New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 36 of 50 FirstFirst ... 11262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1491
  1. - Top - End - #1051
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: PTTA-the lost king and the Cult of Arceus

"How is it that authorities have not found him? Is he someone that is just too powerful?"
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #1052
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Something they think is big. They're still gathering information from what I understand, and I guess just would prefer that you had some people you could fall back on in case things go very bad very fast."
    He brushes himself off, and recalls the hounds. He then sends out a giant steel bird.
    "In the mean time, need a lift?"

Group:
    "Last time they tried he showed them pictures of a school with voltorb wired to explode beneath it. Then he said he had more if they wanted to see him nasty."

3. - Top - End - #1053
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

She is quiet as she looks at the new pokemon, "Sure, my pokemon aren't really the best for transportation." She says as she looks it up and down. "Mind if I scan your various pokemon?" She asked tapping the pokedex on her belt.

4. - Top - End - #1054
    Titan in the Playground

Zachariah hisses. Verbally hisses. "C'est franchement abominable! That is absolutely vile!" He thinks for a second. "So he has evaded the law via threats of terrorism, effectively. Has somebody gone after him on their own? Certainly someone unconnected must have said that this can not continue."

Show

5. - Top - End - #1055
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Group: "You know the first guy I mentioned? That's why he was killed. That's why a whole lot of people were killed."

Major: "If I can do the same."
    He sends out his full team-a mightyena, houndoom, marowak, skarmory, gyarados, and ampharos, and scans yours in turn.

6. - Top - End - #1056
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Don't see why not." Aeon says as she sends out a Gallade, Espeon, Axew, and has the Siglyph uncloak. "The name is Aeon by the way."

7. - Top - End - #1057
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

So that's why that happened. John said now being enlightened.

Well this certainly got bigger then you and me. Want to join forces and get rid of them? he asks while offering his hand a a sign of friendship.

8. - Top - End - #1058
    Ogre in the Playground

"Huh."

Ideas started to spin through Douglas' head, and most of them were focused on the likely actions of how this leader sounded. If you get the guy holding a flush to drop a card, he won't know what to do with his hand.

"Where were you going to go with the money?" Douglas asked, taking his wallet back from Zachariah as he realized he hadn't done that yet. He was thankful that the other two had shifted away from each other.

Truse shifted his weight, causing Douglas to look at his machoke, who was looking between the newcomer and the boy. Douglas had to think about that - nothing said that the kid wasn't lying through his teeth out of panic, nor that this other person wasn't himself guesstimating lies - although he was inclined to trust Zachariah after the nonsense on the boat.

All he could do there, though, was trust his intuition.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

9. - Top - End - #1059
    Titan in the Playground

"Well if his actions make pickpockets like you, I'd happily take him out just so that people who go looking for fights don't end up beating the tar out of someone who just doesn't want his skull caved in by someone worse." He helps the boy to his feet.

Show

10. - Top - End - #1060
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Standing off to the side Tearu has been watching and listening to the whole exchange between the pickpocket and his victims. "Sora kara miru Fenikkusu, Vesper Watashi to kite," Tearu approaches the group of people with Vesper in pursuit, "Watashi ni tetsudaeru koto ga aru." realizing his still talking in his native tongue he switches to English, "Sorry forgot myself there what I meant to say was I would like to help."
    PTA Character Sheets

11. - Top - End - #1061
    Titan in the Playground

"Ah, bonjour monsieur. A man is threatening this person, forcing him into theft. We are taking care of the disease as opposed to the symptom, as I think the saying goes." Damian has calmed considerably by now.

Show

12. - Top - End - #1062

BlackDragon

"Nice to see that cinnabar isn't the only place with a crime problem, the names Tearu by the way." he turns to the boy, "I can assure you that I will do all in my power to see these Steelix tails eradicated and their leader brought to justice, One way or another."
    PTA Character Sheets

13. - Top - End - #1063

HalflingRangerGuy

Well now that we have reached that conclusion. It's time to make a plan. Anyone got any suggestions? John asks to the make shift group as a whole.

14. - Top - End - #1064
    Titan in the Playground

"There'l is the choice of sneaking in his estate via phasing or shadow walking and killing him swiftly, but those choices require tiring ourselves to the point that it becomes difficult to kill him without passing because of energy expended. There is pretending to be poor and homeless like this mec (guy), and jumping the man. We are able to could disable the Voltorb under the school so that he does not anymore have that leverage, and continue to disable any threats he does. That may end up being time consuming, however."

Show

15. - Top - End - #1065

HalflingRangerGuy

We should take care of the voltorb threat and any others he has planned, then call him out. I think that would be the best plan.
    he says to the group, with some confidence in his voice
    What do you think kid? After all you have been in the gang longer than we have. What do you know? he asks the kid.

16. - Top - End - #1066
    Ogre in the Playground

"Let's not immediately jump to conclusions." Douglas shook his head. "Since unfortunately, if this leader only had one plan, it's probable that the police or rangers would've just waited for him that school to be over and disarmed the voltorb. He probably has backup plans."

He crossed his arms, letting go of Truse for the first time in a bit. "So it may help to get more information. And that does leave us with one question, which it's possible he can answer." He shifted back to the boy. "Which may be best done by simply allowing him to return with my wallet with some cash in it."

A smile. "After all, we don't want him to get into trouble, right?"

Zon, bored, was walking about the group kicking at the road.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

17. - Top - End - #1067
    Titan in the Playground

"I suppose that makes sense. So what exactly are you proposing we do?"

