New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232439 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 10

1. - Top - End - #391
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 10

[Honeymoon]

Sakura grins up at him, very much pleased by his confidence. She probably realizes the alcohol is effecting things a little bit, but she still feels pretty good about it. "I'm glad you think so. You're making it very hard to worry." She giggles and gives him a peck on the cheek.

2. - Top - End - #392
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Murkus View Post
    And Tina is happy to bypass this uncomfortable topic entirely!

"What, forget about the whole 'energy' thing?" She offers him a plate of scrambled, then gestures at the oven, which is nearly finished. "Eat something. I'll go get changed." On her way out've the kitchen, Tina grabs a rather large hypodermic needle off the counter, filled with some green-grey substance. She wasn't kidding about getting her nourishment from drugs.
    [Fettina's Suite]

Evan shrugs, and does as he's told, eating the muffins. He waits as long as necessary for Tina to come about, of course, but there's no need to rush.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

3. - Top - End - #393
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Alexandrian View Post
    [Hell - City of Demons]

"Master. Everybody calls me Master, but now is not the time for such idle pleasantries, I am afraid."

A giant tendril snaps through the cement wall of the hospital and attempts to whip itself around Dave's waist! Should Dave peer through the newly formed hole, he may notice that the entire interior of the hospital building has been hollowed out and replaced with recently fabricated walls of living violet flesh. Yuck!
    Hell - City of Demons
    Dave sighs as the tendril curls around him and make him notice the walls of living violet flesh.
    "Wonderful, this is the second time this week someone has pulled me into a room made of living violet flesh via tendril."
    Which is why he's thinking that this Master person could turn out to be Clarissa pulling a prank on him.
    Mindfreak by...I don't quite know who
    Nexus Characters | Pokemon RPG Rules
    Busy with Life

4. - Top - End - #394

Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Pantry]

"I'm on the floor because you knocked me over, Kashi," Harnel looks at the little dragon flatly, as he attempts to lift the little dragon off him and stand up, "Now, from the sounds of it you've caused Kirin some trouble. So you're going to clean it up, not her. Kapiche?" That last word brooks no argument. Harnel won't have Kashi make messes without being responsible for them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Mithar Keep - Pantry

"Okay, so this is some kind of pet. Allright. That explains that. Well, If there is nothing in particular you want me to do, I'm going to scrape together a sandwich and then get back to cleaning the..."

A long pause. Kirin looks fairly blank.

"Well, it'll come back to me later. I'll go clean something"

And Kirin goes about making a surprisingly large meat and cheese sandwich.
    Mithar Keep - Pantry

In return, Harnel gets a flat look of his own from Kashi, up close and personal as the "little" dragon raises himself to his full six and a half foot height.

"Snyuunui! <Di ekmiv si geou. Sjek jaciv tepohada ti poka ve mrith jacioniv malaivi visidarkic, si ornla tepoha natorkia svern ghent sio ghent si jahus authot.>"

Spoiler
    Show
    "Of course I will. If she had not halted me with her idiotic questions, I would have cleaned up after myself after I was done."

Then, the corners of his snout crinkle up under his eyes, and his tongue flicks out to try to catch Harnel on the nose.

"Snyui~! <Si hefoc jacioniv, jaciv ui diwhaf. Svabol wer uoinota ui jaciv?>"

Spoiler
    Show
    "I like her, she's fun. What the hell is she?"
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

5. - Top - End - #395
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Slii Arhem View Post
    Mithar Keep - Courtyard -> Library

Kashi follows Cessie eagerly, already happy to stretch his wings again. He'll settle on the floor of the library near one of the shelves when they get there, and unless Cessie needs him for something, will pull a book at random off a lower shelf.

And then begin to read of course, using his tongue to flip pages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Harnel View Post
    [Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

"Then don't consider it as such," Harnel says, "A gift is whatever you make of it, including this one. It can either be a reminder, or just a pretty staff that makes pleasant noise." Harnel doesn't seem to be doubting which one she'll choose. He just doesn't want his gift to go to waste.

[Mithar Keep - Pantry]

Harnel is tripped, not expecting a small dragon to knock his legs about as he's turning a corner. When he looks over at the little jewellery forge, he says, "Kashi! Watch where you're going!"
    Mithar Keep - Courtyard -> Library

The mage won't allow the dragon to touch her books, not with his tongue at the very least.
    But I think this scene can finish for now unless Kashi's player feel up what sort of method would be used to create more living constructs.

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Cessie smiles slightly as she turns to look upon her husband, "Thank you then Harnel. It's a wonderful gift." The slight hint of sadness that were in her voice disappearing entirely.
    "Just tell me, what do you intend to do with your gift?" The mage then asks, her smile turning into a sly grin.

6. - Top - End - #396
    Titan in the Playground

The Stelvana's House

"Where do you think we should go?"
    Kalectro asked his brother
    "No idea."
    Jatone responded
    "Aw, c'mon bro. We just arrived in this strange dimension, makes that time we invaded the Unseelie Court of the Winter Fae look normal. There has got to be something interesting around here."
    "Still no idea. Ask someone else perhaps?"
    "Hmm….how about we go to one of those bar places? or some such? Maybe that'll give us an idea."
    "Fine."
    and so the two Stelvana brothers went off….to do something. Lets hope they don't destroy too much along the way.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

7. - Top - End - #397
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mindfreak View Post
    Hell - City of Demons
    Dave sighs as the tendril curls around him and make him notice the walls of living violet flesh.
    "Wonderful, this is the second time this week someone has pulled me into a room made of living violet flesh via tendril."
    Which is why he's thinking that this Master person could turn out to be Clarissa pulling a prank on him.
    [Hell - City of Demons]

... So Dave supposes that Clarissa would hire angels to try to kill her, melt them in lava, wound herself with explosives, metal, and electricity, crush her hand, and shoot deadly rays of death at Dave all for the sake of some elaborate ploy to get on his nerves or test him or something? That doesn't sound likely to me. Clarissa isn't that crazy...yet.

Inside of the hospital patrol legions of winged demon guards. They are as red as blood. They are so wide, bulky, and muscular that three of them standing shoulder to shoulder would take up a good 12 feet. They are 10 feet in height with eyes as black as coals. Sharp pieces of bone covered in a sticky black substance leaking from their skin that is as tough as granite protrude from every inch of their bodies. Swarms of spindly spider-like creatures cling to the walls. Reanimated skeletons march two and fro, armed with heavy laser blasters. Gigantic organic ships, quite aerodynamic as they their heads are shaped like beaks and their central bodies like elongated tails, are wound up like springs within the structure. A huge muscle relaxes, causing the wall in front of Dave to split open, revealing a massive chamber rivaling or approaching the size of three football fields placed side by side and 12 of the same fields arranged in a column. In the center of this chamber lies a massive white wolf. To supply a scale as a reference point to apply to the size of the beast, Dave is about as tall as one of its eyes. It isn't moving. It doesn't even look as thought the poor thing is breathing.

When David passes through the muscle-door, it abruptly contracts behind him, sealing him away from the fight breaking out outside of the chamber as evidenced by the shouting, the laser fire, the growling, and the cracking of the cement shell of the hive.

The tendril attempts to drop Dave twelve feet to the slightly raised metal platform that has been erected to the right of the massive animal before withdrawing into one of the fleshy, violet walls.

8. - Top - End - #398
    Ogre in the Playground

[Mithar Keep - Pantry]

Harnel moves his head out of the way of the lick "Jaciv ui vi calti fanol, kashi. Astahii re vi sumf hefoc munthreki, mrith calti mamiss luhi." He says back to Kashi. Then he turns to Kirin, "Kashi is going to take care of the cleaning. Just check on him to make sure he doesn't eat too much."

He rubs his forehead, not really liking all this. Hopefully it'd get better for the future.

Harnel sets about making up a few sandwiches as well, intending two for Kate and two for himself. They're loaded with meat, cheese, and lettuce, so they'll be filling enough.

