New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: (Twi) Twilight XI: School Days

Lelouch
    "And these elements are?" He has to deal with this quickly, observation could be far more disastrous then anything he might learn, and he hadn't taken the time to make the general follow his orders beyond answering his questions.
    "Write them down." He says, when the man opens his moth to speak, handing him a pencil and a paper. The mask of command has left his features, he once more looks like an arrogant student who thought the world revolved around him.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Pixie in the Playground

Leavenworth Smedry

"Ah. Sorry." Leavenworth says. "I know what it like to be falsely affiliated with people who spit frequently, and it's not a pleasant feeling."

Gary Bell

Gary picks up one of the Morphers, and begins humming to himself, eying it with curiousity.

"There's a buzz. A big buzz. It's emanating...Zordon. Over and over in the code...the word Zordon."

3. - Top - End - #183
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Kidd

Kidd walks forward towards the floating Kishin Egg and throws the two pistols he is holding into the air where with a flash of pink light they transform back into the Thompson sisters who land of thier feet. Liz walks forward and reaches out to grab the Kishin Egg in her hand. Once she does the floating red and black orb seems to be absorbed into her hand. She then says, "One down a whole family's worth to go. Well at least this guys is out of the way now."

Maka and Soul

Maka and Soul rejoin the class and Maka being more observent than her partner notices the lack of conversation that had been going when they had been approaching the group. Recognizing another one of thier targets, Alice Cullen, Maka looks towards the group of girls and asks, "Is something wrong." Soul instead is looking at something else and when Maka finishes her question speaks up while pointing at Cassandra. "Hey, who's the chick? She wasn't in our class."

4. - Top - End - #184
    Troll in the Playground

Cassandra

Cass is utterly deadpan and nonchalant.

"Was dodge balling. Lots of fun."

She kisses Steph on the cheek, and turns to head towards the other class.

"Back to other group. Bye Steph."

Stephanie Brown

"Umm...bye?"

Cass needed help understanding social interaction. Kissing someone on the cheek wasn't how you said good bye. Unless you were French. And Steph wasn't. Ditto Cass. She probably was watching reality TV again. Since Cass could read body language, most acting was just confusing to her. Every actor was a bad one to Cass.

Steph picks up the social flow quickly and easily. She's good at making friends.

"Did anyone catch the latest episode of Professor What?"
    Last edited by industrious; 2011-12-31 at 02:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2

5. - Top - End - #185
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sebastian
    No. He is not a code bearer, though I hadn't considered the possibility he might serve one. He is a spirit, a lingering presence holding on desperately to fulfill a goal. It appears your death is part of it. A smile plastered on his face. He is clever though, master. Had he attacked us subtly, cornered us when no others where around, the fight would have likely gone much differently. The situation, however, required a deft hand on my part.

He walks over to Light, holding his chin as he looks straight at him, I will protect you, but being at this academy will make it quite a harrowing experience, master. The spirit has recruited two angels to his side already.
    Doliest's crimes against good taste
    Spoiler
    Show

An Uwe Boll fan, and proud of it. LONG LIVE THE BOLL!

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

Let's Playing Final Fantasy with extreme prejudice

Quote Originally Posted by Cracklord View Post
    Forgive me, Mr Tolkien. You do not deserve what I now do to you.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Dwarf in the Playground

Black Dynamite
    Confused by all that which has occurred, Black Dynamite gives a proverbial ,"**** it." Just short of throwing up his arms in exasperation, he walks off, back to the teacher's lounge, to lose himself in the bliss of smoking illegal Cuban cigars, whilst wearing a very stylish $100 suit.

7. - Top - End - #187
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lelouch

Geri looks at you suspiciously. "Write what down?"

The red outline around his eyes has fadded. Before he can get more suspicious though the person coming up behind you catches up. It's like nothing you've ever seen before, a wolf a good twice the size of a man, almost as big as a Knightmare. It looks at you for a moment before running back into the forest.

Gary

"Zordon he built most of them but..." He looks at you as he considers telling you more before his cellphone starts to ring. The signal is encoded well beyond anything you've ever seen and doesn't even appear to be originating from Earth.

Tommy moves quickly to shut off the phone before you can try cracking the encryption. "I'll look into Zordon, I'll call you if I need anymore help."

Souske, Smedry, Zim

Bella looks up at Smedry and shakes her head not wanting to justify that. She makes her way to her feet. "I'm going back to my room."

Cass, Steph, Maka, Soul

((The Science and History classes were put in one group.))

"Inspector Space Time is much better anyways." Alice says with a slight smirk as she walks off leaving the vigilantes and the reapers on their own.

Kidd

The Egg is absorbed shortly before a young blonde haired woman, a senior by the looks of her walks by and stops. "You three are new here aren't you?"

There is a slight manic experssion in her eyes as though she was working on the best use of you fresh talent.

Dynamite

Charlise meets you back in the Teacher's Lounge. "I take it the mysterious fighters got away? I apologize for leaving you but I would rather not put students at risk."
    Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

8. - Top - End - #188
    Orc in the Playground

BlackDragon

Maka and Soul

Soul watches Alice go as he says, "I wonder what was up with her?" Maka meanwhile goes up to Stephanie as she says, "Hello I'm Maka Albarn. I'd like to formally apologize for my friend Soul here. He likes to think he's this cool guy but in reality he's nothing approaching it. I'm sory forhis rude comments before." as she finishes her sentence she gives Stephanie a formal bow.

Kidd, Liz, and Patti

Looking over to the woman who addressed them Kidd nods as he says, "Yes we are a couple of the new students here, why?" Did, one of the teachers need us?" is Liz's followed question.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "I see." He says softly, considering. "So we have two unknowns, the Code Bearer, and this Spirit." If it was already dead, his normal methods were useless. The angels could be a concern, though that would have to wait as well.
    "We need to draw him into a confrontation of our own choosing, rather then let him dictate the terms again." It was terrifying, being at the mercy of someone who would kill you on sight. Much worse then the intricate game he had played with L. "These angels you say he's connected to. Tell me a little about them." Strike your enemy where he was weak. If the spirit was the threat, then deal with his minions first. Basic strategy.

Lelouch
    That was not an hour. It seemed that something was protecting the man. How inconvenient. Recovering masterfully, he gives an ingratiating smile, that slips an inch when the giant wolf approaches. he has a gun in the back of his jacket, well concealed. However, if he went for it...
    Then the wolf turns, and he breathes a sigh of relief. "Well, it was a pleasure meeting you. I had best get back to school." He says, and walks away. He didn't learn much, but he did open several new avenues to investigate.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

10. - Top - End - #190

Sebastian
    A chuckle, Panty and Stocking Anarchy. I would request you ignore everything you think about angels, master. They are a mixture of dangerous and pathetic. Namely, in combat, few can match them, even among the angelic offices. In a fight, I would be hard pressed against the two of them. However, they are also very bad at being angels. They are lustful. Gluttonous. Slothful. Proud. Wrathful. Envious. Greedy. To an extent more than most humans. Indeed, they match or even exceed most demons. Over a year ago, they fell from grace and were cast onto this mortal plane as a sort of 'half-fallen angels' tasked with a geass to return to heaven. I have no idea what it is specifically. They are easily manipulated, though impossible to predict, anc care nothing for human life.

He steps back, pausing for a moment, as if delivering a dramatic declaration...They can turn panties into guns and stockings into blades. Both are of celestial quality and as such can harm the supernatural, but not the natural.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

Likes FATAL..... No, I'm sorry, but no. Everything else on this list? I like, but while I've done many horrible things in my life, I WILL NOT claim to like FATAL.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    Really. Well. Wasn't that interesting. The fact that their weapons were strange didn't bother him, this was the high school boy with a notebook he could use to kill people, afterall. "Could you take one of them alone?" He asks calmly, though something awakens within his eyes, something dark and sadistic, something that reminds you why you chose him to be your master. "Assuming you had the element of surprise and she did not have her weapon easily at hand?"
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

12. - Top - End - #192
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    They are in a disused classroom, inhabiting the parallel lines but not the vertical ones. Making them, effectively, operating in this dimension in a way nothing but another spirit capable of taking any form it chose could detect them.

This was going to be the hard part. Impersonating something he doesn't know the slightest thing about. If he can pull it off, perhaps he can change things afterall. He didn't remember these two doing much, so harnessing them is an important step. He thinks. The problem is, once he's made changes it's all out of his hands, his advantage is gone, his knowledge no longer any use. Which means that not acting is usually the safest bet.

"Now. Let's discuss your progress, shall we?" He pauses. "You were banished, but that's all. Which means Michael thinks the two of you can still come around. You just have to learn your lesson." He crosses his legs. As long as he kept it vague, he might be able to get by.

Beast
    "I did promise never to lie to you." He replies. "It's him alright, and from what I've hear he's not doing a good job of blending in."

Shirou
    He returns to the gathered students, and sits over by the side, waiting for this to be over.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-01-01 at 09:29 PM.
    'C'est la vie' - Such is life.

13. - Top - End - #193

Panty and Stocking
    Panty is leaning back in a desk looking vaguely bored with everything, Lesson? Nah, he just wants us to kill ghosts. And Demons. And anything else evil, really. Pro-bono evil killing. She starts flipping through a magazine, And I had that demon until you let him run. Jacka**.

Shut up Panty! He's our ticket home!

That's what you said about that s***y priest, and look where that got us!

Closer than you ever did!

Who does most of the work!? Who has the expensive habit!?

YOU!

FAT!

SKANK!

It's at that point they jump at each other.

Sebastian
    Sebastian smiles at that smirk; oh yes, that was why he accepted Yagami's deal. So many people came to him for power, mostly idiots. But every now and then...someone like Ciel came along. Someone like Yagami. Without their angelic weaponry, The Anarchy's are, bluntly, powerless. No stronger than the humans they appear to be.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "Excellent." He says. He quite liked the idea of killing an angel. The consequences were probably appalling to think of, but in doing that, he would prove himself to be the absolute authority. And besides, they had made themselves his enemies.
    "Well then tomorrow lets find out what it's like to rip the wings off an angel." He says, allowing himself the luxury of a small smile, then gets up. It was almost time for his daily judgment. Forty criminals were already lined up in his Death Note, they should be dying in about an hour, based on the time he specified.
    "In the meantime, change your appearance. We don't want to make identification easy."
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

15. - Top - End - #195

Sebastian
    Ah.Disguises. Lovely. Master, I should warn you that, while the angels are half-fallen, they are still angels. Attacking them with full knowledge of that is akin to declaring war on Heaven itself. He fights to keep the grin of his face as he states this, waiting for the answer he knows is coming. That glorious answer.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

16. - Top - End - #196
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "Nah, that's just indentured service. He won't actually let you up until you learn and change your ways a bit, no matter how many ghosts you kill." They were making it really easy for him. They really were. It was like they wanted to be manipulated. The fact that said manipulation will probably be beneficial to them in the long term and he was right on the nail with his wild inventing doesn't enter his mind, but Heaven moves in mysterious ways.

"It's not that sex or sweets are bad. If we didn't want people to do those things, we wouldn't have given them an inbuilt desire. Hell, the reason they're called the seven deadly sins is because you need a little of all of them just to live. It's just constant, senseless gratification is pretty bad. You're meant to learn to resist your vices a bit, and pursue them in a way that's more constructive, and benefits others as well." Of course, neither of them are listening to him. They are too busy yelling at each other, then, inevitably, fighting.

He wonders if he should intervene as they desperately grapple, tearing each others clothing and pulling each others hair, rolling around on the floor. Then he decides if he does, they'll probably team up on him, much like cats, so he moves his chair a little to the side in order to improve the view, sits back, and watches, hands behind his head, perfectly relaxed.

Hey, continued existence wasn't all bad.
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-01-01 at 08:47 PM.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "I'm a mortal, Sebastien." He replied, sounding almost bored. "As far as they are concerned. Heaven and Hell don't have any power over me I don't give them." And his eyes flash. "Besides, a true God asks permission from nobody. The New World I will create has no place for any God but me. If they wish to contend that, let them try their best."
    His ego got out of control sometimes, but he thought big, and for all the insanity of his plan to rage against the heavens, it was based on solid reasoning. Light was mad, but, using solid foundations and careful logic, he had constructed the sort of pure insanity unreason could only dream of. Which is what made him so dangerous. Mad he was, but he didn't act mad.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

18. - Top - End - #198

Panty and Stocking
    Over the course of the next several minutes of fighting, you learn far more than you ever wanted to about both of them. For example, they've done this at least twice before, and turned into robots the second time. Somehow. After about ten minutes, they finally break apart. They also appear to have heard at least a little of what you said.

That's bull. They kicked us out because they didn't want to pay for the work. Lazy s***s.

I hate to agree, but Panty's probably right.

Sebastian
    A polite bow, a flick of the wrist, and a smirk. As long as you understand master, I follow you to the ends of your road. And he would. It didn't matter what that road was, to get his payment, and more importantly, his satisfaction, he would follow Light down that road. He would build the road according to the plan, and lead Light down it and ensure he reached the end.

Because he was like Ryuk. Like Light. He was bored. And so he found something he enjoyed; a role in this play. Not as its villain. Certainly not as its hero. But as its support.

He begins working on a new disguise, altering his hair as is appropriate, before he stops, his memory jingled by the action,

Ryuk? I've met several shinigami in the past, and I must say, you don't exactly resemble them, nor does your world. Care to enlighten me on that fact?
    Last edited by doliest; 2012-01-01 at 08:57 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

19. - Top - End - #199
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    He almost burst out laughing at that one. Stoic or not, you had to admire that sort of willful self-delusion. It was as good as his young self wanting to be a superhero. "Look, what does it matter why they really did it? Sure, the game's rigged, but let me tell you something. It's the only game in town. They set the rules. They aren't fair, and they might not be true, but it doesn't matter even a little, because you have no leverage, and they have no inclination to listen to you whine about how unfair it is."
    He folds his arms. "You can get allowed back into paradise by doing as they tell you, or you can fail, and get tossed into hell with the rest of the fallen, where they will tie you up in chains and torture you until you're just another pair of demons."
    He thought that was how it worked. Then again, these two didn't look like they were anything like together enough to notice if he did make a mistake, and he was on the home stretch anyway. "Anyway, as soon as I'm done here, I'll give you your examination, so you don't have much time to make progress. Your first job is to find the demon's master. He's a student in the school, tall, good looking, Japanese extraction. Find him, and kill him. And try not to get distracted, I'm not very patient."
    Last edited by Draxx; 2012-01-01 at 09:33 PM.

20. - Top - End - #200

Panty and Stocking
    Japanese? I think I...hm...

Good looking? Haven't seen him yet.

They stop at that point. Listening to your words intently.

I'll go look. Panty, stay here.

With that Stocking practically flies out of the room, intent on getting far away and contacting Corset.

So....what exactly IS your job?
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

21. - Top - End - #201
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "Watch out for his Shinigami." He says to stocking, then turns his attention to the blond one.

"I kill things, mostly." He replies. He's quite aware she's flirting with him, and more to the point, trying to decide if he's interested or not. She's certainly a long way from Arturia, or even Rin, but that was an unfair comparison for any women, and she had her own qualities. She's certainly beautiful, though shes a little too aware of it, and she's also a lot less complicated then either. It might be interesting.

"That's what it comes down to. My job description is guarding worthy human beings with the capacity to become saints from being corrupted by dark spirits, or sometimes important artifacts, but it mostly comes down to killing things that used to be people."

He shrugs. "I used to do a bit of independent work on the side, with the Burial Agency, the church, a few other similar institutions, but lately they've stopped that sort of thing. They seem to want people to go through life without ever seeing an angel or a demon. Used to be everyone had a dozen on each shoulder, but that was a long time ago." He's outside time, and been in all sorts of places. Though he was born seventeen years ago, chronologically, he's ancient in terms of experience.

22. - Top - End - #202

Panty
    Huh. I just kill ghosts. And Demons. Really, I didn't know we had jobs more complicated than that in the office. I mean, yeah, Gabriel's had all kinds of things in his; why I didn't sign up. Michael's office seemed simple.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

23. - Top - End - #203
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "It is pretty simple, it just comes down to who I am supposed to kill and who I'm not." He replies. "I've just been doing it so long I make it sound hard. So how's Earth treating you? You look a lot more lively then most of the girls up there."

He's restless. Waiting is hard, and particularly putting the future in the hands of someone he knows isn't reliable. Unfortunately, he doesn't have a lot to work with. Shirou would be better, but there is only so much he can push his younger self. He might be hopelessly out of touch and naive, but he was still a lot sharper then he looked.

These two weren't great, but his only other tool was a crazy old man whose powers he'd removed himself. Which was desperation indeed. Besides, even the most meticulous of planing couldn't help much against chaos personified, and these two weren't rational enough to fall into any of his traps.

"I like that."

24. - Top - End - #204

Panty
    It's awesome down here. No one cares about anything, though it IS disgusting. Little creatures everywhere. And the people are annoying. But it's nice until we get back. Though I hate that priest. Seriously, of all the people we had to get stuck with, him. She sticks her finger in her ear, cleaning out some earwax before flicking it at the wall. But hey, I've got Stocking. And Chuck. Even if Chuck is annoying.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

25. - Top - End - #205
    Pixie in the Playground

Archer
    "I hear you." Alright, so she wasn't exactly feminine or demure. But that wasn't the end of the world. "I get worn out here, myself."

Then his deep red eyes narrowed, and his voice lost some of it's casual edge. "And your sister? The two of you seem... close."

26. - Top - End - #206

Panty
    We're Anarchy.
    Spoiler
    Show

Also a Michael Bay fan.

Likes Jar Jar

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ogre in the Playground

Light Yagami
    "Blond." he notes as you change you hair, tightening your features and otherwise making yourself unrecognizable. "Doesn't suit you." It's almost playful, and that alone is so out of character you start, only to spot that calculating look in his eye and finding yourself relaxing. Even after all this time, he doesn't entirely trust you.
    Ryuk alights on the bench, squatting down on his hunches like an immense bird of prey, to whit a vulture, and his wide smile peels even further back. "Oh, I imagine I am. But I've been off duty such a very long time, and I needed a change, rather then just watching. To be honest, I didn't plan any of this. Luck is all that made Light pick it up. Simple chance."
    Light is silent at this, but you have your doubts at the veracity of his story.
    Nadir We,
    Youth Born,
    Blood Letters,
    Axe Weilders,
    Victors Still.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Pixie in the Playground

Gary Bell

Gary frowns as he hangs up his cellphone. "Fine. That's fine. Don't contact me after 9:00, because that's my bedtime. I will go now, and not bother you until you call on me again."

He pauses, thinking about what to say next.

"Smell you later." He finally decides on, and sketches out a half sketchy wave.

He leaves Mr. Oliver's classroom. He walks away a few steps.

Then he leans against a locker and takes out his phone.

He didn't get any meaningful data from the signal. In fact, the encryption was top notch, if eventually decipherable.

But Gary's been training himself in observation, at the bequest of Dr. Rosen, in order to be more social and notice people's emotions.

And he noted the cellphone number that appeared on Mr. Oliver's phone before he shut it off.

He dials, and listens to the signal that goes out...and the signal that comes in.

Leavenworth Smedry

Grandpa Smedry winks at Zim before leaving.

"Remember...a Gold Star."

He checks in on his various students: Zim and the Anarchy sisters are okay, Lelouch's playing hooky...which leaves Alice. He takes out his Tracker's Lenses and follows her gleaming footprints.

"Ah, Hello!" He says waving a cheerful hand. "And has that thing which you feared would come to pass come to pass...or not come to pass? Dear me, prophecy makes tenses difficult."

29. - Top - End - #209
    Barbarian in the Playground

Gary

You dial the number and get a standard "The Number you have dialed is not in service" message but that was no doubt the number you saw on Mr. Oliver's phone. A few seconds later though Tommy dials the number into his own phone and the call goes through some sort of filter and connects to the encrypted other end.

You still can't hear the person on the other end but you can hear Mr. Oliver through the walls if you listen carefully. "Tsukasa, I can't stay long. The school has a Little Drummer Boy. No, he's a good kid I don't want him caught up with us. Right the assignment, there is an infestation here but the Swan is different, she should still be human at this stage but I saw her feed on the magic of a demon and what did Ramirez call those ghost things, Servants? Right one of those."

Smedry, Cass, Steph, Maka and Soul

Alice sighs as she doesn't make it more than a few steps before she sees Smedry return. "Well with classes over now I might as well head back home. See you later."

Beast

"This is not good. Add another target for your damage control. I'll dig around and see what Mithril is looking for." Brand sighs.

"Call me at 2100 hours we'll work on what you got."

Kidd

"Oh. no. I'm Mily Ashford the student council president. You look like you'd have an eye for decoration. I'm looking for some volunteers to help decorate for the year start dance. How about you?" The blonde girl says her wicked smile stretching so wide if you didn't know better you'd assume she's not human.

Lelouch

The trip the rest of the way to school is quite uneventful until you make it back to the school grounds where you can see a large section of the dormitory block has been destroyed. The Student Council dorms have been untouched though so Nunally should be safe...

Rural Reign An Original Superhero Webcomic Written by Me and AteMozzarlla

Darkblade Avatar by Necropaladin

30. - Top - End - #210
    Troll in the Playground

Steph and Cass

"So..."

Cass tilts her head.

"Back to our dorm room? To report to atman-Bay?"

"Okay."
    Quote Originally Posted by DeafnotDumb View Post
    Silly boy. I've played in Industrious's games. They don't murder characters. That means the torture ends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aevylmar View Post
    It turns out that sometimes? He *does* murder characters.

The Maze of Madness

Campaigns:
    Gotham: Year One
    Earth-52(abandoned) OOC
    RotSE II III] OOC2