New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 32 of 50 FirstFirst ... 7222324252627282930313233343536373839404142 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #931
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Reinholdt's Repository

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia waves and quickly heads over to her moving to take a seat next to Jellindra. She has had plenty of time to make sure she isn't sweaty from exercising and is looking fairly presentable. Though she is going with comfort over looks until the ball happens.

"Hi yourself, you look nice. I love those dresses, I'm going to have to make sure to take a few home with me. How was the rest of your guard duty?"
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

2. - Top - End - #932
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Irene's not going to stuff her face so much, though admittedly her tummy hurts a little that night. All the better to remember moderation the next day.

Her dress is about the same as the one she showed up in, just fancier. She makes sure to get dressed privately after her shower.
    "You're going to be the Queen's right hand lady at this rate."
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

3. - Top - End - #933
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian}

Jamie smiles gratefully, and will certainly invite Pearl to join sword practice.
    After the two girls talk for no doubt several hours with Jamie catching Pearl up on everything that's happened since she left the party.

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Jamie will have indicated a preference for a green dress, and she giggles happily as she checks the fit in a mirror, presuming there is one. "Wow. This is just so awesome! And getting to sit with Queen Lexington, wow!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

4. - Top - End - #934
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Amelia waves and quickly heads over to her moving to take a seat next to Jellindra. She has had plenty of time to make sure she isn't sweaty from exercising and is looking fairly presentable. Though she is going with comfort over looks until the ball happens.

"Hi yourself, you look nice. I love those dresses, I'm going to have to make sure to take a few home with me. How was the rest of your guard duty?"
    Jellindra blushes as Amelia compliments her. Thank you. You look nice, too. She looks past Amelia for a moment. Is... is Jamie coming?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie smiles gratefully, and will certainly invite Pearl to join sword practice.
    After the two girls talk for no doubt several hours with Jamie catching Pearl up on everything that's happened since she left the party.
    Pearl smiles at Irene when she hears of the successful body transfer. So, we were successful, yes? Momma will be so happy with Pearl! she claps excitedly.

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Jamie will have indicated a preference for a green dress, and she giggles happily as she checks the fit in a mirror, presuming there is one. "Wow. This is just so awesome! And getting to sit with Queen Lexington, wow!"
    Yes, there is a full length mirror near the bathroom. And Pearl will be standing next to Jamie, looking herself over in the mirror.

((I should explain Pearl a little better, for McBish. She looks like a young girl right now, though a good look will show that her skin has layers, like an onions skin, and is slightly greenish. Also, her hair is very obviously vines, upon any inspection from close up. And that's not mentioning the onion smell.))

Pearl is wearing a dress of pinks and yellows. A little more conservative than the others, as she looks to be in her teens. I'm so excited. Is the Queen a nice person?

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Irene's not going to stuff her face so much, though admittedly her tummy hurts a little that night. All the better to remember moderation the next day.

Her dress is about the same as the one she showed up in, just fancier. She makes sure to get dressed privately after her shower.
    "You're going to be the Queen's right hand lady at this rate."
    Who? Me? Sallianne asks. I... I doubt it. I'm just a guard. I'm not entirely sure why I was chosen. I wasn't too keen on humans, if you hadn't noticed.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-11-27 at 12:36 AM.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

5. - Top - End - #935
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia smiles and tucks a few strands of loose hair back behind her ear so it stays out of her eyes.

"No she forgot that she had sword practice scheduled, so it's just little old me today."

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Amelia puts the finishing touches on her hair and gets just a light layer of makeup on before going to check herself out in the mirror as well. She admires the cut of the dress and twists a bit to see how she can move in it. Then she gives herself a little bit of a glow. Almost unnoticable in any well light room it shouldn't be distracting, rather it just helps her look a bit more radiant then before. She hadn't relizied how much she missed balls, it had been years since she has been to anything this formal.

((Thanks for the description. I was just imaging a giant onion with a face legs and arms.))
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

6. - Top - End - #936
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Oh Irene knows why she was chosen then.
    "Still feel the same way about humans?" Irene asks.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

7. - Top - End - #937
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Yes, there is a full length mirror near the bathroom. And Pearl will be standing next to Jamie, looking herself over in the mirror.

((I should explain Pearl a little better, for McBish. She looks like a young girl right now, though a good look will show that her skin has layers, like an onions skin, and is slightly greenish. Also, her hair is very obviously vines, upon any inspection from close up. And that's not mentioning the onion smell.))

Pearl is wearing a dress of pinks and yellows. A little more conservative than the others, as she looks to be in her teens. I'm so excited. Is the Queen a nice person?
    Jamie's dress is rather conservative as well, and she nods happily in answer to Pearl's question. "She is. She's awesome. You'll love meeting her. And you just have to try her cake, if she made some. I bet she did!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

8. - Top - End - #938
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia smiles and tucks a few strands of loose hair back behind her ear so it stays out of her eyes.

"No she forgot that she had sword practice scheduled, so it's just little old me today."
    Oh? Oh, and guard duty was fine. Almost nothing eventful happened.

Jellindra sits up straighter and smiles at Amelia. So, what brings you to Neirian? We don't see many humans here.

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Amelia puts the finishing touches on her hair and gets just a light layer of makeup on before going to check herself out in the mirror as well. She admires the cut of the dress and twists a bit to see how she can move in it. Then she gives herself a little bit of a glow. Almost unnoticable in any well light room it shouldn't be distracting, rather it just helps her look a bit more radiant then before. She hadn't realized how much she missed balls, it had been years since she has been to anything this formal.
    Jamie's dress is rather conservative as well, and she nods happily in answer to Pearl's question. "She is. She's awesome. You'll love meeting her. And you just have to try her cake, if she made some. I bet she did!"
    Pearl beams happily at hearing how awesome the Queen is. She then looks over at Amelia suspiciously, and leans over to Jamie. Who's she? she unsuccessfully whispers, hitching a thumb at Amelia.

Oh Irene knows why she was chosen then.
    "Still feel the same way about humans?" Irene asks.
    Well, they're not as bad as I'd always imagined. But I wouldn't want to leave Neirian ever again, if I can help it.

9. - Top - End - #939
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Pearl beams happily at hearing how awesome the Queen is. She then looks over at Amelia suspiciously, and leans over to Jamie. Who's she? she unsuccessfully whispers, hitching a thumb at Amelia.
    "That's Amelia. She helped us out some. She's a friend now too, I think you'd like her," Jamie whispers back to Pearl, perhaps a bit more successfully.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

10. - Top - End - #940
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- the Next Day}

"Awww. So you won't come and visit us then?" Irene asks Sallianne.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

11. - Top - End - #941
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Unless Amelia is uncomfortable or trying to look fancy she usually sits with pretty poor posture. She slumps down in most seats trying to get as comfortable as possible when she is trying to relax.

"I'm glad you had a mostly boring day then, I figure those are the best when you are a guard. As for how I got here, I was lost in a very large basement and found the group looking for Irene's soul fragments. I helped them find the last one and they offered to bring me here. I figured I could use the vacation so I came along. I am super glad I did, it is beautiful here. Not to mention how nice everyone is."

-------------------------------

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Amelia knows that evesdropping is a bad habit, that doesn't stop her from pretty much always listening to the conversations going on around her. She figures it is a habit that formed back during her wallflower years. She had not been very good at joing conversations and would find herself sitting listening to all the conversations going on around her trying to see how many she could follow.

So while she hears Pearl's question she doesn't revel herself to be listening in, and lets Jamie anwser. A little bit of a smile appears on her lips, then again maybe she is just very happy with the way she looks right now.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

12. - Top - End - #942
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Unless Amelia is uncomfortable or trying to look fancy she usually sits with pretty poor posture. She slumps down in most seats trying to get as comfortable as possible when she is trying to relax.

"I'm glad you had a mostly boring day then, I figure those are the best when you are a guard. As for how I got here, I was lost in a very large basement and found the group looking for Irene's soul fragments. I helped them find the last one and they offered to bring me here. I figured I could use the vacation so I came along. I am super glad I did, it is beautiful here. Not to mention how nice everyone is."
    Who's Irene? And why would that lead to them bringing you here? Jellindra looks confused. Then she smiles. But I'm glad you found your way here. Otherwise, I wouldn't have met you.

{Neirian- the Next Day}

Amelia knows that evesdropping is a bad habit, that doesn't stop her from pretty much always listening to the conversations going on around her. She figures it is a habit that formed back during her wallflower years. She had not been very good at joing conversations and would find herself sitting listening to all the conversations going on around her trying to see how many she could follow.

So while she hears Pearl's question she doesn't reveal herself to be listening in, and lets Jamie anwser. A little bit of a smile appears on her lips, then again maybe she is just very happy with the way she looks right now.
    "That's Amelia. She helped us out some. She's a friend now too, I think you'd like her," Jamie whispers back to Pearl, perhaps a bit more successfully.
    Okay. Pearl nods once. Then turns to Amelia. Hi Miss Amelia! she says loudly and waves. I like your dress.

"Awww. So you won't come and visit us then?" Irene asks Sallianne.
    I... I don't know why I would. But, if you'd want me to, I guess.... she nods her head yes. I would like that. Thank you.

13. - Top - End - #943
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

"Well thanks, I'm glad I was able to come here and meet you. I'm not sure how Irene got involved here in Nerian but Sallianne was traveling with her and the others when I meet up with them. Maybe it has something to do with her being a nymph. Since I helped them out I got the offer to come visit here for awhile. It all happened so quickly."

-----------------------------

[Neirian-Present Day]

Amelia turns with a smile towards Pearl. "Thanks, you look good yourself. It was really nice of the queen to get us these."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

14. - Top - End - #944
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good. You'd better." Irene declares with a nod.

Before returning to adjusting her dress. She wants to look perfect today.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

15. - Top - End - #945
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Present Day]

Jamie smiles brightly, and giggles. She likes it when all her friends get along!

Now she just needs to figure out how to get Pearl and Amelia to turn into Magical Girls for her team.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

16. - Top - End - #946
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

"Well thanks, I'm glad I was able to come here and meet you. I'm not sure how Irene got involved here in Nerian but Sallianne was traveling with her and the others when I meet up with them. Maybe it has something to do with her being a nymph. Since I helped them out I got the offer to come visit here for awhile. It all happened so quickly."
    So, how'd you help them? Jellindra is leaning forward, her arms on the table, and giving Amelia a perfect view, if she wishes to look. She seems keenly interested in hearing Amelia's tale. And how'd you get lost in a basement, to begin with? she giggles slightly at that thought.

[Neirian-Present Day]

A bell rings in the room. It's not a sharp clang, but a soft tinkling. Salliane stands at attention. Okay girls, it's time for us to go. She opens the door and waits for them to all exit.

Pearl will follow Jamie when she exits.

17. - Top - End - #947
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia is a very observent young woman, and likes to enjoy a nice view from time to time. So while she definitly gets the picture, she tries to be as discreet as possible, and keeping eye contact when talking.

"Well how I got to the basement is sort of a long story. I work as an adventure, going places to retrive valuble objects for people. I had just quit a terrible job that had nearly killed me a couple of times, then on the way home I was attacked." Well that isn't quite the truth of what happened, it wasn't a random mugging or something like that, but Amelia is leaving out some details. "I would have been in real trouble then if Shawna, a member of Watchtower hadn't found me, healed me, and then gave me a place to pass out and recharge myself. I passed out for what must have been a week. When I woke up no one was around, so I sort of started to wander around. Wandering around is something of a bad habit that often gets me into trouble. I ended up down in the basement with no idea how to get out. Then I found the group down there. We got attacked by these creepy cotton ball things with some wicked sissors. After helping fight them off I also helped heal Salliane's wing that got injured during the fight."

------------------------

[Neirian-Present Day]

Jamie probably won't have much luck turning Amelia into a Magical Girl, though Amelia would argue that she is plenty magical already. She takes one last look in the mirror and then will go to head out with the others, though she will definitly work on not being in the lead.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

18. - Top - End - #948
    Ogre in the Playground

[Neirian-Present Day]

Irene nibbles her lower lip nervously a bit before going to follow Sallianne out. She hopes her appearance is suited enough for this and her tail twitches slightly in anticipation behind her as they move.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

19. - Top - End - #949
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian - Present Day]

Jamie looks rather nervous, for once, but heads out as well!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

20. - Top - End - #950
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Jellindra is watching Amelia as she talks, enraptured by her every word. It sounds so exciting. she says dreamily. It must be great fun being an adventurer. Seeing new sights, meeting new people. Eating exotic food.

{Neirian- Present Day}

The group of five are lead to Queen Lexington's private quarters. Even though she is the one leading, Sallianne seems very nervous. She almost visibly shrinks as she floats through the door, and upon seeing the Queen, immediately kneels. Your majesty! she squeeks.

Queen Lexington rolls her eyes, not that anyone can see, unless you can see through her skull. And then turns to face the group. Up! Up, up, up, up. she waves her hands to show that no one should be kneeling here. Sheesh. Control yourself girl. she says directly to Sallianne. You are my guest, not my servant. Own the part, will you?

She turns and addresses the others. And how are you all? I hope the dresses are to your liking? They look.... OH! Aren't you just adorable! she flutters over and pats Pearl on the head. I could just eat you up!

Which, evidently, is the wrong thing to say. Pearl squeeks and immediately hides behind Jamie. You said she was nice. she accusses, shaking in fear.

Queen Lexington looks confused. What'd I say?

21. - Top - End - #951
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian - Present Day]

Jamie curtseys respectfully as they meet Queen Lexington! Then gets a befuddled look for a moment as Pearl hides behind her, blinking - before the metaphorical lightbulb goes on over her head, and she leans to whisper to the Queen.

"Um, Pearl is an oniongirl, Your Majesty...saying you could eat her up gets taken literally."

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

22. - Top - End - #952
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- Present Day}

Irene starts to kneel herself, but settles into an awkward looking bow instead, straightening soon enough.

"They are beautiful. Thank you, your majesty." Irene says. Before watching Pearl antics.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

23. - Top - End - #953
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia chuckles at Jellindra a bit.

"Ha, exciting maybe, but it isn't a glamours life. The sights are usually dark caverns, the people are mostly monsters, and the food is all cooked by me so hardly the highest quality. It has it's perks though, I get to be my own boss which is nice. Plus if you are lucky you can make a lot of money."

Not that Amelia has had much luck in that department. Despite being very handy with numbers finance has never been her strong suit.

"Honestly this place is by far the most beautiful place I have visitied since I started adventuring."

------------------------------

[Neirian-Present Day]

Amelia has no trouble not kneeling, honestly she would probably need to be reminded if she was suppose to. She can't help but chuckle as Pearl hides from the queen, though she manages to turn away and hide it behind a hand like she was coughing.
    Last edited by McBish; 2012-12-07 at 12:26 PM.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

24. - Top - End - #954
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

This place? Jellindra asks, surprised. It's just a guard house. Nothing special. Then she blushes. But... you meant Neirian, didn't you? she looks as if she's trying to turn herself invisible now. Unsuccessfully.

{Neirian- Present Day}

Oh. Queen Lexington squats down a little, to be face-to-face with Pearl. It's alright, little one. I won't eat you. Uh.... we don't even eat onions here. she waves behind her back at one of her attendants. She's quick to get the meaning, and flutters out a back door, likely heading toward the kitchen.

She then stands up and addresses the small group. I've arranged for us to make a special entrace. I'll enter first, followed directly by you and your friends.

{Neirian- The Ball}

((This is for those not currently talking to Queen Lexington III, but have been invited to the party.

NOTE: Once you enter the Queendom, you will shrink to Pixie size. This is elder magic. It's what has protected the Amazon Pixies for centuries. Only pixies are unaffected. ((It's not godmodding, you don't have to enter, you know. ))
    Spoiler
    Show
    What size are you?

Using feet & inches (Because us stupid Americans won't change to the Metric system ). Change your Feet to inches, minus 3. The inches remain the same.

