New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #961
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Reinholdt's Repository

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    It suddenly hits Amelia that this pixie likes her. As in ask her out on a lunch date like. She thinks back to Jamie's smile as she remembered her sword practice. Wait, that can't be right Jellindra barely even knows Amelia. OK time to test this to see if she is right.

"You sure are pretty when you blush."

It's true and seeing how Jellindra reacts should make it obvious enough for Amelia to tell how she is feeling, hopefully.
    Jellindra blushes deeper and smiles. Thank you. she reaches a hand halfway across the table, hoping that she's not making a fool of herself, again. I think you're beautiful. she looks at Amelia, trying to convey her true feelings.

{Neirian- Present Day}

"I love to make entrances."

Amelia continues to grin feeling downright giddy, and not at all ashamed of being as giddy as she is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    "Right. Thank you, your majesty." Irene's new tail twitches a little. She doesn't like special entrances. I mean, she does love attention, sure, but what if she screws up? She's still getting used to her balance after all. Hmmm... no way around it though. She'll just have to try and practice walking a bit more, as discreetly as she can before entrance time.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    "I'm ready," Jamie says with a smile, her cheeks flushing a little pink.
    Queen Lexington nods at them. All right then, follow me. and she leads them out into a private hall, lined with Royal Guards dressed in silver and violet uniforms. None of them smile, none nod their head. They stand straight and tall as their Queen passes them.

The group, assuming that everyone follows, come to a door, beyond they may be able to hear ever so slightly, the music and chatter of the party just beyond.

A male and female pixie are waiting for them, and try to get them to line up properly. My Queen, you'll of course stand in the front.

And then our guest of honor, Irene, will stand just to her right.

Yes, and Sallianne, as you are a representative of Neirian, you'll stand to the Queen's left. And then Miss Amelia, if you could stand just so... she'll indicate that she want's Amelia to stand a little to the right of and behind Sallianne.

And Jamie, if you could stand opposite of her. indicating she'll be behind Irene, and to the left. And we'll place your little friend Pearl between the two of you.

As they are saying all this, the pair may get a little hands on at first, attempting to physically move the group (accept Queen Lexington, of course) into position. If anyone objects to being handled in such a way, they'll nervously point to where they want you to go, always almost touching the guests.

L
    S---I
    APJ

[Meanwhile, Back at Wherever the Heck Hoffy is…]

Quote Originally Posted by captainspazam View Post
    Hoffy, the happy go lucky shapeshifting toast, is skipping in circles out of boredom.
    Sigh...I really wish I had something to do today...

Hoffy abruptly stopped skipping.
    Wait a minute, I DID have some something to do today! Wasn't there supposed to be a ball I was invited to?

He pulled out the note he recieved from his breadly pocket.
    Yup. I was right. This is happening today. Oh geez, I really hope I'm not late.

Following the instructions on the note, with a magical FWIZZ Hoffy is teleported away.
    [Neirian- The Ball]

Shrinking down, Hoffy teleports face first next to the colorful arch. He peels his face off the ground and looks up in awe.

Is this it? Wow! This place is gorgeous! And look how small I am! What incredible magic!

Even though Hoffy has been shrunk before, he was still enthralled by his new size. So enthralled he almost didn't see the male pixie float up to him. Almost.

Hoffy gives a toastly bow.
    Oh, hello! My name is Hoffy! I must say, you have quite the amazing place here!
    Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Darcy and Ilpholin arrive, pre-Grove, wearing the dresses that Darcy picked out when her player first heard about the ball a few days ago.

"I am Darcy Brightember, and this is my date, Ilpholin," Darcy says with an awkward curtsey.
    Ilpholin doesn't mind baring her arms at all. Especially not in a pretty dress.

I believe she was originally going to go for purple, but Darcy said it reminded her of Magtok's dresses too much so they went with umm... red or blue. I can't remember which now. We'll say red. It seems more Ilpholin. Unless Darcy wanted red.

Ilpholin's curtsey is practically impeccable. Like she spent many a youthful hour practicing in secret. >>
    "Thank you for inviting us."

Also Hoffy is still the best piece of toast ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morty View Post
    Sophie arrives, wearing a long and flowy dark blue dress which shows some of her legs. She does actually like wearing this sort of thing, she just rarely gets the opportunity to do so.
    Trellor looks pleased to see them all arrive, even the toast. Though, he does frown when the toasty fellow arrives face-first on the floor. As Hoffy stands, a servant pixie will attempt to help him up. Trellor nods to each in kind. Mister Hoffy. Miss Darcy and Miss Ilpholin.

He then smiles to the silent new-comer. And may I assume you are Miss Sophie? He then looks over all of them. I apologize if I get any of your titles incorrect. then frowns slightly. There is another that should be coming. Do any of you know a Mister... Slii? he looks down at a piece of paper, making sure he read it correctly.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

2. - Top - End - #962
    Pixie in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    [Neirian- The Ball]

Trellor looks pleased to see them all arrive, even the toast. Though, he does frown when the toasty fellow arrives face-first on the floor. As Hoffy stands, a servant pixie will attempt to help him up. Trellor nods to each in kind. Mister Hoffy. Miss Darcy and Miss Ilpholin.

He then smiles to the silent new-comer. And may I assume you are Miss Sophie? He then looks over all of them. I apologize if I get any of your titles incorrect. then frowns slightly. There is another that should be coming. Do any of you know a Mister... Slii? he looks down at a piece of paper, making sure he read it correctly.
    Hoffy gives the servant pixie a thank you. He looks over at the other guests and notices all of thier nice clothing. Hoffy suddenly felt very naked. Of course, being a piece of bread, he never had any need for clothing, but now that he was going to a royal ball, a bit of formal clothing seemed appropriate. Hoffy quickly shapeshifted a stylish black tux with a rose in the shirt pocket onto his body.

He gave his bowtie a classy tug.
    Now that's more like it!

Hoffy gave everyone a friendly, "hello", wave and then turned back to Trellor.

Sorry, I have no idea where he could be.
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Peggles the One-Legged Pirate Giraffe
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

This lovely creation made Dirtytabs

3. - Top - End - #963
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia suddenly looks a lot more nervous as she figures out this is totally a date. She bites her lip a bit looking across the table at the Jellindra and realizes how nervous she must be. She reaches across the table almost taking her hand but something stops her. Her hand hovers over the Pixies

"I think you are beautiful as well. I just..."

She pulls her hands back regret flashing in her eyes as she looks down. She does her best not to think how long it has been since she had let anyone get really close to her. A deep sinking feeling hits her in the gut.

"I think we should just be friends."

She peers up through her eyelashes to see how the pixie will react.

---------------------

{Neirian- Present Day}

Amelia has no objections to be pixie-handled into place. Any nerves she has hidden under her smile.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

4. - Top - End - #964
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian - Present]

Jamie lets herself be steered into position, giggling softly and looking eager for everyone to be ready and marching in!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

5. - Top - End - #965
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia suddenly looks a lot more nervous as she figures out this is totally a date. She bites her lip a bit looking across the table at the Jellindra and realizes how nervous she must be. She reaches across the table almost taking her hand but something stops her. Her hand hovers over the Pixies.
    Jellindra's heart feels as if it's going to burst from her chest as Amelia reaches out for her hand. She involuntarily inhales, waiting for the touch. And then....

"I think you are beautiful as well. I just..."

She pulls her hands back regret flashing in her eyes as she looks down.
    And then Amelia pulls away. Jellindra just looks ahead, stunned. She waits for the rest, closing her eyes.

She does her best not to think how long it has been since she had let anyone get really close to her. A deep sinking feeling hits her in the gut.

"I think we should just be friends."

She peers up through her eyelashes to see how the pixie will react.
    O-of course. she forces a laugh, and quickly pulls back her hand, having forgot where she left it. She slouches ever so slightly in her chair. So, uh, what'd you like to eat? I'm starved.

She turns away from Amelia, waving for a waiter to take their order. Her other hand wiping at the tear in her eye. I'd like a dragon fillet, please. Heavy on the sauce. she pauses. Oh, and a large orange banana shake, please. She then turns back to Amelia, a half-hearted smile on her face. The dragon fillet is to die for. You should try it. she nods.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2012-12-12 at 03:54 AM.

6. - Top - End - #966
    Titan in the Playground

"I am Miss Sophie, yes," Sophie says with a nod. "Slii... wasn't he that strange man in that frozen base up the mountains? I don't know if he'll be coming."
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.
    Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? See our Discord server.

7. - Top - End - #967
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Jellindra's heart feels as if it's going to burst from her chest as Amelia reaches out for her hand. She involuntarily inhales, waiting for the touch. And then....

And then Amelia pulls away. Jellindra just looks ahead, stunned. She waits for the rest, closing her eyes.

O-of course. she forces a laugh, and quickly pulls back her hand, having forgot where she left it. She slouches ever so slightly in her chair. So, uh, what'd you like to eat? I'm starved.

She turns away from Amelia, waving for a waiter to take their order. Her other hand wiping at the tear in her eye. I'd like a dragon fillet, please. Heavy on the sauce. she pauses. Oh, and a large orange banana shake, please. She then turns back to Amelia, a half-hearted smile on her face. The dragon fillet is to die for. You should try it. she nods.
    Amelia feels like she was punched in the gut. As Jellindra turns away Amelia starts to open her mouth to aplogize or explain something stops her though. She puts her hands down in her lap playing with her dress under the table. She does her best to get rid of her frown before Jellindra turns back around, though it is entirly possible that the other woman would notice the dark look on Amelia's face before she can replace it with a fake smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

"Yeah that sounds great, thanks."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

8. - Top - End - #968
    Troll in the Playground

((awwww ))

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #969
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Jellindra looks toward Amelia, not sure what else to say. She looks from side to side, then back at Amelia. So, uh, you've met Queen Lexington, right? she finally asks, trying to make pleasant conversation. What's she like? she does seem to be honestly interested in this.

10. - Top - End - #970
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Happy to switch topics Amelia nods her smile becoming more genuine.

"She seems super nice, and surprisingly down to earth. I only meet her for a little bit but I did get to see her flying dogs, they were super cute. Even the ones that could shoot fire."
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

11. - Top - End - #971
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

She let you pet her chihuahuas? Jellindra says excitedly. That is spectacular! Did... did they burn? What were they like? What about their wings, what were they like?

12. - Top - End - #972
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian Ball

Darcy shakes her head. "I don't know anyone by that name," she tells the greeting pixie.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

13. - Top - End - #973
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

She let you pet her chihuahuas? Jellindra says excitedly. That is spectacular! Did... did they burn? What were they like? What about their wings, what were they like?
    Amelia grins and describes in detail the flying chihuahuas and her trip to see the flaming chihuahuas.

"They had these special suits that protected you from the fire so you could pick them up and pet them."
    Last edited by McBish; 2012-12-14 at 12:20 PM.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

14. - Top - End - #974
    Ogre in the Playground

Neirian-Present Day

"Of course." Irene says, getting into position without much fuss at all. She thinks they're just a little pushy, but imagines that their nerve-wracking job is probably the culprit and just ignores it.

Neirian-The Ball

"I don't know of any Slii either I'm afraid." Ilpholin confirms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

15. - Top - End - #975
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Previous Day}

Amelia grins and describes in detail the flying chihuahuas and her trip to see the flaming chihuahuas.

"They had these special suits that protected you from the fire so you could pick them up and pet them."
    You're so lucky. Jellindra says. She smiles slightly, then takes another bite of her dragon fillet. How's your fillet?

Neirian-Present Day

"Of course." Irene says, getting into position without much fuss at all. She thinks they're just a little pushy, but imagines that their nerve-wracking job is probably the culprit and just ignores it.
    Amelia has no objections to be pixie-handled into place. Any nerves she has hidden under her smile.
    Jamie lets herself be steered into position, giggling softly and looking eager for everyone to be ready and marching in!
    Once they are all in position, the female organizer flies up ahead and slips through the door, without revealing the Queen and her entourage. All is quiet as they wait.

Pearl begins to figit nervously as they wait.

Neirian-The Ball

Hoffy gives the servant pixie a thank you. He looks over at the other guests and notices all of thier nice clothing. Hoffy suddenly felt very naked. Of course, being a piece of bread, he never had any need for clothing, but now that he was going to a royal ball, a bit of formal clothing seemed appropriate. Hoffy quickly shapeshifted a stylish black tux with a rose in the shirt pocket onto his body.

He gave his bowtie a classy tug.
    Now that's more like it!

Hoffy gave everyone a friendly, "hello", wave and then turned back to Trellor.

Sorry, I have no idea where he could be.
    "I am Miss Sophie, yes," Sophie says with a nod. "Slii... wasn't he that strange man in that frozen base up the mountains? I don't know if he'll be coming."
    Darcy shakes her head. "I don't know anyone by that name," she tells the greeting pixie.
    "I don't know of any Slii either I'm afraid." Ilpholin confirms.
    Very well. Trellor nods once, then heads inside. Follow me, please.

Once inside the doors, he stops, and in a loud clear voice he announces them. Dear ladies and lads of the Queendom of Neirian, I present to you those who helped the Lady Irene in her quest to recover her soul.

He floats to one side, his hand indicatiing those behind him. The Lady Sophie from the Good League of Good, home of the Champions of Neirian Happyturtle, Fan Amakirr, and Quinn the Paladin.

After she steps forward, he indicates the next person in line. And from the Heroic
    Anti-Evil and Lawbreaking Organization, Sir Hoffy.

After him, he introduces the last pair. And finally from Watchtower, we are pleased to welcome Lady Darcy and Lady Ilpholin. He then looks back at the crowd, who are all smiling back at the newly arrived, and begins clapping happily. The crowd joins in, those in the front stepping back to let the newcomers join them.

As you can guess, it is almost exclusively pixies here, and most of those female. The large ballroom is filled with various shades of blues, but nothing too dark, and edged in silver and gold.

To the left side of the room is a long table filled with various food stuffs from across the Nexus-verse. Including those items specifically asked for by the guests of honor (the only one I can remember precisely is Chicken Curry? )

On the right side is a large dance floor, with a live band. Though it is currently silent for the introductions. And in the middle is the tables where guests can eat.

Trellor will float down the steps intending to lead the group to the far end of the room, where a large round table sits before the throne, presumably Queen Lexington's.

16. - Top - End - #976
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian - Present]

"Hurry up and wait, huh?" Jamie whispers to Pearl, giggling softly.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

17. - Top - End - #977
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"It is delicious, thanks. Maybe the Queen would let you visit them sometime."

Amelia makes a mental note to ask the queen about it sometime. Maybe she could chat her up at the ball.

------------------

[Neirian-Present Day]

Amelia smiles at Jamie and Pearl. She does her best to give Pearl an encouraging look. She doesn't want to say anything figuring that as soon as she opens her mouth they will have to go out.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

18. - Top - End - #978
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian-The Ball

Darcy is a little nervous at all the pomp and circumstance, so she hesitantly follows Ilpholin's lead.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

19. - Top - End - #979
    Titan in the Playground

[Neirian-The Ball]

Sophie is also surprised by the grandoise entrance, but she takes all in a stride, with unwavering composure. She smiles brightly and enters the party.
    My FFRP characters. Avatar by Ashen Lilies. Sigatars by Ashen Lilies, Gullara and Purple Eagle.

20. - Top - End - #980
    Pixie in the Playground

Hoffy skips in, and is surprised by the welcoming.

He blushes (which, because he's toast, makes his face look burnt.)
    Oh wow! This is spectacular!

Hoffy has never received such a reception before, so he awkwardly rocked back and forth and messed with his bowtie out of nervousness.
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

21. - Top - End - #981
    Ogre in the Playground

Neirian-Present Day

Irene does her best to take deep breaths and calm herself from being too nervous.

Neirian-The Ball

Ilpholin will hold Darcy's hand and give it a gentle squeeze as she steps in as regally as possible when her name is called, carrying herself with confidence and grace as only someone who lives for this sort of thing can. She takes in the room with a sweeping glance and a bold smile, before following Trellor to their seats.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

22. - Top - End - #982
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"It is delicious, thanks. Maybe the Queen would let you visit them sometime."

Amelia makes a mental note to ask the queen about it sometime. Maybe she could chat her up at the ball.
    And silence, as Jellindra doesn't know what else to say. So she just eats.

[Neirian-Present Day]

"Hurry up and wait, huh?" Jamie whispers to Pearl, giggling softly.
    Amelia smiles at Jamie and Pearl. She does her best to give Pearl an encouraging look. She doesn't want to say anything figuring that as soon as she opens her mouth they will have to go out.
    Irene does her best to take deep breaths and calm herself from being too nervous.
    Yeah! Pearl says kinda loud, and she places her hands on her hips, aggitated.

And then the doors before them open.

Why don't... they.... she blushes and falls silent. Luckily music began to play to announce the Queen. Queen Lexington lifts slightly off the ground and begins to float forward, waving at her people as she enters.

Pearl will take her cues of how to proceed from the two to either side of her.

Neirian-The Ball

Darcy is a little nervous at all the pomp and circumstance, so she hesitantly follows Ilpholin's lead.
    Sophie is also surprised by the grandoise entrance, but she takes all in a stride, with unwavering composure. She smiles brightly and enters the party.
    Hoffy skips in, and is surprised by the welcoming.

He blushes (which, because he's toast, makes his face look burnt.)
    Oh wow! This is spectacular!

Hoffy has never received such a reception before, so he awkwardly rocked back and forth and messed with his bowtie out of nervousness.
    Ilpholin will hold Darcy's hand and give it a gentle squeeze as she steps in as regally as possible when her name is called, carrying herself with confidence and grace as only someone who lives for this sort of thing can. She takes in the room with a sweeping glance and a bold smile, before following Trellor to their seats.
    Once the group is through the doors and heading toward their table, they may find various pixies, mostly female, but also a few males, smiling and looking them over. None approach yet, as that would be interrupting the entrance.

When they reach the table, Trellor will quickly turn to them and whisper. Please, choose a seat, but don't sit yet. The Queen is about to make her entrance, so just stand behind your chair, if you please. He looks a bit stressed, hoping they'll obey.

Regardless of their reactions to his request, the music will shift, and they'll hear a soft music begin to play. Something about the music may inspire them to think of royalty, of importance. Then two large doors, that had looked to be a wall behind the throne, open to reveal the Queen and her entourage. Queen Lexington begins to float forward, smiling proudly at her people.

The pixies, including Trellor, take a knee and bow their head in reverence.
    Last edited by Lex-Kat; 2013-01-06 at 12:44 PM.

23. - Top - End - #983
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian - present Day]

Jamie, for her part, curtseys with a smile, restraining her giggles at Pearl as she tries, for once, to be a Proper Girl for the Queen's entrance!

One might be able to tell she's a Princess herself. Maybe. For a moment. If you squint.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

24. - Top - End - #984
    Dwarf in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"So Jellindra have you lived here in this city your whole life? Are there other Pixie cities or towns? I have never seen or heard of any before." Amelia is very curious about pixie society and she figures if she is going to be spending time here she better try and learn something.

------------------

[Neirian-Present Day]

Amelia enters the room with an easy sort of grace and obvious confidance. Her posture is excellent and a smile on her face. She looks out around the room, not expecting to see any familiar faces but curious to see who is out there. The other non-pixies in the room esspecially will draw her attention. Though she will hide her surprise at seeing a piece of toast in a tux.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

25. - Top - End - #985
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian - The Ball

Spoiler
    Show
    Neirian-The Ball

Once the group is through the doors and heading toward their table, they may find various pixies, mostly female, but also a few males, smiling and looking them over. None approach yet, as that would be interrupting the entrance.

When they reach the table, Trellor will quickly turn to them and whisper. Please, choose a seat, but don't sit yet. The Queen is about to make her entrance, so just stand behind your chair, if you please. He looks a bit stressed, hoping they'll obey.

Regardless of their reactions to his request, the music will shift, and they'll hear a soft music begin to play. Something about the music may inspire them to think of royalty, of importance. Then two large doors, that had looked to be a wall behind the throne, open to reveal the Queen and her entourage. Queen Lexington begins to float forward, smiling proudly at her people.

The pixies, including Trellor, take a knee and bow their head in reverence.

Darcy follows Ilpholin's lead in this. In fact, probably we should switch posting order to reflect this.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

26. - Top - End - #986
    Ogre in the Playground

Neirian - Ball

Irene floats after walks after Queen Lexington. She's not got the confidence Jamie and Amelia seem to have, but at least she has some natural grace to keep from being completely awkward, as she nods and nervously smiles around the room. Probably a catperson/nymph thing.

Though she admittedly nearly stumbles and grows pale when she sees Ilpholin. The drow with a spaded tail and tiny ram horns (love handles she calls them) is indeed breathtaking and probably worth a second look, though I imagine that still pales compared to the toast in a tux. Nah, what gives her pause is the vibrant purple hair highly reminiscent of Calublufiok. I think even Queen Lexington will find it familiar. But... maybe there's just other people in the Nexus with that shade and colour? Not that she's ever met any or anything. Irene tenses, but doesn't say anything at this time.

If Ilpholin notices the change in behaviour or even the extreme similarities her old pre-demon nymph form has with Irene's features (if you look past those cat ears and make Irene's new body a bit less perfect than the fleshcrafters made it), she doesn't show it. She does follow Trellor's lead and takes a knee, bowing her head respectfully in the presence of royalty.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

27. - Top - End - #987
    Titan in the Playground

[Neirian - Ball]

Sophie picks a seat and stands behind it, awaiting the Queen's entrance. She notices Irene's distress and wonders what it's all about.

28. - Top - End - #988
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian's Ball

Darcy also takes a knee, though not with the grace and elegance of her girlfriend.

― Dorothy Parker

Show
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

29. - Top - End - #989
    Pixie in the Playground

Hoffy quickly shuffles over to an empty seat and stands behind it. As everyone around him takes a knee and a bow, he follows their lead trying not to seem out of place.

Of course, seeing as he's a walking talking piece of toast, blending in was never really his strong point.
    Last edited by captainspazam; 2013-01-12 at 11:27 AM.
    Characters:
    Hoffy T. Oast
    Lenny R. Oast

Spoiler
    Show
    Ponies!
    Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #990
    Troll in the Playground

[Neirian-Yesterday]

"So Jellindra have you lived here in this city your whole life? Are there other Pixie cities or towns? I have never seen or heard of any before." Amelia is very curious about pixie society and she figures if she is going to be spending time here she better try and learn something.
    There are a couple little villages in the forest. But I've never been to either of them. One is called Neirahi. It's where Queen Lexington sent the women who couldn't accept the changes. The other is Neiratin. That's where the newly-born pixies go to be raised. No adults, except nannies and mothers, are allowed there.

[Neirian-Present Day]

Amelia enters the room with an easy sort of grace and obvious confidance. Her posture is excellent and a smile on her face. She looks out around the room, not expecting to see any familiar faces but curious to see who is out there. The other non-pixies in the room esspecially will draw her attention. Though she will hide her surprise at seeing a piece of toast in a tux.
    Jamie, for her part, curtseys with a smile, restraining her giggles at Pearl as she tries, for once, to be a Proper Girl for the Queen's entrance!

One might be able to tell she's a Princess herself. Maybe. For a moment. If you squint.
    Irene floats after walks after Queen Lexington. She's not got the confidence Jamie and Amelia seem to have, but at least she has some natural grace to keep from being completely awkward, as she nods and nervously smiles around the room. Probably a catperson/nymph thing.

Though she admittedly nearly stumbles and grows pale when she sees Ilpholin. The drow with a spaded tail and tiny ram horns (love handles she calls them) is indeed breathtaking and probably worth a second look, though I imagine that still pales compared to the toast in a tux. Nah, what gives her pause is the vibrant purple hair highly reminiscent of Calublufiok. I think even Queen Lexington will find it familiar. But... maybe there's just other people in the Nexus with that shade and colour? Not that she's ever met any or anything. Irene tenses, but doesn't say anything at this time.

If Ilpholin notices the change in behaviour or even the extreme similarities her old pre-demon nymph form has with Irene's features (if you look past those cat ears and make Irene's new body a bit less perfect than the fleshcrafters made it), she doesn't show it. She does follow Trellor's lead and takes a knee, bowing her head respectfully in the presence of royalty.
    Sophie picks a seat and stands behind it, awaiting the Queen's entrance. She notices Irene's distress and wonders what it's all about.
    Darcy also takes a knee, though not with the grace and elegance of her girlfriend.
    Hoffy quickly shuffles over to an empty seat and stands behind it. As everyone around him takes a knee and a bow, he follows their lead trying not to seem out of place.

Of course, seeing as he's a walking talking piece of toast, blending in was never really his strong point.
    Lexington floats to the top of the stairs leading to her throne, and the music slowly fades away. Her eyes pause not only on Ilpholin, but Darcy as well. She blinks twice, then looks in another direction.

The audience of pixies begin to rise. It's alright to stand now. Trellor whispers to his group. And he raises up himself.

Once all of her subjects are up, and hopefully the outlanders as well, Queen Lexington begins to speak. Fellow pixies, and new friends, she pauses, looking back at those behind her. Let the celebration of Neirian's grace and love begin!!

And she quickly floats back, attempting to hug Irene, and give cheek kisses.

The music will resume back to it's fun dance music. Trellor looks a bit surprised that the speech wasn't longer.

Hoffy may be surprised that a good many of the pixies are surrounding him. They try to touch him, and many are sniffing at him.

The other guests on the main floor may also find themselves with pixies wanting to get to know them. Many voices, both male and female, ask if the'd like to dance.

Pearl started to head down toward the steps, but stops as she sees a large group of pixies fluttering near the bottom, looking back up at her and the others. She shifts into an onion, then scurries to hide behind Jamie.