New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 50 FirstFirst 1234567891011121328 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: PTTA-the lost king and the Cult of Arceus

"I don't know how he grew so big, just that he was like this for as long as I've known him."
    Turbo looks down at him with mild annoyance.
    "Skraaawr!" (I thought we agreed to never bring that up again!)
    "Oh just fly off and relax for a bit, Turbo. It wasn't exactly fun for me either. Unless you want me to start about how-"
    Turbo suddenly takes off, and begins doing laps around the boat. Meanwhile, Reaper has been ignoring the two and studying Douglas and Truse.
    "That is correct. Excuse me for a second-"
    She leaps up, grasping onto Truse's arm before flipping about it, then clambering onto his shoulder and sitting.
    "There. I am sorry for that behavior, but I find it easiest to talk to people when I can be on reasonably similar ground. Also, ignore those two. From what I understand, the capture was neither one's finest moment."
    Lil' Helper, meanwhile, is poking about the deck near Tony.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Truse defensively flinched again when the Skarmory took off. Douglas watched him soar upwards for a moment, as the Sableye leapt onto his machoke's shoulder. Truse relaxed once the Skarmory was gone, but kept an eye on him nonetheless as he flew about.

Douglas observed the points of contact between the two - the sableye was certainly quite solid. His pokedex blipped - he wished he'd had that when he was practicing his breeding beforehand, as he'd have had a lot more pokemon within it.

His sense as a novice dcotor was also beginning to ping - he couldn't tell at a glance what he'd do if that pokemon became sick. Which worried him a little, as he'd never thought about it.

"Huh. Well, my questions are partially because I'm not terribly familiar with ghost pokemon." He part-explained, part-admitted. "But to be blunt - how are additional... uh, sableye formed? Is it generally via egg, a'la most other types?"

Having a conversation with a pokemon was a little weird. No, that wasn't right - he spoke to Truse all the time. It was having a conversation with a pokemon with the expectation of her responding back that was a bit unusual.

He then was curious about where Tony had found or caught Reaper, but something made him a little leery to ask that just yet.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

3. - Top - End - #63
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Heh...we are little different from others you know, such as your friend here. We still live, in our own way. The truly dead, on the other hand, are different. They're...complicated. It all depends on what they have to act through. Like the ones around human Ghost Aces. the ones that aren't normally ghost types...I think they can do what you wonder about."
    She pauses for a minute, before smirking.
    "Just don't ask how gastly can make eggs. It's hard to explain."

4. - Top - End - #64
    Ogre in the Playground

Douglas laughed. "Haha, that was one thing I was going to ask! Man, you won't believe how much I've tried to figure that one out for pokemon in general. I've even gone so far as harassing a pair of pokemon every hour."

"Choke." (On the hour.) Truse muttered, despite still looking up and not completely paying attention to the conversation at hand.

"Either way, though - that's a question for later."

He squinted at the sableye, talking to both Reaper and Tony. "I'm also looking at... uh, well I suppose I didn't mention it as it's still kind of new, but I'm also working at becoming a doctor of sorts. Looking at you up close, not to mention hearing you - things look similar to...."

He paused. "...to...."

Then smiled again. "Ha. I think I was about to say, indirectly, that Muk and voltorb have similar makeups. Nope, I suddenly don't know where I was going with that. Thanks, though."

He stretched. "Here - Gel?"

And with a toss, out came a ditto. It slid up Truse before noticing that Truse's shoulder was occupied, and summarily it zipped to the other shoulder.

"Ditto!" It called out, not actually meaning anything in particular with that other than an exclamation. Douglas glanced at his remaining pokeball.

"Uh... Vicuņa then gets seasick pretty quickly and hates boats, so I'll hold on for a second on him, heh."

He crossed his arms. "Are you from Hoenn as well? How did you meet Tony?"

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

5. - Top - End - #65
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Hoenn? I'm from there, but Tony's from Lavender Town. As for how we met...It was in Hoenn. Just another capture that went better."
    You feel like she isn't telling the truth, as she regards the Ditto.
    "No worries. Fire types and boats don't really mix, do they?"
    He picks up Lil' Helper, who looks at Gel too before experimentally poking the Ditto, causing it to jiggle like jello.
    "Hey, that's impolite, Lil' Helper."
    He pulls out his pokedex, and scans Gel and Truse quickly, though.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-11-30 at 05:54 AM.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Ogre in the Playground

Douglas nodded, opting not to press Reaper's point - he presumed that it was another unpleasant capture.