So if yo are 5'3" you'll be 2.3". If your 7'10" you'll be 4.10" Okay.
    ))

When you appear, you'll find yourself standing just outside of a large arch, decorated with pastel colored streamers of blue, pink, violet, gold, and silver.

Two guards stand at attention on either side. A young male pixie floats up to you, smiling happily. Welcome. Welcome. You must be the guests Queen Lexington mentioned would be arriving here. My name is Trellor. If there is anything you need, don't be afraid to ask.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-12-07 at 08:27 PM.

25. - Top - End - #955
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

It suddenly hits Amelia that this pixie likes her. As in ask her out on a lunch date like. She thinks back to Jamie's smile as she remembered her sword practice. Wait, that can't be right Jellindra barely even knows Amelia. OK time to test this to see if she is right.

"You sure are pretty when you blush."

It's true and seeing how Jellindra reacts should make it obvious enough for Amelia to tell how she is feeling, hopefully.

-------------------

[Neirian Present Day]

"I love to make entrances."

Amelia continues to grin feeling downright giddy, and not at all ashamed of being as giddy as she is.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

26. - Top - End - #956
    Pixie in the Playground

[Meanwhile, Back at Wherever the Heck Hoffy is…]

Hoffy, the happy go lucky shapeshifting toast, is skipping in circles out of boredom.
    Sigh...I really wish I had something to do today...

Hoffy abruptly stopped skipping.
    Wait a minute, I DID have some something to do today! Wasn't there supposed to be a ball I was invited to?

He pulled out the note he recieved from his breadly pocket.
    Yup. I was right. This is happening today. Oh geez, I really hope I'm not late.

Following the instructions on the note, with a magical FWIZZ Hoffy is teleported away.

[Neirian - The Ball]

Shrinking down, Hoffy teleports face first next to the colorful arch. He peels his face off the ground and looks up in awe.

Is this it? Wow! This place is gorgeous! And look how small I am! What incredible magic!

Even though Hoffy has been shrunk before, he was still enthralled by his new size. So enthralled he almost didn't see the male pixie float up to him. Almost.

Hoffy gives a toastly bow.
    Oh, hello! My name is Hoffy! I must say, you have quite the amazing place here!
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

27. - Top - End - #957
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian - The Ball

Darcy and Ilpholin arrive, pre-Grove, wearing the dresses that Darcy picked out when her player first heard about the ball a few days ago. (Assuming Ilpholin approves, of course. And Darcy will let Ilphy choose which colour dress she likes best.)

(Unlike the pictures, the actual dresses come with removable long sleeves, as Darcy knows Ilpholin usually keeps her arms covered.)

"I am Darcy Brightember, and this is my date, Ilpholin,"
    Darcy says with an awkward curtsey.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

28. - Top - End - #958
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- Present Day}

"Right. Thank you, your majesty." Irene's new tail twitches a little. She doesn't like special entrances. I mean, she does love attention, sure, but what if she screws up? She's still getting used to her balance after all. Hmmm... no way around it though. She'll just have to try and practice walking a bit more, as discreetly as she can before entrance time.

Neirian - The Ball

Ilpholin doesn't mind baring her arms at all. Especially not in a pretty dress.

I believe she was originally going to go for purple, but Darcy said it reminded her of Magtok's dresses too much so they went with umm... red or blue. I can't remember which now. We'll say red. It seems more Ilpholin. Unless Darcy wanted red.

Ilpholin's curtsey is practically impeccable. Like she spent many a youthful hour practicing in secret. >>
    "Thank you for inviting us."

Also Hoffy is still the best piece of toast ever.
    Last edited by Reinholdt; 2012-12-08 at 08:54 AM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

29. - Top - End - #959
    Titan in the Playground

[Neiran - the Ball]

Sophie arrives, wearing a long and flowy dark blue dress which shows some of her legs. She does actually like wearing this sort of thing, she just rarely gets the opportunity to do so.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

30. - Top - End - #960
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Present Day}

"I'm ready," Jamie says with a smile, her cheeks flushing a little pink.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew