New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141530 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

Lelouch
    "School bores me." He says plainly, nodding his head at the man's graceful loosing. "I prefer to make my own preparations towards life. Besides, had I remained at school today, I would have missed the opportunity for a very challenging game."
    He extends a hand. "I am Lelouch Lamperouge."

Light Yagami
    Light is cautious. As much as he craves attention, he thrives on anonymity. There would be considerable advantages to doing so, not least of which having a larger staying area and not having to keep an apartment in the city for Sebastien and Misa. He knew for a fact that several of the body had maids and housekeepers. That was, if Sebastien hadn't went and torn up the school.
    However, drawing attention to himself, the wrong sort of attention would be bad. And he didn't like the look Misa was giving her. It wasn't jealous, exactly, it was closer to sizing up for homicidal retaliation. Having her on campus would be hard, even for him, and it would mean moving the Death Note onto the premises.
    However, he had no way of refusing. None that wouldn't be extremely suspicious.
    He hesitated a moment too long, then inclined his head, falling back on good old fashioned Japanese Courtesy, which the Brittanians tended to be fooled by. "If you feel I would be able to contribute, I would be honored." he said.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kid, Liz, and Patti

Kid looks at Tommy as he says. "That may be true Mr. Oliver. Though one does not necessarily need powers to be powerful. I know one such person, and while he not as strong as me he is still a powerful person. Such is the way of those whose powers are will and determination." He says this all in his usual gentlemanly and calm tone of voice. Frowning for a moment he thinks before he says, "Hmmm, although if BlackStar knew I was complementing him his ego would shoot through the roof." With a scoff Liz says, "The roof? Try the stratosphere Kid." Kid nods with a thoughtful look on his face as he peers into Tommy's Soul. He is only reading his surface, too see how strong his soul is and it's most obvious characteristic.(Ex Willpower, Vanity..)

Maka & Soul

Maka eyes soften a bit at the man's honest and intentions though she has not thought on going soft herself. After all, Kishin Egg souls were bad news. If a new Kishin were to be born in the world... Almost imperceptibly she shiver from the thought. "I understand Dr. Carlise, but who is going to help Bella? All of the other teachers are evacuating students. It wouldn't be right for me to abandon her."
    Last edited by AnimeKid; 2011-12-13 at 09:36 AM.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Troll in the Playground

Gym Class Heroes

Gary looks around and...hey!

Where's his "friend"?

Stephanie

They're supposed to be on an infiltration mission. Supposed to be undercover. As much as Stephanie doesn't like not doing anything, she knows she should stay that way. Just for now, anyway.

Still, just to be safe, she reaches into the secret compartment in her backpack, feeling for a batarang...

"Cass," she mutters.

She stares at Alice, and raises a skeptical eyebrow.

"Now's not the time to panic and start babbling incoherently.

Steph performs the Dreaded Condescending Pat On The Head technique on her.

"I'm sure everything is going to be a-okay!"

Cassandra

Fighting. Two metahumans. Strong ones.

Had to come here. Soldier-No-Kindness had charged in with guns and she didn't want anyone to get shot. Dying was....she shivers. Death was very bad. She could read it.

Stay in shadows. Slip away from crowd-easy. Get Steph's costume-not as easy, but Steph was terrible fighter. Not as bad as when Spoiler, and wanted to help anyway. Steph was good. Really good. Best friends.

Costume was bit large for her, but manageable. Batarangs-good.

Soldier-No-Kindness had RPG. There was girl student in front of her.

Nobody sees her if she doesn't want them to. And if hurts girl student, will knock both out, drag to safety. Nerve strike points there and there. Easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

4. - Top - End - #124
    Dwarf in the Playground

Black Dynamite
    He stops, frustrated that this little delay has occured to interupt his chance at beating some ass. Impaitent to solving this dilema, he says while crossing his arms," Doctor, just let her find her friend, she's strong, for a white girl, and can probably handle herself. I need you backing me up as a contingency measure, in the unlikely case that I cannot handle whatever the hell is causing the problem. Ya dig it?"

5. - Top - End - #125
    Pixie in the Playground

[I can Dig It!]

Leavenworth Smedry

"Jumping Jordons, that doesn't sound good at all!" Grandpa Smedry says. He proceeds to usher his students out the back to where everyone else is gathering for the 'not a fire drill'. Upon completing that...

"Come on, Professor!" He says, pulling at the Scientist's big fury arm. "We need to find your student as soon as possible: we're already Late, you know!"

He begins following the sparkling footprints that he can perceive with his Tracker's Lenses, moving spryly for a man his age.

Gary

Gary paused at this revelation. "Oh."

He mulls over this complication for a moment, and then continues to tug at Mr. Oliver's arm again.

"That doesn't matter. Because what matters is what's inside you. You've got to stop them, because you need prove to yourself that you can be strong without powers. And because these guys are really wrecking the place: the cost of repairs just rose to $20,000 dollars...wait, $22,000 dollars."

His words are spoken in flat muted tone, but as the same time, with a ridiculous level of earnestness.

"Man up, man. You've got to Man Up."

6. - Top - End - #126
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    After the interruption, the fight lost it's dance-like, gradual aspect and suddenly became extremely fast paced and brutal. After a few moments, the servant has Sebastien pinned like a rare butterfly being preserved for a collector, a blade in each shoulder, punched through flesh, bone and the stone wall behind. Sebastien had no idea what they were, Archer hadn't him given him a chance to properly appraise them. But he did know that one was of chinese origin, not long after the death of Christ unless he missed his guess, and the other was so ornate it could only belong to royalty.

Archer steps back and summons Gram again. It was a big, heavy, broad-bladed sword. Good for hacking. So apparently the ability to summon swords from nowhere was a natural ability of his he picked up during his life, not his abilities as a servant to force his will on reality. Given that the mousy girl had done something to both of you that interfered with abilities, indeed your fundamental existences, it had suddenly stopped being a battle of attrition and suddenly become a very short, hopeless battle against the inevitable, since all physical advantages were now roughly equal, but he was holding two swords and you were not.

Weak but skilled. He did not look physically imposing, but he had plenty of technique. Your fairly sure you would have won if Bella hadn't interfered. Archer, on the other hand, is a little surprised. He really hadn't expected this to work.

"I've never actually accomplished an exorcism. Still, I remember enough to know the basics. You have the contract binding on you somewhere. Much like my command seal. Well, my masters command seal." He takes Gram in both hands. "So I figure I'll start hacking bits off you until I get the right one and you go back to where you came from. Or you die from being hacked apart. That would work as well."

He pauses before he begins hacking. "Want to give me any hints before I start?"

Shirou
    He walks up, steps around Gary, and sort of hangs his head. This wasn't meant to happen. Not at all. But he can't just...

"We really shouldn't. I recognize one of them." He says. You'd having to be looking close, and yet at the same time carefully but on first examination Shirou and the mysterious swordsman have very similar features. On second glance you'd note the discrepancies, but after seeing one the other was hauntingly familiar.

"If you try to stop him, he'll kill you all. But I can stop him. I can't explain, just give me ten minutes."

Beast
    "When did he decide we're friends?" The professor asked, mystified, but then shrugged. He had more important concerns then one crazy old man.

"Alright. Stephanie, you're in charge. Make sure nobody else leaves. Everyone, I should be back in a few minutes. Stay calm, and don't panic." He ten lifted a hand in front of Smedry.

"You don't need to do that. I can smell her." he says, as though being able to trace a single scent to the other side of the property was nothing particularly strange. "She's gone to go watch the fight." He paused. "So have some other students."
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

7. - Top - End - #127
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gym Students

Mr. Oliver looks at Shirou before nodding. "Alright, you and Gary come with me. The rest of you stay here, Kid is charge."

He leads Gary and Shirou towards the dormitories.

Dynamite and Maka

"Bella Swan is in the middle of this?" Charlise asks Maka before stepping back.

"Mister Dynamite I'm afraid I don't have time to explain but both me and this child must not get any closer to the disturbance. Come along young reaper we have much to discuss." He leads Maka away from Dynamite who is free to go to the main fight as he pleases.

Stephanie and the other Science/History students

Alice recovers and shakes her head slightly. "Did you have a girl named Bella in your class? Bella Swan?"

Dorm Fight

Bella is easily disabled though Souske will probably put up more of a fight against Cass.

With Bella unconsious the effects of her gaze start to drift away slowly as Archer and Sebastian regain their powers.

Smedry, McCoy and Dynamite will be arriving any second now though.

Lelouch

The man nods. "Clever but short sighted. Beating old men in Chess for pocket change isn't going to get you very far in life. I'm Geri."

