these months.
    Last edited by Shadowcaller; 2012-03-20 at 10:44 AM.

7. - Top - End - #1117

Entrance

Adir comes to a stop just inside the entrance, turning to blink at Cessie. "Cessie. Whoah. I thought you were..." He sways on his feet. "Um, Sakura."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

8. - Top - End - #1118

Entrance

"Thank the gods you're back, what happened? Sakura have been crying her heart out of you." Cessie replies before she really get a proper look at him. "...do you need a bed? Food? Water?" An earth elemental is summoned which opens the door for the stag.

9. - Top - End - #1119

Entrance

"All of the above," Adir says with a pained grin, leaning against the wall heavily. He turns to look at the golem and then back at Cessie. He explains, "My family needed help. It, um, took longer than I thought." He looks at the ground, either in thought or pondering the implications of his absence. Namely, the baby. The stag looks at Cessie, eyebrows raised. "Did Sakura... I mean, is Laela, y'know, here?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

10. - Top - End - #1120

Entrance

"Yes, Laela is safe and sound. The birth went well." She doesn't think she need to remind him he wasn't there for it... hopefully.

"They live up in the keep now, Sakura came to me once you had been gone for a few weeks. Laela was born there." Cessie explains.

11. - Top - End - #1121

Entrance

Adir shuts his eyes and sighs in relief. At which point, it looks like he might fall asleep standing up. His eyes snap open moments later, and he blinks away the urge. "Gods, Cessie, I feel terrible. I wasn't here for it." Feeling a bit like a failure, the new father limps toward the couch and simply drops into a seated position. "...What do I do now?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

12. - Top - End - #1122

Entrance

"You need to talk to her of course, tell her that you're alive. Do you want me to give her a warning? She should be in the keep right now. Think you have the energy to go there or do you want me to call her down here?" Cessie asks with a meaningful look.

13. - Top - End - #1123

Garden => Entrace

Mia follows Cessie. She won't run until he shows of his exhausted state. Mia then runs over.

"I could maybe help you get some strength."

She would go to start a med. checkup on him.

14. - Top - End - #1124

Lobby

"Um, just call her down. Not sure I could go up to anywhere right now," Adir flashes a weakened smile. "Make it a surprise, though." He can still appreciate the look on her face.

Mia comes running in, and Adir turns to look. "Yeah, that'd be good." At first glance, Adir seems to be wounded only superficially, though something like a bandage bulges beneath his dirty leather tunic.
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-03-20 at 04:06 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

15. - Top - End - #1125

Lobby

"Very well, I'll just tell her to come over to Watchtower then." Cessie replies. "You should take a seat in the meanwhile." The earth elemental will come carrying a glass of water and offer it to Adir.

16. - Top - End - #1126

Lobby

"Ok then. Relax and let me do my work. You may have a strange feeling, but I guarantee that it won't hurt...much"

With a mental order MDM will place himself behind adir hoding up his mighty hand to fix Adir. He won't touch him, but it's better to care of the worst.

Mia will first go for closer checkup. meaning undressing him, leaving his underwear on. she needs to have a close look and will also try to take the bandages away if there are any. If that is done she will try to touch down his body feeling for any broken bones.

Cessie may note that Mia seems to be very seriouse. She doesn't even blush when undressing him and fokus totally on the medical checkup.

17. - Top - End - #1127
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    [Outside]

Wenomir shrugs. Think of who you'd like to see there. It's pretty simple, really.

[Entrance]

A plotclone of Wenomir in the MaGLoG continuity is probably reaching the Watch base with KR by now.
    [Entrance]

Indeedity. Wenomir can lead KR where he wishes, pretty much.

For convenience's sake, I suppose this occurs in a different timeline to Adir's DRAMATIC RETURN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok
    She’s graduated from child soldier to unstable teen sorceress, way to go.

18. - Top - End - #1128

Lobby

Cessie doesn't have to worry, Adir's already seated. He nods.

Adir takes off his tunic for Mia, but won't untie the leather cord holding up his pants. "Um, there's not really much underneath," He explains sheepishly.

As for his upper body, the bandages - some sort of exotic leaf glued together with a sticky yellow substance - are peeled away easily enough. He has quite a wound there, two jagged gashes curling up his side. They've been stitched, but he probably shouldn't move around too much. His other flank is bruised brutally, and while there's no broken bones, it could be indicative of severe damage. "Something in my leg broke, but that was a month ago. This village shaman mended it for me."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

19. - Top - End - #1129
    Titan in the Playground

[Entrance ==> KR & Wenomir's Room]

And Wenomir will lead KR to their room. At least, this player thinks they moved in together eventually. If not, it's his room. Either way, he closes the door behind them.
    Make yourself comfortable, he tells her with a smile as he removes his cloak. The show's about the begin.
    Last edited by Morty; 2012-03-22 at 02:17 PM.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

20. - Top - End - #1130

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    Lobby

Cessie doesn't have to worry, Adir's already seated. He nods.

Adir takes off his tunic for Mia, but won't untie the leather cord holding up his pants. "Um, there's not really much underneath," He explains sheepishly.

As for his upper body, the bandages - some sort of exotic leaf glued together with a sticky yellow substance - are peeled away easily enough. He has quite a wound there, two jagged gashes curling up his side. They've been stitched, but he probably shouldn't move around too much. His other flank is bruised brutally, and while there's no broken bones, it could be indicative of severe damage. "Something in my leg broke, but that was a month ago. This village shaman mended it for me."
    Lobby

Mia will after ll try to pull up his pants to see the leg, asuming his resictent is due to no underwear. If that is done she will lay a finger on (or more into) a wound. If that goes Adir can sense the upcoming feeling of a countless number of ants walking inside his body. This nanite will flood his body starting 'repairs'. Due to there hight number wounds like the stiched wounds close like they where never been there. This counts for near all bones skin and organs who are damaged as well. If he would smoke he should have cleaned lungs now.

The Nanit try to use the informations of Adirs body so they can't regrow a limb or let something new grow. They will stay in his body for at least a week giving him a small buff on strength since they also assisst his blood cells.

If that all works Mis will fall down backwards gently holded by MDM.

21. - Top - End - #1131

Lobby

Cessie is quick to look away once Mia starts aiding the stag, giving him some privacy. "She will be here soon enough. Maybe you should think about what to say to her while you wait." Cessie tells Adir while looking out into the distance.

22. - Top - End - #1132

Lobby

"She's probably gonna be mad at me," Adir says, pouting. Sakura's reaction is momentarily forgotten, however, in favor of WHOAH BUGS INSIDE ME. Adir yelps, wriggling away from Mia and complaining, "Hey, a little warning!"

His wounds start to seal themselves almost immediately. Even the gashes on his face disappear, replaced by tiny scars. His sides are healed completely, but I hope the nanites remember to remove his stitches.

"Uh, thanks." He says, clearly impressed. The stag pats himself down, amazed to find only scar tissue. "Are you okay?"

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

23. - Top - End - #1133
    Ogre in the Playground

[Approaching Watchtower]

Sakura approaches Watchtower, pushing a stroller containing Laela and presumably followed by Zelia. As they near, Sakura freezes. She feels his presence immediately due to the earrings they both wear and the bracelet he has. He'll feel a whole host of emotions flooding in through their bond. It's hard to pick out just one.

The dryad doesn't say a word to Zelia. She stops, scoops Laela out of the stroller, and runs as fast as she can without jostling the baby too much.

[Lobby]

She throws the door open and just stands there staring at Adir for a moment. "Adir." Sakura marches right over to him, pushes him back, follows him onto the seat so she's straddling him, and then kisses him passionately. As much as she'd like to throw her arms around him, she has to settle for one so she can hold Laela.

24. - Top - End - #1134

[Lobby]

Mia just wated to answer, but then Sakura came in and she stoped. She assumes that Adir has more intresst in the newcomer. The problem here was that she created the nanits out of nowhere if she had something to build them she wouldn't get that exhausted. MDM will go carry her away so Sakura and Adir have there free time.

The nanits will eat stitches leaving them a bit more time to survive in Adirs body. They will leave it like everything in his body can leave due to sweat ect...
    Just remember for 4 to 7 days they will stay in his body starting repairs again when needed, they just will need more time with every day gone.

25. - Top - End - #1135

Lobby

Adir's attention is dragged toward the door when he senses the dryad's presence. Mia retreats tactfully, but Adir manages to sputter a, "Thanks," toward the machine priestess just before Sakura arrives.

He stares at her and the child, dumbfounded, up until she jumps on him and starts the kiss. He has no idea where to put his hands. Around Sakura? Laela? Adir just flounders about before finally settling on one big hug.

Adir breaks it off only so he can look at their little girl, eyes swimming, then at Sakura. He chokes on his words, finally managing to stutter, "She's amazing."
    Last edited by Murkus; 2012-03-21 at 04:35 PM.

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lobby]

Sakura sits back a bit and grins. A few stray tears roll down her cheeks. "She really is." She holds the baby out for him to hold. "Say hi to Daddy, Laela." The Laela looks at Adir with wide eyes for a moment, and then her face splits into a wide smile. It's easy to see who she got that from.

27. - Top - End - #1137

Lobby

Cessie smiles at the moment but don't really want the interrupt the pair. Besides once her great, great grandmother enters the room she get other things on her mind as Zelia goes over to gently hug her.

Their conversation will likely be in silence however considering neither of them like to disturb the moment.

28. - Top - End - #1138

Quote Originally Posted by Gulaghar View Post
    [Lobby]

Sakura sits back a bit and grins. A few stray tears roll down her cheeks. "She really is." She holds the baby out for him to hold. "Say hi to Daddy, Laela." The Laela looks at Adir with wide eyes for a moment, and then her face splits into a wide smile. It's easy to see who she got that from.
    Adir takes the baby slowly, looking between his wife and his daughter skittishly. Then Laela grins that toothless grin and he can't to anything but laugh like an idiot. Unable to hold them back, despite his embarrassment, tears come rolling down his face. He stops to sniffle, blinking and wiping his eyes, still smiling back at the fey-child.

"Hey. Hi." He manages to say, still giggling a little. "Gods, she had to get the grin, didn't she?" Eyes a bit clearer, he hugs them both as tight as he can without upsetting the baby. "It's good to be home."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Ogre in the Playground

[Lobby]

Just outside the door, the group in the Lobby will hear "Whoa!" followed by a large thump.. A few moments later, Harnel will come into the Lobby, one side of his somewhat nice clothes now covered in dirt from the courtyard. One hand is busy brushing that off as he says, "Adir! I came as soon as I heard!"
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

30. - Top - End - #1140

[Lobby]

"Harnel! Harnel, hey," Adir sniffles again, trying to hide the fact that he teared up at all. "You look, uh, spiffy. I'd get up, but I've got this whole family thing on me." He smiles a bit more mildly. The stag turns it on Sakura. "You've certainly gotten lighter, though."

Incline your head.
    Do not meet their gaze.
    Do not follow after."

Nexus Characters