Page 7 of 31 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 210 of 919
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Pixie in the Playground
     
    HalflingRogueGuy

    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Melbournia!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    I was going to introduce myself in the new people thread.

    However then I saw there's a bunch of my Australasian brethren in their own thread and decided to do it here!

    Melbourne, 25, have a child, married in 2 days and huge fan of OotS

    :) Hi.

  2. - Top - End - #182
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Rising Phoenix's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oz
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Serpentine View Post
    My mum and her husband were doing a bunch of birdwatching around their place. They were listing every single species of bird they saw, but within a specifically defined range - I think on the beach from the headland to part-way down the beach, in the sand dunes, and a specific distance inland. Last I heard they were up to something like 120-150 species before they ran out.
    I'm thinking I should get a bird book for the UK... And maybe animals - I saw deer today
    Aye that's called patch listing. With 'local patch' referring to a place you visit on a regular basis to birdwatch.

    For a field guide I recommend the Collins Bird Guide. The Most Complete Field Guide to the Birds of Britain in Europe by Mullarney and Svensson. It has some of the best illustrations I've ever seen in a field guide, the information is fantastic and the layout makes it very easy to use.

    http://www.amazon.co.uk/Collins-Bird.../dp/0002197286

    If you can get the 2nd edition it's better than the first.
    Awesome FE sprites done by Penguinator

    My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show


    My characters

    Spoiler
    Show

  3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Skeppio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan of Blood View Post
    I was going to introduce myself in the new people thread.

    However then I saw there's a bunch of my Australasian brethren in their own thread and decided to do it here!

    Melbourne, 25, have a child, married in 2 days and huge fan of OotS

    :) Hi.
    Hi.
    Sister of Rowsen. Adopted 'lil' sis' of Lady Moreta.
    Christmas Skeppio avatar made by me.
    My DeviantART My Homebrew
    My little drawing project: Homonculii (Updated: 25/06/2012)
    A very good point.
    R.I.P. Cloak, Dagger and Snowy, my three amazing rats.

  4. - Top - End - #184
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Kobold

    Join Date
    May 2009

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Rising Phoenix View Post
    For a field guide I recommend the Collins Bird Guide. The Most Complete Field Guide to the Birds of Britain in Europe by Mullarney and Svensson. It has some of the best illustrations I've ever seen in a field guide, the information is fantastic and the layout makes it very easy to use.
    When I was a kid, my constant companion was the Observer's Guide to British Birds. It fit easily in a pocket, and had a beautifully simple layout - one species per double-page spread, picture on one side, text opposite. Unfortunately the only copies I can find online seem to be older and more dated than the one I remember, which must have been printed in the mid-70s.

    Is there such a thing nowadays as a pocket-sized guide?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by warrl View Post
    "They didn't change the alignment system, they just augmented its inherent weaknesses and limitations with a few gaping holes."
    "Fairy tales do not tell children that dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children that dragons can be killed." - G K Chesterton


  5. - Top - End - #185
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Rising Phoenix's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oz
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by veti View Post
    When I was a kid, my constant companion was the Observer's Guide to British Birds. It fit easily in a pocket, and had a beautifully simple layout - one species per double-page spread, picture on one side, text opposite. Unfortunately the only copies I can find online seem to be older and more dated than the one I remember, which must have been printed in the mid-70s.

    Is there such a thing nowadays as a pocket-sized guide?
    The guide I linked to isn't that big, but wouldn't fit in your average pocket. Still it has such a wealth of information that you won't regret getting it.

    If you have an i-phone you could get an electronic field guide. Some are quite inpressive and some even come with actual bird song recordings! Unfortunately I don't have a smart phone so I really can't provide advice on this.
    Awesome FE sprites done by Penguinator

    My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show


    My characters

    Spoiler
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #186
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Titan of Blood View Post
    I was going to introduce myself in the new people thread.

    However then I saw there's a bunch of my Australasian brethren in their own thread and decided to do it here!

    Melbourne, 25, have a child, married in 2 days and huge fan of OotS

    :) Hi.
    Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.
    Merry Happy New Year!

    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  7. - Top - End - #187
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lady Moreta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    My sister got engaged!

    She rang me about an hour ago from the top of the gondola in Queenstown... they flew down there for the day so he could propose. I approve of this man

    (this isn't the first time my sister has been engaged. The first guy was a jerk who broke off the wedding... I have a better feeling about this guy, for one - I've met him and I approve, and I never liked her first fiance... and two, her first engagment, I got a text message. This time around, she rang my mobile from hers - and we're in different countries.)

    Moreta is pleased


    My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  8. - Top - End - #188
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Skeppio's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Gender
    Male2Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Moreta View Post
    *snip*

    Moreta is pleased
    Yay!
    Sister of Rowsen. Adopted 'lil' sis' of Lady Moreta.
    Christmas Skeppio avatar made by me.
    My DeviantART My Homebrew
    My little drawing project: Homonculii (Updated: 25/06/2012)
    A very good point.
    R.I.P. Cloak, Dagger and Snowy, my three amazing rats.

  9. - Top - End - #189
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DarkLightDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Congrats for your sister, Moreta! I hope things work out well!

    I'm considering taking a trip to Sydney when their Supanova rolls around, as it's just days after my 21st birthday. What do you all think? I will, of course, be in cosplay.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

    Avatar-Wayril!
    4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

    Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

  10. - Top - End - #190
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dispozition's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Equestria

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
    I'm considering taking a trip to Sydney when their Supanova rolls around, as it's just days after my 21st birthday. What do you all think? I will, of course, be in cosplay.
    Do it. And I can give you more reason to...I'll be there with some of my awesome cosplay friends...Probably as Cats (from the musical). So...That's a reason!

    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

  11. - Top - End - #191
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DarkLightDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    Do it. And I can give you more reason to...I'll be there with some of my awesome cosplay friends...Probably as Cats (from the musical). So...That's a reason!
    Oh my god! I'm not the only one on the internet who likes Cats! I want to hug you!

    *hugs and celebrates*

    My own cosplays will be from TF2 and/or Assassin's Creed, depending on what does and does not get finished on time.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

    Avatar-Wayril!
    4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

    Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

  12. - Top - End - #192
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dispozition's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Equestria

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
    Oh my god! I'm not the only one on the internet who likes Cats! I want to hug you!

    *hugs and celebrates*

    My own cosplays will be from TF2 and/or Assassin's Creed, depending on what does and does not get finished on time.
    Aaaaccctually, I'm not a big fan of cats, /BUT/ the cosplay group I'm the photographer for/part of is one of the major Cats cosplayers in Melbourne, and I believe she was at sydnova last year...And some of the group in general wants to do it. I'll 100% be coming, but only like, 75% be cosplaying a Cat :P

    If you go I'd totally want to grab lunch with you or something. I'd likely be there all three days (:

    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

  13. - Top - End - #193
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    DarkLightDragon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Dispozition View Post
    Aaaaccctually, I'm not a big fan of cats, /BUT/ the cosplay group I'm the photographer for/part of is one of the major Cats cosplayers in Melbourne, and I believe she was at sydnova last year...And some of the group in general wants to do it. I'll 100% be coming, but only like, 75% be cosplaying a Cat :P

    If you go I'd totally want to grab lunch with you or something. I'd likely be there all three days (:
    Is that a date?

    I kid, I kid. I think you'd be a great person to hang out with, though.
    Click to view my dragons and help them grow!
    Please help my Pokemon!

    Avatar-Wayril!
    4TH DEGREE!
    Winner of the 1st, 7th and 8th rounds of original Ready, Aim, Fire!

    Pokemon X Info:
    3DS Code: 3110-5232-7003
    Character Name: Gwendolyn
    Pokemon for trade: Here

  14. - Top - End - #194
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Dispozition's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Equestria

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLightDragon View Post
    Is that a date?

    I kid, I kid. I think you'd be a great person to hang out with, though.
    XD My girlfriend might object to a date :P

    Either way, if we're both there I'm sure we'll arrange something (:

    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Bor the Barbarian Monk View Post
    Dis...As far as I can tell, you are a cool frood who knows where his towel is.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Run, little Aussie artist man. Your doom will be swift and silent -
    - like the owl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Charity View Post
    *Hands Dizzy his SwoongunTM*
    Which is a hairdrier full of ether.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulion View Post
    ...Dispozition...you rock so hard I feel like throwing you my underwear in appreciation just so you can know how much that rocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emlyn View Post
    Dis, I love you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Castaras View Post
    Your quotes rawk.

  15. - Top - End - #195
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Moonshadow's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Labyrinth

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    My younger brother is walking around singing the Trollolol song. Somebody please end my suffering. Please.
    Witness my glory and know that when my darkness fades, if you yet live, it is because an ally does not.

    AN EMPTY SPOT WITHIN MY CRAW CRAVES YOUR FLESH, YOUR BONES BLED RAW!
    YOUR FEAR! YOUR FEAR! SO SWEET! SO STRONG! TO TEASE MY TONGUE, YOUR LIVES ARE GONE!
    YOUR ODDS UNFAVORED, MY WEB TOO STRONG! SPEED WON'T NEGATE A LINE STEPPED WRONG!
    YOU DARE? DARE SMITE THIS AWESOME BEAST? YOUR FATES ARE SEALED AS MY NEXT FEAST!
    HEED THIS BECK AND HEAR THIS CALL! FIGHT ME STILL, YOUR WILLS SHALL FALL!

  16. - Top - End - #196
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Just listen to something soothing. It helps me block out my friend's terrible music.
    However, if he's being really obnoxious about it, then I've got nothing.
    Merry Happy New Year!

    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  17. - Top - End - #197
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    _Zoot_'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canberra, Australia!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Well. They said it would rain. And so far it has. But then again. They said that it will pore down 100mm and not stop for two days...

    Well, we'll see about that. I can't remember the last time the weather forecast was correct about the rain.
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Smelling nice and mind control are, I fear, two completely different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Silver View Post
    Actually, I find your opinion perfectly reasonable. I'd be surprised if many people took issue with it.
    He's talking 'bout me!
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    And then my father comes at me with the teapot and says "Why. So. British?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Hey, I can wait. I'm young with my entire life ahead of me. I'll dream of empires amongst the stars in worlds undreamt of if I wanna :p
    Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    There are no citizens, mind bananas. Go back to your control.

  18. - Top - End - #198
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Anuan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Handme Downs, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Been raining for two days on and off here. Lovely and cool after the hot weather we've been having, but the sudden switch has made me sick, as it always does. I'd just started getting over a bit of a flu, too Ah well. In other news, I'm selling a single-handed sword in the style of a 13th-14th century military sword. Hammer forged, through-hardened. Wanting around 300 including shipping within the eastern side of Australia. Anybody interested before I go to eBay?

    Pictures:
    Spoiler
    Show


    Spoiler
    Show


    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Anuan; 2012-02-28 at 06:30 AM.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

  19. - Top - End - #199
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Been raining for two days on and off here. Lovely and cool after the hot weather we've been having, but the sudden switch has made me sick, as it always does. I'd just started getting over a bit of a flu, too Ah well. In other news, I'm selling a single-handed sword in the style of a 13th-14th century military sword. Hammer forged, through-hardened. Wanting around 300 including shipping within the eastern side of Australia. Anybody interested before I go to eBay?
    It's times like these I wish I had more money...
    Why're you selling it?

    And as for the weather where I live, it's been rainy some days, other days it's been sunny.
    We managed to get our lawn mowed, which is good. And I didn't have to do it, which is even better!
    Merry Happy New Year!

    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  20. - Top - End - #200
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Anuan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Handme Downs, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Various reasons. I don't use it as much as the other two currently with me, even though I prefer it to my katana but mostly because as much as I love my swords, I prefer being able to pay rent and buy food.
    Last edited by Anuan; 2012-02-28 at 07:19 AM.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

  21. - Top - End - #201
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Milo v3's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    The weather where I live is unbearable for me yet for some reason I don't seem to care.
    I moved to the central coast about three years ago from sydney and the heat is truly ridiculous.

    But everyone of my friends is wearing shorts or in the case of girls really short skirts, while I've been wearing a wooly jacket for the past three months just to troll everyone else who is complaining how hot it is.
    Currently Holds the Title of "Earl of Innocence"

    My Homebrew (200+) Not up to date

    Previous Avatar
    Spoiler
    Show

    By Aruius.


    The List:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Post Number: 15
    1. Aedilred
    2. Arcanist
    3. Chen
    4. Glass Mouse
    5. rogueboy
    6. Serpentine
    7. Morgarion
    8. JustSomeGuy
    9. AtlanteanTroll
    10. Amidus Drexel
    11. Coidzor


  22. - Top - End - #202
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Thurbane's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Terra Australis
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Anyone else going to Soundwave?

    I'm really looking forward to seeing Black Label Society, Sisters of Mercy, Cro-mags, Kittie, SoaD, Machine Head and Mastodon....among others...

  23. - Top - End - #203
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    _Zoot_'s Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Canberra, Australia!
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Right.

    So it did rain. A lot. The weather forecasters were correct.

    First time for everything I guess
    Spoiler
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Smelling nice and mind control are, I fear, two completely different things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Silver View Post
    Actually, I find your opinion perfectly reasonable. I'd be surprised if many people took issue with it.
    He's talking 'bout me!
    Quote Originally Posted by golentan View Post
    And then my father comes at me with the teapot and says "Why. So. British?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Gareth View Post
    Hey, I can wait. I'm young with my entire life ahead of me. I'll dream of empires amongst the stars in worlds undreamt of if I wanna :p
    Quote Originally Posted by MasamuneSSX View Post
    There are no citizens, mind bananas. Go back to your control.

  24. - Top - End - #204
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    It rained here too.
    My friend got soaked cause he had to walk home.
    Merry Happy New Year!

    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  25. - Top - End - #205
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Anuan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Handme Downs, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    It only stopped raining here today. Wish it'd hurry and start up again before it gets hot.
    Regular avatar by Dallas-Dakota.
    -----------
    Regarding mysellf:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by arguskos View Post
    Pretty sure that Anuan is the local weapons pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauve Shirt View Post
    Anuan's house is a HOUSE OF DEATH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dallas-Dakota View Post
    I'd go to his house and steal all the awesome.
    But I'm afraid I'd accidentally stab myself to death.

  26. - Top - End - #206
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Canberra, Australia
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    I am not sure how I never noticed this thread before, but I am Australian so I thought I would just check in.

    Hi guys! I am a 21 year old male from Albury New South Wales. It is super rainy at the moment. What's with that?
    I like being asked difficult and interesting questions, even though sometimes the only answer is "I wish I knew".

  27. - Top - End - #207
    Troll in the Playground
     
    Elemental's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    An Abyssal Tower
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    It's been raining here recently as well, and at the moment, the sky is that bright white it goes when it's overcast, but not grey overcast.
    It's too bright to even look at.

    Anyway, welcome to the thread.
    Merry Happy New Year!

    Mauve Shirt, Savannah, Gnomish Wanderer, Cuthalion and Smuchmuch get cookies for making me avatars. (::)
    Nightmare by Smuchmuch. (::)

    Co Founder of LUTAS - For all your less than useful heroes out there.

    My Deviant Art. Careful, it's full of ponies.

    Dragons!

  28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lady Moreta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Send some rain over here!

    We finally get to autumn and the temperature shoots up again. Stupid weather.


    My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

  29. - Top - End - #209
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Neo_Leviathan's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2006

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Moreta View Post
    Send some rain over here!

    We finally get to autumn and the temperature shoots up again. Stupid weather.
    I'd try and will Melbourne's "wonderful" weather over to you, but it changes every 15 minutes, so I'd probably send you a heatwave rather than a thunderstorm :P
    Super cute Catgirl Avatar by Kymme

  30. - Top - End - #210
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Lady Moreta's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Gender
    Female

    Default Re: Australasia in the Playground V

    Four seasons in one day... I kinda miss it.

    But yeah, got enough heat over here, don't want any more. Want rain. Lots of rain and weather I can comfortably wear trousers in.


    My Characters
    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •