New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 50 FirstFirst ... 12272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1486
  1. - Top - End - #1081
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] Reinholdt's Repository

((Quinn is a Paladin of Freedom. Her healing powers come more from the Power of Freedom (Chatotic Neutrality, baby!) than from a direct divine source. ))

{Neirian- The Ball}

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    Shayna giggles. Very silly. Who came up with such wierd names for your organizations? I wonder what they'd call Neirian, the Pixie League of Pixies? Or PLiP? she sniggers at this.
    Jamie giggles in great amusement at this!
    "Maybe. All I know is whatever you call it, there's no place like home, you know?" And she eyes the buffet table with relish.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    Games Won: 5
    Ashna and Brendan dolls by Recaiden
    BR by Dr. Bath

BR's Bag o' Nuts · The Russkijs · Bushrangers explained
    Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

Amelia grins and takes a few more bites before answering. "Yes I told you it was spicy. I guess it takes some getting used to." She takes a drink of the milk and notices the sweet flavor. "Hey what kind of milk is this?" She likes the taste of it. She has some more and enjoys some more of the food from the buffet. She seems determined to try anything she hasn't seen before. Which is quite probably most of it.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Thanks for the Nude Avatar MethosHazara

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    Do they cry on those worlds,
    to?

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Troll in the Playground

The Ball

Arrin notices the silent exchange between the two women, and that Ilpholin is now leaving with Zapphire. So, it's an open relationship? he asks, not sure what to make of it. You're not worried she'll... No, never mind. He'll try to lead Darcy into another dance.
    "Of course she won't. Thank you for the dance," Darcy says. If anyone seems like they are asking her for a dance, she'll gladly switch partners. If not, she'll politely refuse to be led into a second dance with a young man who seems entirely too... intense... in his attentions.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- Outside the Ball}

Quote Originally Posted by Reinholdt View Post
    Ilpholin follows Zapphire the short walk then.
    "It will be a good learning experience for my servant then. I like experienced servants."
    Zapphire opens the door to her home, and offers Ilpholin to walk in first. Either way, Ilpholin will see that the home is impeccably clean, everything in it's place.

Zapphire closes the door behind them. So, I guess the first thing we should do is establish boundaries. Zapphire says, walking past Ilpholin. My play room's this way, she looks over her shoulder, smiling coyly. Mistress.

{The Queen -> The Ball}

"It's no trouble." She glances back out at the party and notes Ilpholin leaving.
    "... I guess I could now." She says, standing to make her way down to the party. But not before giving the Queen a parting curtsy.

Though once she's down there, she's not sure what she plans on doing.
    As Irene is heading down the stairs to the Party-proper, she may notice see two guards walking toward the buffet table, gathering food on silver plates.

As she descends further, the pixies begin to notice, and a number of them begin to muster near the bottom, just as they'd done for everyone else. She may have noticed earlier some disappointed pixies when she stayed with their Queen.

{Neirian- The Ball}

Quote Originally Posted by The Bushranger View Post
    Jamie giggles in great amusement at this!
    "Maybe. All I know is whatever you call it, there's no place like home, you know?" And she eyes the buffet table with relish.
    Shayna looks confused by this last statement. Huh? she asks, then reaches for Jamie's hand, intending to guide her to the food.

Quote Originally Posted by McBish View Post
    Amelia grins and takes a few more bites before answering. "Yes I told you it was spicy. I guess it takes some getting used to." She takes a drink of the milk and notices the sweet flavor. "Hey what kind of milk is this?" She likes the taste of it. She has some more and enjoys some more of the food from the buffet. She seems determined to try anything she hasn't seen before. Which is quite probably most of it.
    Jacquard smiles. It's a pixie secret. he answers with a wink, before taking big bite of curry. He swallows it quickly, then takes another drink of milk. Yeeees. he wheezes. It'll take some getting used to. he takes another drink.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    "Of course she won't. Thank you for the dance," Darcy says. If anyone seems like they are asking her for a dance, she'll gladly switch partners. If not, she'll politely refuse to be led into a second dance with a young man who seems entirely too... intense... in his attentions.
    As soon as Darcy shows any hint of interest in switching dance partners, there are any number of pixies willing to take Arrin's place. She has her pick of males and females. They all want a chance to dance with a human.