He paused for a moment, looking first to the sky, then to Reaper. He had to marvel for an additional moment at how different it was talking to Reaper from talking to Truse.

"Did you -" He began to ask Reaper, when he paused a moment at Tony's first response. His old camerupt had hated water, but loved boats. This prompted another sigh, as he shook his head - sometimes, he wished he could forget.

Out loud, "Oh, Gel doesn't mind too much. A lot of people do that to him."

The amorphous creature watched the cubone curiously for a moment. Douglas was a little surprised he didn't transform into him was was more typical for him.

He locked eyes with Truse, then. The machoke seemed to have finally stopped watching the skarmory - having apparently accepted the fact that it was flying about. That was a relief for Douglas - it happened moderately often given how common flyers were, so whenever you interacted with a trainer...

He'd actually forgotten his original question.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

As the young girl got up close she looked angry. "You are an idiot! Stupid, stupid, stupid!" She said as she kicked right for his nuts. "Do you not realize pokemon are living things? Did you leave your brain at home?" She asked clearly very pissed off.

A faint aura started to become more noticeable as her anger caused more and more of her psychic powers to start going haywire as more objects flew around the room slamming into things.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

After letting Doug and Reaper have idle conversation, and watching Turbo finish a few laps, Tony speaks up.
    "Anyway, wanna find my friend?"
    He recalls Turbo, before undoing his tie and Lil' Helper's. Setting the cubone down a safe distance from the railing, he tosses another ball.
    "Sorry Flare!"
    A houndour comes out, and immediately clutches at the deck and whines.
    "Doooouuuu!" (I told you I didn't wanna come out here!)
    "Sorry Flare. But we'll be going down, probably. Can you smell Kara at all? We want to find her."
    He makes an impromptu rope out of them and makes a leash for Flare.

9. - Top - End - #69
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

(Puts up "under new management" sign)
    Valiant charges the surskrit, who jumps up over the attack.
    "You know, you shouldn't send out pokemon healed by others too much. People tend to get agitated-
    She stops as Kara stomps over and plants a firm kick to your tree and apricots, Peter. Most of the people and telepathic pokemon around wince at that.
    -like that. Ah, can we pause the match while you two resolve that?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-12-16 at 06:06 PM.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Dwarf in the Playground

Peter coughs a little as he attempts to absorb the surprise blow to his Stones. He was almost tempted to ask if she knew who his dad was, but his indignation quickly blew over. He cleared his throat before managing to croak out a sentence. "You-you don't understand, do you? The bond my Pokemon and I share? People like you, *cough*, they haven't been through what we have together. We've both proven our, *grunt*, mettle to each other. I know what he can take, and he knows what I can take." He managed to stand to his full height, despite his body telling him to lay down and curl up into a ball. "That's why he will keep up the attack, and I will keep up the coaching. Even though we've both suffered surprisingly powerful blows. Valiant, another Rock Slide, and make this one count!" "Lar! Vitar!" Peter looks back to his offender after issuing the command. "And, I didn't want to pull this card, but this is a League-sanctioned battle, and if you continue to interfere, they may arrest you. I'm sure you'd rather cool your head in the open breeze than in the brig."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shift to I8.
    Rock Slide
    Spoiler
    Show

{table=head]Type|Rock
    Frequency|Battle - 4
    Range|Attack - Ranged (4)
    Effect|1 Target, Column
    Damage|2d12+21
    Special Properties|Rock Slide creates a Column 4-meters wide. Rock Slide Flinches all Legal Targets on 17-20 during Accuracy Check.[/table]
    Accuracy Check: [roll]1d20[/roll]
    Damage Check: [roll]2d12+51[/roll] (2d12+21+3 STAB, +5 Improved Attacks+, +5 Improved Type Attacks+, +17 Attack)

Sandstorm in effect for 10 more rounds. (Surskit takes 1/16th HP damage each turn.)
    Last edited by PresentPresence; 2011-12-19 at 12:57 AM.

11. - Top - End - #71
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kara crossed her arms still not happy. "Just because you both know each other doesn't mean that you can toss him out to get killed like he is some sort of replaceable toy." She said angrily. "If you could really sense and feel how things went you'd realize how close to dying he was. It's a miracle he isn't dead already. Then rather than learn a lesson you toss him right against the thing that nearly murdered him just so you can show off!" She yelled still not controlled. "Aside from how stupid that is since you run the risk of him dying WITHOUT a miracle this time it also seems rather pathetic and petty. The actions of a spoiled child who just loss and wants to prove he could win given enough tries."

She wanted to smack him harder and the threat of being arrested wasn't going to stop her. She'd grown up with pokemon and could talk to them and understand their feelings. She loved pokemon more than people and didn't care what the guards or anyone else thought. "Someone who shows no restraint after watching their pokemon almost get killed and instead tosses it right back at the thing that nearly killed them shouldn't be allowed to have them. It's trainers like you and most the people in this room that prove pokemon shouldn't be owned by humans!"

12. - Top - End - #72
    Dwarf in the Playground

"No! Bleeding hearts like you...you coddle Pokemon. You're so arrogant and holier-than-thou! When you put Pokemon on a pedestal, you just alienate them! I don't own Valiant - we forged our friendship through fire. When you turn your partner into a cuddle-buddy, you refuse to unlock their true potential. Pokemon are amazing, powerful creatures. I do know how they feel, and I can sense their thoughts. And it's not just because we've been through so much together; I can speak with my Pokemon in a tongue you couldn't possibly hope to understand." He took a deep breath and closed his eyes before emitting a rumbling noise that sounded like a distant rock slide. "FO KOOR...MARRA SA...HARATHMA?" [Isn't...that right...Valiant?] His question must have distracted his Larvitar, because its attack missed the nimble Surskit. "KOROMAS...JA RAKA-SOOR!" [Peter...I'm busy (out of breath)!] "Sorry, Valiant. I'm a little distracted myself." He turned back to the girl he was arguing with. "Look, my Larvitar is as hard as the rock formed in the center of the earth. He has been hardened through our diligent training and the experiences we have shared together. But, do not misunderstand me - my heart has not hardened as my hands have. I push my Pokemon because I want them to exceed. I have no other agenda. I seek out hardy Pokemon that desire to become more powerful, and I do my best to facilitate their wishes. I don't hold any selfish ambition. How about you? You are a Pokemon trainer, are you not? Do you have any goals? Or are you simply content to be a demagogue, preaching your dogma of weakness on those flippant enough to listen, and attacking those who ignore your pandering?"

13. - Top - End - #73
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kara didn't look impressed at the man mumbling in his rock language. She could speak to a pokemon's very heart and soul and understand their deepest desires and feelings. However, that wasn't the time for such cases.

"So because you've fought a bunch that means you can throw him at a pokemon that killed him once? The only reason he survived is because of DM kindness some miracle from Arceus. Or are you too big an idiot to realize that? If you are so in touch with your pokemon how did you not realize that he will DIE if he takes another hit like that." She took a deep breath seeing he had missed his attack and drew on her own power. If that pokemon looked like he'd die again she'd have to use her power to absorb some of the damage and keep him alive. "Apparently your heart IS just as hard since you seem to not be able to realize the sheer pain your pokemon went through!" She yelled. "May I kick you again? It would strengthen you and build up muscle." She asked crossing her arms, "How would you like it if I'd kicked you even harder in the balls until you were put in the hospital? And then when you recovered I kicked you in the balls again? If that little bit of pain from a kick isn't something you'd enjoy how is it you don't see a problem with DYING twice?"

She looked at her various friends who had grown up with her. "Actually I'm NOT a pokemon trainer. These are my family members who I live with and grew up with in Virdian Forest if you MUST know." She states.

OOC: Not sure if your character would know about Viridian Trainers, but I'm pretty sure he wouldn't know about Kara unless he listened to rumors and such about a girl who lived with pokemon, could talk with them, and could heal them with a touch.

14. - Top - End - #74
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, if you're sure you want to keep at it..."
    As Valiant goes into attack again, Skippy gives a quick whap upside the head on the struggling pokemon in self defense before simply rising above the attack. It's beginning to look agitated from the sandstorm, as abrasions cover it.
    (Quick attack)
    (1d20)[19]
    (2d6)[4]-let's say Attack has been elevated to 6.

Not bothering to wait for Doug's response, Tony just grabs him by an arm (the other holding on to Truse) and pulls. He's surprisingly strong, and actually manages to get the machoke to budge as Flare picks up the scent.
    "C'mon, Kara'll love to meet you and your pokemon."
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2011-12-19 at 02:20 PM.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Ogre in the Playground

Douglas had been lost in thought for a moment when he felt his arm pulled. Due to his tremendous lack of coordination, this pretty much pulled him off his feet and caused him to stumble slightly.

Truse had to pause for a moment - he hadn't expected Tony to be anywhere near that strong - but then yanked free, helping Tony up.

Tony, for his part, chuckled. "Thanks, Truse. Yeah - let's go find... Kara? That's her name, right?" He responded, as he followed Tony, who was following Flare, to what looked like was going to be the battle deck.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2011-12-27 at 03:30 AM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

16. - Top - End - #76
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Whoops. Sorry about that. But yeah, come on! I think I hear...well, hopefully not her."
    The two of you arrive with your pokemon around the bit about dying twice, next to a pair of guards trying to pry their way out from behind a registration table that had its legs shoved through a wall. Most of the trainers are staring at the angry girl near a guy who looks to be having some trouble standing.
    "Aw, dammit."

17. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

Peter drew a deep breath and called upon the patience of the stones. They had withstood eons of abrasive winds and sandstorms, stood by while rushing waters withered them away, only for them to be reborn elsewhere. But DAMN, this girl is annoying. "When you become one with the earth, pain...it doesn't mean as much anymore. It's a constant thing for the rocks, an inherent annoyance that is part of our very being. We are almost deaf to it, but the buzzing is still there. It reminds us of our past, and gives us hope for the future. That's why I know, just like I know that the tide will come in and out, that Valiant can do this. I'm not some Pokemon sadist. I'm sorry, but it's something you just can't understand. Did you know that seventy percent of the rocks in this world are sedimentary? I know it may sound strange to you, but my Pokemon and I - we do not fear death. Death is just a process, where we fade away and meet each other in the river. We may no longer be in our original compositions, but one day, we will all be part of the same rock."
    He took another deep breath and called out to his Larvitar. "Rock Slide, once more!"
    Last edited by PresentPresence; 2011-12-28 at 01:51 AM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

At long last, a blow connects, this time before the surskrit can attack. It stumbles back from the blows, before landing at the challenger's feet. The chansey gives off another healing pulse, and it wearily looks around.
    "Good work, Skippy! Now, return! Into the fray, Spinner!"
    The pokemon you identified as a whirlepede earlier spins its way onto the arena floor, at a location that I'll show once I finish with the map.

19. - Top - End - #79
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I'll take that as permission to kick you in the nuts again!" She said swinging for his nuts again. "Death is still pain and until you die and participate in a battle yourself you have no right trying to kill your pokemon!" Kara was so angry at the man that she didn't see her friend enter. "You think you are a good pokemon trainer yet you just lost a match and rather than try something different you do the exact same thing that ended in the death of your last pokemon! You are hoping to get lucky and not caring what happens as a result!" Kara yelled. "To have a pokemon almost die, get it saved, and then toss it right back out isn't just poor sportsmanship, it is also cruel and stupid!" She said crossing her arms. "People like you shouldn't have pokemon!" She shouted.

Spoiler
    Show
    On a side note I want to point out that pokemon emotions and feelings are controlled by the DM. I forgot to mention it earlier when you talked to him... Just wanted to clarify since once the battle ends Kara is most likely going to be emotion reading.

20. - Top - End - #80
    Dwarf in the Playground

Peter deftly jumped back to avoid the blow. He could feel his patience beginning to crack. A small tremor inside of him was starting to build up.
    "I told you before. My Pokemon and I have stood together in battle. And I'm not talking about the league-sanctioned battles you see televised here, where the trainer stands back and calls out orders like a slave master. We have faced foes that only seek death, and we have survived. Now, I will warn you once more - do not attempt to attack me again, or I will be forced to do something I'll regret."
    Rocks from the nearby field began to roll steadily towards Peter.
    Spoiler
    Show
    I'M A' PREPARIN' TO FIRE MAH LAZER!!

21. - Top - End - #81
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I asked you before if my kick would strengthen you. You said pain didn't mean as much. So why are you getting so defensive? Take the kick." She countered. "For someone who thinks that being a rock means no pain and getting stronger you sure don't seem to enjoy getting hurt. At the same time you don't tend to mind your pokemon getting hurt and killed."

22. - Top - End - #82
    Ogre in the Playground

Douglas' eyes widened, as he walked into what was obviously a heated argument.

Truse stepped forward when he was paused by a hand from Douglas, who was listening intently. The first spoke, then the younger girl, and a second back and forth.

It took him a moment - it always did. And having not been there since the beginning, he was at a disadvantage as he had to partially guess what had been occuring, and hope nobody had actually tried a normal talk or he'd look more foolish than he probably already was about to.

"Whoa! Whoa - wait!" He actually nearly paused as he stepped forward, psuedo-shoving his way in front of Kara - just a momentary flash of an old friend - but now wasn't the time for that.

"Wait - yelling isn't really helping anything." He said to both, before turning to Peter. "And well... at this point, the battle's been interrupted - several times. You got one in, you had one gotten to you, tempers are high, and there's quite a bit of both internal and external problems."

He shook his head for a moment, which was mostly an attempt to collect himself as he had to hope that either he was right with 'got one', or that Peter would make the connection himself. If he stopped, she'd... probably stop.

"And at this point, this isn't really a test of the la.... of Valiant's abilities. Instead of starting again with whirl... Spinner over there, why not pause the match, just for awhile? Give everyone a bit to rest up."

He glanced at Peter, then back to Kara, keeping his face level. Inwardly, he was hoping fervently that he'd agree, and then she'd halt.

He'd seen plenty of arguing.

...plus, he'd noticed all of the everything floating around, which was itself perplexing. More... uh 'mystics', like Tony?

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

23. - Top - End - #83
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Y...yeah, I think I could go for a break. Now...can I get down now?"
    Looking over, your challenger is roughly 30 feet off the ground, clutching to a tile that got torn up and is orbiting the two.
    "Gently, please?"
    Meanwhile, the currently silent Reaper speaks up, understandable to the three near each other.
    "Kara, have you been working on your telekinesis? This looks like more than normal."
    "Yeah, it does, doesn't it."
    Tony has walked up behind Kara, Flare sitting by her pokemon, with Lil' Helper still on Tony's shoulder, waving happily at his friend and the person she's yelling at.
    "Unless this is you, sir. In which case, impressive. Now, why are you guys fighting?"

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Seeing some guy step in front of her Kara looks him up and down as he speaks. Before she can reply however she hears two familiar voices, that of Reaper and Tony.

She looks around as he comments on the telekinesis, finally noticing the mess and chaos she made on her way when her telekinesis went out of control.

"Uhh...that would be me." Kara says a bit embarrassed before turning to glare at the guy. "We are fighting because this idiot abuses his pokemon and disregards their life and doesn't care if they get killed!" She snaps.

She looks at the other trainer, glad the battle was being stopped at least for now. She blushes seeing where they were and lowers the trainer carefully. "You could have won the second time just as easily as the first if you did the water attack again. Even if he beat you, you were holding back out of kindness for his pokemon." Kara comments a bit softly. "I'm glad you cared enough about his pokemon not to finish it in one strike again."

25. - Top - End - #85
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Touching the ground, the challenger looks around, before looking at Kara.
    "It's something I hope many others would do. Listen...pokemon and humans can be motivated to get stronger to protect their allies and family. We fight each other to do this in a controlled environment, and to strengthen the bonds of our families. While accidents do happen, like this, those of us here try to avoid it. This guy may just have not been thinking about that part, but it's best to let his pokemon speak to him."
    Peter feels a tugging on his clothes, before Valiant climbs up to his shoulder.
    "Lar!"
    He gives his trainer a light rap on the head. One he's used before when Peter's been reckless.
    "Lar. Larvitar. Lar larvi tar lar." (Think. Careful. Next time may not have the same luck.)
    He then gives a smile and hugs his master's head.
    "See? While it was reckless, they understand each other enough to think they had the ability to succeed. It just showed in a way that was fairly reckless this time."
    (Looking at the rules, Valiant gains 20 experience points!)
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-01-01 at 08:45 PM.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Dwarf in the Playground

