New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272843 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 10

1. - Top - End - #511
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 10

[The Jittering Vippit]

Guards? The ship itself only had a crew of two, not including Jurga himself. And he needed both to remain at their positions. He could achieve everything else, though. The ship flew several kilometers away from Inside, and set down in a large field.

"Allow me to see this "magic" of yours." The Hutt is very curious to see why Javert needed so much room.
    Last edited by RandomPoster; 2012-01-08 at 07:11 AM.

2. - Top - End - #512
    Ogre in the Playground

The drow stares ay the mute father and shadow bonds form over him. The mans eyes widen. Stand back. Jurga do you have any last words for this man? My associate wil never know.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-01-08 at 03:04 AM.

3. - Top - End - #513
    Pixie in the Playground

The Hutt looks confused. "What do you mean, last words?" As he watches the man's eyes widen, he turns to the drow and asks "You are not going to kill him, are you?"

4. - Top - End - #514
    Ogre in the Playground

I can bring be him back after. If you wish. May I start?

5. - Top - End - #515
    Pixie in the Playground

"I think I have seen enough. I will not watch you murder someone as a mere demonstration of your power. I did not work with murderers in my galaxy, and I definitely will not work with murderers here." See, it was this kind of behavior that made him an outcast amongst his people in he first place. What do you know, a Hutt with a conscience.

6. - Top - End - #516
    Ogre in the Playground

You are different, Perhaps I could show you a more peaceful demonstration?

7. - Top - End - #517
    Pixie in the Playground

The Hutt looks nonetheless disturbed by what had just happened. If this drow was willing to kill for a demonstration, there is no telling what crazy thing he might attempt in the future. "I think my mind is already made up. If you wish, I will take you back to inside, but I expect us to go separate ways after that."

8. - Top - End - #518
    Ogre in the Playground

Listen you disgusting sack of slime, I always get what I want, I am the most powerful drow archmage the works had ever seen. Give me what I want our you'll find your internal organs external. Javert casts a sheild spell which encloses him and the Hutt in a cube of hellfire.

9. - Top - End - #519
    Pixie in the Playground

The Hutt is (unsurprisingly) shocked by the sudden appearance of the flames, but that fear quickly subsides when he realizes that it is only fire; sure, going through it will hurt a lot, but the layer of oil covering his skin should burn off before his actual flesh starts burning.

Meanwhile, Ehofale Or'i (the Twi'lek pilot of Jurga's ship) is awakened by the sudden blast of fire. Figuring something is wrong, she peers out the window in time to see the archmage and her employer engulfed in the flames.

She and S19-8R start spooling up the Jittery Vippit's engines for an emergency takeoff.

The Hutt, sill within the flames, decides that he might as well try to fight before things get to far. Hoping to get away, Jurga uses his tail in an attempt to slap Javert into the flames surrounding them.
    Last edited by RandomPoster; 2012-01-08 at 03:59 AM.

10. - Top - End - #520
    Ogre in the Playground

The fire doesn't harm Javert. Somehow hes flying and fires a fireball the size of Trogs at the ship. The fires close in on th e Hutt

11. - Top - End - #521
    Pixie in the Playground

The flames probably can't get through the Jittery Vippit's shielding. Jurga is now on fire, though the oil is still burning at the moment. S19-R8 takes control of the main laser turret and fires at the drow.

12. - Top - End - #522
    Ogre in the Playground

He saw the attack coming and dissapears, trying to teleport into the ship.

13. - Top - End - #523
    Pixie in the Playground

Can the drow teleport through military-grade shielding? Regardless, Ehofale takes the opportunity to first scoop the still burning Jurga into the ship, and then activate the interior security system. The turrets inside are specifically designed to fire at any and all living creatures in the ship except for those whose biosignatures are known by the main computer (i.e. Jurga and Ehofale). S19-R8 is also safe due to his connection to the ship.

14. - Top - End - #524
    Ogre in the Playground

Technically.Javert is a shade, a shadow undead.

15. - Top - End - #525
    Pixie in the Playground

In that case, he can probably get through the shielding, but his incorporeal nature will not stop the turrets from locking on and firing; in the Star Wars universe, there are several incorporeal lifeforms, and Jurga was prepared for such an encounter.

16. - Top - End - #526
    Ogre in the Playground

He keeps blasting his way through the ship taking heavy damage.
    Last edited by Hattish Thing; 2012-01-08 at 05:16 AM.