And Arrin will not try to hold on, but will float away without looking upset. A bit shocked at first, but not upset.

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Yes I find that taking as big of bites as possible when dealing with new spicy food is the best way to get used to it." Her eyes showing her barely held in laughter. If he isn't going to anwser her questions she can poke fun at him. She continues to eat quickly, a bit eager to get back out on the dance floor. She smiles as she sees Jamie getting lead over to the buffet table.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Troll in the Playground

Neirian Ball

Spoiler
    Show
    {Neirian- The Ball}
    As soon as Darcy shows any hint of interest in switching dance partners, there are any number of pixies willing to take Arrin's place. She has her pick of males and females. They all want a chance to dance with a human.

And Arrin will not try to hold on, but will float away without looking upset. A bit shocked at first, but not upset.

Darcy will dance with males and females, but not staying with any partner longer than a single dance. If anyone gets too frisky with their hands, she'll end the dance immediately. There's still the lingering trauma from her captivity with the demons that keeps her a bit twitchy.
    My avatar! Isn't it just utterly diabolical? Ashen Lilies made it!

"Money cannot buy health, but I'd settle for a diamond-studded wheelchair."
    ― Dorothy Parker

Spoiler: Interested in Nexus FFRP? Newcomers welcome!
    Show
    FFRP Faqs |Nexus Faqs | Nexus IRC Chat
    We're friendly! Join the fun!
    Ext. Sig.
    PCs

7. - Top - End - #1087
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin will go in first this time, but refuses to go through any other doors in this house before Zapphire does. "Mmm... I suppose even servants draw the line somewhere, lest they get uppity and think rebellion wise." Ilpholin says following. She'd rather there not be any boundaries and no need to apologize when they don't get crossed! Alas.

"What are yours?"

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Hello." Irene says to the gathered pixies when she arrives at the bottom. "Aren't any of you going to ask me to dance?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Magtok View Post
    Gods, Reinholdt was right, a hundred percent right.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Quote Originally Posted by Supagoof View Post
    Tale as old as thread
    And you find yourself dead
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Quote Originally Posted by Philistine View Post
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Well, even if the name is silly, it's still home, and therefore it's a wonderful place," Jamie explains, her hand being taken as she's led to the buffet.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew
    Condiments · Pianos · Tumbleweeds · Drow Bloodline · Half-Drow Noble · Lacy Items

9. - Top - End - #1089
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin will go in first this time, but refuses to go through any other doors in this house before Zapphire does. "Mmm... I suppose even servants draw the line somewhere, lest they get uppity and think rebellion wise." Ilpholin says following. She'd rather there not be any boundaries and no need to apologize when they don't get crossed! Alas.

"What are yours?"
    That's fine. Zapphire leads the way to the bedroom.

One, No permanent damage. No breaks, no cuts, and tattoos. And I already have all the piercings I want, thank you.

Two, Other than the flirting at the Ball, I expect this to stay in the house. Will either of these be a problem?
    she asks, kneeling before Ilpholin.

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Yes I find that taking as big of bites as possible when dealing with new spicy food is the best way to get used to it." Her eyes showing her barely held in laughter. If he isn't going to anwser her questions she can poke fun at him. She continues to eat quickly, a bit eager to get back out on the dance floor. She smiles as she sees Jamie getting lead over to the buffet table.
    Jacquard smiles back, coughing just a little. Yes, it's a very smart. he weezes (due to the spicy pain in his throat). I do this with all the new spices I try. He laughs a little, then takes another sip of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by happyturtle View Post
    Darcy will dance with males and females, but not staying with any partner longer than a single dance. If anyone gets too frisky with their hands, she'll end the dance immediately. There's still the lingering trauma from her captivity with the demons that keeps her a bit twitchy.
    Only one or two dancers try to get a little frisky, maybe a hand going too low (of course, this depends on what Darcy's definition of frisky is). But after others realize the rules, the friskiness stops, and they just try to enjoy the dance.

"Hello." Irene says to the gathered pixies when she arrives at the bottom. "Aren't any of you going to ask me to dance?"
    Well, they were trying to be polite. But, since she asked....

A flurry of winged potentials flutter quickly toward Irene, possibly surrounding her and all trying to get her attention. There's probably twelve pixies to choose from. Four males, the rest females.

"Well, even if the name is silly, it's still home, and therefore it's a wonderful place," Jamie explains, her hand being taken as she's led to the buffet.
    You're so weird. Shayna says, smiling. She looks over the food stuffs. Hmmm. I think I'll have a little of this, and some of this.... Jamie may notice that when she says little, she means a little. There's barely a dollop of food from each dish.

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Ogre in the Playground

"No, that sounds reasonable enough to me." Ilpholin says. Guess that means any demon-infused corrupting bites are off the table.
    For the best really.

"I'll ask the same then." She says as she maneuvers under her own dress to pull out her whip.

{Neirian- The Ball}

Irene, being of the more vanilla persuasion, chooses one of the males. Probably whichever one asks her first.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast
    Reinholdt had already told the truth once in that post, and therefore was over his annual quota.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Well I'm going to go dance some more." She says getting rid of her mostly empty plate. "See you back out on the dance floor." She smiles and slips back to the dance floor looking for new dance partners. She likes Jacquard well enough but doesn't want to just dance with him tonight, that might send him the wrong message. So she will spend some time dancing with various other pixies, both male and female.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

You're so weird. Shayna says, smiling. She looks over the food stuffs. Hmmm. I think I'll have a little of this, and some of this.... Jamie may notice that when she says little, she means a little. There's barely a dollop of food from each dish.
    Jamie giggles, returning the smile. "Now that I got from my dad," she observes, eyeing the pixie-sized helpings Shayna is getting, and then selecting a mighty scoop for her own plate from the most yummy-looking stew present!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Troll in the Playground

"No, that sounds reasonable enough to me." Ilpholin says. Guess that means any demon-infused corrupting bites are off the table.
    For the best really.

"I'll ask the same then." She says as she maneuvers under her own dress to pull out her whip.
    Of course, Mistress. And Zapphire lowers her head to Ilphiolin's feat.

((And perhaps we should curtain it there. ))

{Neirian- The Ball}

Irene, being of the more vanilla persuasion, chooses one of the males. Probably whichever one asks her first.
    A young male pixie was the first to ask for her hand, of the males. He was the third overall. This doesn't send a clear message to the females though, as their Vanilla is female/female. Males are historically only good for breading. Though, times are changing, which to them is obvious because the males of the past were not normally in attendance to begin with, except as servants.

The young male in question actually looks surprised Irene chose him, but is more than happy to take her to the dance floor. M-my name is Carlotto, Miss Irene. He dances rather good, though he seems awkward so close to Irene. Irene may notice there is something unusual about Carlotto's face. If she's particularly perceptive, she may realize that his ears are rounded, not pointy like most of the pixies.

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Well I'm going to go dance some more." She says getting rid of her mostly empty plate. "See you back out on the dance floor." She smiles and slips back to the dance floor looking for new dance partners. She likes Jacquard well enough but doesn't want to just dance with him tonight, that might send him the wrong message. So she will spend some time dancing with various other pixies, both male and female.
    And off Amelia goes. As has been said before, there are plenty of choices and Amelia is able to dance with most of them. Some are better dancers than others.

{Neirian- The Ball}

Jamie giggles, returning the smile. "Now that I got from my dad," she observes, eyeing the pixie-sized helpings Shayna is getting, and then selecting a mighty scoop for her own plate from the most yummy-looking stew present!
    Shayna is a bit surprised by Jamie's large portion. You must really like oxen stew. she takes a small scoop for herself. I must admit, it is a tasty and kinda healthy choice. And the Chef does a very good job with it.

14. - Top - End - #1094
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"It looks absolutely delicious, and smells heavenly," Jamie confesses with a grin. "If it tastes as good as it smells, I'll have to compliment the chef!"

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

Amelia dances with lots of pixies up in the air and on the dance floor. She seems to be having a great time occasionally heading back to the buffet to grab a bite or two between dances. She might dance past Darcy who she will wave to, seeing as she is one of the few familiar faces here. Sure they had only meet briefly still longer then most people at this ball. Either way she will continue to dance the night away.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

16. - Top - End - #1096
    Ogre in the Playground

Ilpholin's feats are many and exotic. But the curtain is drawn before going into full character sheet detail.

{Neirian- The Ball}

"A pleasure to meet you Carlotto." Irene dances with him for a while. "You seem a bit different from the other pixies. Why is that?" She doesn't point out exactly what she means, so it could be taken complimentary in its way. Or not.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Troll in the Playground

Ilpholin's feats are many and exotic. But the curtain is drawn before going into full character sheet detail.
    Zapphire's not lacking in the feats area either. Though she's very likely to be learning some new ideas by the time the curtain's up.

And no assassination attempt is made during the time.

{Neirian- The Ball}

"It looks absolutely delicious, and smells heavenly," Jamie confesses with a grin. "If it tastes as good as it smells, I'll have to compliment the chef!"
    Shayna giggles. And if you find you don't like it? she asks, scooping herself twice as much Oxen Stew as anything else on her plate.

Amelia dances with lots of pixies up in the air and on the dance floor. She seems to be having a great time occasionally heading back to the buffet to grab a bite or two between dances. She might dance past Darcy who she will wave to, seeing as she is one of the few familiar faces here. Sure they had only meet briefly still longer then most people at this ball. Either way she will continue to dance the night away.
    And we'll leave it there, I guess. Unless there is something more specific you'd like to do.

"A pleasure to meet you Carlotto." Irene dances with him for a while. "You seem a bit different from the other pixies. Why is that?" She doesn't point out exactly what she means, so it could be taken complimentary in its way. Or not.
    Carlotto blushes as he ducks his head lower. My mother was a-- a human. he says quietly, the last almost a whisper. Actually, I was surprised to be invited to the ball. I was sure it was a mistake or something, but the guards let me in.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

Shayna giggles. And if you find you don't like it? she asks, scooping herself twice as much Oxen Stew as anything else on her plate.
    "Inconceivable!" Jamie declares, giggling as well as she finishes up choosing a fine selection of pixie delicacies!

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #1099
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Ah, that is something of a surprise. I was unaware they had humans of any sort before recently." Let alone one that was allowed to stick around long enough to give birth to a half-pixie monstrosity to Carlotto.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

As a matter of fact something else of note does happen during Amelia's night, even if she won't realize what it was. While dancing in the air with a fairly cute female pixie her light platforms slip away for a second. She manages to catch herself before she falls to far. She flushes with embarrassment and excuses herself saying she needs to get some fresh air. She heads off the dance floor looking for a patio or balcony. Someone watching her closely might notice her shadow isn't where it should be based on where the lights are coming from. It seems to move around her like she was in flicker light. Then again the shadow is probably fairly faint inside with all the bright lights.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"Inconceivable!" Jamie declares, giggling as well as she finishes up choosing a fine selection of pixie delicacies!
    Shayna finishes as well, with quite a selection of food. Likely more variety than Jamie, unless Jamie just has everything piled atop one another.

Either way, Shayna will try to slip her arm into Jamie's and lead her to a table.

"Ah, that is something of a surprise. I was unaware they had humans of any sort before recently." Let alone one that was allowed to stick around long enough to give birth to a half-pixie monstrosity to Carlotto.
    Carlotto shrugs slightly as they continue to dance. According to Momma, she was just walking through the forest, and next thing she knew, she was standing in front of the castle. She took a step back, and it was gone. He smiles slightly at the thought. I guess she did this for quite a while, not sure if she was dreaming, hallucinating, or what. But the royal guard put a stop to it, finally.

As a matter of fact something else of note does happen during Amelia's night, even if she won't realize what it was. While dancing in the air with a fairly cute female pixie her light platforms slip away for a second. She manages to catch herself before she falls to far. She flushes with embarrassment and excuses herself saying she needs to get some fresh air. She heads off the dance floor looking for a patio or balcony. Someone watching her closely might notice her shadow isn't where it should be based on where the lights are coming from. It seems to move around her like she was in flicker light. Then again the shadow is probably fairly faint inside with all the bright lights.
    The pixie she's dancing with graciously bows her head with a smile. "Thanks for the dance. You were better than I expected." She'll try to slip Amelia a piece of paper before they part.

There are balconies all around the upper floors, and the ground floor has two patios that lead to pavilions.

22. - Top - End - #1102
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

There is some piling going on, yes. Jamie is a girl with a healthy appetite!
    She blushes at the arm-taking, but smiles and allows herself to be led to a table.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #1103
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"And she became a permanent resident after that?" Irene asks. Dance dance.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

24. - Top - End - #1104
    Dwarf in the Playground

[The Ball]

Amelia slips out onto one of the balconies then opening up the piece of paper to see what it says as she goes.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

25. - Top - End - #1105
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

There is some piling going on, yes. Jamie is a girl with a healthy appetite!
    She blushes at the arm-taking, but smiles and allows herself to be led to a table.
    Shayna sits on the other side of Jamie and begins to eat. How's the Champion? she asks between bites.

"And she became a permanent resident after that?" Irene asks. Dance dance.
    No. But they didn't know what to do with her at first. She was easily able to step between your realm and ours, they couldn't just let her go. Dance dance.

Some in the court advised killing her, while other, more humane, advisers suggested locking her away in a comfortable room. This was during the reign of Queen Lucindra, Lexington's mother. Dance dance.

((NOTE: I do not recall Queen Lexington's mother's name. So for now it's Lucindra. ))

Amelia slips out onto one of the balconies then opening up the piece of paper to see what it says as she goes.
    A moment after Amelia reaches the balcony, she may notice footsteps following her. If she looks back, she'll see it's Jacquard. It should be obvious that he's stepping loudly to let her know he's there.

26. - Top - End - #1106
    Dwarf in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

Amelia does glance back seeing Jacquard following her. She puts a smile on her face and wishes that dresses had pockets. She nimbly folds the piece of paper with one hand and holds it behind her back. She wants to see what it says before anyone else sees it. "Hey." She says leaning back on the railing of the balcony.
    Check out My Writing
    New
    prestige class

Poem by me.
    Spoiler
    Show
    The stars glimmer
    and I can't help
    but wonder.
    to?

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ogre in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

"I'm guessing it ended up being comfortable room guarded by bored male pixie guard?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

28. - Top - End - #1108
    Troll in the Playground

{Neirian- The Ball}

Shayna sits on the other side of Jamie and begins to eat. How's the Champion? she asks between bites.
    "Oh, mom's doing great! She worries about dad though. Oh, and I have a little brother too, so she's busy helping raise him," Jamie says with a grin, as she digs in as well.

Inner Circle
    Spoiler
    Show

Werewolf Games
    Spoiler
    Show
    BR by Dr. Bath

Homebrew

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

{Sekrit Lab}

Tavlii appears here, followed by Sasha, through the Shadow Portal. This room in particular is pretty spartan and dreary. It's lit by a single bare bulb hanging over an operating table with an excessive amount of restraints. There's a door, a camera, and a medicine cabinet with various tools, drugs, odds and ends.
    Spoiler
    Show
    -Nyahahaha~
    Tale as old as thread
    Reinholdt was the Beast

30. - Top - End - #1110
    Firbolg in the Playground

[Secret Lab]

Tavlii steps out of the portal and starts looking around. This is rather unimpressive, actually. She looks up at the camera, and nods.
    "Where's your master?" Behind the door, obviously.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine