Rock Slide
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Rock
    Frequency|Battle - 4
    Range|Attack - Ranged (4)
    Effect|1 Target, Column
    Damage|2d12+21
    Special Properties|Rock Slide creates a Column 4-meters wide. Rock Slide Flinches all Legal Targets on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]
    Accuracy Check: (1d20)[17]
    Damage Check: (2d12+51)[72] (2d12+21+3 STAB, +5 Improved Attacks+, +5 Improved Type Attacks+, +17 Attack)

Sandstorm in effect for 8 more rounds. (Surskit takes 1/16th HP damage each turn.)

2. - Top - End - #92
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: Cult of Arceus-OOC

Good to see we have nearly everyone still. We switch January First, to give everyone some time to figure out where they're going with things. Now, everyone choose one relatively non-rare pokemon from their list, as a holiday bonus. Level five max, egg minimum. As for what I mean by not rare, I mean no pseudolegendaries or higher and no fossils.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PresentPresence View Post
    Hey, I'm back from the Holiday bustle! I am still good with my character, but I would love to update it to 1.29? Also, what I did for Ranger/Liberator was ask my GM to allow "Coach, Str 16" as a cross class pre-req. Then I just pumped Charisma and used the feats related to Provocation and skipped the ones relating to Intercept. Sort of a "Pokemon should not belong in the wrong hands" idea. But then you might turn my Larvitar against me. He also let me apply Come With Me to my Styler.
    I can only turn pokemon against people if their loyalty is low. Liberator was only wanted for fluff.

Anyways, on a side note my strength is the problem. I'm 6 strength and 10 charisma. So Liberator will sadly not be an option. Honestly Empath seems perfect for liberator and it seems strange that there isn't a way, but whatever. My low charisma would make it nearly impossible anyways.

4. - Top - End - #94
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Good to see we have nearly everyone still. We switch January First, to give everyone some time to figure out where they're going with things. Now, everyone choose one relatively non-rare pokemon from their list, as a holiday bonus. Level five max, egg minimum. As for what I mean by not rare, I mean no pseudolegendaries or higher and no fossils.
    *picks normal and goes primvalist* (Kidding by the way) I never replied to that, but primvalist was weird but it reflects a strange abnormal psychic power. Plus Lance in the manga was also a Viridian trainer.

Still, I'll probably just stick with two classes or something. (Or make a homebrew liberator that works with Empath and see if you approve :P )

Does eevee work by the way?
    Last edited by Major; 2011-12-28 at 03:25 PM.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Not a fossil or pseudolegendary, so yes. Still leaning towards no for primevalist, due to weirder powers. Magical girl...well, it'd be funny at least, but need to look at both more.

Anyway, you guys can control how your pokemon act unless I say otherwise, so long as it's realistic. Valiant might give Mr. Stone a quick light smack on the head, but it's nothing malicious. Just reminding him to think.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-12-28 at 03:42 PM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

I like that. Also, the Dice Gods have forgiven me! I think I'll take a Geodude.

7. - Top - End - #97
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Not a fossil or pseudolegendary, so yes. Still leaning towards no for primevalist, due to weirder powers. Magical girl...well, it'd be funny at least, but need to look at both more.

Anyway, you guys can control how your pokemon act unless I say otherwise, so long as it's realistic. Valiant might give Mr. Stone a quick light smack on the head, but it's nothing malicious. Just reminding him to think.
    I meant in regards to feelings, emotions, opinions...

It was more the fact that with total control I could run around kicking eevees then post "Eevee ran up and loved Kara all the way".

8. - Top - End - #98
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Ah. Um...slightly pissed at the reaction, and shaken from a face to face with giratina, but as dense and stubborn as his master. He knows Peter isn't trying to kill him, and in fact enjoys fighting with him, but is understandably shaken from his brush with mortality. There's a difference between courage and suicidal tendencies, after all.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-12-28 at 11:33 PM.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Ogre in the Playground

Maan, I hope I worded that competently enough. Owell, that was enough time mulling over it.

Gimme a second to think over pokemon. Although for obvious breeder-based reasons, can it be an egg I bred myself? :P
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

10. - Top - End - #100
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by PresentPresence View Post
    Peter will use DarkSlateGray (top right corner).

Peter Stone:
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Name|Peter Stone
    Level:|10
    Classes|Ace Trainer, Type Ace - Rock, Earth Shaker
    Money|1,000[/table]
    Badges:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Basic Badge (Nacrene City): Awarded for defending the Nacrene Museum from Team Plasma
    Stone Badge (Rustboro City): Awarded for successful completion of the Pokemon Trainer's School curriculum and Roxanne's test.
    Storm Badge (Cianwood City): Awarded for successfully enduring a punch from Chuck.
    Coal Badge (Oreburgh City): Awarded for saving Roark and several miners from a cave-in at the Oreburgh Mines.

Max HP: 120 Current HP: 120

Stats:
    {table=head] Stat|Value|Modifier
    Strength:|16|+3
    Dexterity:|8|-2
    Constitution:|20|+5
    Intelligence:|16|+3
    Wisdom:|7|-3
    Charisma:|8|-2[/table]

Attacks
    Chain Whip - 1d10+20

Inventory
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Item|Amount|Cost Per|Effect
    Beta Pokedex|1|-|Provides basic info on Pokemon.
    Rhyhorn Saddle|1|1,000|Custom-fit to Peter's body, this saddle enables him to comfortably ride Bulwark, and has straps to allow for growth.
    Chain Whip|1|600|Chain Weapon.
    Ultra Ball|5|1,000|Pokeball, -10 modifier.
    Super Potion|3|300|Heals 20 +1d12 HP when used.
    Full Heal|3|500|Cures all Status Afflictions simultaneously.[/table]

Character Info
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Description:
    Peter is heavy-set but muscular. He is built like an old-fashioned boxer. He keeps his silver hair in a crew cut. He is more similar in appearance to his father than to his brother Steven, who shares their mother's features.
    Personality:
    Peter is patient and stoic. He can be blunt, but he is not harsh. He loves attractive rocks and rock pokemon, and he collects both compulsively.
    Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peter Stone is the son of Mr. Stone, president of the Devon Corporation. His brother is Steven Stone, Champion of the Hoenn League and collector of rare stones. All of his life, Peter has been overshadowed by Steven and his accomplishments. Even though Steven did not mistreat Peter, he still resented his older brother for a long time. When Peter turned 14, he ran away from home with his pet Larvitar, seeking adventure and his own identity. Along the way, he found himself connected to rock-type pokemon. He acquired several of them, and found himself to be in-tune with the earth. He discovered that he had the ability to use techniques similar to the ones his pokemon could perform. He traveled through many lands, meeting new pokemon and seeing breath-taking landscapes. Eventually he came to terms with who he was, and reconciled with his family. He has not lost his spirit of adventure, however. He now finds himself on a boat in the Kanto region, where he hopes to discover some new pokemon.

Features:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Feature|Frequency|Trigger|Effect
    Enhanced Training|Static|Your pokemon gains experience points.|Each of your pokemon gains and additional 20% the amount of experience they would gain normally.
    Improved Attacks +|Static|Your Pokemonís damage dealing attack hits.|When adding up damage dealt to the foe, add either your STR modifier or your CON modifier before your foe subtracts their defense of special defense from the attack. This feature replaces Improved Attacks.
    Type Training|Static|Your chosen type pokemon gains experience points.|Each of your chosen typed pokemon gains +30% the amount of experience they would gain normally.
    Improved Type Attacks +|Static|Your pokemonís chosen type damage dealing attack hits.|When adding up damage dealt to the foe, add your CON modifier to the total. This feature replaces Improved Type Attacks.
    Mud-Slap|At-Will Ė Drains 3 of userís HP per use.|Pokemon or Trainers.|Use the attack Mud-Slap. Use your Constitution Stat as your ATK stat.
    Type Soul|Static|Self|You feel bound to that Elemental Type, but are not obligated to only use that type. You can sense pokemon of that type nearby; 5-meters multiplied by your CON modifier. You can also sense that Type in Movesets of pokemon; 5-meters multiplied by your CON modifier. You may not take Type Soul more then once, even if you have taken Type Ace twice.
    Soulbound|Daily Ė Every 2 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.|Self|Your attacks can deal damage based on the Type you feel bound to. Apply weakness, resistance and immunities. Once you have Soulbound, you may not take any Modifier Arms Features. If you already had a Modifier Arms Feature, you may still use them if your means of making those weapons deal special damage are still available.
    Rock Throw|At-Will Ė Drains 5 of userís HP per use.|Trainer or Pokemon.|Use the Move Rock Throw. Use your Constitution Stat as your ATK stat.
    Terrakinesis|At-Will|Any type of rock or piece of ground.|Add your INT and CON modifiers and multiply the total by 10 pounds. This represents the weight you may lift and items you may target with Terrakinesis. Multiply your INT and CON modifiers then multiply that product by 3-meters. This is how far the target can be. You can mold earth into rock and break up rock into dirt.
    Chain Weapons Proficiency|Static|Self|The Trainer can use Whips, Bolas, Nunchaku, Chain Whips, Meteor Hammers, Kunai and Chain, Flails or any other Weapon that would fit into the Chain Weapons category. Chain Weapons have a Melee range. These weapons deal 1d10+15+CON modifier.
    Fist Weapons User|Static|Self|The Trainer can use Gauntlets, Brass Knuckles, Cestus, Tessen, Cat Claws, Fan, Katar, Chakrams, Tonfa and any other Weapon that would fit into the Fist Weapons category. Fist Weapons have a Melee range. These weapons deal 1d8+4+STR modifier.[/table]

Pokemon:
    Spoiler
    Show

Valiant
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Valiant
    Level: 19
    Total XP: 6,860
    Species: Larvitar
    Type: Rock/Ground
    Nature: Brave (+2 Attack, -2 Speed) Egg Group: Monster Height: 2í0Ē (Small) Weight: 158.7 lbs. (4) Diet Terravore STAB: 3

Stats:
    {table=head]Stat|Base|Added|Total
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|8|9|17
    Defense|5|3|8
    Special Attack|5|0|5
    Special Defense|5|3|8
    Speed|2|0|2[/table]

Max Health: 43 Current HP: 43 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    {table=head]Ability|Cast|Effect
    Mountain Peak|Last Chance|Rock[/table]

Capabilities:
    {table=head]Capability|Value
    Overland:|4
    Jump:|1
    Power:|2
    Intelligence:|3
    Sinker:|The Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural (Level/Egg)
    Bite
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Dark
    Frequency|At-Will - 2
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|1d10+5
    Special Properties|Bite Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Sandstorm
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Rock
    Frequency|Battle - None
    Range|Field - No Damage
    Effect|Target Area, Weather
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|For 2 minutes (12 rounds), the area is considered Sandstorming. At the beginning of each round, all non-Ground, Rock, or Steel Type Pokemon lose 1/16th of their full HP. Rock Type Pokemon are treated as if their Special Defense is raised 2 Combat Stages while Sandstorming.[/table]

Screech
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT - 4
    Range|No Damage - Ranged
    Effect|No Target, Burst
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|Screech creates a 4-meter Burst. All Legal Targets have their Defense lowered 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

Rock Slide
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Rock
    Frequency|Battle - 4
    Range|Attack - Ranged (4)
    Effect|1 Target, Column
    Damage|2d12+21
    Special Properties|Rock Slide creates a Column 4-meters wide. Rock Slide Flinches all Legal Targets on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Leer
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At-Will - 2
    Range|No Damage - Ranged (5)
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|None
    Special Properties|The target's Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Chip Away
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT - 2
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|2d12+16
    Special Properties|Ignore any changes in the targetís Defense or Special Defense when calculating damage.
    [/table]

Bio:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Valiant was given to Peter by his father when he was a young boy. Peter gave him this name after he protected Peter from a swarm of Rattatta whose nest the boy had accidentally upset. He has been his constant companion throughout his travels. He is a heroic young Larvitar, and he often sacrifices himself for the good of others. He prefers to stay out of his pokeball, but does not dislike being inside of it when traveling long distances.

Bulwark
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Bulwark
    Level: 10
    Total XP: 1,000
    Species: Rhyhorn
    Type: Rock/Ground
    Nature: Jolly (+2 Speed, -2 Special Attack) Egg Group: Monster/Field
    Height: 3í3Ē (Medium) Weight: 253.5 lbs. (5) Diet Herbivore STAB: 2

Stats:
    HP|8|2|10
    Attack|9|2|11
    Defense|10|2|12
    Special Attack|1|0|1
    Special Defense|3|0|3
    Speed|5|3|8[/table]

Max Health: 40 Current HP: 40 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: 2 Attack

Abilities:
    Lightning Rod|Constant|If any other Pokemon within 25-meters uses a Ranged Electric Type Move, the Move is drawn to the Pokemon with Lightning Rod without fail, and it cannot miss. This negates Lock-On or Mind Reader. This Pokemon is immune to damage and effects from Electric Moves, and each time they are hit by an Electric Move, the Pokemonís Special Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Capabilities:
    Overland:|8
    Jump:|2
    Power:|4
    Sinker:|Sinker means that the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.
    Tracker:|Pokemon with the Capability Tracker have a strong sense of smell that they can use to follow other Pokemon or people. If the Pokemon has smelt whom they want to track in the past day, or one of their personal belongings, they can pursue that prey with a check of 11 or better on d20. To pick up a random scent from nothing, a check of 16 or better on d20 will allow the Pokemon to follow that scent. To pick up a specific scent from nothing, a check of 20 on d20 will allow the Pokemon to follow that scent. A Pokemon may only make these checks once per hour. If a Pokemon learns the Move Odor Sleuth and does not have the Tracker Capability, they gain Tracker.[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural (Level/Egg)

Stomp
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT - 2
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target, Dash
    Damage|1d10+10
    Special Properties|Stomp Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check. If the target is Small, Stomp deals an additional 1d10.[/table]

Bio:
    Spoiler
    Show
    In his travels, Peter came to a mountain tribe who were known for training Rhyhorn to carry travelers through the treacherous curves and roads of their mountain. Peter could not afford the service, so he instead became apprenticed to the village Rider for a time. He was given this young Rhyhorn to train, and when he had completed his training, he was allowed to keep the pokemon. He named him Bulwark after he shrugged off several Electro Balls from a gang of Emolgas on the mountaintop.

Eihwaz
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Eihwaz
    Level: 1
    Total XP: 0
    Species: Bonsly
    Type: Rock
    Nature: Impish (+2 Defense, -2 Special Attack) Egg Group: Mineral
    Height: 1í8Ē (Small) Weight: 33.1 lbs. (2) Diet Phototroph STAB: 0

Stats:
    HP|5|0|5
    Attack|8|0|8
    Defense|12|0|12
    Special Attack|1|0|1
    Special Defense|5|0|5
    Speed|1|0|1[/table]

Max Health: 16 Current HP: 16 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: 2 Attack, 1 Special Attack

Abilities:
    Sturdy|Constant|The pokemon is immune to the Moves Sheer Cold, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Fissure. If any attack would lower this Pokemon to 0 HP or less from full HP, instead the Pokemonís HP is set to 1.[/table]

Capabilities:
    Power:|1
    Sinker:|Sinker means that the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.
    [/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural (Level/Egg)

Copycat
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center - None
    Range|No Damage - Ranged
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|Use the Move the target has used on their last turn. You may choose new targets for the Move. Copycat cannot miss.[/table]

Fake Tears
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Dark
    Frequency|EOT - 2
    Range|No Damage - Ranged (10)
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|Lower the targetís Special Defense 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

Curse
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT - None
    Range|No Damage - Self
    Effect|No Target
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|The userís Speed is lowered 1 Combat Stage. The userís Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage and the userís Defense is raised 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Bio:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peter was traveling through the Ilex forest in the Johto region, and had stopped to observe the shrine. An elderly couple were kneeled there, and appeared to be praying. When he approached them, they got up and took an object out of the shrine. They placed it in his hands, saying, "There is a curse on this egg, and we cannot hatch it. Please, take this evil away from our village, lest it spread to our other eggs." The egg was hard and rocky, and had a strange symbol carved on the outside of it. Peter agreed to take the egg, and he left the forest. He, too, had trouble hatching it - he couldn't even feel anything moving inside it. After several weeks of travel and with no response from the egg, he buried it in a sunny spot in a field, figuring that the infant pokemon had not survived. The ordeal taxed him physically and emotionally, so he laid down to sleep next to the burial ground. When he awoke in the morning, he was amazed to see that three red-orange-colored leaves had sprouted from cracks in the top of the egg. He exhumed the egg and kept it in a clay pot, treating it like a seedling. When he tried to water it, the leaves moved away from the trickling water. He decided not to water it, but gave it lots of sun, like how a cactus is raised. After a week's time, the hard shell of the egg fully cracked, revealing a baby Bonsly. The middle of its forehead bore the same symbol that was on its egg. He researched the glyph, and learned that it was an ancient rune that symbolized protection. He named the baby after the rune's modern translation. Eihwaz is mischievous, but not cruel, and knows how to take a joke.

Brain
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Brain
    Species: Roggenrola
    Type: Rock
    Nature: Modest (+2 Special Attack, -2 Attack) Egg Group: Mineral Height: 1í4Ē (Small) Weight: 39.7 lbs. (2) Diet Terravore STAB: 2

Stats:
    HP|6|2|8
    Attack|6|2|8
    Defense|9|1|10
    Special Attack|5|2|7
    Special Defense|3|2|5
    Speed|2|0|2[/table]

Max Health: 34 Current HP: 34 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: 2 Attack, 1 Special Attack

Abilities:
    Sand Rush|Daily|When the user enters a Sandstorm, it may activate Sand Rush until the end of an encounter. While active, Sand Rush makes the user immune to damage from Sandstorms and its Speed Stat is doubled. Do not add extra evasion to the user when doubling the Speed Stat.[/table]

Capabilities:
    Overland:|1
    Jump:|1
    Power:|3
    Intelligence:|4
    Sinker:|Sinker means that the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural (Level/Egg)

Tackle
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At-Will - 3
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target, Dash
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|-[/table]

Harden
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At-Will - None
    Range|No Damage - Self
    Effect|No Target
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|Raise the userís Defense 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Sand Attack
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Ground
    Frequency|EOT - 2
    Range|No Damage - Ranged (2)
    Effect|1 Target, Column
    Damage|-
    Special Properties|Sand-Attack creates a Column 1 meter wide. All Legal Targets must roll +1 during Accuracy Checks for the remainder of the encounter.[/table]

Headbutt
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT - 2
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target, Dash
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Headbutt Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Bio:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Peter had traveled to Nacrene Museum to revive a fossil his brother had given him. While there, Team Plasma assaulted the place, attempting to steal some rare, and expensive, artifacts. Peter helped them repel the invaders, and was rewarded with a Roggenrola that one of the researchers had found at a dig site. It is very smart for one of its species, so Peter named her Brain. However, she is very modest, and blushes when she is complimented on her smarts.

Chelonii
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Chelonii
    Species: Tirtouga
    Type: Water/Rock
    Nature: Adamant (+2 Attack, -2 Special Attack) Egg Group: Water 1/Water 3 Height: 2í4Ē (Small) Weight: 36.4 lbs. (2) Diet Herbivore STAB: 2

Stats:
    HP|6|0|6
    Attack|10|2|12
    Defense|10|5|15
    Special Attack|3|1|4
    Special Defense|5|0|5
    Speed|2|1|3[/table]

Max Health: 28 Current HP: 28 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: 3 Attack, 1 Special Attack

Abilities:
    Solid Rock|Cast - Hourly|Super Effective Moves that target the pokemon are only regularly effective and Super Super Effective Moves that target the pokemon are only Super Effective for 5 rounds.[/table]

Capabilities:
    Surface:|8
    Underwater:|8
    Fountain:|A Pokemon who has the Fountain Capability can produce freshwater. They can control how lightly or powerfully they produce the water, sprinkling water or forcefully shooting water with the strength of a fire hose. If a Pokemon learns the Move Water Gun, Water Pulse, Hydro Pump or Water Sport and does not have the Fountain Capability, they gain Fountain.[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Natural (Level/Egg)

Water Gun
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Water
    Frequency|At-Will - 2
    Range|Special Attack - Ranged (10)
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|-[/table]

Withdraw
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Water
    Frequency|At-Will - None
    Range|No Damage - Self
    Effect|No Target
    Damage|-

Rollout
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Rock
    Frequency|EOT - 4
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target, Pass
    Damage|1d8
    Special Properties|The user must use Rollout until it misses, or fails to be able to shift enough to hit a target for their next 4 turns. On the second turn, Rollout uses 1d8+4 for its Damage Dice Roll. On the third turn, Rollout uses 2d8+8. On the fourth turn, Rollout uses 3d10+10. On the fifth and final turn, Rollout uses 5d10+15.[/table]

Bite
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Dark
    Frequency|At-Will - 2
    Range|Attack - Melee
    Effect|1 Target
    Damage|1d10+5
    Special Properties|Bite Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Bio:
    Spoiler
    Show
    When Peter was still young and resentful of his older brother, he received a package at a Poke Mart. Inside was a letter and a heavy rock. The letter was from Steven. "Dear brother, I have not seen or heard from you for a long time. We all miss you and want to hear from you. I was excavating an underwater temple in the middle of the ocean when I found this fossil. I want you to have it. Father tells me you are in the Unova region - you should visit the Nacrene Museum and show them this fossil. I am sure they will be interested. Sincerely, Steven." Reading the letter caused a flood of emotion in Peter, and would later lead to him reconciling with his family. He visited the Nacrene Museum, and they agreed to reanimate the fossil for him. A linguistics researcher at the museum suggested the name Chelonii - she said it means "Waves" in the old tongue of Unova. Chelonii can be stubborn at times, but she is also self-assured and supportive of her friends. If Eihwaz plays a practical joke on her, she will retaliate by watering him.

Stored Pokemon
    Spoiler
    Show
    -

Pokemon Seen
    Spoiler
    Show
    -

Pokemon Caught
    Spoiler
    Show
    5: Larvitar, Rhyhorn, Bonsly, Roggenrola, Tirtouga

Wishlist
    Spoiler
    Show
    Geodude
    Onix
    Lunatone
    Solrock
    Dwebble
    Aron
    Aerodactyl
    Cranidos
    Magcargo
    Regirock (!)

I'm on a boat!
    Just out of curiosity how do you talk to pokemon? I mean I'm all cool with fluff, but when I had to spend like most my abilities to be able to talk to them it seems a big wrong to just toss it in and say "I can totally talk to pokemon"

11. - Top - End - #101
    Dwarf in the Playground

Hmm, I seemed to have jumped the gun on that. It was approved as a homebrew feat by the old GM, but I forgot that I was required to take the feat. Maybe when we update I can swap feats around. Until then, no Earth Tongue. Also, the new GM should work out how the feat would work. It has to be balanced with Connection, of course. I was thinking something like this:

Earth Mind
    Prerequisites: Earth Shaker, INT 14
    Frequency: Static
    Target: Rock, Ground, or Grass Type Pokemon
    Effect: You can understand the thoughts of Pokemon related to the elements you command.

Earth Tongue
    Prerequisites: Earth Shaker, Earth Mind, INT 16
    Frequency: Static
    Target: Rock, Ground, or Grass Type Pokemon with an Intelligence Capability of at least 3.
    Effect: You can communicate telepathically with Pokemon related to the elements you command.

One could make a version of this for each type of Elemental Psychic. It mirrors the benefits of the Connection and requires less feats, but only applies to certain Pokemon. Fair enough?

12. - Top - End - #102
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Kind of like version 2 better.

13. - Top - End - #103
    Dwarf in the Playground

Kind of like version 2 better.
    Did you mean the second feat? I meant for it to be an additional feat, like Connection and Deep Connection. The first allow the character to understand the thoughts of all of those types of Pokemon. If the character also takes the second feat, they can communicate with some of those types of Pokemon. As a baseline, starter Pokemon have an Intelligence Capability of 2, as do many Basic (un-evolved) Pokemon. So, if a character has both Earth Mind and Earth Tongue, they can understand the thoughts of Bellsprout and Geodude, but they can communicate with Weepinbell and Golem.

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Sorry, hadn't looked closely enough. I'll allow them, with special versions for the others.

15. - Top - End - #105
    Ettin in the Playground

Zachariah Frerin

Name:Pyroclast
    Level: 35
    Total XP: 34,000
    Species: Magmar
    Type:Fire
    Nature: Modest (+2 Sp. Attack, -2 Attack)
    Egg Group: Humanshape
    Height: 4'3" (Medium)
    Weight: 98 lbs. (4)
    Diet Omnivore
    STAB: 7

Stats:
    HP|7|0|7
    Attack|8|0|8
    Defense|6|0|6
    Special Attack|12|15|37
    Special Defense|9|10|19
    Speed|10|10|20 [/table]

HP 56
    Evasion: 2, +1 Def. +3 Sp. Def.

Abilities:
    Flash Fire|Static|The user does not take damage from Fire Type moves and may not be Frozen. If the user is hit by a Fire Type Move, the user adds 1 bonus STAB to the next Fire Type Move they use in the encounter.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Overland:|6
    Jump:|3
    Power:|4
    Egg Warmer|Eggs held by magmar hatch in 3/4 normal time required.
    Firestarter|A Pokemon who has the Firestarter Capability can produce flames. They can control how lightly or powerfully they produce the fire, creates puffs of fire the size of a lighter or a large burst of fire capable on engulfing a tree. If a Pokemon learns the Move Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel or Flamethrower and does not have the Firestarter Capability, they gain Firestarter.
    Glow|A Pokemon with the Glow Capability can emit light from a part of its body. Depending on the variety of wild Pokemon nearby, it might attract Pokemon or ward them away. If a Pokemon learns the Move Flash or Tail Glow and does not have the Glow Capability, they gain Glow
    Heater|A Pokemon with the Heater Capability is always warm.
    Sinker|Sinker means the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability[/table]

Moves:
    Natural (Level/Egg)
    Flame Burst
    Frequency:EOT
    Accuracy:2
    Range:6
    Target:Blast
    Damage:2d12+16
    Special Properties:Flame Burst creates a 4 meter Blast. All Legal Targets, not including the central target, hit in the Blast lost 1/16th of their max HP instead of taking the Damage Dice Roll for damage.

Confuse Ray

Fire Spin
    Accuracy:4
    Damage:1d12
    Special Properties:Fire Spin traps the target for 1d4+1 turns. At the beginning of the targetís turn, if the target is Trapped, roll 1d20 and the target loses that much HP. Do not apply weakness or resistance to the HP lost. Do not apply stats to the HP lost. Fire Spin may not trap more than one target at a time

Faint Attack
    Damage:1d10+10

Smokescreen
    Range:3
    Special Properties:Place 5 meters of Wall that can be passed through and attacked through. Smokescreenís Walls must be placed within 3-meters of the user. If anyoneís Move tries to target through a Smokescreen wall, they must roll +3 during Accuracy Check to hit. The wall remains for 10 rounds. Brick Break cannot break Smokescreenís Walls

Ember
    Accuracy:2
    Damage:2d6
    Special Properties:Burns on 18-20

Smog
    Accuracy:5
    Range:3
    Target:Blast
    Damage:1d12
    Special Properties:Poisons on 13-20

Leer

Toxic
    Accuracy:4
    Range:4
    Special Properties:Badly Poisoned

Bio
    A Magmar that was traveling with two Rockets, acting as a warmer for a Rayquaza egg. Joined Zachariah after quitting his team, wanting no more bloodshed, and then fighting Zachariah and Ambrule.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-04-21 at 11:09 PM. Reason: tweaked wish list, tweaked nature of Ambrule from Timid to Quiet, specified seen Pokťmon

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

GM of Legends

Bryan Hume in Rebellion by MesiDoomstalker

Jehoash Kelvin in Shadows by BluesEclipse

Solara in Down Under by Group

Cain Treblinka in Ambitions Eshkigal

Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah Frerin, the Hot Head
    Damian Voiron, the Screw Up
    Artemis Frerin, the Psychic Bitch
    Atna Elrenne, the Unlucky One
    Luke Mercer, the Smooth Talker
    Sophia Bertram, the Know-It-All

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Looking at the fluff, I like the character. I just need time to go over the crunch tomorrow and review 1.29. You mentioned family in Lavender Town, and Tony's from there. Would you like him to be family?
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-12-31 at 10:59 PM.

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ettin in the Playground

Looking at the fluff, I like the character. I just need time to go over the crunch tomorrow and review 1.29. You mentioned family in Lavender Town, and Tony's from there. Would you like him to be family?
    Sure, it works out well with Zachariah's family being Hex Maniacs. Association with ghosts must run way back in the family.

EDIT: Crap, I just saw that I screwed up on the levels, and so the HP is off (and maybe other stats, I forget how I edited them last). Fixing.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2011-12-31 at 11:48 PM.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

GM of Legends

Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show

18. - Top - End - #108
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Not quite finished yet, this is what I have so far:

Josh Greene
    {table=head]Name|Josh Greene
    Classes|Capture Specialist, Snagger
    Money|0
    Badges|?[/table]

Stats
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Stat|Score|Modifier
    Strength|10|0
    Dexterity|17|2
    Constitution|8|-1
    Intelligence|24|7
    Wisdom|8|-1
    Charisma|8|-1[/table]

HP: 72, Current HP: 72

Personal Info:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Appearance:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Josh is a little bit taller than average person, about 6' 1" tall and around 140 lbs. He has blue eyes, and dark brown medium-length wavy hair. He usually wears Jeans, a Red T-Shirt, and a black Sweatshirt. But, the most prominent feature is the snag machine positioned on his left arm.

Personality:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Josh is a good guy, but sometimes he comes off as being boring, lazy, or apathetic (but he doesn't mean to). He usually stays away from large groups of people, but doesn't mind talking to new people.

Features:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pokemon Trainer:

Remedial First Aid: Trainer action, Illegal in League match
    Daily Ė Every 10 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.
    Target: A Trainer.
    Effect: Roll 1d20 and Add your WIS or INT Modifier. Heal the target this much HP.

Let's Get That Lock Open: Trainer action, Illegal in League match
    Daily Ė Every 5 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.
    Target: A non-computerized lock.
    Effect: Roll 1d20 and add your INT modifier. If the result is higher then 15, the lock is unlocked and is undamaged and doesnít appear tampered with.

Capture Specialist:

Capture Point: Static action, legal in League match
    Static
    Trigger: You throw a pokeball.
    Effect: Subtract either half of your DEX modifier or half of your INT modifier from your d100 rolls when throwing any Poke Ball.

Pokeball Repair: Trainer Action, legal in League Match
    Daily - Every 5 levels gained, you may perform this Class Feature another time per day.
    Target: Any Poke Ball that has failed to capture a pokemon and broke.
    Effect: Roll d20 and add your DEX and INT modifiers to the roll. If the total exceeds 15, the Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken.

Curve Ball: Trainer Action, Illegal in League Match
    Daily Ė Every 4 levels gained, you may perform this Feature another time per day.
    Trigger: You throw a Poke Ball.
    Effect: You may deal X damage to the target you are throwing a Poke Ball at where X is your DEX modifier. The targetís Defense or Special Defense cannot reduce this damage.

Capture Point +: Static action, legal in League match
    Static
    Effect: Subtract both half of your DEX modifier and half of your INT modifier from your d100 rolls when throwing any Poke Ball. This Feature replaces Capture Point.

Capture Point Max: Static action, legal in League match
    Static
    Effect: Subtract your DEX modifier and your INT modifier from your d100 roll when throwing any Poke Ball. This Feature replaces Capture Point +.

Pokeball Fix: Trainer action, legal in League match
    Daily Ė Every 5 levels gained, you may perform this Class Feature another time per day.
    Effect: The Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken.

Prophetic Catch: Static action, legal in League match
    Static
    Effect: At the beginning of each day, choose an Elemental Type and pick between INT modifier or DEX modifier. For twelve hours, any time you throw Poke Ball at the chosen type, subtract the chosen modifier from you capture roll until you catch a Pokemon of the chosen Elemental Type that day. You may take
    Prophetic Catch multiple times. When using Prophetic Catch multiple times, you may not pick an Elemental Type you have already picked that day.

Snagger:

Loyalty Meter: Trainer action, legal in League Match
    At-Will
    Target: Owned Pokemon.
    Effect: By pointing your Snag Machine at an owned Pokemon, you may determine the Loyalty of that
    Pokemon. Loyalty is measured from 0 to 4. Pokemon with Loyalty 0 dislike their trainer, and/or is commonly used for attacking defenseless Pokemon or people. Pokemon with Loyalty 1 are newly caught, previously wild, Pokemon who donít trust their trainer and/or are used to commit crimes. Pokemon with Loyalty 2 Like their trainer or were traded to their trainer but are used to commit crimes. Pokemon with Loyalty 3 love their trainers and/or were hatched by their trainers. Pokemon with Loyalty 4 have unbreakable bonds with their trainer.

Snag!: Trainer Action, Illegal in League match
    Daily
    Target: Owned Pokemon with loyalty 0 or 1.
    Effect: Throw a Poke Ball using your Snag Machine as if the target is a wild Pokemon and roll your 1d100 capture roll, subtracting an additional 5 from your check. If you beat the targetís Capture Rate you have
    captured the target. The Pokemon is mistrustful towards you but just as mistrusting and just as trainable as any wild you would have caught in the wild.

Hate Seeker: Static Feature, Legal in League match
    Static
    Effect: When using Snag!, subtract an additional 3 from your roll if your target has Loyalty 1 or subtract an additional 10 from your roll if your target has Loyalty 0.

Items:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {table=head]Item|Amount|Cost|Effect
    Pokeball Toolbox|1|2500|Allows character to become a capture specialist
    Pokedex|1|free|analyze pokemon
    Snag Machine|1|3000|lets you become a snagger
    Basic ball|5|1500|capture roll +5
    Great Ball|3|1800|capture roll +-0
    Ultra Ball|1|1000|capture roll -10
    Potion|1|200|heals 10+1d12 hp when used
    [/table]

Pokemon:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Rocky
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Rocky
    Level: 18
    Total XP: 5830
    Species: Bagon
    Type: Dragon
    Nature: Adamant
    Egg Group: Dragon
    Height: 2'0" (small)
    Weight: 92.8 lbs (3)
    Diet Carnivore
    STAB: 3
    Loyalty: 4. Josh found Rocky when it was young and raised him ever since.

Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|8|6+2|16
    Defense|6|4|10
    Special Attack|4|1-2|3
    Special Defense|3|0|3
    Speed|5|3|8[/table]

Max Health: 42 Current HP: 42 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Pure Blooded|When user goes below 1/3 health|The user gets a +2 STAB bonus to all dragon-type moves.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Surface:|4
    Intelligence:|3[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Rage{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, Spirit surge
    Damage|1d10
    Special Properties|The userís Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage as long as they used Rage on their previous turn. If the user is damaged by an attack before itís next turn, its Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Bite{table]Type|Dark
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d10+5

Leer{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|5
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The target's defense is lowered 1 combat stage.[/table]

Headbutt{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Headbutt Flinches the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Ziggy
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Ziggy
    Level: 12
    Total XP: 1730
    Species: Zigzagoon
    Type: Normal
    Nature: Patient
    Egg Group: Field
    Height: 1'4" (small)
    Weight: 38.6 lbs (2)
    Diet Herbivore
    STAB: 2
    Loyalty: 2. Josh found Ziggy in the plains while adventuring and took her on a few adventures.

Stats:
    HP|4|3|7
    Attack|3|1|4
    Defense|4|2|6
    Special Attack|3|0|3
    Special Defense|4|1|5
    Speed|6|4|10[/table]

Evasion: 1

Max Health: 33 Current HP: 33 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Pickup|Daily|You may use Pickup at the end of any encounter. Roll 1d100, consult the Pickup keyword to figure out what you find.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Surface:|5
    [/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Growl{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|5
    Target|No Target, Burst
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Growl creates a 5-meter Burst. Growl lowers all Legal Targets Attack 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Tackle{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, Dash
    Damage|2d6[/table]

Tail-Whip{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|4
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The targetís Defense is lowered 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|1d12+16

Dale
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Dale
    Species: Deino
    Type: Dark/Dragon
    Nature: Hasty
    Egg Group: Dragon
    Height: 2'7" (small)
    Weight: 38.1 lbs (2)
    Diet Carnivore
    Loyalty: 2. Josh found Dale in a cave while adventuring and raised him for a while.

Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|7|2|9
    Defense|5|2-2|5
    Special Attack|5|1|6
    Special Defense|5|2|6
    Speed|4|1+2|7[/table]

Max Health: 36 Current HP: 36 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Pure-Blooded|When user goes below 1/3 health|The user gets a +2 STAB bonus to all dragon-type moves.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Surface:|4
    Intelligence:|2
    [/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Dragon Rage{table]Type|Dragon
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|2
    Range|8
    Target|1 target
    Damage|35
    Special Properties|Dragon Rage always deals 35 points of Damage. Do not apply weakness or resistance. Do not apply stats.[/table]

Focus Energy{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|none
    Range|none
    Target|self
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|The userís Moves are Critical Hits on 17-20. If a Move already has an extended Critical Hit range, Focus energy extends that range by -3. Focus Energyís effect cannot be used more then once per encounter unless the user somehow loses the benefit of Focus Energy.[/table]

Bite{table]Type|Dark
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d10+5

Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|1d12+16

Steely Dan
    Spoiler
    Show
    Name: Steely Dan
    Level: 8
    Total XP: 510
    Species: Aron
    Type: Steel/Rock
    Nature: Jolly
    Egg Group: Monster
    Height: 1'4" (small)
    Weight: 132.3 lbs (4)
    Diet Terravore
    STAB: 1
    Loyalty: 2. Josh found Steely Dan in a cave while aadventuring and raised him for a little bit.

Stats:
    HP|5|2|7
    Attack|7|2|9
    Defense|10|2|12
    Special Attack|4|2-2|4
    Special Defense|4|2|6
    Speed|3|1+2|6[/table]

Max Health: 29 Current HP: 29 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Unbreakable|When user goes below 1/3 health|The user gets a +2 STAB bonus to all steel-type moves.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Overland:|5
    [/table]

Sinker

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Tackle{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, Dash
    Damage|2d6[/table]

Harden{table]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|None
    Target|Self
    Damage|none

Mud-Slap{table]Type|Ground
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|2
    Target|1 Target, column
    Damage|1d12
    Special Properties|Mud-Slap creates a Column 1-meter wide. All Legal Targets must roll +2 during Accuracy Checks for the remainder of the encounter on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Riolu (egg)

Wishlist:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Pretty much anything dragon, rock, or steel
    Last edited by 3.1415926535897; 2012-01-03 at 03:05 AM.
    Characters:
    Ixen Kobold Rogue

Falix Kobold Sorcerer/Paladin
    and Special Mount

The secret of life:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    haha, made you look

19. - Top - End - #109
    Pixie in the Playground

Devil

Could Riolu be one of the egg-lvl 5 gift pokemon?
    Characters:
    Ixen Kobold Rogue

Falix Kobold Sorcerer/Paladin
    and Special Mount

The secret of life:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    Spoiler
    Show
    haha, made you look

20. - Top - End - #110
    Ettin in the Playground

It sounded like it should be not too rare, so I question the choice of Riolu. Also, I misread, so if it's alright I'll swap my egg.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

GM of Legends

Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #111
    Orc in the Playground

Here is what I have so far. I'm still not sure what to do about the money issue, so didn't purchase any items yet. I'm also working on more detailed Bio's for the Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nikola Tesla
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Name|Nikola Tesla
    Level:|12
    Classes|Capture Specialist, Engineer, Snagger, Poke Ball Designer
    Money|650
    Badges|2 (Marsh and Thunder)[/table]
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

Strength|10|0
    Dexterity|16|3
    Constitution|08|-2
    Intelligence|31|10
    Wisdom|08|-2
    Charisma|08|-2[/table]

HP: 80, Current HP: 80

Character Info
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Description:
    Tesla is a tall (6í6Ē), wiry teenager who looks like a he has not seen the light of day in his entire life. His fashion sense is what some might consider really dated while Tesla considers it classic. He dresses in Victorian style clothing, a white shirt, black vest, black coat (for when the weather calls for it), black pants, and boots. His raven black hair is well kept. The only really oddity, besides his choice of clothing, was the contraptions on his right and left arm. Both looked like a steampunk mechanical arms on the outside, but with the latest tech on the inside. The left one (snagger machine) differed in from the right in that it also had a dragon scale motif of green and red (made from a scale of Rayquaza).

Personality: Tesla is one of the brightest individuals in the world and the problem is he knows it. He arrogantly flaunts it to those around him, talking down to those he considers Ďlesser mindsí. He is completely self-confident when it comes to technology, and laughs at others attempts. However, behind all the crap is an individual who honestly wants to help others. Itís just his ego gets in the way at times.

Background:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Nikola Tesla was an orphan in Saffron city. He always knew he was different, understanding things that the other children didnít, getting adult jokes. He even made toys for the other children. However, this only irked those jealous of his gifts. They regularly beat him up beyond the sight of the adults.

Tesla turned inward after that, diving into the internet as means to escape from the real world. There, he tested his wits against Silph Co.ís security network. There was no malice in his attempt, just a young child playing a game. That is where he first met Melchior, a Porygon being used for internet security. They played meowth-and-ratata for months, each trying to breach the others defenses, sometimes gaining ground and at times. Both were having a grand old time.

Eventually Tesla pierced Melchoirís defenses and got in. Only problem was one of the IT guys was on the ball and noticed what was going on. When Silph Co. Security came to investigate they found a young boy of 8, piercing there defenses with his homemade computer. When word reached the President, he wanted to meet the boy.

When he was assured into the Presidentís office, Tesla wore the mask of self-confidence he always wore. Granted he was frightened, but he knew he had been summoned to the Presidentís office for something other than punishment. The President offered to adopt him if used his genius for the company. Seeing the great opportunity and not having much love for the orphanage, Tesla agreed with only two conditions. The first was that he keeps his last name, as he wanted no special treatment. The second was that he wanted a partner Pokemon, and he could think of no better one than Melchoir. The President readily agreed.

Over the next few years Tesla quickly rose through the ranks, outshining his Ďcolleaguesí three times his age. This did not lead to many friendships, but he had his work and was satisfied. Once he had turned 13, he was given assignments to the other regions. In Sinnoh, he made two more friends. Investigating a computer error in the local network, he found a literal ghost in the machine. It was a Rotom calling itself Caspar, having a bit of fun in the network. With the help of Melchoir, he quickly forced it to move as he wanted and had it quarantined in a Pokeball he had hooked up to the network, catching it.

The other was when he was called out to help an archeological team that was experiencing some mysterious equipment failure. They had uncovered a treasure trove of ancient artifacts but since then all manner of brake-downs had occurred. First the drillís gears broke, then the lights all burst even though there wasnít a recorded power surge, finally the mess hall was torn to pieces. After a day of researching the incidents, he encountered the culprit a Bronzor. He fought it with the help of Melchoir and Caspar, catching it when it became weakened. He named it Relic. Having solved the case and informed the research team he preceded home.

Lately Tesla has been in a creative slump. He had just gotten back from trip where he had caught a Pokemon named Foo (Magnemite). He just couldnít seem to get the creative juices flowing like he used to. His adoptive father suggested he go a vacation and try doing the Pokemon League Challenge. On the road Tesla could see the problems of the world, and possibly make some friends his own age. Telling his adoptive father he cared little for the later, the former did intrigue him. So he set out, and quickly earned the Marsh Badge and the Thunder Badge. He then received a letter from his father with a ticket to board a cruise ship.

Features:
    Spoiler
    Show

Hey Guys, Watch This: Trainer action, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Pokemon Trainer
    Effect: From now on, instead of gaining a new Feature when you level up during levels that you would gain a Feature, you gain 1 Feat Point. A Feat Point can be spent at anytime you can use a Trainer Action, and does not take a Trainer Action to use. When you spend a Feat Point, you may add any Feature to your Features whose prerequisites you meet. You may not regain any Feat Points you spend. You do not gain a Feat Point on the same level you take Hey Guys, Watch This. Feat Points: 1

Capture Point: Static, legal in match
    Static
    Effect: Subtract either half of your DEX modifier or half of your INT modifier from your d100 rolls when throwing any Poke Ball.

Throwing Weapons User: Trainer action
    Awarded To: Capture Specialist, Ninja, Psychic and Researcher
    Prerequisites: 15 DEX or 15 INT
    Effect: The Trainer can use Darts, Throwing Stars, Throwing Knives, Kunai, or any other Weapon that would fit into the Throwing Weapons category. These weapons deal 1d8+4+INT modifier.

Poke Ball Repair: Trainer action, legal in match
    Daily Ė Every 5 levels gained, you may perform this Class Feature another time per day.
    Effect: Roll d20 and add your DEX and INT modifiers to the roll. If the total exceeds 15, the Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken. Uses left: 1

Capture Point +: Static, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, 15 INT, 15 DEX
    Static
    Effect: Subtract both half of your DEX modifier and half of your INT modifier from your d100 rolls when throwing any Poke Ball. This Feature replaces Capture Point.

Capture Point Max: Static, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, Capture Point +
    Static
    Effect: Subtract your DEX modifier and your INT modifier from your d100 roll when throwing any Poke Ball. This Feature replaces Capture Point +.

Poke Ball Fix: Trainer action, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, 16 INT
    Effect: The Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken. Uses Left: 2

Pokedex Modifications: Static, legal in match
    Static
    Target: Pokedex
    Effect: You may alter the pokedex to have a Radar that works at a great range. You may alter that value from anywhere between a 5m radius to a 50m radius. The pokedex can also identify how many wilds the radar detects and which direction they are. The radar cannot detect Pokemon who are not moving.

Mech Arm: Static, legal in match
    Static
    Target: Arm
    Effect: You now have a mechanical arm you can wear over either your right or left arm. Add 2 points to your Strength stat. The Mech Arm has extending poles that can support the Armís weight when you are getting tired. The arm weighs 40 pounds.
    Spoiler
    Show

Hacker: Trainer action, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Engineer, 20 INT
    Static
    Effect: You can access any information on any computer and make the computer do whatever you want, as long as the computer is capable of the thing you want it to do. If an encrypter wishes to contest hacking, they must have at least 20 INT. If they do, they must roll higher than you do on 1d20, adding their INT modifier while you add your INT modifier. GM decides the contesting stats. If they succeed, you may not use whatever you tried to hack into.

Pokebots: Trainer action, illegal in match
    At-Will
    Target: Items.
    Effect: You can make small remote controlled pokemon robots for 1000 that are .5m tall, of any species or
    general appearance of your choice. They can move 5m per turn and can hold any small object. Pokemon with the Wired capability that you own do not need to make a roll to possess one of your Pokebots. By
    spending additional money upon each use of this feature, you may add additional abilities to the pokebot (up to three abilities per Pokebot). Basic Pokebots have 20 HP and take Super-Effective damage from Fire,
    Electric, Ground and Rock Moves, unless possessed by a Wired Pokemon, in which case the Pokebotís Type is the same as the possessing Pokemon.
    -Additional Features: Camera (2000), Video Camera (4000), On-Board GPS (3000), Radio (2000), Computer (5000) Motion Sensing Alarm System (3500), Additional HP (1 per 1 HP, up to a maximum of 150),
    Self-Detonation (1000) Deals 1d20 Normal damage in a 1m Burst against Defense, destroys the pokebot. (1000 more for each additional 1d20, up to a maximum of 3d20) (500 more per additional 1m of Burst, up to a maximum 5m) (1000 to change its damage to Steel, Fire or Electric Type). Only one Pokebot may be
    detonated per turn. Detonation ejects any Pokemon possessing the Pokebot and sets them to -50% HP.

Scanner: Static, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Engineer, Scouter Attachment (2300 )
    Static
    Target: Any pokemon.
    Effect: You can see a percentage when you look at a pokemon that represents how much of its total HP it has remaining.
    Spoiler
    Show

Loyalty Meter: Trainer Action, legal in match
    At-Will
    Target: Owned Pokemon.
    Effect: By pointing your Snag Machine at an owned Pokemon, you may determine the Loyalty of that
    Pokemon. Loyalty is measured from 0 to 4. Pokemon with Loyalty 0 dislike their trainer, and/or is commonly used for attacking defenseless Pokemon or people. Pokemon with Loyalty 1 are newly caught, previously wild, Pokemon who donít trust their trainer and/or are used to commit crimes. Pokemon with Loyalty 2 Like their trainer or were traded to their trainer but are used to commit crimes. Pokemon with Loyalty 3 love their trainers and/or were hatched by their trainers. Pokemon with Loyalty 4 have unbreakable bonds with their trainer.

Snag!: Trainer Action, illegal in match
    Daily
    Target: Owned Pokemon with loyalty 0 or 1.
    Effect: Throw a Poke Ball using your Snag Machine as if the target is a wild Pokemon and roll your 1d100 capture roll, subtracting an additional 5 from your check. If you beat the targetís Capture Rate you have
    captured the target. The Pokemon is mistrustful towards you but just as mistrusting and just as trainable as any wild you would have caught in the wild.

Poke Ball Design: Trainer Action, legal in match
    At-Will
    Target: Upgraded Poke Ball Tool Box
    Effect: Create a Basic Ball, a Great Ball or an Ultra Ball. Basic Ball creation costs 450, Great Ball creation costs 600, Ultra Ball creation costs 900. When creating or modifying any Poke Ball, call the creations whatever youíd like.

Time Design: Trainer Action, legal in match
    At-Will
    Target: Basic Ball, Great Ball or Ultra Ball
    Effect: Add one of the following keywords to the targeted Poke Ball for 300 : Morning, Day, Dusk or Night. If the modified Poke Ball is used during the time of day that corresponds with the keyword added, it subtracts 5 from the capture roll for the Poke Ball.

Items:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Poke Ball Tool Box|1|2,500|class item
    Mech Arm|1|10,000|class item
    Silph Co. (Modified) Pokedex|1|free|Analyze Pokemon
    Scanner Goggles|1|2300|Analyzes HP and Loyalty
    RAYQUAZA Scale Snagger Arm|1|3,000|class item
    Throwing Knives|4|200|Throwing Weapon
    Great ball|2|600|capture roll 0
    Super Potion|5|300|Heals 20 +1d12 HP when used.

[/table]
    Spent on Poke Balls: 8600

Pokemon:

Spoiler
    Show
    Melchoir
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Melchoir
    Total XP: 6130
    Species: Porygon 2
    Nature: Bold (-2 Attack, +2 Defense)
    Egg Group: Mineral
    Weight: 24 lbs
    Diet Nullvore
    Loyalty: 4.

Stats:
    HP|9|3|12
    Attack|8|-2|6
    Defense|9|5+2|16
    Special Attack|11|5|16
    Special Defense|10|5|15
    Speed|6|0|6[/table]

Max Health: 54Current HP: 53 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 3 Special Attack: 3 Speed: 0

Abilities:
    Download|Constant|When the pokemon with Download targets with a damage-dealing Move, the target must reveal which of its defenses are lower. When the pokemon with Download attacks a foe, they are treated as if their Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage if the targetís Defense is lower then the targetís Special Defense. When the pokemon with Download attacks a foe, they are treated as if their Special Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage if the targetís Special Defense is lower then the targetís Defense.[/table]

Variations :

Advanced: add one to intelligence. No physical difference. Prerequisite for non sentient pokemon to take talker. Stacks with self.

Capabilites:
    Sky:|6
    Intelligence:|6[/table]

Wired: Wired Pokemon have a special relation to electronic devices. They can enter machines and travel through connected electronics through any cords that connect them instantly. While inside machines, they can read data on the machine on a check of 11, Daily. While inside machines, they can take control of the machine on a check of 17, Daily.
    Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Conversion
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|None
    Special Properties|The user becomes the elemental Type of their choice as long as they have a Move that is the same elemental Type until the end of the encounter. Replace all other Types.[/table]

Conversion2
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The user becomes the elemental Type of their choice as long as the Type resists the elemental Type of the Move it last took damage from until the end of the encounter. Replace all other Types.[/table]

Sharpen
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|
    Range|None
    Target|self
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Raise the user's attack 1 combat stage.[/table]

Tackle
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|[/table]

Psybeam
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|Every other turn
    Accuracy|2
    Range|7
    Target|one target, column
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Psybeam creates a Column 1 meter wide. Psybeam Confuses all Legal Targets on 19-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Recover
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|No damge
    Special Properties|The user regains HP equal to half of its full HP.[/table]

Bio

Caspar
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Caspar
    Level: 15
    Total XP: 3475
    Species: Rotom
    Type: Electric/Ghost
    Nature: Modest (-2 Attack, +2 Special Attack)
    Egg Group: Indeterminate
    Height: 6" (Small)
    Weight: 0.35 lbs
    Diet Ergvore
    Loyalty: 3. Caught, remembers that Tesla was smart enough to catch it in the computer.

Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|5|-2|3
    Defense|8|2|10
    Special Attack|10|5+2|17
    Special Defense|8|2|10
    Speed|9|2|11[/table]

Mechanical Form Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|7|-2|5
    Defense|11|2|13
    Special Attack|11|5+2|18
    Special Defense|11|2|13
    Speed|9|2|11[/table]

Max Health: 39 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 2 Special Attack: 2 Speed: 1

Abilities:
    Levitate|Constant|The pokemon is immune to Ground Type Moves.[/table]

Variations :

Advanced (*2): add one to intelligence. No physical difference. Prerequisite for non sentient pokemon to take talker. Stacks with self.

Pygmy: halve size, reduce weight category by minimum 1, divide lifting capacity by 2, +5 stealth. Stacks with self.

Capabilites:
    Surface:|2
    Sky|6
    Jump:|4
    Intelligence:|6[/table]

Glow: A Pokemon with the Glow Capability can emit light from a part of its body. Depending on the variety of wild Pokemon nearby, it might attract Pokemon or ward them away. If a Pokemon learns the Move Flash or Tail Glow and does not have the Glow Capability, they gain Glow.

Invisibility: Pokemon who have the Invisibility Capability can turn invisible. Pokemon may not perform Moves while invisible. While invisible, you must roll +4 during Accuracy Checks to hit the Pokemon. When a Pokemon turns invisible, they can only remain invisible for up to 4 minutes. After becoming visible, they must wait two plus the number of minutes they spent invisible before turning invisible again.

Phasing: A Pokemon with Phasing may Shift through Hindering Terrain without their Speed Capabilities being affected. They can turn intangible and move through solid walls or other Pokemon. A Pokemon can remain intangible with Phasing for up to 30 seconds. If a Pokemon remains intangible, they may not perform Moves during their turn.

Sinker: Sinker means the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.

Wired: Wired Pokemon have a special relation to electronic devices. They can enter machines and travel through connected electronics through any cords that connect them instantly. While inside machines, they can read data on the machine on a check of 11, Daily. While inside machines, they can take control of the machine on a check of 17, Daily.

Zapper: Pokemon with the Zapper Capability can produce controlled electricity or send electrical currents through various conductive materials. If an electrical device is capable of being recharged, a Pokemon with Zapper can recharge it to full power on a check of 13 or better on 1d20 Daily. If a Pokemon learns the Move Charge, Discharge, Thunderbolt or Thundershock and does not have the Zapper Capability, they gain Zapper.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Astonish
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d6+2
    Special Properties|Astonish Flinches the target on 18-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Confuse Ray
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target, column
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|Confuse Ray creates a Column 1 meter wide. Confuse Ray cannot miss. All targets are Confused.[/table]

Thunder Wave
    {table=head]Type|Electric
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|None
    Range|6
    Target|1 target
    Damage|no damage
    Special Properties|Thunder Wave cannot miss. Thunder Wave Paralyzes the target.[/table]

Thundershock
    Frequency|At-will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|Thundershock Paralyzes the target on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Uproar
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|2
    Range|5
    Target|No target, burst
    Damage|1d12+17
    Special Properties|Uproar creates a 5-meter Burst that continues for 1d4+1 turns. At the beginning of the userís turn where Uproar is continuing, they may shift then must immediately use Uproar again. Anyone in Uproarís Burst on any turn Uproar is continuing is cured of Sleep.[/table]

Double Team
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The user makes three copies of themselves and places them into the encounter adjacent to the user. The user must place some sign under the token of the original copy to mark it as the original. If a copy is hit by a damaging Move, it is destroyed. If the original is hit by a damaging Move, all copies are destroyed. Any copy can perform a Move but the user is still only allowed one Move per turn. All copies may shift each turn. When the user and its copies are targeted by a Move, foes must roll +2 during Accuracy Check to hit for the remainder of the encounter. When a copy disappears, the user loses 1d6 HP. Do not apply weakness or resistance to HP lost. Do not apply stats to HP lost.[/table]

TM/HM

Bio

Relic
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Relic
    Level: 14
    Total XP: 3045
    Species: Bronzor
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Height: 1'8" (Small)
    Weight: 133.4 lbs (4)
    Diet Nullvore
    Loyalty: 2.

Stats:
    HP|6|0|6
    Attack|2|0|2
    Defense|9|6|15
    Special Attack|2|1|3
    Special Defense|9|6|15
    Speed|3|0|3[/table]

Max Health: 33 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:

Variations :

Advanced: add one to intelligence. No physical difference. Prerequisite for non sentient pokemon to take talker. Stacks with self.

Talker: can talk. Requires minimum Int score 4.

Capabilites:
    Sky:|4
    Intelligence:|5[/table]
    Sinker: Sinker means the Pokemon cannot swim, or move in water. For every round of an encounter the Pokemon is in water that is deep enough for them to stand submerged in, or is submerged in they lose 25% of their max HP. If the Pokemon is lowered to -100% HP, make a Deaths savings roll as usual. If a Pokemon gains a Surface or Underwater capability, they lose their Sinker Capability.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Confusion
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d8
    Special Properties|Confusion Confuses the target on 19-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Tackle
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|N/A[/table]

Hypnosis
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|6
    Range|4
    Target|1 target
    Damage|None
    Special Properties|The target falls Asleep.[/table]

Imprison
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The target is Locked. A Locked target may not use any Moves the user knows. Each user may only make 1 target Locked at a time. Using Imprison on a new target transfers Locked to the new target. Imprison cannot miss.[/table]

Confuse Ray
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target, column
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|Confuse Ray creates a Column 1 meter wide. Confuse Ray cannot miss. All targets are Confused.[/table]

Bio

Foo
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Foo
    Level: 30
    Total XP: 25500
    Species: Magneton
    Type: Electric / Steel
    Nature: Quiet (-2 Speed, +2 Special Attack)
    Height: 6' 6" (Large)
    Weight: 264.6 lbs (5)
    Diet Ergovore
    STAB: 6
    Loyalty: 1.
    Stats:
    HP|5|0|5
    Attack|6|0|6
    Defense|10|7|17
    Special Attack|12|14+2|28
    Special Defense|7|8|15
    Speed|7|0-2|5[/table]

Max Health: 45 Current HP: 45 Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Sturdy|Constant|The pokemon is immune to the Moves Sheer Cold, Guillotine, Horn Drill and Fissure. If any attack would lower this Pokemon to 0 HP or less from full HP, instead the Pokemonís HP is set to 1.[/table]

Variations :

Giant: double size, increase weight category by minimum 1, 1.5 times lifting capacity, -5 stealth. Stacks with self.

Strong: double lifting capacity. Stacks with giant and self.

Capabilites:
    Sky:|8
    Power:|8
    Intelligence:|4[/table]

Magnetic: Magnetic Pokemon can lightly manipulate magnetic fields. With this, they can repel iron and/or steel or attract iron and/or steel, holding it too their body or pushing it away. Through this magnetic manipulation, they can also feel magnetic fields and discern north. If a Pokemon learns the Move Magnet Rise or Magnet Bomb and does not have the Magnetic Capability, they gain Magnetic.

Zapper: Pokemon with the Zapper Capability can produce controlled electricity or send electrical currents through various conductive materials. If an electrical device is capable of being recharged, a Pokemon with Zapper can recharge it to full power on a check of 13 or better on 1d20 Daily. If a Pokemon learns the Move Charge, Discharge, Thunderbolt or Thundershock and does not have the Zapper Capability, they gain Zapper.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Tackle
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|2d6

Metal Sound
    {table=head]Type|Steel
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|4
    Range|4
    Target|No Target, Burst
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Metal Sound creates a 4-meter Burst. All Legal Targets have their Special Defense lowered 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

Thundershock
    Frequency|At-will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|Thundershock Paralyzes the target on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Supersonic
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|11
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target, Column
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Supersonic creates a Column 1 meter wide. Supersonic Confuses all Legal Targets.[/table]

Sonicboom
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|6
    Range|4
    Target|1 Target, Column
    Damage|15
    Special Properties|Sonicboom creates a Column 1 meter wide. Sonicboom always deals 15 points of Damage. Do not apply weakness or resistance. Do not apply stats.[/table]

Thunder Wave
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|N/A
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Thunder Wave cannot miss. Thunder Wave Paralyzes the target.[/table]

Spark
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 Target, dash
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Spark Paralyzes the target on 15-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Electro Ball
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|2
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|See Special Properties
    Special Properties|The target reveals their current Speed stat, applying Combat Stages. If the userís Speed stat, applying Combat Stages is four times that of the targetís, Electro Ball uses 5d10+16 for Damage Dice Roll; if the user three times that of the targetís, Electro Ball uses 3d10+14; if the user is twice that of the target, Electro Ball uses 2d10+12; if the user is not twice as fast as the target, Electro Ball uses 1d10+10.[/table]

Lock-On
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|N/A
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The target is Locked-On. On the userís next turn, if they target the Locked-On target, the Move they use cannot miss. Lock-On cannot miss.[/table]

TM, HM

Bio

Agni
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Agni
    Level: 30
    Total XP: 25500
    Species: Charizard
    Type: Fire/Flying
    Nature: Brave (-2 Speed, +2 Attack)
    Egg Group: Monster/Dragon
    Height: 11' 2"(Large)
    Weight: 399 lbs (5)
    Diet Carnivore
    STAB: 6
    Stats:
    HP|8|2|10
    Attack|8|11+2|21
    Defense|8|2|10
    Special Attack|11|11|22
    Special Defense|9|3|12
    Speed|10|0-2|8[/table]

Max Health: 60 Current HP: 60 Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 2 Special Attack: 2 Speed: 0

Abilities:
    Flash Fire|Static|The user does not take damage from Fire Type Moves and may not be Frozen. If the user is hit by a Fire Type Move, the user adds 1 bonus STAB to the next Fire Type Move they use in the encounter.[/table]

Variations :

Giant: double size, increase weight category by minimum 1, 1.5 times lifting capacity, -5 stealth. Stacks with self.

Shiny: Same as games

Capabilites:
    Sky:|10
    Power:|6

Firestarter: A Pokemon who has the Firestarter Capability can produce flames. They can control how lightly or powerfully they produce the fire, creates puffs of fire the size of a lighter or a large burst of fire capable on engulfing a tree. If a Pokemon learns the Move Ember, Fire Blast, Fire Spin, Flame Wheel or Flamethrower and does not have the Firestarter Capability, they gain Firestarter

Glow: A Pokemon with the Glow Capability can emit light from a part of its body. Depending on the variety of wild Pokemon nearby, it might attract Pokemon or ward them away. If a Pokemon learns the Move Flash or Tail Glow and does not have the Glow Capability, they gain Glow.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Scratch
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, pass
    Damage|2d6

Growl
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|5
    Target|No Target, Burst
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Growl creates a 5-meter Burst. Growl lowers all Legal Targets Attack 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Ember
    {table=head]Type|Fire
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|8
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|Ember Burns the target on 18-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Smokescreen
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|N/A
    Range|3
    Target|No Target, Wall
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Place 5-meters of Wall that can be passed through and attacked through. Smokescreenís Walls must be placed within 3-meters of the user. If anyoneís Move tries to target through a Smokescreen wall, they must roll +3 during Accuracy Check to hit. The walls remain for 10 rounds. Brick Break cannot break Smokescreenís Walls.[/table]

Dragon Rage
    {table=head]Type|Dragon
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|2
    Range|8
    Target|1 target
    Damage|35
    Special Properties|Dragon Rage always deals 35 points of Damage. Do not apply weakness or resistance. Do not apply stats.[/table]

Scary Face
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The targetís Speed is lowered 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

Fire Fang
    {table=head]Type|Fire
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Fire Fang Burns or Flinches on 18-19 during Accuracy Check; flip a coin to determine whether the foe gets Burned or Flinches. On 20 during Accuracy Check, the foe is Burned and Flinches.[/table]

TM, HM

Bio

Rodan
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Rodan
    Level: 20
    Total XP: 8000
    Species: Aerodactyl
    Type: Rock/Flying
    Nature: Adamant (-2 Special Attack, +2 Attack)
    Egg Group: Flying
    Height: 13' 10" (Gigantic)
    Weight: 260.1 lbs (5)
    Diet Carnivore
    STAB: 4
    Stats:
    HP|8|3|11
    Attack|11|6+2|19
    Defense|7|0|7
    Special Attack|6|-2|4
    Special Defense|8|3|11
    Speed|13|7|20[/table]

Max Health: 53 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 1 Special Attack: 2 Speed: 2

Abilities:
    Rock Head|Static|When the pokemon uses Volt Tackle, Wood Hammer, Submission, Take Down, Brave Bird, Double-Edge, Flare Blitz, Head Smash, Jump Kick or Hi Jump Kick they do not lose any HP as a result of the Moveís effect.[/table]

Variation(s) :

Primordial: subtract one from intelligence. Counts as giant and strong. Looks more wild or dangerous than normal.

(Giant: double size, increase weight category by minimum 1, 1.5 times lifting capacity, -5 stealth. Stacks with self.

Strong: double lifting capacity. Stacks with giant and self.)

Capabilites:
    Sky:|15
    Power:|10
    Intelligence:|3[/table]

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Bite
    {table=head]Type|Dark
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d10+5

Scary Face
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The targetís Speed is lowered 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

Wing Attack
    {table=head]Type|Flying
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, pass
    Damage|1d10+5

Roar
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|11
    Range|6
    Target|1 Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The target flees away from the user 15 meters, ignoring Speed Capabilities, if terrain allows. The target may not use Moves for 4 rounds. During a trainer battle, the targetís owner must recall the fleeing target and replace them.[/table]

Agility
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|N/A
    Range|Self
    Target|No Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Raise the userís Speed 2 Combat Stages.[/table]

TM, HM

Bio

Storage

Fogg
    Spoiler
    Show

Spoiler
    Show

Name: Fogg
    Species: Drifloon
    Type: Ghost/Flying
    Nature: Bold (-2 Attack, +2 Defense)
    Height: 1' 4" (Small)
    Weight: 2.6lbs (5)
    Diet Nullvore
    Stats:
    HP|9|3|12
    Attack|5|-2|3
    Defense|3|2+2|7
    Special Attack|6|2|8
    Special Defense|4|1|5
    Speed|7|3|10[/table]

Max Health: 48 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: Special Attack: Speed:

Abilities:
    Aftermath|Trigger|Effect: Burst - When the pokemon is reduced to 0 HP or less, they create a 5-meter Burst. Everything in the Burst loses ľ of their full HP. Do not apply weakness or resistance. Do not apply stats.[/table]

Variation(s) :

Capabilites:
    Surface:|1

Guster: The Guster can create bursts of wind. The power can vary from a light breeze to a powerful burst of air capable of lifting light objects into the air or providing lift for a chute. If a Pokemon learns the Move Gust or Tailwind and does not have the Guster Capability, they gain Guster.

Inflatable: A Pokemon with the capability Inflatable can expand its size up to 125% of its normal size. While Inflated, a Pokemon does not change its weight. To hit an Inflated Pokemon, you must roll -3 during Accuracy Check. While Inflated, a Pokemon become Blocking Terrain, you may not target through an Inflated Pokemon. If a Pokemon learns the Move Growth or Stockpile and does not have the Inflatable Capability, they gain Inflatable.

Shrinkable: A Pokemon with the capability Shrinkable can shrink its size up to 25% of its normal size. While Shrunken, a Pokemon may not perform any Moves. While Shrunken, a Pokemon does not change its weight. To hit a Shrunken Pokemon, you must roll +3 during Accuracy Check. Using Shrinkable is not the same as using the Move Minimize. If a Pokemon learns the Move Minimize and does not have the Shrinkable Capability, they gain Shrinkable.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Constrict
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d6
    Special Properties|Constrict lowers the targetís Speed 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

Minimize
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|N/A
    Range|Self
    Target|No Target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Foes need an additional +4 during Accuracy Check to hit Minimizeís user and the userís size is Small for the remainder of the encounter.[/table]

Astonish
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Frequency|EOT
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d6+2
    Special Properties|Astonish Flinches the target on 18-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Gust
    {table=head]Type|Flying
    Frequency|At Will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6

TM, HM

Bio

Wish list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Any (especially techy) Fire, Electric or Steel. Plus TOGEPI, RHYHORN, SANDILE, LITWICK, GOLETT, SLOWKING, MANTYKE, ZORUA, DRIFLOON, LAPRAS, LEAFEON, AERODACTYL, BELDUM, MIENFOO and TRAPINCH.

Edit: I switched out the Magnemite for a Rotom. Hope that is okay.
    Updated. Now with the Charmander. Now for level 12 & with Rodan. Now with Fogg. Now after Training Agni & Foo.
    Last edited by Prospector; 2012-01-27 at 01:42 PM.
    Awesome Avatar by Darth Raynn.

PTA Character: Nikola Tesla Pathfinder Characters: Gilgar Nordum, Quartle, Zelgadis Greywords
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome Avatar by Szilard. Other Awesome Avatars by Darth Raynn.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Troll in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
    Here is what I have so far. I'm still not sure what to do about the money issue, so didn't purchase any items yet. I'm also working on more detailed Bio's for the Pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show
    Nikola Tesla
    {table=head]Name|Nikola Tesla
    Classes|Capture Specialist, Engineer
    Money|?(10,000 starting, -2500 after classes)
    Badges|2 (Marsh and Thunder)[/table]
    Stats:
    Spoiler
    Show

Strength|10|0
    Dexterity|16|3
    Constitution|08|-2
    Intelligence|27|8
    Wisdom|08|-2
    Charisma|08|-2[/table]

HP: 72, Current HP: 72

Character Info
    Spoiler
    Show
    Physical Description:
    Tesla is a tall (6í6Ē), wiry teenager who looks like a he has not seen the light of day in his entire life. His fashion sense is what some might consider really dated while Tesla considers it classic. He dresses in Victorian style clothing, a white shirt, black vest, black coat (for when the weather calls for it), black pants, and boots. His raven black hair is well kept. The only really oddity, besides his choice of clothing, was the contraption on his right arm. It looked like a steampunk mechanical arm on the outside, but with the latest tech on the inside.

Personality: Tesla is one of the brightest individuals in the world and the problem is he knows it. He arrogantly flaunts it to those around him, talking down to those he considers Ďlesser mindsí. He is completely self-confident when it comes to technology, and laughs at others attempts. However, behind all the crap is an individual who honestly wants to help others. Itís just his ego gets in the way at times.

Background:
    Nikola Tesla was an orphan in Saffron city. He always knew he was different, understanding things that the other children didnít, getting adult jokes. He even made toys for the other children. However, this only irked those jealous of his gifts. They regularly beat him up beyond the sight of the adults.

Tesla turned inward after that, diving into the internet as means to escape from the real world. There, he tested his wits against Silph Co.ís security network. There was no malice in his attempt, just a young child playing a game. That is where he first met Melchior, a Porygon being used for internet security. They played meowth-and-ratata for months, each trying to breach the others defenses, sometimes gaining ground and at times. Both were having a grand old time.

Eventually Tesla pierced Melchoirís defenses and got in. Only problem was one of the IT guys was on the ball and noticed what was going on. When Silph Co. Security came to investigate they found a young boy of 8, piercing there defenses with his homemade computer. When word reached the President, he wanted to meet the boy.

When he was assured into the Presidentís office, Tesla wore the mask of self-confidence he always wore. Granted he was frightened, but he knew he had been summoned to the Presidentís office for something other than punishment. The President offered to adopt him if used his genius for the company. Seeing the great opportunity and not having much love for the orphanage, Tesla agreed with only two conditions. The first was that he keeps his last name, as he wanted no special treatment. The second was that he wanted a partner Pokemon, and he could think of no better one than Melchoir. The President readily agreed.

Over the next few years Tesla quickly rose through the ranks, outshining his Ďcolleaguesí three times his age. This did not lead to many friendships, but he had his work and was satisfied. Once he had turned 13, he was given assignments to the other regions. In Sinnoh, he made two more friends. Investigating a computer error in the local network, he found a literal ghost in the machine. It was a Rotom calling itself Caspar, having a bit of fun in the network. With the help of Melchoir, he quickly forced it to move as he wanted and had it quarantined in a Pokeball he had hooked up to the network, catching it.

The other was when he was called out to help an archeological team that was experiencing some mysterious equipment failure. They had uncovered a treasure trove of ancient artifacts but since then all manner of brake-downs had occurred. First the drillís gears broke, then the lights all burst even though there wasnít a recorded power surge, finally the mess hall was torn to pieces. After a day of researching the incidents, he encountered the culprit a Bronzor. He fought it with the help of Melchoir and Caspar, catching it when it became weakened. He named it Relic. Having solved the case and informed the research team he preceded home.

Lately Tesla has been in a creative slump. He had just gotten back from trip to Unova where he had caught an interesting Pokemon he named Tai (Meinfoo). He just couldnít seem to get the creative juices flowing like he used to. His adoptive father suggested he go a vacation and try doing the Pokemon League Challenge. On the road Tesla could see the problems of the world, and possibly make some friends his own age. Telling his adoptive father he cared little for the later, the former did intrigue him. So he set out, and quickly earned the Marsh Badge and the Thunder Badge. He then received a letter from his father with a ticket to board a cruise ship.

Features:
    Spoiler
    Show

Pokemon Trainer:

Hey Guys, Watch This: Trainer action, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Pokemon Trainer
    Effect: From now on, instead of gaining a new Feature when you level up during levels that you would gain a Feature, you gain 1 Feat Point. A Feat Point can be spent at anytime you can use a Trainer Action, and does not take a Trainer Action to use. When you spend a Feat Point, you may add any Feature to your Features whose prerequisites you meet. You may not regain any Feat Points you spend. You do not gain a Feat Point on the same level you take Hey Guys, Watch This. Feat Points: 1

Capture Point: Static, legal in match
    Static

Throwing Weapons User: Trainer action
    Awarded To: Capture Specialist, Ninja, Psychic and Researcher
    Prerequisites: 15 DEX or 15 INT
    Effect: The Trainer can use Darts, Throwing Stars, Throwing Knives, Kunai, or any other Weapon that would fit into the Throwing Weapons category. These weapons deal 1d8+4+INT modifier.

Poke Ball Repair: Trainer action, legal in match
    Effect: Roll d20 and add your DEX and INT modifiers to the roll. If the total exceeds 15, the Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken.

Capture Point +: Static, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, 15 INT, 15 DEX
    Static

Capture Point Max: Static, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, Capture Point +
    Static

Poke Ball Fix: Trainer action, legal in match
    Prerequisites: Capture Specialist, 16 INT
    Effect: The Poke Ball is fixed and is treated as if it had not broken.

Pokedex Modifications: Static, legal in match
    Static
    Target: Pokedex
    Effect: You may alter the pokedex to have a Radar that works at a great range. You may alter that value from anywhere between a 5m radius to a 50m radius. The pokedex can also identify how many wilds the radar detects and which direction they are. The radar cannot detect Pokemon who are not moving.

Mech Arm: Static, legal in match
    Static
    Target: Arm
    Effect: You now have a mechanical arm you can wear over either your right or left arm. Add 2 points to your Strength stat. The Mech Arm has extending poles that can support the Armís weight when you are getting tired. The arm weighs 40 pounds.

Bullet Punch: Trainer action, illegal in match
    Prerequisites: Engineer, Mech Arm
    Daily - Every 5 levels gained, you may use this Feature another time per day.
    Target: A trainer or pokemon
    Effect: Use the move Bullet Punch. Use either your DEX or INT modifiers as your Attack stat.

Hacker: Trainer action, legal in match
    Static
    Effect: You can access any information on any computer and make the computer do whatever you want, as long as the computer is capable of the thing you want it to do. If an encrypter wishes to contest hacking, they must have at least 20 INT. If they do, they must roll higher than you do on 1d20, adding their INT modifier while you add your INT modifier. GM decides the contesting stats. If they succeed, you may not use whatever you tried to hack into.

Pokebots: Trainer action, illegal in match
    At-Will
    Target: Items.
    Effect: You can make small remote controlled pokemon robots for 1000 that are .5m tall, of any species or
    general appearance of your choice. They can move 5m per turn and can hold any small object. Pokemon with the Wired capability that you own do not need to make a roll to possess one of your Pokebots. By
    spending additional money upon each use of this feature, you may add additional abilities to the pokebot (up to three abilities per Pokebot). Basic Pokebots have 20 HP and take Super-Effective damage from Fire,
    Electric, Ground and Rock Moves, unless possessed by a Wired Pokemon, in which case the Pokebotís Type is the same as the possessing Pokemon.
    -Additional Features: Camera (2000), Video Camera (4000), On-Board GPS (3000), Radio (2000), Computer (5000) Motion Sensing Alarm System (3500), Additional HP (1 per 1 HP, up to a maximum of 150),
    Self-Detonation (1000) Deals 1d20 Normal damage in a 1m Burst against Defense, destroys the pokebot. (1000 more for each additional 1d20, up to a maximum of 3d20) (500 more per additional 1m of Burst, up to a maximum 5m) (1000 to change its damage to Steel, Fire or Electric Type). Only one Pokebot may be
    detonated per turn. Detonation ejects any Pokemon possessing the Pokebot and sets them to -50% HP.

Items:
    Spoiler
    Show
    [/table]

Pokemon:

Melchoir
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Melchoir
    Total XP: 5830
    Species: Porygon 2
    Nature: Bold
    Weight: 24 lbs
    Diet Nullvore
    Loyalty: 4.

Stats:
    HP|9|3|12
    Attack|6|0|6
    Defense|11|5|16
    Special Attack|11|5|16
    Special Defense|10|5|15
    Speed|6|0|6[/table]

Max Health: 54Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:
    Download|Constant|When the pokemon with Download targets with a damage-dealing Move, the target must reveal which of its defenses are lower. When the pokemon with Download attacks a foe, they are treated as if their Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage if the targetís Defense is lower then the targetís Special Defense. When the pokemon with Download attacks a foe, they are treated as if their Special Attack is raised 1 Combat Stage if the targetís Special Defense is lower then the targetís Defense.[/table]
    Capabilites:

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Conversion
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|None
    Special Properties|The user becomes the elemental Type of their choice as long as they have a Move that is the same elemental Type until the end of the encounter. Replace all other Types.[/table]

Conversion2
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The user becomes the elemental Type of their choice as long as the Type resists the elemental Type of the Move it last took damage from until the end of the encounter. Replace all other Types.[/table]

Sharpen
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|
    Range|None
    Target|self
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Raise the user's attack 1 combat stage.[/table]

Tackle
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|2d6
    Special Properties|[/table]

Psybeam
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Accuracy|2
    Range|7
    Target|one target, column
    Damage|1d12+16
    Special Properties|Psybeam creates a Column 1 meter wide. Psybeam Confuses all Legal Targets on 19-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Recover
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|No damge
    Special Properties|The user regains HP equal to half of its full HP.[/table]

Bio

Caspar
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Caspar
    Level: 17
    Total XP: 4915
    Species: Rotom
    Type: Electric/Ghost
    Nature: Modest (-2 Attack, +2 Special Attack)
    Height: 1' (Small)
    Weight: 0.7 lbs
    Diet Ergvore
    Loyalty: 3. Caught, remembers that Tesla was smart enough to catch it in the computer.

Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|5|-2|3
    Defense|8|2|10
    Special Attack|10|6+2|18
    Special Defense|8|2|10
    Speed|9|3|12[/table]

Mechanical Form Stats:
    HP|5|3|8
    Attack|7|-2|5
    Defense|11|2|13
    Special Attack|11|6+2|19
    Special Defense|11|2|13
    Speed|9|3|12[/table]

Max Health: 39 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 2 Special Attack: 2 Speed: 1

Abilities:

Capabilites:
    Surface:|2
    Sky|6

Invisibility: Pokemon who have the Invisibility Capability can turn invisible. Pokemon may not perform Moves while invisible. While invisible, you must roll +4 during Accuracy Checks to hit the Pokemon. When a Pokemon turns invisible, they can only remain invisible for up to 4 minutes. After becoming visible, they must wait two plus the number of minutes they spent invisible before turning invisible again.
    Phasing: A Pokemon with Phasing may Shift through Hindering Terrain without their Speed Capabilities being affected. They can turn intangible and move through solid walls or other Pokemon. A Pokemon can remain intangible with Phasing for up to 30 seconds. If a Pokemon remains intangible, they may not perform Moves during their turn.
    Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Astonish
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|1d6+2

Confuse Ray
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target, column
    Damage|2d6

Thunder Wave
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|None
    Range|6
    Target|1 target
    Damage|no damage

Thundershock
    Frequency|At-will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6

Uproar
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|2
    Range|5
    Target|No target, burst
    Damage|1d12+17
    Special Properties|Uproar creates a 5-meter Burst that continues for 1d4+1 turns. At the beginning of the userís turn where Uproar is continuing, they may shift then must immediately use Uproar again. Anyone in Uproarís Burst on any turn Uproar is continuing is cured of Sleep.[/table]

Double Team
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The user makes three copies of themselves and places them into the encounter adjacent to the user. The user must place some sign under the token of the original copy to mark it as the original. If a copy is hit by a damaging Move, it is destroyed. If the original is hit by a damaging Move, all copies are destroyed. Any copy can perform a Move but the user is still only allowed one Move per turn. All copies may shift each turn. When the user and its copies are targeted by a Move, foes must roll +2 during Accuracy Check to hit for the remainder of the encounter. When a copy disappears, the user loses 1d6 HP. Do not apply weakness or resistance to HP lost. Do not apply stats to HP lost.[/table]

TM/HM

Bio

Relic
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Relic
    Level: 15
    Total XP: 3475
    Species: Bronzor
    Type: Steel/Psychic
    Height: 1'8" (Small)
    Weight: 133.4 lbs (4)
    Diet Nullvore

Stats:
    HP|6|0|6
    Attack|2|1|3
    Defense|9|6|15
    Special Attack|2|1|3
    Special Defense|9|6|15
    Speed|3|0|3[/table]

Max Health: 33 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Abilities:

Capabilites:
    Sky:|4

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Confusion
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d8
    Special Properties|Confusion Confuses the target on 19-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]

Tackle
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|3
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target, dash
    Damage|2d6

Hypnosis
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|6
    Range|4
    Target|1 target
    Damage|None
    Special Properties|The target falls Asleep.[/table]

Imprison
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|Battle
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|The target is Locked. A Locked target may not use any Moves the user knows. Each user may only make 1 target Locked at a time. Using Imprison on a new target transfers Locked to the new target. Imprison cannot miss.[/table]

Confuse Ray
    {table=head]Type|Ghost
    Frequency|Center
    Accuracy|none
    Range|10
    Target|1 target, column
    Damage|2d6

Bio

Tai
    Spoiler
    Show

Name: Tai
    Level: 5
    Total XP: 125
    Species: Mienfoo
    Type: Fighting
    Nature: Composed
    Egg Group: Humanshape
    Height: 2'11" (small)
    Weight: 44.1 lbs (2)
    Diet Omnivore
    STAB: 1
    Stats:
    HP|5|0|5
    Attack|9|2|11
    Defense|5|0|5
    Special Attack|6|0|6
    Special Defense|5|0|5
    Speed|7|3|10[/table]

Max Health: 20 Current HP: Current Status Effects: None

Evasion: Attack: 1 Special Attack: 1 Speed: 1

Abilities:
    Regenerator|Hourly|The user instantly heals 1/4th of its max HP.[/table]

Capabilites:
    Surface:|5

Aura: Pokemon who can use Aura are blessed with a great power. Pokemon who can use Aura can read the minds of other Pokemon and humans, although they cannot transfer their thoughts to others unless they too have the ability to manipulate Aura. Pokemon with the Aura Capability can also read a personís Aura. Everything has an Aura, but not many can access their Aura. Auras can be any color. The shade of the color varies from very tinted to very darkened. If the color of the Aura is tinted, the target has little negative intentions. If the color of the Aura is very blackened, the target has many malicious intentions. An Auraís shade can be anywhere in between. If a Pokemon learns the Move Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Dark Pulse, Focus Blast, Force Palm, Heal Pulse, Detect or Vacuum Wave and does not have the Aura Capability, they gain Aura.

Moves:
    Spoiler
    Show

Natural (Level/Egg)

Pound
    {table=head]Type|Normal
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|2
    Range|Melee
    Target|1 target
    Damage|2d6

Meditate
    {table=head]Type|Psychic
    Frequency|At will
    Accuracy|None
    Range|Self
    Target|No target
    Damage|none
    Special Properties|Raise the userís Attack 1 Combat Stage.[/table]

TM, HM

Bio

Wish list:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Any (especially techy) Fire, Electric or Steel. Plus TOGEPI, RHYHORN, SANDILE, LITWICK, GOLETT, SLOWKING, MANTYKE, ZORUA, DRIFLOON, LAPRAS, LEAFEON, AERODACTYL, BELDUM and TRAPINCH.

Edit: I switched out the Magnemite for a Rotom. Hope that is okay.
    Considering both orphans your character might know Kara. She was also an orphan but tended to get kicked out of orphanages and hasn't been seen in orphanages for years.

So up to you.

23. - Top - End - #113
    Orc in the Playground

That might nice. I'm up for it if Kara's player is.

Let me know what you think we should do about my money problem or any other problems you find.

PTA Character: Nikola Tesla Pathfinder Characters: Gilgar Nordum, Quartle, Zelgadis Greywords
    Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Magnemite meets the common requirement. How's this: if you opt out of the extra pokemon for the holidays, you get the robot arm, free. Same goes for any single major expense for a class.

Looking over characters now, will get to each of you shortly. Oh, and EspritRequin, we need to give you a common pokemon, so maybe shave a couple levels off of one of your pokemon to get a common, find them everywhere kind of pokemon. Maybe the poochyena?

@Prospector: Major is Kara's player.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-01-01 at 08:00 PM.

25. - Top - End - #115
    Orc in the Playground

I'll definitely take you up on the offer to drop the holiday Pokemon for the arm. I'm a little confused. Was the holiday one supposed to be the common or one of the others?

And sorry Major, spaced there for a sec. It will be interesting to see Tesla to meet one from the System after so many years.

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Prospector View Post
    I'll definitely take you up on the offer to drop the holiday Pokemon for the arm. I'm a little confused. Was the holiday one supposed to be the common or one of the others?

And sorry Major, spaced there for a sec. It will be interesting to see Tesla to meet one from the System after so many years.
    Oh, that part. The holiday pokemon was to give everyone a pokemon from their wish list for free, since it's the holiday season. Either as an egg, a pokemon up to level 5, or opted out to gain entry into a class you need money to be eligible for.

@Esprit: You seem to have too many powers. When you take up a class, you don't gain a class feature that level aside from the two powers you get for entering the class. Remove that, add a common pokemon (if you want, Tony's family keeps lots of dark, fire, and ghost types on call and will give newly hatched ones to family, as well as a multitude of others) and you're good.

@Prospector: Just take care of Caspar (still a Rotom and not a magnemite on your sheet) and you're good to start, with items and pokemon being fleshed out over the next few days.

@Pi: Let me know when your character is more than the bare bones, okay? Also, you need a common pokemon among your rares. You also have a lot of pseudolegendaries. Can we remove one or two for that?
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-01-01 at 09:52 PM.

27. - Top - End - #117
    Orc in the Playground

Is it okay if I keep Caspar, lower some levels, lose Tai (the freebie), and add in a Level 3 Magnemite?

Spoiler
    Show

28. - Top - End - #118
    Ettin in the Playground

Flumph

That'll work.

29. - Top - End - #119
    Orc in the Playground

Updated the sheet with the Pokemon changes plus purchased Items. Let me know if it needs further work.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #120
    Ettin in the Playground

I thought I had an odd amount, but I kept counting ten added. Thanks. He should now have thirteen (three from entering psychic, two from entering fire breather, and eight from all other level ups). And I take it Ralts was too rare? Also, I need to subtract the knife from costs.

Current Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    GM of Orre

GM of Legends

Old PCs
    Spoiler
    Show