New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 23 of 32 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223242526272829303132 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #661
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

Cass

She frowns at him, then prods him in the chest. Hard.

"Be nice to her. And...explain. Black Knights."

Cassandra's breadth of knowledge was deep but narrow. She could tell you nearly everything about martial arts in existence, but the written word was a nigh-insurmountable challenge. She could blend nearly anywhere, but the most trivial facts were lost on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

2. - Top - End - #662
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

"I can call up the link to the archive now, although I remember everything except the subclauses...." Gary replies, frowning and raising up his hands, doing his twirling and tuning gestures.

He glares at Lelouch. "Your phone's too buzzing...it's noisy...could you...?"

He looks at Shiki. "Eyes...do you have a power similar to him? Or is that a personal question?"

Smedry

"Merciful Moorcocks! The Kingdom of Idris!"

The Traitor Kingdom. The Kingdom of Oathbreakers.

Ever since it had sided with the librarians, many a curse and shed tear were spent at the mention of it's name.

The Talking Rock population in that land had never recovered.

Smedry is so awestruck that he initially doesn't notice the Beast behind him.

"Wahhhhh!!!!!" He exclaims as he revolves around, ready to give a no good librarian a set of what-for fisticuffs–

"Oh! Doctor McCoy! Just the man I was hoping to see!"

Points to the gateway to a another dimension.

"I think this is a violation of the school codes!"

3. - Top - End - #663
    Pixie in the Playground

Tim Drake
    The boy-wonder let her tap him, not that he could do much about it. Cassandra was a very physical sort of person, and speech did not come easy to her. She almost always resorted to body-language when dealing with concepts that couldn't be expressed in a handful of words. It was, quite simply, her way of communicating.

So he sighed. "Well, that's just the question. Rebels? Patriots? Freedom-fighters, terrorists or something else entirely? To be honest, I'm not sure they're all on the same page themselves." He rubbed his face. He'd been wearing masks so long, even amongst those he was closest too his face felt naked, vulnerable and horribly exposed without one.

"There's a lot to tell, and a lot that isn't known, but I'll do my best. They began after Emperor Hirohito surrendered and Japan was forced to be part of the Empire. From what I understand, they wanted to go on fighting the war, and have been at it ever since. Though now they seem to want independence for Japan. They're militant, but were only a nuisance until their new leader appeared." He stops speaking for a moment, getting his thoughts in order.

"He calls himself Zero, and has won more or less every confrontation he's appeared in. He's also done a good job keeping his identity secret, we could learn a few things from him. And he's effective, he's taken them from a group of rebels to an incalculably dangerous force, and managed to hide a highly supplied army from the authorities as well despite undertaking an expertly planned campaign against them. Recently, he's gone international. And the Black Knights have stopped acting like rebels and started acting like the forerunners of a new dynasty."

He shrugs. It wasn't a lot to go on, far less then they'd establish back home, but it was enough to make sure they were all on the same page. "Anyway, I want to find out a bit more. Look, I know you've got your own problems, and I'm dragging you into mine, but this really is important, and I can't do it alone. I didn't bring any of my team with me except Raven, and she's really not cut out for this sort of work. Well, to be honest, none of them are. So I was hoping you'd help, Steph. Because I know we can always count on you, no matter what Babbs says." So he was laying it on a bit thick. But she was still angry with him, and anyway, she probably could use some support.

Souske
    He makes a sensible decision. He follows Beast.
    Last edited by Corvond; 2012-07-31 at 07:57 AM.

4. - Top - End - #664
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    Dr Hank McCoy is naked, for reasons that aren't entirely apparent yet (presumably the airborn chemical agent hasn't managed to spread this far yet, since you're still in a tux (for now)). And shaggy as he is, he's still quite male. One could even say, overwhelmingly male. More to the point, he's being followed by Souske in an anti-radiation suit, and panty in nothing at all but artificial light.

Presumably, he's been having adventures just as interesting as you.

Beast smiles. Indeed, he seems positively delighted to be dealing with a problem that wasn't patently ridiculous(?), and more importantly, didn't involve Souske. Indeed, if it meant he had someone else to share the burden of dealing with Souske with, well the more the better. The lunatic is too much for anyone to deal with alone.

Mad sounds dashing, daring and admirable when you hold the tattered flag triumphant in the midst of battle on some foreign shore atop a broken horde of natives lying with holes you put in them. Mad sounds impressive written on a form for lunacy as you're turned over to the men in white coats to be dunked in ice-water twice a day and and being restrained while you wait for a frontal lobotomy.

