New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Ioulaum's Imbue Mythallar

I saw this spell on an old Blog on the Wizard site and after searching for it for what can only be described years (more like 2 days) I can't seem to find an archive of it or any other source of it besides on that blog (The blog in question) Its an epic spell that allows a caster to create a Mythallar, I'll level with you on this. I'm pretty desperate to know how this spell was made or any details at all if you have any information (Or would like to take a crack at remaking it) then please, PLEASE help me

EDIT: Reverse engineered the spell myself
    Last edited by Calanon; 2011-12-10 at 05:42 AM.
    Cult of the Playground est. 2011

Proud owner of 1 internet

Cult of the Playground Highly endorses the ideals of the Tippyverse, World Optimization and "Paradise". its Clerics are encouraged to Optimize everything that they set there sights on. Perfection is our goal.
    to join simply copy this.

Doctrine
    Spoiler
    Show

Killing a God, By Tippy
    Has your party been checked for DWS

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Ioulaum's Imbue Mythallar

Well, I can tell you that this spell was made by Seth Cole (aka Karsus The Mad on WoTC boards), but I don't have a copy of it. The whole of the WoTC boards, like all the Epic spells, was deleted long, long ago.

Unless someone saved them somewhere....

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Ioulaum's Imbue Mythallar

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtide View Post
    Well, I can tell you that this spell was made by Seth Cole (aka Karsus The Mad on WoTC boards), but I don't have a copy of it. The whole of the WoTC boards, like all the Epic spells, was deleted long, long ago.

Unless someone saved them somewhere....
    Well I can work backwards on alot of his other Epic Spells and figure out what seeds they used just by the names (Karsus' Contingent Duplication obviously uses a Shadow Seed) but I can't figure out the factors which is clearly a problem. The only Spell on that list that I can't figure out is that one spell

Since Karsus prohibited field is Invention I can safely assume that it uses non of the following seeds: afflict, armor, conjure, destroy, energy, slay, summon but that was a little obvious meaning it can either use Mentalism (banish, compel, conceal, contact, delude, forsee, reveal, shadow) or Variation (animate, animate dead, dispel, fortify, reflect, transform, transport, ward, mythal). This would be a lot easier if I knew Ioulaum's Field Specialization, but I can't seem to find any book that knows that

I tried finding the old Wizard forum archives but they don't seem to exist... at all. So I've been trying to remake these spells (or find the original sources)
    Cult of the Playground est. 2011

Proud owner of 1 internet

Cult of the Playground Highly endorses the ideals of the Tippyverse, World Optimization and "Paradise". its Clerics are encouraged to Optimize everything that they set there sights on. Perfection is our goal.
    to join simply copy this.

Doctrine
    Spoiler
    Show

Killing a God, By Tippy
    Has your party been checked for DWS