1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Homebrew Monster Competition Prizes [Contains Images]]

I took over the GitP Monster Competitions three months ago when VT was banned and Djinn_In_Tonic had real life issues. As I am a (semi) competent artist, I've been offering illustrations as prizes, with a choice of:

a) An illustration of the creature in question.
    b) A character illustration for a character they have.
    c) A mood piece illustration for one of their games.

This is just a place to store and show off the images, hopefully gaining a little interest for the competition in the process.

I'll be posting these in the first few posts in 600 pixel versions, with the image linking to my Deviantart and a link to the monster entry above.

Feel free to comment once i've gotten 5 posts under my belt. Constructive criticism is welcome.

August: Apostle of the Cold Form

October: Silence

Image Coming Soon.
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Homebrew Monster Competition Prizes [Contains Images]]

Reserved post 1
    Mine is not so much a Peter Pan Complex as a Peter Pan Doom Fortress and Underground LairTM!
    Fae-o-matic Want a fae from folklore stated? Give me the lore and I'll do it for you!
    Le Cirque Funeste Evil Fairy Circus! Ray Bradbury, refined down to snortable powder!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Reserved Post 2

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

Reserved Post 3

5. - Top - End - #5
    Ogre in the Playground

Reserved Post 4.

Feel free to tear my art to shreds!