Peter crouched down to his Larvitar's eye level. "I...I'm sorry, Valiant. I got so caught up in proving this girl wrong that I forgot about your health. I can be a bit stubborn sometimes, can't I?" The Larvitar socked him lightly in the arm and winked. "Lar! Larvitar!"
    Eihwaz jumped off of Bulwark and ran to Valiant, snuggling up against him and crying big tears. "Bon, bon!" Bulwark stomped its foot in a Rhyhorn thumbs-up gesture and Chelonii grinned and waved a fin. Brain did some sort of a wobbling dance.
    Peter stood back up and looked at the small crowd of people surrounding him and the girl. "I think a break might be a good idea for everyone. Give us a chance to cool our heads a little. I'm Peter, by the way. These are my friends." He points to each Pokemon and lists their names.

27. - Top - End - #87
    Titan in the Playground

"Arceus judge it, what is that racket!?" Zachariah woke up In his room, sun light shining into the opposite side of the room, even through the curtains. Several impacts were audible from the deck, as well as the smashing of wood. By his bed, Ambrule sat, like a regular candle, dimly illuminating the rest of the room. "Just ignore it and go to sleep," the Litwick mumbled. But Zachariah got up anyways, dressed, and started towards the battle deck. Ambrule reluctantly sighed and followed. "Bullet, watch the egg. We'll be back shortly, hopefully." The Metang, despite appearing to sleep, nods and opens it's eyes, now paying attention to the predominantly green egg aquired three days ago, now sitting partially wrapped in a warm towel.

Ambrule and Zachariah finally arrive on the deck mid-argument. Rather than interviene, even if he could probably defend himself if it got bad, Zachariah goes to help members of the crew with freeing a man pinned to a wall by a table. He keeps an ear out for any re-ignition of the argument as things begin to appear to simmer down.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

28. - Top - End - #88
    Orc in the Playground

Nikolas Tesla awoke in his cabin, the bright morning light streaming striking him in the face like a wet towel. "Why does the sun have to be so bright?" Slowly he rolled out of bed and got dressed. One must look their best, even during the most mundane activities. He then slipped on his 'glove', and smiled. I still have a ways to go with you, don't I? Finally he got his bag and Pokeballs.

After getting properly prepared to face the day, Tesla headed to the buffet. He piled up the food thinking, You never know when your going to get your next meal. He sat down by himself and had his meal.

Just as Tesla finished he heard some shouting off in the distance. One of the voices sounded familiar. Having piqued his interest, he quickly put away his dishes and headed to the familiar voice.

Coming upon the aftermath of a fight, he sees one familiar face though much older than when he last saw it. "Kara, is that you?"
    Last edited by Prospector; 2012-01-02 at 03:17 AM.
    Awesome Avatar by Darth Raynn.

PTA Character: Nikola Tesla Pathfinder Characters: Gilgar Nordum, Quartle, Zelgadis Greywords
    Spoiler
    Show

Awesome Avatar by Szilard. Other Awesome Avatars by Darth Raynn.

29. - Top - End - #89
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Kara watched the larvitar and saw that the pokemon was fine now and didn't seem to be too unhappy with the guy. He must have been doing something right. However, before she could say anything else she was distracted by someone calling her name. She was confused since not many people knew her much less her name.

As she looked behind her she saw a tall teenager who looked a little older than her. His clothes was rather strange, but her living in the forest caused her not to recognize most fashions so he wondered if perhaps he was from out of Kanto and they wore clothes like that. The outfit actually looked rather pretty. However it was the strange thing on his arm that really confused her. She hadn't seen anything like it the entire time she'd traveled around Kanto.

As she looked him up and down she tried to figure out how he knew her name. She didn't remember him ever passing through Viridian, she hadn't introduced herself to anyone on the boat yet, so how did he know her?

"Ummm, yeah?" She said a bit confused, "It's me."

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

There's a tall woman with a mankey next to you, trying to do the same. Along the battle deck, people begin reattaching pokeballs to their belt and return to fighting or helpng those caught, now that the strangest part was over with.
    "Thanks, mate. Think the table just has to be torn off, though."
    Her fist gets enveloped in a blue aura as she pries half of it away. Together, the two of you unpin the guard that was struggling with it, who slumps to the ground slightly.
    "Augh...why did I think this would be an easy job?"
    He looks up at the two of you, slowly standing back up.
    "Thanks."