Jacob then walks in. "Game's over, the military just declared a blockade on the reserve. You both need to get out of here now before the Knightmares show up."

Light

Nunally turns to face Light suspiciously as though she suspected something but doesn't make any such thoughts verbal. Milly's smile grows wider though. "Welcome aboard Light. I expect to see you at the council room at 7 before class tomorrow."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

8. - Top - End - #128
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kid, Liz, and Patti

Kid nods as Tommy, Gary, and Shirou all head out. Liz turns to Patti and Emmette, the only ones left of their group. With a deadpan and sarcastic voice she says, "Wow, what a responsibility."

Maka and Soul

Maka allows herself to be led away. After all there was nothing more she could do...for the moment. Looking up at the vampire she says, "So you do know who I am? Or do you simply know that all is not as it seems at this school? Either way I must ask why Bella Swan is so important. Could it be something to do with the fact that she is an anomaly, apparently lacking a soul?"

9. - Top - End - #129
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

Gary nods enthusiastically. "Right. Let's do this."

He ponders the social mechanics of the situation as he run down with Shirou and Oliver, mind idly running a complete history search on the young Mechanic. Perhaps a pithy comment was in order. After a moment, he decides on a metaphor.

"It's Party Time! I'm saying that because I'm cool, and to show I'm not overwhelmed by the situation."

Leavenworth Smedry

Old Man Smedry frowns a little bit as McCoy reveals a similar propensity for tracking.

"But I like whipping out foot print tracking lenses and leading the way: it makes me look all clever..." He protests. "But you're right! We need to focus: we need to makes sure that those students don't get hurt!"

He opens the interior of his posh tux as he runs forward, revealing an assortment of colored glasses hanging in pouches.

"Voidstormers, Firebringers, Trackers, Occulators, Bestowers, Communicators, Agefinders...Voidstormers Lenses it is! Good for defusing conflicts!"

He slips on some Lenses with a dark blue tint.

"I have a plan! And I can't see how it's going to fail!"

He emerges in the shattered section of the school, as a gaggle of students watch from the sidelines, Bella lies unconscious, and A Man in Red stands over a man in a Butler's costume with a huge sword, and a young man holds up a bazooka.

He dusts off his suit, then saunters over to the Red Swordsmen at a slow, casual pace, smiling widely.

"Dear me!" He asks, smiling innocently. "What's all this?"

he reaches into his pocket...and pulls out several slices of bread on which peanut butter and lettuce has been crudely slathered.

"Would anyone like some sand witches?" He asks.

10. - Top - End - #130
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    "Direction has always been something I struggled with." He lied gracefully, with an ease brought of long practice. No observer would pick up on the extent of what he's hiding, or even that he's hiding anything at all. "The world is wide and mysterious, I simply long to experience each new day as it comes."

Light Yagami
    "Certainly." He replies, inclining his head again, so that she does not see the momentary flare in his eyes. "Well, until then, Miss Ashford."
    "Hyuk, hyuk, hyuk, look at them, Light," Ryuk said. Continuing in a sing-song voice, he made an exaggerated pantomime that Light couldn't quite follow. "One of these things is not like the other! Can you feel it?"
    Light made no outward reaction, though he started a little inwardly at the Shinigami's sudden presence. When did he get there?
    "Just popped in to tell you that you should take a long hard look at one of your classmates. Might be surprised at his time of Death."
    Light turned, took Misa's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. She gave him a look that was almost pathetically grateful, but he didn't even see it. His focus was elsewhere, miles away.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #131
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    It was normal practice to kill anyone who witnessed this sort of spectacle. Most servants would have have killed Smedry before he opened his mouth. But Archer was hampered by the simple fact that if he killed the wrong person, the future could proceed in any direction, and he might lose his chance at non-existence.

There were too many variables already. he had a choice. Utilize his reality marble to take his fight with Sebastien elsewhere and eliminate the other factors, kill them all and resume his fight with Sebastien (undesirable), or leave and return later. Which wouldn't be too bad, except he might not get another chance for a long time.

Then Smedry speaks, and it makes up his mind for him. He turns smoothly, pivoting, raises his sword, and hits Smedry on the side of the face with the flat of the blade before the old man even knew he'd moved, despite his powers (normal humans can't compete with servants no matter what caliber they might be), sending him flying off his feet to crash into the stone wall, which he slides down to land in a heap, quite unconscious, knocked him out cold. Leaving the child soldier with all the guns, who he has vague memories of, the girl sneaking around who thought he couldn't see her (she might as well try to hide from a motion detector), the big furred man, and the unconscious girl who was messing with them before.