Show

18. - Top - End - #1068

BlackDragon

"I Think I know what he's talking about, we let the kid go with some money then tail him back to the leader from there we tail him until he gives us something we can us against us" While Tearu is talking Zon circles around behind him Vesper knowing better then to leave his masters back exposed begins to his and rears up as though to attack Zon. "Ī nda yo Vesper, oriru." turning towards Douglas and extending a hand in greeting,"Sorry about that mister ...?"
    PTA Character Sheets

19. - Top - End - #1069
    Ogre in the Playground

"Yes, that exactly." Douglas nodded, and then shrugged. "Of course, this is dependant on what our friend here does with the money once he's obtained it. Do you report directly to someone? To a location? Or do - hey, Zon!"

This time, he responded differently as the machoke gave a 'What did I do' look. "You're bored, huh?"

"Choke!"

"Why don't you try talking to those pokemon?" He responded... before he noticed that there was a hand outstretched towards him. "Huh, how rude of me, sorry. I'm Douglas."

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

20. - Top - End - #1070

HalflingRangerGuy

You hear that kid we are going to help you. But in order to do that we need to know everything that you know about the Steelix Tails. He says as calmly as he can to the kid.

After closer examination it looks like the kid is scared stiff so John says Kid take a couple of deep breathes and relax. You look scared stiff.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, and BTWs when is that kid going to be un-paralyzed?

21. - Top - End - #1071
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The kid looks overwhelmed. Normally, most people wouldn't give him the time of day, and now this?
    "I try and keep away from them when I can, but they send people around occasionally, and it's too dangerous outside the city without cash. I was going to hit the subway to hand it in...can you guys follow without being seen?"

Major: "Pleasure to meet you, Aeon."
    The skarmory gives sarcastic caws and pantomimes after Tony before getting a light yet irritating rap on the side of the head.
    "Ignore him, he's just moody."

22. - Top - End - #1072

HalflingRangerGuy

I think We can do that. he says with an amused smile.

What time are you going to meet him in the subway?he asks the kid I want to set up a little surprise for him/her he says with mischievous smile on his face.

23. - Top - End - #1073
    Titan in the Playground

Zachariah zips up his jacket, covering the old shirt, and coughs a few last sparks out. "I think I can blend in well. If it is nescessary, I can make myself literally be unseen during a few minutes. I prefer not to, but I can do it. It tires me to bend light around me if I must do it for too long. It is like holding the breath and swimming quickly underwater. Hm, it may be nescessary to buy a bit of water in case things get dangerous. 'Toujours être prêt pour le pire,' mon père me dit avant ses voyages." He concentraits on aiding the boy in moving, giving a light push to limbs that seem to still not be recieving the proper impulses to the brain. He tries to listen into what the boy is thinking right now. "Je suis désol- I am sorry for paralyzing you. Proper nerve control should return quickly."
    Spoiler
    Show
    Translation: 'Always be ready for the worst,' my father says to me before these trips.

Show

24. - Top - End - #1074
    Ogre in the Playground

"Hrm."

Douglas shook his head. "Unfortunately, uh... I'm pretty noticable with my hobble. And none of my pokemon are particularly good at stealth myself. Acutally, that's not true. Geldard!"

And out came the ditto. "Ditto!"

"He's about as good at sneaking as anyone else, heh. Here, let me try to fix you up."

Taking out some medicine, he administered it to the kid, followed by handing the youth his wallet with 1000 poke therein. "And there we go."

Zon, for his part, turned to the pokemon who'd nearly attacked him. "Ma-choke!" (Hi! I'm Zon! And I'm real! What's your name?)

Spoiler
    Show

Curing paralysis of kid!

(1d20+6)[7]
    (1d20+6)[12] <- If the first roll fails to hit 10 I'll do it again.

Edit:Huh. Can I call it or what?
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2012-04-17 at 01:30 AM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

25. - Top - End - #1075

HalflingRangerGuy

John with a look of shock on his face pulls out his pokedex about to scan the ditto. Then he remembered his manners and asks do you mind if I scan him with my pokedex?

26. - Top - End - #1076
    Titan in the Playground

Zachariah mumbles to himself. "Hm, il a un Metamorph. Eh, çà ne doit pas être un surpris. Il est éleveur." He takes out his Pokédex and quickly scans the Ditto. "Je peux te mont- I can show to you some of my team if you wish later. Several are Unovan types, ah, species."
    Spoiler
    Show
    I assume after we have been with the group for a bit it can be presumed we have shown our current team to everyone, correct?

Show

27. - Top - End - #1077
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"Now that we got the scanning and introductions out the way, let's head to wherever while we wait for more information." Aeon says with a nod.

28. - Top - End - #1078
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

(I would assume so, Es.)
    Group: "Yeah, follow me."
    He leads you to a stairway leading down, looks about, then goes in. Dex or Wisdom checks (whichever's highest), each of you.

Major: "Yeah. Though I have a cousin in town who while not touched by one of the legends does get involved in the same line of work as me, mind if we find him?"
    He recalls his team save for the skarmory, and helps Aeon up before getting up.
    "Turbo, no fast-"
    He's cut off as the skarmory goes from landed to careening towards Fuchsia in under five seconds.
    "Dammit Turboooooooo!"
    Within minutes, you're in Fuchsia, and the armored bird slows down.
    "So...where do you want to go in here?"

29. - Top - End - #1079
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

"I've been out of touch for a while, so any big recent events would be good to know. However, let's go meet your cousin first. Personal stuff can be done after business." Aeon said jumping off the bird.

30. - Top - End - #1080
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"Well, Rockets tried to steal the next generation of Rayquaza a few days back."
    Tony points to a beached ship, still getting repaired.
    "That didn't go so well for them. Or most of the innocent passengers that got in the way, but most of us lived. Oh, if you ever get the chance to be a dragonite, give it a shot. It feels cool."
    He hops off Turbo as well.
    "Now...huh. Ever realize you don't have any clue where someone'd be right now?"
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-04-17 at 05:22 PM.