Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast
Results 751 to 780 of 914

Thread: Thaumaturge

  1. - Top - End - #751
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    blackjack217's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Ama'varde
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    It's nice to see Wendy up and about again. In other news, the gaijin manga site is officially dead, with the domain having expired.


    Countdown to the zombie Apocalypse: braaaaaaains.

  2. - Top - End - #752
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    I just realized, I hadn't read any thaumaturge in a while; hope things be going alright!
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  3. - Top - End - #753
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Well its a new chapter coming up, so there's probably tweaking and finalising of the script for it going on, plus a splash page to do once he knows for sure what should be in it.
    \'Twas brillig, and the slithey toves....

  4. - Top - End - #754
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by memnarch View Post
    I just realized, I hadn't read any thaumaturge in a while; hope things be going alright!
    With a dread sense of realization I say you are right. I concur on the hope part as well.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  5. - Top - End - #755
    Firbolg in the Playground
     
    Math_Mage's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Best wishes, whatever's going on.
    Avatar source
    Back to Basics: IC/OOC
    Let's Watch: Trigun

    Spoiler: Seasonal Dragons
    Show

    GENERATION X: This is a protest against generational signature viruses. If you agree with this sentiment, don't copy this into your sig.

  6. - Top - End - #756
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fayd's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Hey, everything going all right? I haven't heard from you in a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Mark Twain: Dance like you have Greater Invisibility. Sing like you're Silenced. Love like you've never taken hit point damage and live like you've been Plane Shifted to Celestia.
    Current Campaign: Drouganti Chronicles

    Previous Campaigns:
    Doomriders
    Adanar By Cometlight.

    Avatar of Seeker by Gurgleflep. Much appreciated!

  7. - Top - End - #757
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    frostedflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My own little Infiniti
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    What's going on, it says on the site that there was an update but I can't see one.

    I hope everything going ok.
    Chibi Terry Avatar, made by the one the only (until cloning is prefected) Elagune
    Read his webcomic Thaumatugre
    I think we're all resonable people here except Judy, She's a gorilla
    Dr.McNinja

    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by HalfTangible
    I would quote that, but it makes zero sense out of context
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Because random compliments make the world real Shiny!

  8. - Top - End - #758
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by frostedflame View Post
    What's going on, it says on the site that there was an update but I can't see one.

    I hope everything going ok.
    I hope so as well, but there is no news neither here nor on the Manga Magazine site for a few months. I'm kind of worried about it, but there is not much we can do.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  9. - Top - End - #759
    Titan in the Playground
     
    AtlanteanTroll's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Oberlin College
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Perhaps his minor emergency on page 24 turned into a major emergency?
    My art thread! Updated 8/21! C&C Appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonprime View Post
    AT, I esteem you above all other men now.

  10. - Top - End - #760
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Hey guys. I have just spoken to Elagune when he randomly showed up on my skype and was able to talk to him. Apparently, he's been real busy with back to back school projects that are constantly being sprung on him and he needs to devote his full attention to getting them done.

    I asked him about Thaumaturge and he says he plans (and perhaps hopes) that he'll start updating again closer to summer, probably after May. He currently was too busy to even come on the forum and inform you guys in person and asked if I could pass along this information for him. (It was taking him like 20 minutes to respond to each one of my skype comments).

    So, thats the latest scoop. No more worrying everyone. He's alive.

  11. - Top - End - #761
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    memnarch's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    In the mind.

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Yay, good to know!
    If you want a OotS style Touhou avatar, send me a request.

    Currently playing: Minecraft, L4D2, Awesomenauts. Available for L4D2 shenanigans almost anytime.

    Steam name: memnarch. Same avatar.

  12. - Top - End - #762
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    That is a huge relief.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  13. - Top - End - #763
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Crafty Cultist's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    In the shadows Waiting...
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    And there shall be much rejoicing!
    Avatar By Elagune

    Spoiler
    Show

    My Characters
    Andon, Adventures in Draconic Kingdom
    Janir, This is madness! Evon Alendis, Aaaaahhh!! Zombies!!!!
    Korin Fal, slave warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms.Malbolge View Post
    Listen to the Crafy one. He speaks the truth, except when he doesn't which may still be the truth hidden behind a veil of crafty craftiness.

    Or something.


  14. - Top - End - #764
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    Fayd's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Earth
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Ah, good to know. I'm glad he's all right. The Silence was... disconcerting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    Mark Twain: Dance like you have Greater Invisibility. Sing like you're Silenced. Love like you've never taken hit point damage and live like you've been Plane Shifted to Celestia.
    Current Campaign: Drouganti Chronicles

    Previous Campaigns:
    Doomriders
    Adanar By Cometlight.

    Avatar of Seeker by Gurgleflep. Much appreciated!

  15. - Top - End - #765
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Hiro Protagonest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Good. At this point, I was far more worried about him than the comic.

  16. - Top - End - #766
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    frostedflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My own little Infiniti
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Jade Dragon View Post
    Good. At this point, I was far more worried about him than the comic.
    Agreed, I hope he gets through this like the Fonz.

    Spoiler
    Show
    WITH A WHOLE BUNCH OF EEHHHSS


    I'm so sorry
    Chibi Terry Avatar, made by the one the only (until cloning is prefected) Elagune
    Read his webcomic Thaumatugre
    I think we're all resonable people here except Judy, She's a gorilla
    Dr.McNinja

    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by HalfTangible
    I would quote that, but it makes zero sense out of context
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Because random compliments make the world real Shiny!

  17. - Top - End - #767
    Ettin in the Playground
     
    Keveak's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Where we lay our scene
    Gender
    Male2Female

    smile Re: Thaumaturge

    Glad to hear that Elagune is all right. Wish the project-burdened one good luck!

    Now on to fearing that Silverraptor might be part of a conspiracy to kidnap Elagune for nefarious purposes. To the tinfoil-cave! :3
    Treasured Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show

    Emphatic shirts.

    Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post

    At first, it was the smiley faces and the mannerisms. Then, it was the infernal magpie. It struck a chord. A cutely fiendish, macabre chord.

    An then I saw Keveak in the sorting hat and you are just the cutest thing when you want to be. My gosh look at that. It's squee-inducing.

  18. - Top - End - #768
    Ogre in the Playground
    Join Date
    Jan 2007

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Now on to fearing that Silverraptor might be part of a conspiracy to kidnap Elagune for nefarious purposes. To the tinfoil-cave! :3
    I hope you remember to take a randomly chosen roundabout route now that you openly revealed the secret anti-conspiracy hideout.
    In a war it doesn't matter who's right, only who's left.

  19. - Top - End - #769
    Orc in the Playground
     
    ClericGirl

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Fayd View Post
    Ah, good to know. I'm glad he's all right. The Silence was... disconcerting.
    It is indeed good to know he's alright, and the silence was disconcerting for us.

    But after the relief come annoyance.

    He was just "busy". Thats fine, it happens, and nobody has a problem if he gets busy and needs to do other things for while, or just decides he doesnt want to continue this project anymore. Its not like he's obligated to us; this is just something he does on the side. That said however, nobody, from street hobos all the way up to quite literally presidents of major countries, nobody AT ALL, is EVER too busy to do a 3 minute post somewhere during a week to say "overworked/terminal ennui/injured/dog exploded/house kidnapped by aliens/assorted family drama, therefor hiatus" for more than a few days, and even then theyre not really too busy to do it, so much as they're too busy to remember to do it. Which is fair enough for that few days. But not for weeks. After all, he has plans to continue it in time, and a specific idea of when that will be, so its not like the strip never re-entered his mind; he just couldnt be bothered to tell anyone about it because we are not at all of importance or interest to him. And thats just thoughtless, unprofessional and rude. Its a not-uncommon thing among creative artists. My best friend for several years was like this, before he just drifted off.

    I do NOT mean to say he's scum, or a bad person, or that nobody should read his stuff or anything. He's just... artistic... You should continue to read it as long as you enjoy it. I know I will, if it starts up again, and I'll at least glance at other stuff of his I may happen to come across. Just dont imagine that there's any kind of reciprocal relationship here, or that we are likely to get any warning when it does finally end for good. One day it will just stop in mid-sentence and that will be that.
    \'Twas brillig, and the slithey toves....

  20. - Top - End - #770
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
    Glad to hear that Elagune is all right. Wish the project-burdened one good luck!

    Now on to fearing that Silverraptor might be part of a conspiracy to kidnap Elagune for nefarious purposes. To the tinfoil-cave! :3
    Darn it, Keveak! Now I've got to set a trap for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Radar View Post
    I hope you remember to take a randomly chosen roundabout route now that you openly revealed the secret anti-conspiracy hideout.
    Darn it, Radar! Now I've got to rig the roundabout route as well.

  21. - Top - End - #771
    Dwarf in the Playground
     
    frostedflame's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    My own little Infiniti
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    Darn it, Keveak! Now I've got to set a trap for you.

    Darn it, Radar! Now I've got to rig the roundabout route as well.
    It's easier just to swap all in a town tin-foil with lead-foil, or paint the tin-foil with radioactive material, and the problem solves itself.... or so I've been told.
    Chibi Terry Avatar, made by the one the only (until cloning is prefected) Elagune
    Read his webcomic Thaumatugre
    I think we're all resonable people here except Judy, She's a gorilla
    Dr.McNinja

    Spoiler
    Show
    Originally Posted by HalfTangible
    I would quote that, but it makes zero sense out of context
    Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
    Because random compliments make the world real Shiny!