Beast
    He slaps his hand against his forehead as Smedry gets taken out, in a way that surprised absolutely nobody (except perhaps that it was nonlethal). It was his own fault, no matter which way he thought of it. He assumed the man was competent based on responses, and the way he exhibited a power, despite his better judgment. Apparently, a mistake. He really shouldn't have let him come along.

Unlike Smedry, who had marched brazenly up to the fight, Beast had remained focused on what they came to do rather then get distracted right away. He's here to save the students, not stroke his ego and get into a fight without first knowing the situation. He scoops up Bella, gently, then Souske, less gently (taking away his gun while he's at it), as he assumes the soldier was responsible for doing this to her (unlike Archer, he doesn't have supernatural eyesight and with only twenty times more accute senses he has no idea Cass is here). Then he lopes off back down the corridor. Once they're out of danger, he'll come back for Smedry.

Shirou
    "That's probably not a good idea." He says. "Look, I know it seems difficult to believe, but I'm safer by myself. If you two get involved, there is no telling what he'll do." Which is an outright lie. He knows exactly what Archer will do. He'll kill both of them, then follow Shirou's orders. That's just the way it worked in the supernatural world.

12. - Top - End - #132
    Dwarf in the Playground

Black Dynamite
    He just shrugs at this, slightly confused but otherwise uncaring, and runs off to the dorm. Firstly he must make a dramatic entrance, which he decides will be to kick a door off its hinges, and upon finding a suitable door, gives it a mighty kick that sends it falling foreward. Slowly he walks in, points a finger at those present, and says in a threatening yet soft tone:
    "All right you jive turkies, you have eactly 10 seconds to start explaining yourselves, before I make the whole lot of ya acqauinted with my fists. Now start talking."

13. - Top - End - #133
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

Normal Humans can't compete with Servants. Even most Magi can't.

Leavenworth, however...is a Smedry.

And as Archer drives the flat of his sword towards Smedry's face...

He overshoots, swishing at the air in front of Smedry's face.

"Oh Dear me!" He says, walking forward as if absolutely nothing had happened, and standing over the semi-crucified butler. "What's all this? It seems there's been a nasty fight!"

14. - Top - End - #134
    Pixie in the Playground

Smedry
    The second Archer misses, his mind is already working. By the time Smedry opens his mouth, he's already identified the source of the problem, and by the time he starts talking instead of pressing his advantage, Archer has found a solution. It was overkill, but Smedry had made a big mistake. If he'd been taken out, that would be that. Now he was a threat. And Archer needed to solve it quickly.

He waved his hand, and a dagger appeared. After all the blades he'd gone through, all the legendary weapons, each one more impressive then the last, this one seems less so. Because the others were pure in their purpose. They were for killing, or failing that, wounding, maiming and crippling. This was for something else all together.

It is an iridescent and jagged dagger that is thin, brittle, and blunt. It has the combat efficiency of a rusty nail, the blade is too curved to go in cleanly and too thin to withstand any punishment, yet somehow it's just as intimidating as Gram in his other hand is. Because this blade is called Medea's Bodkin, and what it does is destroys enchantments.

Servents do not just call up physical memories of what they held in life. They also call up concepts embodied in physical for, like this, an indulgence from the Age of Gods that is forgiven anything for one purpose. And Archer had replicated it.

"Rule Breaker." Archer says, and drives it into Smedry's chest. For a moment, nothing happens, then the ultimate anti-magic Noble Phantasm overwhelms him. Every lense cracks and shatters, leaving him totally defenseless, and what's worse he suddenly can't feel his gift, and Archer's towering above him.

Archer kicks him under the chin, then turns to Black Dynamite. He recognizes him alright. Still aiming for a fast solution, he tosses Gram at him, only aiming to wound, though a wound with Gram would be enough to kill almost anyone. He's spent twenty seconds distracted, that was more then long enough for Sebastien to get free. He turns, expecting the worst.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-15 at 06:45 PM.

15. - Top - End - #135
    Pixie in the Playground

Souske
    It takes him a moment to recognize Beast. He's a lot more highly placed in the chain of command then Souske, afterall. Then again, how many giant blue furred humanoids do you know, and Mithril has done business with American Counter Intelligence plenty of times. He recognizes Abdigail Brand's fiance and fellow operative. Which led to the question, what in hell was he doing here?