Smedry might be just as crazy, if not more, since Souske's behavior was at least appropriate, even necessary, in one environment, but at least he was human enough to recognize the effect he had on other people. Beast had, thus far been tolerating Smedry's outburst with a sort of indulgent allowance, that of a rationalist who believes what he can see and substantiate, but accepts that much happens that he isn't aware of. It was a strange world he lived in, and he had seen plenty of strange things. Now, it looks like the old man had a better grasp on things then he'd thought. Well, stranger things had happened.

"Ah... well I have no idea. Perhaps, though it might help to know what the hell that is." He paused, then went on to the next step, in pursuit of sicentific inquiry. "What the hell is that?"

Archer
    Archer rolls his eyes in a bored fashion. "No real secret. I'm a heroic spirit, summoned for the Holy Grail War by a worthy magus in order to do battle with others of my kind, so that only the worthiest can prove the victor." He shrugged, sounding bored out of his mind by the whole situation. He really had nothing left to fight for, he'd lost his dream along the way, and wouldn't have anything to do if he did win.

"On a good day, anyway. Right now, I'm barely more then an ordinary mortal, since a clever enemy managed to destroy most of my reserves, and I lost most of my power. Which actually, is a fortunate coincidence, since you have so much to spare, but you're just as helpless as me, and we're on the same side now." He tilted his head thoughtfully, looking her over once.

"How do you like to do this? Sex is easier I guess, but I suppose I can drink your blood or whatever, if intimacy isn't really your thing and it's more to your liking." He says, a man offering a business proposition. If she's anything like her sister at all, she'll be right up for it. Either way, he might just have the means of recovery...
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

5. - Top - End - #665
    Bugbear in the Playground

Stocking
    Do I look like Panty to you? She rolls her eyes to the side, agitated at her situation, ....You're tying me up first. And afterwards, you're getting me some stockings if we're going to get anywhere towards killing a demon.

Some days, she hated playing double agent between heaven and hell. Some days, she wished her eyes had never opened to the world enough that she fell...some days, she wished she hadn't been clever enough to conceal it. Still, she had to do it, anyone else might screw it up.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

6. - Top - End - #666
    Barbarian in the Playground

Touma, Shirou and Hansel

The group of students Mr. Garrison found himself in charge of happened to include one Alex Russo. She tries to hide it behind the image of a spoiled girl who's number Mother married into nobility but she's bares far too much anger and magical power. Another Merlin if things go well, another Frau Totenkinder if things go badly for her.

To make things easier a former rival and a boy holding the a rather powerful mana eating outsider in his fist ran into the crowd looking for her.

Raven

"Actually, it doesn't matter much right now." Katniss says as her own clothing starts to rot away. She doesn't seem to mind, after what they did to her in Pendragon to show her off for the games a little nudity isn't all that dehumanizing.

"Souske released an anti clothing Mutt."

Shinki, Gary and Lelouch

Your plotting is interrupted by Milley Ashford who for some reason is naked charging towards you. "Lelouch! Have you seen Light anywhere? We need to organize an emergency council meeting now!"

Harry

"The mouse got away. All we have killed thus far is a possessed head master. You shouldn't be so cocky."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

7. - Top - End - #667
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    He's barely fazed, though it is a strange request. Certainly a strange fixation for an (ex)angel, but that was her business, and he might as well make the effort. He was using her shamelessly, after all.

"Right. Do you want me to whip you a bit, or degrade you as well, or is it just tying you up on the first date?" He asks, walking over to the supplies closest and seeing what he can find to improvise himself some equipment. "And do you need a safe word, or are you just going to trust me?"

Unfortunately, the school seems to have a telling lack of thumbscrews, Saint Andrew's Crosses, and all the rest of the borderline torture devices that people played with to spice up their sex lives. There are a few ropes, which he supposes will have to do, unless he stumbles upon a rape dungeon or something.

Hansel
    There was a reason that mages made so much effort to hide their existence from the world. One of them is happening now. Everyone is scared and confused, and like all people in that position they want to lash out. When Hansel had been a man instead of an idea it had been witches, but the target didn't matter. Anything could make them a target, race, religion, creed, preferences, or even something as simple as success. But here, where most of what happens passes over their head, where they desperately want the world to make sense, here it would be witches again.

Nobody knew where it started. Not even Hansel. People would look around, and catch each other's eye, and give each other a little nod, and let others see it. Other people catch their eye, and slowly, very slowly, they stop being people and become a mob. Then it starts, and boots stamp and yells begin, torches are lit, and weapons are found. It is the sound of anger, of people who have had enough, and want to blame someone. And if it had nowhere to go, no channel to run in, then it would turn on itself. And people no different from anyone else would kill and maim, torture, rape when there blood was up, then go back to being people again with little ceremony. Hansel couldn't start it. Indeed, you could say he only was when it started on it's own. But he could start to direct it.

Garrison was a born outsider, confused beyond belief. In another time, he'd be the target himself, and if he was lucky they'd only hang him. But that formless guilt and confusion was a place where Hansel could settle, and watch the show. And slowly, the teacher's head swung towards Alex. His pupils dilated, and then he sniffed, twice, not like a nob disparaging something, but like a bloodhound, catching the first whiff of scent.

"How many nipples have you got?" The question should have been amusing, even ridiculous. Yet somehow, nobody was laughing. Indeed, everyone was looking at her like with something very much like hatred. They'd probably feel guilty after they did lynch her. Right?

Shirou
    It's the little things you notice. If he was in better shape, if he hadn't lost all his magic thanks to the very girl he needed to save, then maybe he could do something. Hold them off if they got violent perhaps. Something. But Alex had put paid to that, and her own servant was nowhere to be found.

What good was magic against a mob, anyway? Whether you managed to take a few down with you or not, you'd still die, and anything capable of getting rid of them all would kill you in the process.

"If I were you, I'd run." He says, wishing there was more he could do, and that they weren't staring at him as well now.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-07-31 at 05:53 PM.

8. - Top - End - #668
    Ogre in the Playground

Misa
    She frowns in irritation. That wasn't the answer she was hoping for."I'm still going to skin it." She says at last, in a manner defiant, with just the sort of vindictive spite that belonged in a demon. "Because it made Misa helpless. It made Misa scared, and frightened, and it has to pay for that. Misa won't be able to ever to get a wink of sleep again, until it's died in agony."
    With that she drives the knife into it, picking a point more or less at random. then twists it. She recorded music in here. It was quite sound-proof. The dog could bark all it wanted.

Lelouch
    For some reason, Shiki's accusation makes him flinch, although he could not have told you why. Some manner of premonition, or warning, perhaps. Then enough happens to make him forget all about it. He turns as he hears a familiar voice.
    His clothes, as if acting on some unknowable signal, pick this moment to dissolve, leaving him undressed. Lelouch is not well built, he's rather scrawny and pale, his skin almost stransuculent and his ribs stark under his skin. He's not slight in a handsome way, though his build was probably intended to be, he looks a little wasted, as though he's so cerebral he's never taken the time to take the minimum of care of his body, or even feed himself. It's easy to believe, Lelouch seems to spend most of his life in his own head.
    There was a suggestion of physical inertia in the figure, and yet when one met his violet, deep-set eyes, firm yet subtle play of expression, that even naked one found themselves ignoring the body and remembering only the dominant mind.
    To his credit, he doesn't even flinch at this sudden shift, bearing his sudden naked exposure with a quiet dignity befitting a proud man forced to endure mockery. "No I have not. I've been wondering the grounds with Touma, picking up stragglers and leading them to the desigated areas. I believe Light is likely doing the same thing." He looks at Miley, and lifts his hands a little helplessly. The gentleman within him demands he offers her something to cover herself, but he has nothing to offer. So he politely averts his eyes, giving her some privacy.

Light Yagami
    "Well officer, if I can be of any more use, please do not hesitate to call me. Here's my number. But in the meantime, I'd best be getting back to school."
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2012-08-01 at 02:36 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

9. - Top - End - #669

Shiki

Shiki hissed as his clothes vanished, his hands immediately moving to cover himself, shooting a wicked glare at Lelouch. The boy was a bit shorter than Lelouch, but his body told a different story. Several scars covered him, and he was slim, made for gymnastics rather than anything else.

"If you had anything to do with this Lelouch, I swear..." he muttered, his eyes flashing as they burned into the other boy.

Harry

Harry looks down, and jolts. His clothing was starting to dissipate! He liked this suit! With a sigh and a tutting sound, he taps himself on the head with his wand, and a faint shimmer rode down his body. He grins as his clothing ceases its foolishness, and taps Salem's head as well, forcibly retreating the disintegration as he absentmindedly listens to her words.

"The mouse will die. He thinks himself 'noble', Berserker. Nobility shall always fall - be it to the masses or to their own hubris. You know that as well."

Touma

((Where the hell is he? I've lost track.))
    I make avatars. Send me a request.
    BiTP:RCharacters
    Let's Play: Video Games!
    I suffer from major insomnia, don't be surprised if I'm on at odd hours.

10. - Top - End - #670
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    No imagination this time. The look he gives you is definately contempt. "And how would I do that? More importantly, why? There is no call for such baseless supicion. I am as much a victim of this as you." He says, then turns back to Miley. "Where are my manners. This is Shiki, and this is Gary. Both of you, this is Miley Ashford, student chair of this Academy." He inclines his head politely, then stands back, and sighs.
    This would be very funny, he supposes, if it were happening to somebody else.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2012-08-01 at 02:38 AM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

11. - Top - End - #671
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

"Leavenworth's eyes flight flit over the three people: Beast with no clothes, Souske with some form of armor, and–

"Gah, my eyes!"

Leavenworth averts them quickly, leaning on Joliet™ for support (Joliet being the name he's chosen for his improvised book statue. He slips on his Occulator lenses, which fortunately come with some defensive features.

"Clattering Clares, you seem to have had some wild excitement going on...unless today's a Hushlander Fertility Festival...no, not quite likely."

The bomb's chemicals haven't reached the library yet, but the instant they do, they'll strip off Smedry's tux...and reveal the inner layer underneath.

"I'm sure you've got quite the tales to tell: I'll explain this–" He gestures to the portal "As quickly as I can."

Inhale.

"This a a portal to what was once the Kingdom of Idris, a hidden kingdom of dark magic and supernatural creatures. That, I believe in the distance is it's city namesake. Once, Idris was part of the alliance of the Free Kingdoms again the librarian armies of the Shattered Lens. Wartime alliance-wise, though."

Smedry clapped his hands together, a rather serious and grave expression on his face or once.

"It was the the type of alliance that you convince yourself to be necessary, no master how often you have to avert your eyes in shame. Even in the face of conquest, the many monsters and the Shadowhunters who claimed to hunt them for the good of all wouldn't set aside their civil war, drunk on hate and angel blood. Then a madman called Valentine...wiped out each faction with one of 'those' armies and aligned himself with the Librarians. Ever since then, we've called it the 'Lost Kingdom'...or the 'Traitor Kingdom'. And the librarians value this city enough to have placed Transporter's Glass in this school."

He closes the door quietly.

"Meanwhile...what's going on at your end, Professor McCoy??"

"So many of
    Last edited by Colesign; 2012-08-02 at 05:52 PM.

12. - Top - End - #672
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    "Trust me, you don't want to know." He replies, with a little shudder. Which is more then fair, given the circumstances. Then he looks thoughtfully at the portal. He's had an interesting life, more then enough experience to deal with other dimensions. "Well, there is no obvious apparatus to maintain the portal, nor any power device or the occult equivalent. Which means it is maintained from the other side." He cracks his knuckles loudly. "Guess I better go shut it down then. Coming old boy?"

Shirou
    Like everyone in the room, Shirou is completely naked. And it is far harder to do what he's doing when your naked, confronting a mob and getting ready to fight. He feels absurdly self-conscious and vulnerable, weak and defenseless. But to his credit, he doesn't back down either, hard as it is.

"Look." He says, making an appeal to reason, spreading his hands. "We're all in this together. Lets keep it all in perspective."

Hansel
    Mr Garrison reaches over, and rips the iron leg from the bottom of the desk, the screws splintering then tearing the wood so that little chunks remain fixed to the top. His arm creaks loudly in protest, and there is a crackling noise from inside the joint as something is pressured more than it can stand, but the face remains impassive. Hansel didn't care. It wasn't his pain, anymore than it was his body. What did he care if he over-exerted it and caused permanent damage, or left Garrison a gibbering wreck?

That in mind, he swings it once, the improvised club whistling through the air, far more menacing then something intended for the job would be, and starts walking forward briskly. He intends to beat out Alex's brains, and doesn't care who sees him do it. Indeed, after he begins he knows they'll all join in. He's done it before, oh yes. They needed a leader, to give them direction, they needed a mind to direct the mob. And he'd give them one.

13. - Top - End - #673

Shirou, Hansel and Touma

Alex likewise is naked, making the question about her nipples rather odd since she clearly only has two. None the less she has been marked by a mob and things are looking grim.

"Listen there is no need to take things too far here. I'm as much a victim here as any of you." She says raising her hands in a defensive stance. She looks around for any means of escape, briefly pondering using Shirou as a scapegoat, he was a mage too until about half an hour ago...

The mob though calls for blood and follows Mr. Garrison's lead and grabs Alex. One young man even pulling her wand from her pocket so she can't defend herself.

Shinki, Grary and Lelouch

"Lelouch! Have you ever once known me to saunter around dressed like this! There is something eating away at the everyone's clothing and I want to find who is responsible now!" Milly demands.

Harry

Salem just nods as she heads outside to see the crowds of naked students and teachers.

"O brave new world that has such people in it." She quotes mockingly.

Light

"Charlie we got another disturbance at Ashford. Someone unleashed a class 4 bio weapon." The police radio says as Charlie gets in the car. Class 4, a demoralizing weapon. Used to coax an enemy into surrender when further armed conflict would be unwise. It is quite unlikely that any terrorists or ordinary criminals would want to use that in the school.

Charlie grows grim. "I'm on it. Get in kid. I'll drop you off at a evac point before I go in."

14. - Top - End - #674
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    "Believe me, Miley, I'm not walking around like this for my health." He replies, then sighs. Well, something did have to be done. "I imagine that if we check the evacuation stations, we will most likely find not everyone made it. Most likely the culprits will be amongst those who are missing." A bit of a leap of logic, but it would give everyone something to focus on and do.
    "However, first I'm going to find my sister." He adds, then goes over to where he last saw Touma, looking for her. He really shouldn't have left her alone and helpless as long as he did, and guilt is already gnawing at him.

Light Yagami
    "I would appreciate that." He says, blinking at the news. He didn't have to sculpt it, he really was extremely confused. Perhaps this move wasn't the best idea afterall.
    Last edited by Cracklord; 2012-08-02 at 07:43 PM.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #675

Stocking
    Surprise me, and don't worry- I'm an Angel. Saying the truth out loud...that could waste so much work covering the truth- because to speak the truth, to let it slip from her lips...no coin could hide that. Unless you want to use some of your energy in the experience, then you don't need to worry about hurting me.

Panty
    So, old guy...prof, whatever...angel blood? We talking literally? She had to admit, she'd never heard of that...but she also never listened whenever her bosses said anything.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

16. - Top - End - #676
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    He looks at her for a moment, considering something, then reaches forward, almost gently, and strokes her cheek. Then he grabs a handful of her hair, and pulls her close, so that their faces are inches apart. "Well that's not really exciting, is it?" He says, with a wicked smile, then pushes her against a wall, kisses her roughly, and makes a coil of rope. "Maybe I'd better do just that."

Hansel Bandt
    Mr Garrison had always seemed funny. The man was a walking mass of nerves and confusion, who couldn't get himself figured out, let alone impart knowledge. In short, a far cry from the mind behind the mob. "Don't kill them yet. I shall wring a confession from their mangled lips first."

Shirou
    She might be a bit of a bitch, and she might have tried to kill him, but Shirou doesn't care all that much. Letting them kill her would be unforgivable.

He does his best to fight, and wishes he had a weapon. But though he's fit, and has had plenty of training in martial arts, (oriental. Most gentlemen learned them, to give them an edge. Asian Martial arts were a lot less sporting, all gouges and unsporting kicks, then their imperial equivalents), but he's one man, and there's not a lot one man can do against a mob unless they line up and take it in turns to have a swing. And unfortunately, they're not doing that.

17. - Top - End - #677

Stocking
    She grins as he forces her back, Well, I don't have a weapon, so I can't really argue. To say she didn't like Archer was a bit like saying two men from opposed countries didn't like each other. True some of the time, not true some of the time, and missing the long and sordid complexities that would shift it from one to the other. At the moment, she quite liked him, but the fact that she liked him didn't mean she wasn't hoping that He would do her a favor and strike Archer down.

Though I'm not sure how conductive that would be to helping you....get back on your feet.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

18. - Top - End - #678
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "Well aren't you a bad girl." He said, still holding her in place as he gets into character. There were certain courtesy's to uphold, when using someone shamelessly, and while he might be doing this for business, she was helping him of her own free will, and he did want to keep her as an ally. So he might as well do a good job of it. "Who said you were allowed to talk?"

He let her put up a semblance of struggling a little, then he leaned forward, and looped the cord around her hands, pulling them taunt. "Bad girls get punished, Stocking." He said, and her struggles became a little more purposeful.

He liked her, in much the same way as she liked him, one misanthropist to another. She knew what she wanted, and she didn't let anything stop her. She was growing on him, much like her sister. he really hoped he wouldn't have to kill either of them.

(That's about the tasteful place to leave it, methinks)

19. - Top - End - #679
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

Smedry considers the situation.

His Talent is inactive, he only has three Lenses left, no plan, and no teddy bears. Professor McCoy ain't got no clothes, and if this mirror portal works the way Smedry thinks it will, if they destroy it on the other side, they'll be stuck.

...He smiles, and adjusts his Occulator glasses, then the bowtie of his tux.

"Well...I can't very well leave you to all those death traps all by yourself, can I?"

He steps forward to go through with Professor McCoy.

"Now then, students, under no circumstances are you to secretly follow and rescue us in the nick of time!" He firmly chastises over his shoulder just as he goes through with McCoy.
    Last edited by Colesign; 2012-08-08 at 03:24 AM.

20. - Top - End - #680
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

((OOC: Sorry I've been gone for like a month. But I'm back in the roleplay game after a bit of a break. So lets get to it!))

Kidd, Patti, Liz

As the dissolving agent spreads throughout the school Kidd takes no notice, mostly because his cloths seem to be perfectly fine, as he responds to Mikala. "Thanks, Like I said that maniac Souske shot a fire extinguisher and the high speed debris from it hit Boomer. However I've irrigated the wound to remove as much shrapnel as I can."

He then looks up a Liz and Patti. Kidd's face colors scarlet as he turns his head. The Thompson Sisters were very beautiful girls with Patti ahead in the 'talent' department. Also unlike Kidd, their cloths were very normal so they were naked as well with Liz desperately trying to cover herself and Patti just standing there brazenly laughing.

"W-Well I trust you can administer the potion to him. I need to get Patti and Liz back to their dorms so they can get clothes. I'll be right back!"

With that Kidd grabs Liz and Patti's hands and runs like a madman.
    ((OOC: Where are Alex[Russo], Shirou, and Hansel?I was going to have Kid come across them, but I do not know if I am wanted or needed in that scene or if it is even feasible for Kidd to show up.)

Maka and Soul

Maka and Soul immediately get down on one knee in respect to Hades. The normally wouldn't do this with Lord Death (or Lady, depends on the day really) because of how jolly s/he usually was. However Hades would like a little more respect from them, especially since this wasn't his sect and he was covering for Death.

Maka looks up as she says, "Lord Hades? Is there another problem? If so then please tell us what it is."

Soul nods in agreement with Maka. "Yeah, though if it has to do with Light were working on it. We've already dispatched one of the Cullens. Funny thing is though one of them seemed to think that we were after some girl named Bella. We know that she's a dead zone for magic and that she has not soul, but what is it that makes her so special?"

21. - Top - End - #681
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

Gary looks down as his clothes dissolve as well...in particular, his high school letter jacket.

His face furrows...his eyes narrow. He has...an actual expression on his face!

"Dammit, I liked this jacket!" He responds with uncharacteristically heated emotion. "It's texture was really soft..."

Eyes narrowed, he raises his fingers, and fiddles around in the air with them. He frowns, picks up his phone from where it had fallen post-clothes dissolves, and clicks on a custom-built app.

And like that, he gains access to the school CCTV archives. He searches through the recent backlogged camera footage, and stumbles across a hallway image of–

...what does he actually wind up seeing?
    Last edited by Colesign; 2012-08-10 at 08:00 PM.

22. - Top - End - #682
    Pixie in the Playground

Souske
    "Sir! I cannot allow you to go into unreconnoitered enemy-held territory, without support, particularly unarmed." Souske says, shocked that it was even being suggested. It wasn't that he got Smedry's hint, he'd just arrived at the same conclusion himself. He was a bit more qualified for this sort of thinking.

He paused a moment, then reached up, removed his backpack and handed it over to the blue-furred simian teacher. "Be prepared to use lethal force, and take the time to scout." He cautioned.

Raven
    Absolutely mortified, she steps into a shadow and vanishes, apart from her glowing white eyes. She then retreats into her head, beginning a series of meditative techniques to forcibly restrain the emotions gibbering in their cages within her mindscape.

Zhuge Liang
    He hands her his fan to use to do what she can to preserve modesty, then steps back, not particularly fussed either. Not because he was used to it, simply because he was so serene that his clothes dissolving barely fazed him at all. He stares around, then settles on the corner and walks over to the desk, where he sits down, opens an exercise book, turns to the blank pages, and picks up a disposable pen. He makes a few marks on the paper, then, satisfied, begins to write archaic chinese in a tight, neat hand, in rows straight enough to use as a ruler.

"Quite the contrary, it is of the utmost importance. Knowledge is power, afterall, and while it would seem that clothes are no longer an issue, there is much else that concerns me." He says softly, his voice calm and measured. "Now, to begin, who rules this land, and what are your personal loyalties?"
    Last edited by Corvond; 2012-08-07 at 07:36 AM.

23. - Top - End - #683
    Pixie in the Playground

[Wouldn't Zhuge Liang use a classroom paintbrush for writing chinese characters? You can't really get the right types of strokes with a western-style pen.

For some color, here's a link to the sort of clerical calligraphy Zhugeliang would probably be writing...

Spoiler
    Show

Forgive me for butting in...]

Leavenworth Smedry

"It's far too dangerous for you to secretly follow!" Smedry replies sternly, not turning around to address Souske as he and McCoy vanish through the wormhole. "We might even be captured by sadistic librarians who will try to sacrifice us to their dark gods!"

"Oh, and thank you for the suppl–"

STARGATE SEQUENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Colesign; 2012-08-08 at 03:26 AM.

24. - Top - End - #684
    Pixie in the Playground

Zhuge Liang
    (Raven and Katniss aren't the type to study art (Katniss fakes an intrest in fashion, but that's about as far as you can stretch it), and it's their room, not the supply closet. But yes, I agree. I simply say he's adaptable enough to make the best of what he has).

It was customary to him to write a declaration before going to war, to help him get his mind right, establish his reasons for fighting and his goals, so as to work to those objectives. Of course, there were certain considerations to be made first.

Like what the hell they might be.

Souske
    "You heard him." He says, and sits down quietly. Teachers had authority here, and while he wasn't exactly sure where Smedry fitted in on the chain-of-command, he had the attitude of a career colonel who had stared to go senile, which was good enough for him. Orders were to be obeyed.

25. - Top - End - #685
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    He gently cuffs Smedry at the back of the head. It really is gentle, but given what he is, it's a bit like being gently patted by a wrecking ball, and makes the old man stagger a step. Then he hands him the bag of weapons, presumably containing enough firepower to start a mid-range war. "You really have a bad attitude where safety is concerned, you know that?" He says, but without the venom he'd have had the day before.

"You'd better take these, I wouldn't have a clue how to use them." He adds, then straightens and looks at his surroundings, trying to figure out what sort of bizarre and paradoxical place their jaunt through L-Space took them.

Hansel
    As Touma is the only one not either a victim of the mob, or an active participant, he turns on him next. Outsiders where all targets, regardless of their culpability.

Mr Garrison, the slightly flabby, balding, lisping teacher who always seems uncomfortable, and has less competence then anyone feels comfortable with, has gained an air of danger and quiet power that he'd never had before an idea took root in his head, and bent him to it's purpose. Unlike the rest, he's apparently clothed, though it's hard to tell, black pants, black coat, black hat tipped low over a face with no eyes, though whether their actual clothes or projections of an archetype isn't clear. Nobody whose not a victim seems to notice, anyway.

He stares at him, then takes a sniff. Then he walks closer, towering above the boy, and bares his teeth.

Archer
    He lets out a breath, then helps Stocking down. They both ache something fierce. "Don't tell her I said this, but you're better in bed then your sister." He mentions, because while he's in some ways noble, in many ways tragic, and in all ways pragmatic and practical, Archer is also a bit of a pig.

He cracks his knuckles, stretches a few times, then sighs. "Now, I've got enough to get by for a while, so our next order of business is finding you some clothes. Coming?"
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-08-08 at 06:28 AM.

26. - Top - End - #686

Idris

The Shadow Hunter-Librarian alliance had forseen this sort situation and had the best defense available around their portal, a very deep lake. As soon as you cross over you find yourselves almost five hundred feet under water. At least you don't have clothes to be soaked...

Raven

"Where did you meet this guy?" Katniss asks Raven.

"I don't know what your game is, much less how you don't know who I am or that you are in the heart of the worst Empire to ever smother the planet but I have other problems to deal with."

Kidd

"I got this." Mikala says pouring the potion down her King's throat.

"Grab me something too. Punch whoever is responsible on the way if at all possible." The wounds begin to heal almost instantly.

Riot (with Kidd and the twins joining)

Two bulky boys grab Alex with ease and pin her to the ground pulling an ornate rod from her grasp. "My wand!"

They laugh triumphantly as they hold the focus in their hands, trying to break it.

The others continue their efforts to hold back Shirou and Touma, they aren't as determined to hurt them as they are Alex but no punches as being pulled.

On their way back to the dormitory Kidd and the Twins will come across this mad orgy of violence.

Maka and Soul

"There has been a change of plans. For the time being keep on Light and the Cullen's tales but look out for Bella. If it looks like someone wants to take her away from the school send them my way." Hades says uncharacteristically grim.

"It is a very long story involving some minor discrepancies on my part with a has been with disillusions of grandeur and the Master's complicated love life but the point is if she is what we think she is and she falls into the wrong hands we are up the styxx without a silver dollar." Hades explains nervously stroking his flame.

Lelouch Gary and Shinki

((Waiting to have the camera dilemma fixed))

27. - Top - End - #687
    Pixie in the Playground

Zhuge Liang
    He smiles a little to himself. Somehow, he doubted that. "And yet you serve them, despite this. They must be formidable indeed, if a women of your obvious determination can be so cowed. I imagine the threat of extermination at disobedience? Even the most valiant can be made impotent with the lives of their clan at stake, knowing they alone will not bear the consequences."

He makes a small note on the page, though the movements do not come easily with the unfamiliar instrument. He has the beginnings of a declaration, now to learn the details. "Since my mistress is otherwise engaged, perhaps I might be of some small use in your predicament while we wait." He says, not unkindly.

"You are afraid. That is only sane, but it is used against you, robbing you of the will to act, and it is this very fear that they base their power on. What if they..." Any normal person would have missed the brief flicker over her face. "Oh. They already have made you their unwilling creature. You do not know how sorry I am to learn that." He pauses.

"And will this life content you long, or do you dream to strike back? To topple tyranny, and beget a better way?" It's talk that would get him executed. Indeed, she should report him. Yet somehow, the idea of them actually managing to execute this man, to bring him to their idea of justice seems as ridiculous as the roman emperor who ordered a cloud executed for interrupting his coronation. He was strange, and out of place, but carried himself with the dignity and wisdom of a story-book wizard. And given that Raven was clearly some sort of witch... could that be what he was? A real magician?
    Last edited by Corvond; 2012-08-09 at 06:02 AM.

28. - Top - End - #688
    Pixie in the Playground

Beast
    Dr Hank McCoy is extremely dense. The same thing that gives him strength, speed and co-ordination far beyond human norm, also means that, no matter how full his lungs, he doesn't float. For a moment, he panics. He can't tell which way is up or down, and the water is everywhere. He wastes precious air, and flails desperately. Then he gets control of himself.

Smedry, thanks to immune to dissolution clothes (makes sense, he has clothes dissolving weapons himself), is waterlogged and his movements are sluggish and weak. That won't do. He snatches the bag of weapons back, figuring the extra weight will help him sink faster, then heaves his shoulders and sends Smedry rocketing towards the surface. Then he waits until he hits the bottom, and hopes he can use it to propel himself back to the top, before he runs out of air. It's a fairly hollow hope, but it is the best chance he has, short of hoping for a city down there with breathable air.

Shirou
    About all he can do by this point is roll with the punches. At first two of them hold him up by the shoulders, as they hit him, then they drop him and he falls onto the floor, tucking in his arms and knees to try to protect his vitals and kidneys. It's only when he hears the word wand that he starts concentrating. He makes a mad dive/tackle for it, wrestling to try to get his hands on it. WIth that, he wouldn't be so helpless, and could maybe fight back.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-08-09 at 08:08 PM.

29. - Top - End - #689
    Ogre in the Playground

Lelouch
    He ignores Gary and his grandiose declaration, just as he all but ignored Mily, and continues making his way towards the gardens. He has more pressing concerns. To whit, Nunally. He might put the revolution before her, just as he considered it paramount to himself, but that was the limit to his priorities. Anything else, no matter how inconvenient, would just have to get in line, and wait for his attention.

There was panic. There was confusion. And all she had to look after her was Touga. Who he didn't like, and would be a fool to trust. Aristocrat he might be, but the coarse streak showed through, like dung beneath a rosebush. The man was not to be trusted, and certainly not anything so precious as his sister. Coming to the dead garden, having left the others to sort themselves out, he tries to figure out where the two of them had got to.

Light Yagami
    He doesn't have to feign his shock to note most of the school were naked. Indeed, for the first time in longer then he could be bothered to recount, he is struck completely speechless. He honestly doesn’t have a clue what to do.

Misa Amani
    She's covered in blood. If she'd worked all day in an abattoir, then helped sort through an industrial mangle she could hardly look worse. Her hair is caked with it, and she’s bloody up to her elbows. The wolf is definitely dead. It was dead most of the procedure, given her inexpertise, but she’d cut it anyway to work off stress. “Sebastien, if you don’t mind, run me a bath. Lots of bubbles.” She says dreamily. “Then clean up the corpse, dispose of it, and find out if the native had any partners who share his affliction. I daresay they will make tonight’s work considerably easier.”
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

30. - Top - End - #690
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

"Oh, I've never been a safe person." Leavenworth says with a smile. "Still, as long as I keep it from rubbing off on others–ooh! Antique weapons! This might just make the...Blubblgbglbhub!!!!"

Suddenly underwater, Leavenworth flails about for a moment in confusion.

And Pain. As an ordinary, and old human, the difference in water pressure, without the chance to adjust and repressurize that a normal descent would allow...is agonizing, and highly damaging to all the portions of his body that contain air.

As he is now, without his Smedry Talent, the odds of his surviving the ascent to the surface are...grim.

Gary Bell

[So yeah...my memory was dodgy. It wasn't actually Souske that deployed the letter jacket destroying bomb.

Retconning...]

Gary sees the actual camera footage, and tenses when he notices Souske in a running battle with someone. He should have known that that unsportsmanlike, socially inept jerk was behind all this–

oh nevermind it was the girl that did that.

Gary can't really bring himself to get righteously angry at the weird blonde girl, and signs off [does he notice anything else?].

"Do you need help looking for her? Does she have a cellphone? I'm good at tracing cellphones?" He says to Lelouch.

Then he blinks and remembers Shiki. His roommate buddy.

"Shiki, do you want to get some clothes first? I don't know if you're uncomfortable in this situation or not."
    Last edited by Colesign; 2012-08-10 at 08:30 PM.