New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: [Nexus] Home 10

1. - Top - End - #931
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Home 10

Aceford Manor

Okay the gnoll is well and truly into hysterics. He looks up and manages to choke out something in spluttered gnollish. It means essentially: What a ****ed up (insert derogatory term here)!

Gasping for air he looks up at the ghost Shada. {Thanks for that, I needed a good laugh.}
    Thank-you Ceika so much for my awesome avatar!

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

Aceford Manor
    You. haven't even seen the best. Shada seems to be enjoying it too. Do you wish to see more?

3. - Top - End - #933
    Pixie in the Playground

Aceford Manor

{Yes yes! Continue!} He's not only enjoying the dreams, but also enjoying the fact that Shada appears to be going evil. AH, if only his Shada was similar...

4. - Top - End - #934
    Ogre in the Playground

Aceford Manor

Marty is 22 hes lost everything. Hes robs a house and runs into the night. But not before Thenadíer finds him.

Marty is 22 Marty works at the quarry, hard labor. Thenadíer watching the prisoners working. Thenadíer knocks Martys tooth out with his rifle. Marty is tired..the sun burns. Martys escapes in a storm. Pursued by Thenadíer. Thenadíer finds him again but is stopped by Griktak. Marty opens a tavern. He meets Shada and Sleets. The dreams fades... My poor Marty...

5. - Top - End - #935
    Pixie in the Playground

Aceford Manor

Fylder finishes laughing and shakes his head. {Pure entertainment. But really, you ought to see Shada's dreams. They are much less organized.} he stretches. He's seen Shada's dreams while teethered to her. They were generally bloody and dark. What fun! So what will you do with this... half-elf now?}

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

Aceford Manor
    I will let him sleep. Hes is exhausted.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Pixie in the Playground

Aceford Manor

{I ought to return to Shada now anyways. Insanity doesn't breed itself. Or something like that.} Fylder heads off back to Shada. It's quite easy to do when you can float through walls. He sits by her head and watches her sleep. She still sleeps in that fetal position, still clutches her sword tightly, still cries out in her sleep. He finds it very interesting indeed. And that necklace. The one that now pokes out a little from under her shirt, that was perhaps the most interesting at all. {Fylder...} He whispers and watches her twitch and groan at the sound of her son's name.

8. - Top - End - #938
    Halfling in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    [Crimson Tempest]

"....... Oh. I, uh, probably was still coming back eventually and all. There's no reason to get mad about it. Or put a beetle in my brain." Rein frowns just a little.
    Now now, I am not that unreasonable. The beetle is not here because you didn't return.

Really, Affidavit wasn't that fussed if Reinholdt came back or not. Would've been nice, yes, but by no means did he need to spy on everyone Rein came into contact with.

A friend of yours stopped by at the tavern, intending to purchase a sample of liquid agony from me. You informed her about me. Poorly. I do not give the liquid to just anyone. But her actions left me...suspicious. So I had this beetle follow her back. Do you know what I heard, Reinholdt? Can you figure out why I'm so angry yet?
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Barbarian in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Its signed by Matron V'uy Baen're, Kara'sins mother.
    Zith reads the note intently, hoping to find a reason.
    "1427. It is not a race to 0 SAN."
    From Things Mr Welch is not Allowed to Do In an RPG
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by orb_of_blood View Post
    Aceford Manor

{I ought to return to Shada now anyways. Insanity doesn't breed itself. Or something like that.} Fylder heads off back to Shada. It's quite easy to do when you can float through walls. He sits by her head and watches her sleep. She still sleeps in that fetal position, still clutches her sword tightly, still cries out in her sleep. He finds it very interesting indeed. And that necklace. The one that now pokes out a little from under her shirt, that was perhaps the most interesting at all. {Fylder...} He whispers and watches her twitch and groan at the sound of her son's name.
    Shadas ghost dissapears. (Ill make the me thread now.)
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentIndy View Post
    Zith reads the note intently, hoping to find a reason.
    The note is fake . Celesto found out. Kara'sin Baen're murdered her mother.

11. - Top - End - #941

MindFlayer

Room

Matricide? Zith secures the note inside the drawer, not knowing what to do with it. He goes about his scimitar production, thinking over what he had just learned.
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

12. - Top - End - #942
    Ogre in the Playground

Baen're Compound

A duer'gar comes to collect the.weapons.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Gnrlshrimp View Post
    Now now, I am not that unreasonable. The beetle is not here because you didn't return.

Really, Affidavit wasn't that fussed if Reinholdt came back or not. Would've been nice, yes, but by no means did he need to spy on everyone Rein came into contact with.

A friend of yours stopped by at the tavern, intending to purchase a sample of liquid agony from me. You informed her about me. Poorly. I do not give the liquid to just anyone. But her actions left me...suspicious. So I had this beetle follow her back. Do you know what I heard, Reinholdt? Can you figure out why I'm so angry yet?
    [Crimson Tempest]

"You heard Tobias making a particularly bad pun?"

"Or where the pirate treasure is buried. I don't really think it fair if you take that."

Reinholdt gets out of bed to get dressed, as his attention isn't on watching Ermine as much as possible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

14. - Top - End - #944

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by singingnoodle View Post
    Baen're Compound

A duer'gar comes to collect the.weapons.
    When he comes around to collect the weapons Zith had already completed tgree more enchanted scimitars.
    Haviar the Broken Wyrd
    Ixth From The Void

15. - Top - End - #945
    Ogre in the Playground

Baenre Compund

The duer'gar dissapears. Night falls.

16. - Top - End - #946

[Crimson Tempest]

...are you trying to anger me? Reinholdt, I am quite capable of killing you. They'd have no idea what the cause of death was either. A little beetle can sneak away quite easily.

Alternately, the beetle could just make its way elsewhere and skulk inside Reinholdt's big toe or something.

Point is, little beetle is hard to find.

Or perhaps you really are clueless. What did Sophie say to you? Was it not that they had already analysed my liquid in a lab owned by someone by the name of Tobias? Did she not also say that she took a sample from your room? I do not like thieves, Reinholdt. I do not like people stealing my secrets. I do not like anyone else knowing how to make liquid agony. It is not a substance that I would trust anyone else to make, and apparently I put too much trust in you. It is your carelessness that enabled her to get a sample so easily, so it is your job to clean this mess up. I want all liquid agony removed from GLoG. I want all the data they obtained deleted. Make my secrets safe again and the beetle will leave peacefully, and no one will be harmed.
    Before you criticise someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticise them, you'll be a mile away and you'll have their shoes.

17. - Top - End - #947

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_Deep View Post
    Silvery Ship Interior

The robot will then try to grab the Hammer and wrench it out of What's hands...

...and at the same time the female pulls a large canister out of the wall. It's just the right size for the hammer... would they dare?

For science? Oh, yeah.
    Silvery Ship Interior

After the shenanigans with that old hag who stole his sickle, What absolutely refuses to let go of his hammer. Even if it means getting pulled along with the rest of the robot and into the air, he has absolutely no intention of letting go. Additionally, if the robot isn't shock-proof, it might find a powerful current running through it in a few moments.
    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHoleLost View Post
    Magtok's the best
    "You probably found 'How to Survive a Robot Uprising' in the humor section. Let's just hope that is where it belongs."
    -Daniel H. Wilson
    Unhooded Magtok avvie by urodivoi

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Now hold up just a minute. When you gave me this stuff, you never said not to share. Or to guard it with your life. Heck, it was Hannah who was willing to offer it so willy-nilly in the first place. It's not my fault they stole it from me. You're not allowed to get all mad and threaten people about something that happened because you failed to give any proper instructions."

The nerve!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

19. - Top - End - #949

[Crimson Tempest]

You were allowed a sample for the sole purpose of using it on yourself. Nothing else. It did not occur to me that I'd have to specifically state that you're not allowed to assist other people in stealing it! Nor did it occur to me that I'd have to specifically state that you're not allowed to leave it out in the open for other people to steal! This is a result of your incompetence. It requires very little intelligence to realise the danger of the substance if allowed into the wrong hands. You appeared, at least, to be smarter than that! It would appear I was mistaken.

20. - Top - End - #950
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Hey, I didn't assist anybody in stealing anything. They did that on their own. Honestly, if you want it back, you should, I dunno, talk to them politely and rationally, instead of throwing this temper tantrum."
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

21. - Top - End - #951

[Crimson Tempest]

You are the one who screwed up! This is your mess to clean up.

Talking to them politely and rationally would be the sensible thing to do.

Affidavit is far too busy being pissed off for that.

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Uh-huh. And how exactly do you expect me to do that, mom?"
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-01-21 at 03:28 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #953

[Crimson Tempest]

Your mess. You figure it out. Surely if talking politely and rationally would work so well for me, it'd work just as well for you too, hmm?

24. - Top - End - #954
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Yes, but WHAT is it that you want me to do exactly?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

25. - Top - End - #955

[Crimson Tempest]

Clean. This. Mess. Up.

Patience, Affidavit. Patience. Calm down. Being angry isn't getting you anywhere.

It's hard to concentrate. He wants to properly punish them for daring to steal his secrets. But it's not an option, and it makes him oh so angry.

Alright...alright. I'll try and be a bit more reasonable about this. I am reluctant to bring any creations into this place. It could be seen as an act of aggression, they may refuse to cooperate, numerous things could go wrong and there's a high risk of it leading to violence. And every time that happens, some smart ass heroic figure decides that I must be brought to justice, wrecks a handful of creations, and generally decides to be an irritating pest for a while. You are in a far better position to solve this than me, and as far as I'm concerned, it is your fault that this has happened. I should not have to specifically state that theft must be prevented.

That's better, Professor. Keep calm. Don't just fly into a rage again...

You're familiar with Sophie, and this Tobias person, correct? All I want you to do is persuade them to delete the data they've obtained on the liquid, and remove any remaining samples from GLoG. I don't know them. They're unlikely to cooperate with me. You should have an easier time dealing with them.

26. - Top - End - #956
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Hmm... all right, but they're two of the more stubborn people I've met. I'll see what I can do."
    Reinholdt replies, rewarding Affidivat for explaining calmly. I mean, Rein already knew what the Prof wanted, but it is always a fun experiment, playing with those who have your life on the line.

Just to test and see what happens.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #957

[Crimson Tempest]

If only Affidavit realised Reinholdt was playing with him, he'd probably snap again...

However, as Rein has probably noticed, the Prof is not exactly thinking clearly at the moment. His thoughts are rather...focused...on the matter at hand.

Yes, yes, that'll do for now. You stand to make more progress in sorting this matter than I, at least to begin with. If you can at least make them see reason, then I can probably assist in some manner that doesn't involve letting them have my secrets.

Offering to assist? It feels like letting them win. It feels like he'd be letting the thieves get away with their crime, and be rewarded for it! But if it's necessary...better that than letting them have his secrets. He can rage afterwards, maybe break a few important things, let it all out of his system once the problem's been dealt with.

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

[Crimson Tempest]

"Well then, I'll talk to them the first chance I get."

Gotta wait for Ermine to undeadtime first though!
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #959
    Ogre in the Playground

[Kate's Apartment]

A knock will come to the door, along with a familiar voice, which doesn't seem to be at all muffled by the fact that it's on the other side of the door, "Sophie? It's Cos. Can I come in? I still haven't found Kate yet."

Cosiellio has honestly been in a panic for the past day and a half, as he hasn't been able to find Kate. she's the one person that could be reasonably called connected to him, and a good friend, as far as the godling is concerned. The fact that she just sort of vanished has him worried. He scoured Riverside, Inside, Underside, and several of the Orgs looking for her. And nothing. He's starting to get seriously worried.
    If You need me to post somewhere, drop me a message, please

Awesome avatar by the wondrous Kurien.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Ogre in the Playground

Baen're Compund

The shipment.of weapons from Erins Emporium arrives and is taken inside.