17. - Top - End - #527
    Pixie in the Playground

Alright, S19-R8 is getting desperate; he plugs himself into the computer, and seals off the section that he and Ehofale are in. He then opens up the cargo bay. Attempting to jettison Javert out. If Javert does not leave, he will continue flying the ship higher into the atmosphere. At this point, the turrets in the cargo bay should have locked onto and begun firing at Javert.

18. - Top - End - #528
    Ogre in the Playground

Javert keeps going his cape torn up. Hes blasting through every door. I'd he could breathe he would be breathing heavily.

19. - Top - End - #529
    Pixie in the Playground

The doors sealing Ehofale and S19-8R in the cockpit are modified from the stock Barloz-class medium freighter's; rather than made of durasteel, they are made from phrik, a metal so strong that it resists even lightsaber cuts. The doors form a barrier five feet thick. When it comes to safety, Jurga does not play around. The blaster fire from the turrets should intensify now that the shadow is close to the cockpit door.

20. - Top - End - #530
    Ogre in the Playground

Is it possible for him to float through? Now hes furious, his form shimmering in and out.

21. - Top - End - #531
    Pixie in the Playground

I would have to say probably not. While it is light, phrik is so dense that a container made of the material was able to survive the destruction of Alderaan. How does the shadow fare against tractor-beams? S19-8R is getting desperate, and has now tried to lock onto Javert with one in an attempt to pull him out of the ship.

22. - Top - End - #532
    Ogre in the Playground

Javert explodes the force probably rocking anf crashing the ship. He had melted into a shadow...for now.

23. - Top - End - #533
    Pixie in the Playground

The ship does indeed rock violently, and does come close to crashing, but it is only because of S19-8R's quick reflexes that the crew and their ship don't die in a massive explosion. Is Javert still in the ship? If so, he might want to leave, as the ship's censors should be able to be reconfigured to detect him whenever he enters within a few hours. Unless, of course, Javert is too powerful for that to happen?

24. - Top - End - #534
    Ogre in the Playground

Hes currently not a being. Hes a shadow with a voice. Impossible to detect. Hes going to appears in the cockpit a shadow somewhere. He cackles

25. - Top - End - #535
    Pixie in the Playground

It seems that no matter what any of the crew can or will attempt to do, there is literally no way to get rid of this fierfeking little echuta. Ehofale in particular seems to be mad. Her pink skin turns a darkish red, and she shouts out in a heavily accented voice "What do you want from us?"
    Last edited by RandomPoster; 2012-01-08 at 05:57 AM.

26. - Top - End - #536
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    [Minerva's]

Jamie eeps, jumping as she's poked!
    "Huh? No, wellll, maybe a little..." She giggles, still a bit rosy-cheeked. "She is really pretty. Pale and aloof but friendly and happy."
    [Minerva's]

Minerva grins. She didn't like other women, but was open minded about that sort of thing, "Have you told her about it?" the half-dragon inquires, poking again.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

27. - Top - End - #537
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPoster View Post
    It seems that no matter what any of the crew can or will attempt to do, there is literally no way to get rid of this fierfeking little echuta. Ehofale in particular seems to be mad. Her pink skin turns a darkish red, and she shouts out in a heavily accented voice "What do you want from us?"
    Much woman. I need firepower. I need soldiers. Magic all of it will be mine, and you are my tools. Or ill just kill you violently.

What does Ehofale look like?

28. - Top - End - #538
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Jittering Vippit]

She is a pinkish-red skinned Twi'lek of roughly twenty four years of age, with her lekku usually draped over her shoulders. At the moment, the build up of rage has made her a dark red-faced, sputtering mess. She lets out a long line of expletives aimed at both Javert and his family, since there really is nothing else she can do.
    Last edited by RandomPoster; 2012-01-08 at 07:12 AM.

29. - Top - End - #539
    Ogre in the Playground

Heh, youre slightly attractive. Listen Hutt, get me a warship, ands some soldiers. I will repay you and never see you again. The voice seems to comes from everything .

30. - Top - End - #540
    Pixie in the Playground

[The Jittering Vippit]

"Yeah? Are you're a [...]" she becomes so angry that she switches to Huttese, which she starts jibbering like a madwoman.

The Hutt also begins acting like a madman, but in the opposite manner of Ehofale. He starts chuckling, followed by outright laughing. "You wasted your time, you moron! We're stuck here! All we have is this ship, and the supplies on it. And in case you haven't noticed, a freighter isn't exactly 'warship' material. You act as though we can just leave the Nexus and get more stuff. We're stuck here, too."

The droid starts jittering something, and although Javert probably doesn't understand bab-prime binary, it means something along the lines of "And even if we could leave, why would we come back just to be tormented by you again?"