Hit Die: 1d8

Requirements
    Wildshape 1/day
    Sneak Attack +2d6
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral, Neutral Good, or Neutral

Class Skills:
    Class Skills
    Climb (Str), Concentration (Con), Craft (Int),Disable Device (Int),
    Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Hide (Dex), Jump (Str), Knowledge (dungeoneering) (Int), Knowledge (geography) (Int), Knowledge (nature) (Int), Listen (Wis), Move Silently (Dex), Open Lock (Dex), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Search (Int), Spot (Wis), Survival (Wis), Swim (Str), and Use Rope (Dex).
    Skill Points at Each Level: 6 + Int modifier

Class Abilities:
    Wilderness Affinity: Deadly Claw of the Hunt levels stack with druid levels to determine wildshaping and Animal Companion benefits and abilities. In addition a Deadly Claw of The Hunt can sneak attack and score critical hits on plant creatures. At 6th level a Deadly Claw of The Hunt can sneak attack and score critical hits on elementals.

Sneak Attack:
    This is exactly like the rogue ability of the same name. The extra damage dealt increases by +1d6 every other level (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, and 9th). If the Deadly Claw of The Hunt gets a sneak attack bonus from another source the bonuses on damage stack.

Wild Shaped Weapons {Su}:
    When a Deadly Claw of The Hunt of 2nd level or higher uses wild shape, she adds any magical properties of daggers that she is holding in each hand into the natural attacks of her new form. The magic of a single dagger affects only the natural attacks made with the corresponding limb in the shaper’s animal form, not all her attacks. For example, a 7th-level Deadly Claw of The Hunt holding a +1 flaming club in one hand and a +2 keen dagger in the other hand transforms into a leopard. The weapons affect the claw attacks of her new form as follows: One gains a +1 bonus on attack and damage rolls and also gains the flaming special ability, and the other gains a +2 bonus on attack and damage rolls and also gains the keen special ability. If the assumed form does not have a claw or slam attack with a limb that corresponds to the druid’s natural limbs, this ability has no effect. The bonuses from this ability last for the duration of the wild shape effect. When a shaper uses this ability, her natural weapons in animal form overcome damage reduction exactly as do the weapon that she was holding when she transformed. In the example above, the shaper would be able to overcome a foe’s damage reduction as if both of her natural weapons were magic.

AC bonus: At 4th level a Deadly Claw of The Hunt gains their Constitution modifier as an insight bonus to AC.

Deadly Attacks {Ex}: At 8th level a Deadly Claw of The Hunt find their natural weapons threat range doubled, as if under the effects of the Keen edge spell. This ability does not stack with the Keen Edge spell or the Keen weapon enchantment. but it does stack with the improved critical feat.

Defensive Shift {Ex}
    At 10th level a Deadly Claw of The Hunt learns to use his natural shapechange ability to protect himself from potentially lethal blows. Once per day when the character would be reduced to 0 hit points or below by a weapon or other blow during combat (not a spell or special ability), he can attempt to instantly shapechange to protect himself. The character must succeed at a control form check (DC = 10 + damage dealt). If successful, the fluid motion possible during the instantaneous shapechange allows the claw of the hunt to suffer only half damage from the blow. If the control form check fails, the character’s form does not change, as he fails to retain the necessary concentration.

Spell Casting:
    When every 3rd level is gained in Deadly Claw of The Hunt, the character gains new spells per day as if he had also gained a level in any one divine spellcasting class he belonged to previously. He does not, however, gain any other benefit a character of that class would have gained. This essentially means that he adds the level to the level of whatever other divine spellcasting class the character has, then determines spells per day and caster level accordingly. If a character had more than one divine spellcasting class before he became a Deadly Claw of The Hunt, he must decide to which class he adds each level of Deadly Claw of The Hunt for the purpose of determining spells per day.

Spoiler
    Show
    Hey guys, this was originally just a specific Druidic organization in my game wolrd consisitng of rouge/druids, I decided to make them inot a PrcX as well. Yes i know the casting is 'waaay behind blah blah caster levels lost means you suck etc etc' but I counter to say that wildshaping by istelf means one is 'tier 3' already. anywyas just give me some critiques on this, and ifs going to be about how this PrC sucks becuas eof lost of caster levels, just don't say anything, this class is more focused about wildshaping and then killing evil defilers of nature, not casting spells and casting spells some more.
    Last edited by ngilop; 2022-03-30 at 09:56 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Deadly Claw of The Hunt {{PrC Please Critique}}

Like the Defensive Shift ability. It reminds me of leveling up in Skyrim Mid-Combat.

Also I think this has potential but should probably either be more like Arcane Trickster or be only five levels long as it only really gets slow sneak attack progression, slow spellcasting progression, and a capstone.
    Spoiler: Old Avatar by Aruius
    Show
    http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q56/Zeritho/Koboldbard.png

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Yeah. Needs more features that aren't just rehashes of older features.
    Can't write. Can't plan. Can draw a little.
    Quote Originally Posted by Craft (Cheese) View Post
    "In his free time, he gates in Balors just so he can kill and eat them later!"

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

woo my internet search fu worked and I added some coolnesses to this organization-turned Prc!.