  22. - Top - End - #772
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Miopic's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    The Realm of Death
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    How come skinny male main characters always eat so much?
    Bye the way this is great, I want more
    Last edited by Miopic; 2013-01-24 at 05:54 PM.
    When I think of vegans I get sad, just like I get sad when I think of starving children in Africa.- Deisserbia.
    Fear the Baaard- Daniel Mercury of Firstaria, If I put any more he will sue me for plagiarism :D

    I wish I was a beetle... -super dark 33

  23. - Top - End - #773
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Miopic View Post
    How come skinny male main characters always eat so much?
    Bye the way this is great, I want more
    I don't know, how come I repeatedly out eat my family and have every "All-you-can-eat" restraunt black list us every time we go to one for consuming so much food at each sitting, and not gain any weight?

  24. - Top - End - #774
    Troll in the Playground
     
    SlyGuyMcFly's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    The cyberpunk present
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
    I don't know, how come I repeatedly out eat my family and have every "All-you-can-eat" restraunt black list us every time we go to one for consuming so much food at each sitting, and not gain any weight?
    Clearly, you are destined to become a shonen protagonist some day
    Truth resists simplicity.

  25. - Top - End - #775
    Bugbear in the Playground
     
    ref's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Spain

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    OK, good to know. We can wait. :)
    The abilities of the Force: Control, Alter, Delete.
    Zombie Apocalypse if and only if Cake.
    My Little Dashie made me cry.


    Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

  26. - Top - End - #776
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by SlyGuyMcFly View Post
    Clearly, you are destined to become a shonen protagonist some day
    Yay! My wish will come true!

  27. - Top - End - #777
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    Elagune's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2009

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Hey there, guys.

    Sorry about the lack of communication, thought it was about time you guys knew what's happening on my end. This is the final year of school for me, and we're supposed to spend the entire year working on our graduation films. These films are what we're going to be putting in our portfolios and showing our prospective employers when we're looking to get hired, so basically very important stuff.

    At first when the project happened, I thought that I'd be able to update Thaumaturge on the side. That... didn't happen, but I kind of deluded myself into thinking that was possible. I kept telling myself that I'd have some time next week to update or explain, or the week after that, but as things got busier and busier I slowly forgot about Thaumaturge. It didn't help that it was during this time that my spam filter started targeting e-mails like Facebook updates and what not, and the updates from these forums got caught in that too.

    Basically, I pretty much did forget about Thaumaturge for a while. It wasn't until Silverraptor contacted a few weeks ago on Skype that I realized it had been waaaay too long without an explanation. Then I got swarmed with work and forgot about it again.

    Never fear though, I do want to get back to Thaumaturge. That won't be happening until after May, which is the deadline for our graduation projects, but it's going to happen.

    Thanks for those of you that worried, and I'm very sorry for not getting in contact sooner. For those of you that lost patience, it's totally understandable and I hope you come back when things get underway again.

  28. - Top - End - #778
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Silverraptor's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    A nice, sparkly place.
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Elagune View Post
    Hey there, guys.

    Sorry about the lack of communication, thought it was about time you guys knew what's happening on my end. This is the final year of school for me, and we're supposed to spend the entire year working on our graduation films. These films are what we're going to be putting in our portfolios and showing our prospective employers when we're looking to get hired, so basically very important stuff.

    At first when the project happened, I thought that I'd be able to update Thaumaturge on the side. That... didn't happen, but I kind of deluded myself into thinking that was possible. I kept telling myself that I'd have some time next week to update or explain, or the week after that, but as things got busier and busier I slowly forgot about Thaumaturge. It didn't help that it was during this time that my spam filter started targeting e-mails like Facebook updates and what not, and the updates from these forums got caught in that too.

    Basically, I pretty much did forget about Thaumaturge for a while. It wasn't until Silverraptor contacted a few weeks ago on Skype that I realized it had been waaaay too long without an explanation. Then I got swarmed with work and forgot about it again.

    Never fear though, I do want to get back to Thaumaturge. That won't be happening until after May, which is the deadline for our graduation projects, but it's going to happen.

    Thanks for those of you that worried, and I'm very sorry for not getting in contact sooner. For those of you that lost patience, it's totally understandable and I hope you come back when things get underway again.
    See? Aren't you glad I friended you on skype?

    Anyways, goodluck on you portfolio!

  29. - Top - End - #779
    Halfling in the Playground
     
    Sanctaphrax's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    As long as you're here...is there any way we could retrieve Bibliography from the place webcomics go when their hosting expires?

  30. - Top - End - #780
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Hiro Protagonest's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: Thaumaturge

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctaphrax View Post
    As long as you're here...is there any way we could retrieve Bibliography from the place webcomics go when their hosting expires?
    He's not going to continue Bibliography even if we manage to get it onto another site. He'll reboot it after Thaumaturge, and there's no guarantee he'll keep it as a webcomic.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •