New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 39 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,170 of 1491
  1. - Top - End - #1141
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Default Re: PTTA-the lost king and the Cult of Arceus

Spoiler
    Show

Axew: (30d100)[52][89][51][18][31][77][78][37][14][82][14][61][33][42][32][55][65][60][93][49][59][53][27][24][99][8][73][68][54][11](1509)
    Espeon: (30d100)[47][15][97][86][70][84][25][18][88][39][97][63][15][70][36][28][70][63][45][21][40][56][85][34][77][26][59][83][93][91](1721)
    Siglyph (30d100)[74][86][28][51][36][54][61][19][29][64][3][90][73][31][43][13][30][12][30][73][30][41][5][65][50][73][45][65][4][26](1304)

"Well this looks...fun..." She says with a sigh. "Ninjas and their damn over-complications..." She mumbled.

"Draca, you're big, but I know your strong. Use those strong legs to jump and move quickly. Bigger size means you'll have a harder time dodging, but your leg muscles can move you quickly if you use them."

"Custos, you can fly. The whole area is your playground, up, down, left, right, move wherever, but dodge. The floor isn't much of a problem for you at least."

"Neko, use your psychic powers to predict and move out the way."

2. - Top - End - #1142
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The gang member looks shaken.
    "That's not mine!"
    Then it unleashes pain as it showers you all and the man with loose dirt and rubble (Bulldoze)
    (1d20)[13]-2+def, burst; Bulldoze creates a 3-meter Burst. All Legal Targets are lowered 1 Speed Combat Stage.
    (1d10+36)[44]

3. - Top - End - #1143
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Major: Everyone but your sigilyph manages to make it through. Would you like to try again for him?

* post roll count doesn't match database
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-05-20 at 10:01 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1144
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah: 102
    Era: 51/91

Hey genius, how about hitting a ground type with something that will actually damage it instead of showing off? Ambrule staying near the boy and being high enough off the ground keeps her safe, but the quake hits Era and Zachariah. "Good, I don't have to gut you then. Era, take it out!" Zachariah quickly flashes his dex out to scan it before he fires a dark ball of energy at the Dugtrio. Era follows suit with a barage of leaves that hone in on the Dugtrio.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Shadow Ball
    AC: (1d20)[1] 2+2, Lower Sp Defense one stage 19-20
    Damage: (2d12+40)[54]
    If Crit: +(2d12+16)[30]

Magical Leaf
    Grass
    AC: (1d20)[8] Always hits
    Damage: (1d10+31)[32]
    If Crit: +(1d10+10)[14]

Zachariah: 92/152
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-05-29 at 10:37 PM.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

5. - Top - End - #1145
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

"Here we go again, Vesper take it out." Tearu says as he leans back pulls out his pokedex to scan the new arrival. Vesper steps between Tearu and the new arrival and fires off yet another water gun.

Spoiler
    Show
    Water gun
    AC (1d20)[2]
    Damage (2d6+20)[30]
    Crit (2d6)[6]
    PTA Character Sheets

6. - Top - End - #1146
    Ogre in the Playground

Or... get crushed like the kid?

Okay, terrific - so what was going to occur. He knew something was coming, but not what precisely was going to occur and that made it difficult for him to figure out how to react.

Three heads then followed - and he caught them. They were brown - were they a ground pokemon like camerupt? A rock pokemon? Did they explode? He knew it was coming in, but not...

Then lightning. And that had happened to his own camerupt enough times that he gave a pretty good guesstimate that it was ground. And that meant -

"Truse - lift him!"

The bulldoze then struck him as well - he had, after all, been marching forward. Staggered a bit, he focused himself on looking around - there may have been more surprise opponents about.
    Beginnings usually happen over trifles... even if it's a coincidence...

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

7. - Top - End - #1147
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Eshkigal View Post
    Major: Everyone but your sigilyph manages to make it through. Would you like to try again for him?
    ooc: post didn't go through. Yes please. Roll the same thing and pay the cost again or just reroll?

8. - Top - End - #1148
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

Major: Just reroll.

Group: The dugtrio's hit and it reels, but is still up. It flings mud at Doug and Truse.
    (1d20)[3]
    (1d12+10)[20]

9. - Top - End - #1149
    Titan in the Playground

"Era, l'attaque encore! Choc Mental!" Era focuses on hitting the Dugtrio's mind while Zachariah throws a knife at it.

Spoiler
    Show

Confusion
    AC: (1d20)[6] 2, Confuse on 19-20
    Damage: (2d8+21)[24]
    If Crit: +(2d8)[4]

Throwing Knife
    AC: (1d20)[12] 5
    Damage: (1d10+21)[23]
    If Crit: +(1d10+15)[19]

Show

10. - Top - End - #1150
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlackDragon

Tearu barely avoids the arrivals attack, "Vesper try again" with that tearu looks around to see if he could find the new pokemons master

Spoiler
    Show
    Vesper: Water gun
    AC: (1d20)[17] hits on a 2 if rough terrain is still around needs a 4
    Damage: (2d6+20)[29]
    Crit: (2d6)[9]

Tearu: Spot check?
    (1d20-2)[6]
    Last edited by Cormag81; 2012-05-31 at 12:52 AM. Reason: forgot spoilers
    PTA Character Sheets

11. - Top - End - #1151
    Ettin in the Playground

BardGuy

(30d100)[1522]

Aeon turns and sees Sigilyph still left behind, "Come on. You of all people should have it easiest. I get you are new, but come on. Psychic powers, flight. You got this!" She calls out.

12. - Top - End - #1152
    Ogre in the Playground

The second blow hit Douglas as fiercely as the first. The only reason he managed to remain on his feet was due to clutching firmly to Zon - who managed to keep on his feet, toughing through the assault.

"Choke!"

"N-no, Truse!" Douglas clutched for his bandages as he bit his lip. Keep the sound of pain out of your voice, Douglas, he mentally reminded himself firmly. He had to recall - they weren't the actual target, it was just to distract them from the urchin.

"I'm fine -t he dugtrio."

There was hesitation there - Truse was far more interested in Douglas' safety than attacking - but he hesitantly delivered a chop at the enemy pokemon.

Spoiler
    Show

I believe you mean 'Flings mud at Doug and Zon', as Douglas is holding onto Zon at the moment (While Truse is near the Urchin). Whether that was physical or special, though, I believe it missed Zon due to his defenses.

Truse is using Karate chop. Rolls are below.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2012-05-31 at 03:13 PM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

13. - Top - End - #1153
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

(It's currently pokemon turns, Kantolin, and despite the watering, the dugtrio's barely up. Use a mon to change that if you wish to lower damage in general. Also, you, ay be reading into that a bit much-the kid's being oppressed by gangsters, crushed underneath their heel as he's weaker.)

14. - Top - End - #1154
    Ogre in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show

Will edit the above post with 'Truse go whack it' momentarily, but need a new post for the rolls:

Truse's karate chop attack roll: (1d20)[9] (Crits on a 17-20, Acc 2)
    Truse's karate chop damage roll: (2d10+20)[32]

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

15. - Top - End - #1155
    Barbarian in the Playground

HalflingRangerGuy

John's health 86/150
    Houndoom health.... fainted.

After removing the dirt from his eyes he sees that not only did his lightning attack did nothing but he sees his houndoom half covered in rubble not moving. Houndoom Return. he says with a twinge of rage in his voice. His face shows that he is annoyed with the way things are turning out. he then turns to the guy who criticized him and using his telepathy tells him.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Zachariah
    Spoiler
    Show
    I have never seen a ground pokemon here in Fushia city, so it completely escaped my mind. It also showed the Goon that I can in fact strike him down with lightning.

With that said he has an Idea. Go charizard.
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2012-05-31 at 11:47 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1156
    Titan in the Playground

Most would recognize one however, regardless of location. As well, the guy was unafraid of death. I'm quite certain if fire did not startle him, your showing off will be just as unphasing.

Show

17. - Top - End - #1157
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The psychics get memories of a sick son of a bitch that carves people and pokemon up, keeps them alive, and then wires them into electrical systems to see how long they can last at the mention of the owner. The dugtrio shatters under the combined might of the blows, though.
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-06-01 at 11:13 AM.

18. - Top - End - #1158
    Titan in the Playground

"Well the person who owned that will be unhappy. As you I was saying before the interruption: If you give us useful information, we allow you to live and bring you to a Center to get fixed. Stay quiet and you remain an enemy." Zachariah rips his knife out of the Dugtrio as he says it somewhat half heartedly and annoyed, returning with the blade glowing red, the blood from the Dugtrio burning off of it and creating an unpleasant metallic scent. Ambrule remains by the boy. "Hm, he's normally more level headed than this." Everyone hears the Litwick. Era just stands by her 'papa' silently.

OOC: I'd guess it safe to assume that Zachariah is reading any mind he talks to, unless otherwise stated.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-06-01 at 02:25 AM.

Show

19. - Top - End - #1159

HalflingRangerGuy

Spoiler
    Show

john health 86/150
    charizard health 69/69

Good to know that he doesn't always act like this. John thinks to himself as he floats back to the ground. He is still somewhat shaken up from using that much power and the images that flashed threw his mind. He then turns and looks straight at the goon. That was an interesting little test that you gave us, I will say that much, but I recommend that you don't do it again. He informs the goon with an amused look on his face.

Now that you have seen what we can do. Do you still think we can't take out your boss and save your family from his wrath? He asks the goon with a touch of ice creeping into his voice.

I also use my telepathy to read the goon's surface thoughts.

20. - Top - End - #1160
    Titan in the Playground

"We? What we? Think you honestly that we," He points to Douglas, himself and motions at the possibility of Tearu, "really want a trigger-happy Psychic to follow us on what will hopefully be stealth? Offense intended, your skills have a stealth resembling that of a truck barreling down a highway, and never have I yet seen you consider the ramifications of their use. You attacked what was obviously a ground type with electricity- Yes it was obvious. No water type digs through the earth like that. -and attacked a hostage against a direct order not to." His face is red from frustration, but his voice is cold and harsh. "And stop laughing at what is serious. While the man is probably conditioned to not care much for his safety, I assume his mental faculties are in enough order to see a fight lost. Most likely that Dugtrio was of his boss, probably to kill the men if they Muk up their job here." His eyes flicker as though he is considering the possibility of Hexing the newcomer, but he turns to Era and starts addressing her injuries, showing a remarkable amount of care for someone who moments ago was making serious death threats.

Remedial First Aid on Era: (1d20+6)[8]

OOC: Sorry, but your character hasn't really shown himself to be a trustworthy ally yet.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-06-01 at 09:12 AM.

Show

21. - Top - End - #1161
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

"That...that was Frank's dugtrio! I dunno where Stradford is, you gotta believe me, I'm just a flunky! But I know where he is! He's one of Stradford's lieutenants, so he'd know where to go!"

(Experience drop! 7200 for the gravelers, 1200 for the trainers, 2400 for the dugtrio. 10,800 experience total. Distribute this among active mon as you see fit.)
    Last edited by Eshkigal; 2012-06-01 at 01:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1162
    Titan in the Playground

Zachariah finishes cleaning some dirt out of a wound and turns back to the man. His knife cools down and Zachariah looks noticeably calmer. Behind him, Era glows and evolves, growing taller and looking somewhat like the ghost of a young woman. Era walks up and speaks to the man, though she is able to be heard by everyone. Where might we find him? The voice is calm but stern.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-06-02 at 02:36 AM.

Show

23. - Top - End - #1163

HalflingRangerGuy

Your are right... I'm not that stealthy. He says to the psychic. I decided to become a psychic instead of a stealthy ninja. And I guess it doesn't help that my rage got the best of me there. He says. I have a feeling you know what that is like. He says to the pyschic who is wiping the Dugtrio's blood off of his knife.
    However there is one thing that I can do to make you all more stealthy than you are now. He says with a smile.

24. - Top - End - #1164
    Titan in the Playground

"That being? What more do we need for stealth aside from this," his hand vanishes, leaving what appears to be a stump "And this?" The hand reappears, only to smack the fellow Psychic across the face, passing harmlessly through him.

Spoiler
    Show
    Fluffing as not complete use of the abilities and not being used long enough to take HP out.
    Last edited by Esprit15; 2012-06-02 at 04:08 AM.

Show

25. - Top - End - #1165
    Ogre in the Playground

"Ah. How many lieutenants does Stradford have?"

Douglas knelt by the Dugtrio - his kneel becoming a sit as his legs didn't like the former. That had been a pretty harsh set of blows - but granted, he'd just snuck attacked the group as a whole.

Truse patted Zon on the shoulder with a nod and a "Choke." He then tapped Douglas as well, and Douglas knew what he was getting at - wanted him to worry about himself before the pokemon that just tried to kill him.

Heh.

He shuffled through his pack, speaking loud enough to interrupt what looked like it was becoming an argument. "Hold on, guys - we need to keep calm, and focus. Where is 'Frank', and can you give us additional information about him? I sense from the reaction that he's about as friendly as this Stradford fellow."

And next it was Zon. Truse was again there to help him stand, and he relished in how much easier it was than with the new Zon, heh. "Would you mind sending out your houndoom?" He asked John. "I'm pretty sure he's in good shape, but it's always best to make sure."

Potentially urgent cases first. Then more lax cases. Then himself, unless Truse insisted too fiercely. He'd been watching the graveler - they should be okay, but he was slightly distracted in 'being hit' when it came to the houndoom. Now he was pretty sure all was good, but better safe than sorry.

Spoiler
    Show

Phew, how badly battered did Mr. Dugtrio get? Douglas would like to make sure he's stable, heh.

Using treat minor wounds if applicable.

Goal for shortly after is to heal up the rest of the party a bit - no need to allow another ambush. Then he'll help out goons.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

26. - Top - End - #1166
    Titan in the Playground

Eh, don't waste resources on them. We can haul them back to the Center when this is over with. Just tell them we were jumped and thought it better to leave them in the care of the Center and police than the streets, especially the burn victim. He lets out Katergaris. After a quick mental command from Zachariah, the dark Machoke carefully lifts up two of the unconscious men and hands one to the fellow Machoke not aiding Douglas before picking up the last one.
    "Ma ma choke, choke cho-ma. (Be gentle with them, Zachariah says)"

Show

27. - Top - End - #1167

HalflingRangerGuy

John flinches as he sees the mans hand pass through his on face. Then when there should have been contact he rolls with it to minimize the damage. But there wasn't any. when John puts two and two together and is impressed with the pyschic and his neat little trick.

That's a pretty nifty trick. He says to the psychic and to the general party... I admit phasing through walls is pretty stealthy, but why do that when you can fly over them just like I was flying a few moments ago. he says with a sweet ring in his voice.
    Besides how many humans do you know that look up for possible threats? ...None of us did so the entire fight. He says with a smile on his face.

Okay I'll send out my Houndoom, If you need any medical supplies let me know. I have a lot of supplies that will help the pokemon. Charizard return.
    Addressing the medic attending to the Dugtrio. As he tells his pokemon to return wit his other hand he gently tosses Houndooms pokeball on the ground near the medic and Houndoom doom pops out lying on the ground. It looks like he's just asleep John thinks to himself. But he knows it is more than that.

He the goes into deep thought to see if he can remember if he saw anything in his town that looked suspicious. Anything that looked out of place, something, anything, a lead of some sort. An abandoned building that has had people going in and out or something.
    Spoiler
    Show
    intelligence check... [roll]1d20+3[rollz] Roll will be posted in OOC later.
    Last edited by nosugref4323; 2012-06-02 at 09:12 AM.

28. - Top - End - #1168
    Titan in the Playground

"And are you able to get the rest of us up there with you? Due to my invisibility and phasing, I can get in other ways. As well, even if you can, won't it be quite taxing on you to carry people up there with you?" He looks over at Douglas. Je suis dessolé. That thing is well and dead. Didn't even give any sort of grunt or cry when I took out my knife.

Show

29. - Top - End - #1169
    Ogre in the Playground

Douglas did make a mental note - it seemed psychics were like the ace trainers or martial artists he knew - competitive.

Then again, that made sense - most people were. The way he mentally parsed that, in fact, made it sound like /he/ wasn't before his accident, even though competition is what caused said accident in the first place. Heh.

And about the dugtrio... he could tell what was up. Still, perhaps there was a chance therein.

"It's always safest to check to ensure that there's no permament harm. Some problems are easier dealt with if done immediately." He states, looking briefly over unconscious goons.

Zon wasn't completely sure what to do with himself while Douglas was utilizing his bandages - and thus he was eager to help Katergaris in carrying unconscious people. Truse, as always, would keep by Douglas - although he could indeed carry someone and still lend a shoulder, and would do as such in a couple moments.
    Last edited by Kantolin; 2012-06-02 at 07:15 PM.

~ Final Fantasy Tactics

30. - Top - End - #1170
    Titan in the Playground

Flumph

The dugtrio is rubble. There is no saving it.

"Th...three! He pruned recently, said the others weren't meeting quota. Come, I can show you! Just don't mention me at all, please!"