It worries him enough he doesn't even protest when Beast shepherds him out of the room. The moment they are alone, however, he breaks Beast's hold easily despite the latters far superior strength and steps back out of reach. He's not armed, but he manages to nonetheless present himself in a manner that leaves little to doubt that, should he wish it, he will be armed in the time it takes to blink.

"I have jurisdiction to intervene in any matters that I deem in danger of escalating. I'd count two Metahumans, both of which unregistered, doing battle in the middle of a school to be a threat, wouldn't you?" He says, without recrimination. Simply in the tone of one doing their duty and expecting the other to do likewise without prompting needed.

16. - Top - End - #136
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    That made a lot of sense, actually. At least in regards to where he got the missile launcher. "I say it's well in hand. I'll sort it out. You return to your primary objective. And that's an order."

17. - Top - End - #137
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

The occasional trouble with diving in recklessly, even when you're a Smedry...is that sometimes people stab you with magic-defense shattering daggers.

Leavenworth wasn't using any of his Occulator Lenses, so they thankfully don't get shattered by Medea's Bodkin, which rams right into his chest...

And Shut Down his Talent.

Leavenworth can feel it suddenly get ripped away. His eyes widen in the moments before Archer smacks him in the jaw: he reels, and collapses against a shattered section of wall, stunned.

18. - Top - End - #138
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    "But enough about me. The Brittanian Military are soon to arrive, and it won't do either of us any good to be caught." He says magnanimously, his arrogance almost a physical thing. If he had a fault, it would be that his plans had a tendency to work too well, just as C.C. had often told him, but it was better to be over-prepared than under-prepared and dead.
    "I'd better get back to the school I've been missing out on." He stood up, and followed Jacob out the back door. Nobody saw him carefully place a note in an inconspicuous part of the room, nor did they note it was retrieved a minute later by a tough looking red head with spiky hair and biker leathers. On it, she would find a list of names. Lelouch had been keeping his eyes open, afterall, and he was thorough.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-12-18 at 08:51 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

19. - Top - End - #139
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sebastian
    Sebastian watches Smedry and Archer with a raised eyebrow, a slight grin on his face. He had to admit, Archer had been right about one thing-he needed secrecy to work. To stay close to Light. And leaking out greater powers, the things needed to end this fight would have given too much away. Better to take injuries and buy time until the various authorities arrived to put Archer down, and claim he had some minor abilities that let him hold Archer.

With that, he jumps at Archer attempting to 'aid' Smedry. Make yourself out to be the 'Hero' defending students from a rather obvious madman. Shouldn't be too hard, no one here should recognize hi-

O wicked spirit

No. Just no. His luck was not that bad.

Born of a lost soul in limbo.

He hadn't done anything to deserve that.

Receive judgement from the garb of the holy virgin.

Aside from all the sinning and murdering and falling....

cleansed of worldly impurities, return to heaven and earth!

Actually, in retrospect he should have seen this coming.

Repent!

Perhaps it could even be fun!

Panty and Stocking
    The two had followed/ran with Smedry this far. They recognized the demonic energy and spirits at work here, at least vaguely. Namely, they recognized things they could kill for brownie points with Heaven. And with that knowledge, they transformed. Shifting into their angelic forms, not really caring who saw them.

And like that, panties become guns, stockings become swords, and two challengers have appeared.

Stocking throws herself at Archer, angelic swords drawn as she slashes at him. For all her...well....gluttony and looking like a stripper, its clear she knows how to handle her blades.

Panty, on the other hand, starts firing wildly at Sebastian, forcing him to dodge. Holy bullets would all too likely break his control. Not that Panty knew that-she just wanted to kill something.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

20. - Top - End - #140
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    Now that played to his advantage after all. Then the angelic girl was on him, and his own swords appeared. The battle-fire had dropped over him, burning him everywhere with it's righteous heat, sizzling his synapses, and roasting his heart in it's holy glow, hardening it to what he had to do.

This is how things went in the world they all lived in. This is how you ended them. His soul was probably consigned to the deepest layer of hell, and he wouldn't change that, not for anything if it meant ending his indentured servitude. Not for anything.

Blades scissoring, he uses the magic of the blades to drive her back, then begins his own advance, trying to quickly overwhelm her. The longer this took, the more likely his prey would escape, and he was beginning to use up his reserves. He'd need to recharge, and Shirou didn't have much in the way of reserves either.

Forcing her back with a snap of his wrists, he lept in the air, seeming to hang suspended, then landing across the hall lightly. Both swords vanished, as Gram had cracked, and it was easier to just make another from scratch then repair a damaged one.

"You idiot. I'm an angel too. Look at me." He lied blatantly. But it was a believable lie, because he looked the part and was wearing the shroud of a saint that certainly gave him the holy radiance associated with the forces of heaven. It wouldn't fool her long, but he just needed to refocus her a bit, and then it didn't matter.

Well, he supposed he could use her to recharge as well, once this was over. She certainly looked like she'd be up for it, she wasn't too bad to look at, and he could use the mana.

21. - Top - End - #141

Stocking
    She stops in the middle of fighting, hanging in mid-air, her eyes wide. What? Oh. Oh! Oh, um, we weren't told about this. S***. We'd just come out here on a job. Oh. Oh no. F***. We can't, I mean. She seems more than a little put out by this, Spirit aura, I mean, demon...job. We were supposed to kill.

****. An agent? HERE!? Okay, calm down, your aura should still be hidden by the coin. No way he'll figure out you've fallen just...say...words! You're the smart one!
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

22. - Top - End - #142
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "Quite the foul mouth, aren't you?" He says, holding back laughter. There was nobody easier to deceive then someone themselves trying to be deceptive. He has no idea what she's hiding, but is aided by the fact that he doesn't care even a little, that's for her and her friend to work out, if at all. The thing is, she won't question him too closely, for fear that it might invite questions of his own. In short? Almost painfully easy. Nearly enough for him to feel guilty taking advantage of her innocence in such a blatant way. Nearly. But not quite.

"Not to worry, help me deal with this here..." He indicates Sebastien with a flick of his empty hand "And you can make it up to me later." He wasn't made of stone, and she was certainly attractive. Spirits tended to be. Long as she kept her mouth shut, anyway.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-18 at 06:41 PM.

23. - Top - End - #143

Stocking
    Oh...um....yes, well, um, uh...Panty and I, we, um, we were kicked out. You know that already, right? Are you here for him? Or are you checking up on us?

If he's here for us, get him to approve our return as quickly as possible, then get an assignment back down here. The coin won't hold up long in Heaven. If he's here for the demon...s***, does he work for Corset? I need to call in to see who the demon is...s***.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

24. - Top - End - #144
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    Damn. He paused a moment. But the best lies were ones that didn't actually commit you to anything. "I'm not sure how much I can tell you. Since you got kicked out." He says. He has no idea what Corset is, and has no particular desire to get caught in that trap. So e goes for pure audacity. "But if it matters, I report directly to the Lord of Hosts, Michael." It was the only arcangel he could think of. He knew very little about Christian Theology, having not being brought up on it. Well that was not precisely true. He knew plenty of biblical stories, he was even on good terms with a few of the subjects who'd become humanities guardians the way he had. But the actual angels were a mystery to him.

25. - Top - End - #145

Stocking
    Ah...I understand. She's looking at you all cute now. Michael. That was her department. That means he was probably checking up on them. Lovely. Okay, just don't be obvious about anything except the gluttony. So...do you want a progress report?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

26. - Top - End - #146
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    He sighed, and indicated Sebastien with a flick of the corner of his head, reminding her they were kind of in the middle of something. "Tell you what. I'll stand back here, and the two of you can try to deal with him without me helping." Delegation was the key to success, afterall. He'd join in if Sebastien looked like he might win, but otherwise he'd stand here and do nothing, and let them waste the essence. Sebastien was a second circle demon, but there were two of them, and he'd already softened him up a lot.

"When that's done, you can tell me the progress you've made, and we shall see what we shall see."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2011-12-18 at 07:23 PM.

27. - Top - End - #147
    Barbarian in the Playground

Brawl

The few remaining walls fail to conceal the Sutherland Knightmares on their way to contain the scene as Tommy escorts both Shirou and Gary nearby.

"Shirou, take care of the red guy, Gary you have some sort of computer power thing right? Keep the Zor-Knightmares from hurting anyone, particularly the students."

Both Souske and Beast's cellphones start to ring. It's Tessa and Abagail respectively calling you.

Maka

"She has no soul? Well that's not surprising considering what she is. It is important that she does not come across anyone with any degree of magic, or at the very least that she doesn't witness any magic." Charlise explains calmly.

"She will harvest the energy into herself and alter the people she steals the power from."

Lelouch

"Don't worry about it son. I have some friends, come with me. Jacob take care of your other clients." Geri says quietly as he gets up from his chair and makes his way towards the forest and the Knightmares.

As you both slip away Kallen ((?)) takes the list and slips away into her own stolen Sutherland to get into formation with the Imperial units until she can slip away.

Light

A small unit of foot soldiers step around to the group of students. "I'm sorry but we're going to need to see your papers and get you all to safety. We have a large group of unidentified metahumans battling back there."

Stephanie and the other Science/History students

Alice recovers and shakes her head slightly. "Did you have a girl named Bella in your class? Bella Swan?"
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

28. - Top - End - #148
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Maka and Soul

Maka sweatdrops that and says, "So I guess it would be a bad thing that she is at the battle between the demonic soul I sensed along with the magical soul of justice? That was why I was going there to try and find her."

29. - Top - End - #149
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

"Right...right! You're not supposed to know about my powers, but I'll see what I can do!" Gary replies, pulling out his phone.

He taps into the wireless connections floating through the air around him, seeking out the transmissions emanating of the Knightmares, pouring over the data flow with his mind, and looking for backdoors, holes in the code, interupts, or other things of that nature.

Leavenworth Smedry

The aging Occulator picks himself up by his feet, rubbing at his jaw: not as young as he used to be...

There's an ache in his chest where his Talent once functioned. With it suppressed, a small malaise falls over him...

but he puts a smile on his face, and dusts himself off.

He's a Smedry, and even if he was stripped of all his powers and resources, he'd still be a Smedry. Because it's not one's powers that define a Smedry.

"Indeed, Panty and Stocking!" Leavenworth proclaims at the top of his lungs. "He is not only one of the Celestial Host...but he also happens to be working undercover...As my Teaching Assistant!!!"

...It's pulling crazy **** like this that defines a Smedry.

He pulls off his spectacles and walks over to Archer, extending his hand.

"Glad you could make it, my dear boy!" He says, winking at the Heroic Spirit through his spectacles. "Tell me, what do you think of the Curriculum Notes I sent you? The one's about our History Clash and our progress from Early Renaissance to Modern Day?"
    Last edited by Colesign; 2011-12-18 at 10:14 PM.

30. - Top - End - #150
    Ogre in the Playground

Light
    His papers. The papers in his bag, with the Death Note. Still in his dormitory. He glanced about quickly, then is about to shrug when Misa steps forward. No. That doesn't do the movement justice. She sweeps forward, instantly attracting their full attention.
    Being a celebrity has it's perks, afterall.
    "It was horrible." She all but sobs, clutching the front of the soldiers shirt as though she needs the support, and gathering their full attention, while Light thinks.
    He knows he had his bag with him when he left through the window, he just needs, then he remembers, and walks back to the window where he hid it behind some bushes. He walks over, removes his certificate and passport that identifies him as a Brittanian citizen (not an eleven) then waits for their response.

Lelouch
    (Yeah. He needs one operative to avoid compromising himself, and she's perfect. Keeping her from realizing he's Lelouch, however, is especially hard. Which means he's either confided her, or he's confided someone else and is working through an intermediary)
    He hesitates a moment. Just a moment. He doesn't know this man, and would be the height of foolishness to trust him. Then again, who said anything about trust? He does need to get off site quickly, afterall.
    "Certainly, if it's not too much trouble." he says, and follows the old man. He had a feeling he was on the cusp of something important, life-changing even.

Kallen
    She takes the list, but doesn't open it. Not yet. She hates it here, but her father cares about her education. What that has to do with anything she doesn't know, as he's never cared about her or her life otherwise, she barely even knows him, but apparently a rare glimmer of obligation made him extend the offer to Ashford.
    And so here she was, when she'd rather be working with Zero back in Japan, focussing on her education. She wouldn't be here at all, except he'd privately urged her to use it in order to gain connections abroad.
    She'd said she'd give her life for him, but this wasn't quite what she had in mind. Still, if it paid off it was a worthy sacrifice. Holding the list tightly, she makes her way out the back door.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2011-12-19 at 01:06 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.