[Mithar Keep - Bedroom]

Harnel chuckles, "Now now, Cessie, I think we both know what a man does with this kind of gift. I want to show you something, though."

Harnel will attempt to take the musical staff from Cessie for a moment. if successful, he'll turn it so that the top is facing downwards. A moment later her presses his face against a hole near the top, and breathes fire into it.

The enchantment that deals with fire has several runes making sure it reacts. Interestingly, these are made to glow when they are working. This creates quite a spectacle as fire pours from each of the holes along the instrument, and the runes on the outside glow blue. To top it off, a sweet, high pitched sound emanates from the staff.
    Last edited by Halae; 2011-12-31 at 06:21 PM.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

9. - Top - End - #399

Hell - City of Demons
    As Dave falls onto the platform and straightens himself he raises a hand in greeting to the wolf.
    " 'Sup?"
    He looks around.
    "So where's this Master person?"
    Busy with Life

10. - Top - End - #400
    Dwarf in the Playground

Mithar Keep - Pantry

"I'll keep him from eating much more, then."

Kirin's sandwich is... almost imposing. It's a foot tall, loaded down with meats and cheeses. No vegetables at all... but it's not like she has to watch her weight.

Kirin will watch Kashi, makes sure he cleans up, make sure that he doesn't clean out the pantry (she'll let him eat a bit more, though) and then she will pick up anything he left behind or missed (like riches, which will go in a bag or something that she'll give to Harnel later) and wander off to go clean something else.

If he comes back finishes the pantry after she leaves, there's not anything she can do to stop him. She won't be back for an hour or two.

11. - Top - End - #401
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hell - City of Demons]

The wolf is in severe pain. This is apparent in its mannerisms as it is roused by Dave's voice. It stares at him, one baby blue eye open, one eye bolted shut. Two of its paws and legs are busted, one of the front and one of the hind. It is somewhat crippled. It bares its fangs, not out of anger but in response to its wounds. Its mighty head reorients itself so that she is facing Dave. This may cause her to begin breathing on him. The warm, moist puffs of air she exhales smell of savory mint!

"I am 'this Master person.' Why have you come here? You'd better pray that your reason isn't deemed pointless or futile by me, myself, and I because if it is, I will get rid of you."

12. - Top - End - #402

Hell - City of Demons
    "Well, the reason is very simple you see. I want my wife back and apparently you're her according to those angels you killed outside. They said there's only one creature who can claim to be half-demon and you're her. Maybe you know her? Her name is Clarissa, Half-Demon, Half-Angel, incarnation of Lust, Envy, Greed, and Gluttony?"
    He looks her over.
    "And I'm no vet, seeing as I'm only a ninja gym teacher with a PhD in (whatever doctors PhD in), but I think you need medical attention."
    Busy with Life

13. - Top - End - #403

Mithar Keep - Library

Since golems such as Kashi don't exist in terms of normal magic, the method for creating something similar would have to be reverse engineered by studying Kashi at a very close level. He seems to be a mishmash of alchemy and some form of magical animal husbandry. Both types of magic require a very powerful mage to achieve such a result, and a very precise one to combine them so well together.

The magic used in his creation is most easily compared to mortal dream magic, which bypassed both the need for power and precision by directly ripping the desired result from another person's subconcious. Usually, even this wouldn't be able to force such a thing into reality, but then the one responsible wasn't entirely normal.

All of these things are evident enough the Cessie should be able to find them out without very extensive research, but it won't give her any easy answers on how to replicate the feat.

Kashi, denied access to her books, opts to try to lay down at her feet under the table, curled up. As time wears on, he'll nudge his way closer to her instictually. Unless she does something, he'll probably end up on top of her feet, content and sleeping.

Mithar Keep - Pantry

Kashi manages to clean up more quickly than Kirin would expect, since he already had all the trash stacked up in a corner. The piles of gold he continously sheds go into one of the empty sacks, and gets left by the door. As for the food, he will grab the sack of potatoes he had tried to escape with earlier once the work is done, and proceed to haul it outside where Cessie had told him he'd be sleeping from now on. Of course, since the new outbuilding hasn't been made yet, he has two choices... and since he heard Harnel working in the forge earlier, he decides to try to sneak into the armory instead. If he makes it in there, he'll finish up his supper and lay down to rest. Otherwise he'll head back inside the Keep, towards the guest room he had originally claimed for his own to do the same.
    Julie, everyone's nth favorite succubus, by Gulaghar.
    An amazing Misha, Mimi, and Riss painting done by Ofride.
    For anyone in plots run by me, know that I always tailor solutions to those in the plot. The answer may not be obvious, but it's there, and doable by the displayed abilities of the present characters. If you need help or hints, I'll try to be available to provide them.

14. - Top - End - #404
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Hallowmere Lake

"I like Glenda, but Carl doesn't," Sunny says. "I like Alan, but he doesn't. We can't agree on anything." She doesn't seem especially troubled by this. They have plenty of time, after all.
    Hallowmere Lake

Before Edijar can say something, Carl returns with the food. "I prefer Llanalia and Luther respectively." Carl admits. "But we'll work through it." He tells them with a smile as he puts the food back on the table. "Any advice would be welcome though."

15. - Top - End - #405
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hell - City of Demons]

"... David?"

Clarissa questions, clearly bewildered.

"I didn't recognize you. I apologize. In my current state, I am barely able to focus on you or anything else. Everything is fuzzy and every part of my body hurts."

She whimpers once or twice. Now that she has successfully identified this individual as Dave, there is no need to maintain an outer semblance of dignity, strength, majesty, or composure.

"I'm having trouble deploying the creatures. My other half is feeding me information that she is in distress as well. There's something stuck in my back near my spine that I can't remove unless I enter a static state designed expressly for the purposes of rejuvenation. If I drift into a static state, we'll be overwhelmed."

"Help me. Please."

Clarissa is beseeching Dave for aid in her time of trial and tribulation. She could desperately use some sort of assistance, but what use could Dave, a human gym teacher, ever be to her?

16. - Top - End - #406
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfbane View Post
    Hallowmere Lake

Before Edijar can say something, Carl returns with the food. "I prefer Llanalia and Luther respectively." Carl admits. "But we'll work through it." He tells them with a smile as he puts the food back on the table. "Any advice would be welcome though."

"What about Anna? After mother?"
    Charity says.

Sunny immediately shakes her head, putting her hand protectively on her stomach. "No. No naming after someone else. The baby will be their own person."

"Not even a middle name?"

Sunny relents a little. "Maybe. But it doesn't seem right."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

17. - Top - End - #407

Hell - City of Demons
    Dave goes to hug his Clarissa.
    "I missed you so very much. You're angel self is cute and all, but I missed you."
    He then stops hugging her.
    "I will help you Hun. I'm not a demon doctor so you're going to have to go into a rejuvenation state. However, I will help to protect you but first I need to know the answer to some very important questions to do so."
    "1: How long will you need to be in this state for?"
    "2: How long do you think you can last protecting me and your fastest guards outside before you need to go into this state?"
    "3: Is this a fully stocked hospital? Because if it is I need all the medical supplies and wooden furniture plus your fastest guards in here now."
    "And finally: I need to know how many guards you have here, and what weapons do they have?"

Dave is a doctor ninja, and he's going to do some ninja doctor-y things.
    Busy with Life

18. - Top - End - #408
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hell - City of Demons]

Clarissa is hugged! She is very warm and furry! She is also leaking at the eyes! Who does she think she is, crying at a time like this! The nerve! Oh...yeah. She's the one in charge of hell. She can do whatever she wants.

"I think this will be best. I was saving it for later, after the ceremony, but we'll have to run things backwards, okay?"

Uh, what is Clarissa doing exactly? Woah! What are those violet symbols glowing, swirling, dancing, and twirling under Dave's feet.

"Take care, Dave. Don't let all of the power go straight to your head."

"I love you."

Dave might find himself caught in the epicenter of a brilliant flash of violet light and surging energy pouring from both above and below him. If all proceeds as planned, the energy will attempt to fundamentally change Dave. If everything works as it should, Dave will find himself designated as co-ruler of all of Hell and every atom between Hell and Heaven. He should have access to all of Clarissa's numerous forces and his own set of supernatural abilities. The downside is that he might be drawing this power from Clarissa. If he overtaxes them, he may damage Clarissa or deprive her of her own powers.

With such power at his disposal, it may be tempting to completely abandon Clarissa and allow the enemy forces to overwhelm her's and end her so that the shared power transfers to Dave and Dave alone.

19. - Top - End - #409

Hell - City of Demons
    Dave gasps as he feels the change beginning and throws a smoke pellet at the ground.
    He knew this was a time for theatrics after all.
    Once the smoke cleared he was on one knee, and looked different.
    The only change is that his hair was in tentacle form and it has cropped nicely on his head.
    Oh, and his arm was raised up in the air, hand open as if expecting something...
    ---
    134 Ninja Drive
    The obsidian black katana begins glowing brightly with blue glowing lines on it before it disappears in a flash of light.
    ---
    Back to Hell...
    The katana appears in Dave's hand.
    It had been waiting till he was powerful enough to wield it, fore he was worthy enough long ago.
    And despite what just happened, because of his experience with the ring Clarissa had given him, he was still a good guy.
    "Clarissa, static state now. I'll handle the fools outside."
    He felt more powerful then ever, and he was going to use it to save his wife.
    Busy with Life

20. - Top - End - #410
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hell - City of Demons]

Clarissa faints as Dave begins to speak. That meant that he was okay. He was alright.

Her body goes limp. Gravity pulls her eyelid down. She slumps over, as unconscious as is demonly possible.

The structure begins to quake, shaken at its very foundations by the percussion and force of the explosives being deployed at the hospital's front entrance.

With this new power flowing through his body, Dave might possibly be able to command the fleshy walls to part for him to cross through to the other side.

In other words, Clarissa's NPCs are now Dave's NPCs (and are thus your's to gm). The burly demons are strong. The spidery ones can infect. The worm-creatures can dogfight. The skeletons are the souls of elite warriors imprisoned in human form. There are multiple active tendrils as well.

Better yet, Dave can design his own warriors and send them through Clarissa's equivalent of a production line.

21. - Top - End - #411

Hell - City of Demons
    And so something begins that Dave will most likely deny remembering.
    First he commands the burley demons and the skeletons to call back to Clarissa's current location, right outside the fleshy wall to act as a last defense against the angels.
    Next, he commands the spidery ones to hide in the nooks and crannies of the hospital and to infect any angels that look like commanding officers.
    After that he sends the worms out(if they are big) to dogfight it up outside of the hospital.
    If they aren't big then he has them stick to the windows, firing projectiles if they do that sort of thing and if they don't then they're called back with the skeletons and burley demons.
    Finally, he begins the creation of a new demon.
    Specifically, fast but deadly ninja demons, bound with the soul of his fallen ninja friends. He knows they went to Hell and they can sure as hell help.
    And once they complete he sends them to hide in the shadows of the hospital, being stealthy like true ninjas so that if the angels get in, they'll find the place apparently deserted.
    And then, he finally parts the fleshy walls after giving Clarissa a kiss.
    "Get better."
    And then he leaves the hospital and surveys the situation.
    Busy with Life

22. - Top - End - #412
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Talnissa's]

Kara's blush deepens, and she giggles softly, relaxing fully into Talnissa's arms!
    "And I won't mind holding you, either...lovely one."
    [Talnissa's]

Talnissa grins, not being terribly used to people complimenting her on her appearance, since she's a robot.
    "Fortunately, nothing should stop either of us from doing so... And thank you."

23. - Top - End - #413
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

To Kara, she's the most beautiful thing she's ever seen.
    Most beautiful person, too.
    And now she leans in for a soft but passionate kiss!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

24. - Top - End - #414
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Being able to design your body has its advantages.

Talnissa happily returns the kiss, and certainly has no intention of ending it before Kara does.

25. - Top - End - #415
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post

"What about Anna? After mother?"
    Charity says.

Sunny immediately shakes her head, putting her hand protectively on her stomach. "No. No naming after someone else. The baby will be their own person."

"Not even a middle name?"

Sunny relents a little. "Maybe. But it doesn't seem right."
    Hallowmere Lake

"I think it might be best to save names for later."
    Edijar suggest quietly after a "Please help" glance from Carl. "After all, we're here to celebrate." He takes his glass and raises it slightly. "Carl, Sunny, congratulations."

26. - Top - End - #416
    Pixie in the Playground

[Hell - City of Demons]

The worms are indeed large. They'll end up dogfighting outside, then.

More importantly, aww! Dave really does love Clarissa!

From the reports Dave is receiving, heavily-armed angel footsoldiers wielding swords, axes, and hammers are amassing near the entrance of the hospital. Angel mages casting shield-spells on angels armed with blasters are assaulting the walls. Orb-shaped drones are inbound outfitted with light explosives and automatic laser machine-guns. Shielded tanks and armored APCs, more technologically advanced for waging war on a truly epic scale but functioning much like their earthly counterparts (except for the little detail where they fly and hover instead of rolling across the landscape).

If Dave weren't here to fight in Clarissa's stead, her forces would definitely have been routed and she would have been taken prisoner until time itself ceased its flow.

27. - Top - End - #417
    Troll in the Playground

Hallowmere Lake

"Yes, congratulations," Charity says, and gives hugs to Sunny and Carl. Then she looks at Edijar with wide eyes, and gives him a tight hug. "We're going to be an aunt and uncle!" =D

The reheated dinner is eaten, with much happiness and family closeness. Charity objects a little when she learns the couple is going back to work at Remnant now, having only taken the first trimester off of work for safety's sake. But she has to remind herself that the best medical care is available at Remnant, and that Sunny will be surrounded by robots who will protect her when she's in the workshop.

As for Carl... she just hopes he doesn't die again. That had been so hard on her sister.

"You have to see the stars," Sunny tells them, and leads them out to the deck, overlooking the lake. The stars away from the city are so bright, so numerous. Sunny leans on the hovering Carl as she looks up at them. "I love it here."
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #418

Hell - City of Demons
    Dave raises his katana up before the hospital's front doors and sighs.
    "For those who are about to fight, fight dirty."
    He then stabs the katana deep into the ground and it began to exude a huge amount of smoke, spreading it all around and throughout the hospital, and going at least 500 feet from the hospital.
    He then removes it from the ground and opens the doors, commanding his new ninja demons to sneak out silently and to take out the Angel Mages with silent jumps and quick slices through the necks.
    He also commands the worms to go after the orbs and tanks coming in, commanding them to destroy them at any cost.
    He then goes through the doors himself and and closes them behind him and then he begins to try killing the foot soldiers with his obsidian black katana.
    This is no ordinary katana, as it has been handed down for generations and was made by his early ancestor. It's magical and it's designed to remove the target's ability to make verbal sounds and to break through magical defenses, as well as being able to make clouds of smoke.
    And Dave is no longer ordinary either.
    His strength, speed, and agility has increased tenfold now that he was the co-ruler of Hell, making him into a dangerous, untouchable blur.
    Though since he only has this level of control over his new powers because he's full of adrenaline right now and it's being channeled by his iron will.
    So once he's done killing these angels he'll become clueless of how to use the powers.
    Busy with Life

29. - Top - End - #419
    Troll in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

Quote Originally Posted by C'nor View Post
    Being able to design your body has its advantages.

Talnissa happily returns the kiss, and certainly has no intention of ending it before Kara does.
    Indeed it does.
    ...and Kara won't be breaking off from this kiss until she's feeling faint from lack of air!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

30. - Top - End - #420
    Ogre in the Playground

[Talnissa's]

When she does, Talnissa grins at her, providing any support she might need.

"Looks like a good thing I'm holding you, love... Knocking yourself out on the concrete wouldn't exactly be the best middle for our first day here,"
    she teases.